Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Rose
Today 08:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Windy
Today 08:13 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:05 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 07:58 PM
Feathers and Wax Make of...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sagewhisker's paws shifted and her tail twitched from side to side as awkward silence filled the area. The obsidian colored tom broke the silence and her body flooded with relief. She listened to the tom and carefully considered his offer. Sagewhisker nodded and replied quickly. "Sure!" She meowed. Sagewhisker's adventurous side had gotten the better of her this time and she had reluctantly agreed to go the outskirts of WindClan's territory. We'll be fine! I'm pretty skilled at fighting and so is Obsidiansky, we have nothing to worry about. She hopped up onto her paws and smiled. Sagewhisker seemed so bubbly, it was unusual. I wonder why he asked me about love? Maybe he loves someone and he was rejected? Or was someone loves him and he rejected him. Sagewhisker secretly wanted him to have rejected some other cat rather than him have been rejected, but those were for selfish reasons that she would never admit to anyone. The ginger patched molly had a sweet spot for the tom and she didn't want anyone else to feel the same way about him, but she would never admit this to herself seeing as she thought that feeling this way about Obsidiansky was insecure.

The same thing had happened with Blazingstar and she was afraid that she would get rejected as Blazingstar had done to her. Sagewhisker turned in the direction of the outskirts of WindClan territory and skipped ahead. She turned around to Obsidiansky, assuming he had followed the charcoal colored molly. "Anyway....why did you mention the 'love thing'?" Sagewhisker asked politely. "Did something happen? I mean....you don't have to tell me if you would rather keep it to yourself." The molly added, trying not to sound too nosy. Sagewhisker smiled and the tom beside and trekked on through the tall grass, nearing the outskirts of her clan's territory. Sagewhisker panted as she continued, the blazing hot sun glaring down on her. The only thing I hate about New-Leaf is how hot it is, and it only gets worse.
A slight feeling of panic washed over the dark feline as she asked about the 'love thing.' He hadn't really been planning on talking about it. Honestly? He didn't really know what had happened. All he knew was that he and Canineheart had been talking, they had been playing around like friends, and all of a sudden she had blown up in his face. Okay - so maybe that was a little extreme for the version of the story, but Obsidiansky honestly wasn't sure what he could have said or done. And now he had almost lost a very special she cat's friendship. He had almost lost Canineheart as his best friend. Because he had been unsure about... Sagewhisker. And other cats, though he was still working out feelings for all of them. For everybody. For the moment, it was best if they remained friends. If Obsidiansky didn't crack under the pressure then everybody would remain happy.

If he did? Chances were that nobody was going to be very happy with him. The tom tried to shake off the hot, uncomfortable feeling that the heat was giving him by making his pelt warmer then it should be. Why wouldn't that uncomfortable feeling go away? Perhaps it was too hot out here for him. If that were so, whatever - he would be fine. Obsidiansky continued onwards, trying to find the areas with longer grass where there would be more shade. Some water wouldn't have been bad at all right now... as a matter of fact, he probably would have welcomed it with open paws. Too bad Rainpaw wasn't out here right now. Obsidiansky could have used him as a distraction from Sagewhisker's question, a question that she probably hadn't meant to have nag at his mind, but one that pulled at his brain nonetheless. It was bothering him. Was there something wrong? Why had she wanted to know?

Why had she... asked? "A friend of mine - a close friend... just got really mad at me. I'm, umm... I'm, I'm not sure what happened but we were playing in the clearing and I made some innocent remark like 'you know you love me,' just playing, and all of a sudden she was angry. Or scared. Or something like that. And she ran off, and I was - I didn't know what to do. So I went after her, and she was so mad... it made me nervous. I didn't know whether or not I should have reassured her somehow or what. I really don't know whether I like her or not... because she's a lot of fun to be around, and she's comfortable to talk to, and she's been having some problems that I helped her with... she's helped me with mine... and right now I'm like, one of her only friends." The tom sighed and glanced at Sagewhisker for a moment.

He honestly didn't know where to go from this point. It was all confusing. All so very, very confusing. And if he didn't figure it out soon? Things were going to go downhill very quickly. But there was another thing bothering him... some of the things he had mentioned reminded him of Sagewhisker as well. So here was his question that was now messing with his mind... was he describing Canineheart, or was he describing Sagewhisker? Or... was he describing both?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Lilly

Blazingstar wasn't sure where this was going. Quietly, he listened not wanting to interrupt her thoughts. "You weren't interrupting anything. If I'm in here alone, then I've got nothing going on," he spoke, attempting a light-hearted tone to try and lighten the mood. He could sense her sadness, the guilt radiating off her. He wasn't sure why it was there, but he assumed he'd know in the next few minutes. For the moment, he simply wrapped his fluffy tail around his form, sitting up straight to keep a good posture. There was no reason for Moonpaw to see he was down right now. To be honest, this was a rarity for the normally happy leader. The last time he had felt this way was in his apprentice moons after his accident. That was the past though, one day, this will be too and hopefully he'd be looking back at this with a smile knowing he made it through. No one could promise anything though.

The ginger leader's ears pricked up at her next statement. Was this the guilt? This was where Blazingstar was starting to realize where this was headed. Poor Moonpaw thought she was responsible for the deputy. That wasn't the case. He had to clear that up before she felt responsible for the rest of her life. She already had enough on her paws to worry about. This needed to be in the back of her head. "No... Moonpaw. Don't blame yourself. It could have been anyone. We were all apprentices once, we all know the excitement of the territory. Sure, it was the wrong thing to do, but I assume you've learned from those mistakes. Now, you have to put that behind you, focus on right now. What really matters," he spoke. These were words once spoken to him. He knew exactly what he was saying even if it came off a little insulting towards the apprentice. He didn't mean it that way in the least bit.

"I'm not mad at anyone," he finished, suggesting that there would be no punishment for the apprentices. There was no need for one. He knew that they would not do something like that again and there was no reason to encourage the black and white apprentice to blame herself. Blazingstar would never forgive himself for putting Moonpaw or Tawnypaw through that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lonestar23 @InfernoFlicker

Cloverpaw, being an overly enthusiastic apprentice that had not an ounce of seriousness in her, hadn't observed the similarity in pelt between both her and Infernosky. She simply continued to grin, her tail sweeping at the ground behind her, and her amber eyes sparkling joyfully. She glanced at the dark-pelted tom when he spoke, recognizing him from around camp. She'd seen him around - not often, but he looked familiar. She, unfortunately, could not put a name to his appearance. Cloverpaw was not one to remember names so easily. She'd probably have to rehearse their names multiple times over just to remember them, but this never bothered her. She'd just ask their names next time they met.

She found comfort in the tomcat's welcoming purr, but felt she was unwanted after hearing her clone's flat tone. Cloverpaw didn't take note of the red tabby's surprise, which she had failed to so much as notice. She was eager to learn the strangers' names and such - especially the one whom resembled her so much! Her gaze glazed over the other apprentice, who hadn't made a sound. Did she know the other apprentice? Maybe Cloverpaw had seen her around..? Looking back at the friendly tom, she shook her head as if answering `no` to his question. All the while, her cheerful grin - which played a part in her lightened features - never left her face.

Jitterpaw's polite greeting of `fellow apprentice` sneaked an amused giggle from Cloverpaw, who looked at Jitterpaw with both an amused and warm look. She didn't want to make Jitterpaw feel bad by laughing at her, so she added the softness in her expression as though to say, `it's okay! I'm weird, too!` - which she was. Cloverpaw often received strange looks from her clanmates due to either her blunt rudeness or her erratic nature. Either way, she usually shrugged the looks off, taking not an ounce of offense from them. She was who she was, and she wouldn't change that for anything. Her mother and deceased sibling had loved her for her, and they probably still do from StarClan, and her currently living siblings love her more than life itself, just as she loves them.

Infernosky. Infernostrike. Cloverpaw missed her mother, who had gone missing - considered to be deceased - alongside her brother, Redkit, when she was only three moons old. Before her disappearance, Infernostrike had cared for them closely. During their few moons as a family, Cloverpaw's mother had mentioned something about being named `Inferno`. Apparently, Infernostrike had been named by her mother, Dapplestar, after Dapplestar's best friend. Inferno. Infernosky. The name sounded familiar, but surely the red feline before her could not be her mother's namesake? Cloverpaw looked at Infernosky through wide eyes, realization hitting her like lighting. Yet there was that haunting cloud of doubt that drifted, urging her to ask questions before taking action. But Cloverpaw had never been one to think before she acted.

Completely dismissing Infernosky's polite question, Cloverpaw gasped before laughing in disbelief. She lowered her head to the ground, her eyes closed, as she released her laughter. Finally, the apprentice raised her head, small bouts of disbelieving mumbles slipping from her lips. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, a small smirk on her lips. In that light tone of hers, Cloverpaw began her brief investigation, ``You, uh... You don't happen to of known Dapplestar? I mean, closely. I mean... Were you best friends with Dapplestar?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; June 26th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"Are you okay, Midgepaw?", Rushpaw and Eelpaw asked. "We saw you trip over the rabbit.", Eelpaw meowed. Rushpaw nodded, helping Midgepaw back up again. Rushpaw shifted uncomfortably as he thought of something. "What's the matter, Rushpaw?", the Maine Coon asked, tilting her head. "N-Nothing...", he whispered. "Are you sure?", Eelpaw asked again. Rushpaw didn't reply. He turned away from the two, looking at the sky. It was too bright out to see any stars. Hopefully StarClan accepted Nettle... I wouldn't want him going to The Place of No Stars... Before he died.. H-He forgave me... He felt bad for me... He said he loved me... My father has never been that caring before..., the ginger tom thought, tears running down his face. He tried to put on a smile as he looked at Eelpaw, but couldn't. "Is Nettle's death still bothering you?", Eelpaw asked. Rushpaw nodded. Eelpaw sat next to him, licking the tears off of his face. Rushpaw stared into Eelpaw's eyes, smiling. Eelpaw blushed.
@Skelly

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Are you okay, Midgepaw?", Rushpaw and Eelpaw asked. "We saw you trip over the rabbit.", Eelpaw meowed. Rushpaw nodded, helping Midgepaw back up again. Rushpaw shifted uncomfortably as he thought of something. "What's the matter, Rushpaw?", the Maine Coon asked, tilting her head. "N-Nothing...", he whispered. "Are you sure?", Eelpaw asked again. Rushpaw didn't reply. He turned away from the two, looking at the sky. It was too bright out to see any stars. Hopefully StarClan accepted Nettle... I wouldn't want him going to The Place of No Stars... Before he died.. H-He forgave me... He felt bad for me... He said he loved me... My father has never been that caring before..., the ginger tom thought, tears running down his face. He tried to put on a smile as he looked at Eelpaw, but couldn't. "Is Nettle's death still bothering you?", Eelpaw asked. Rushpaw nodded. Eelpaw sat next to him, licking the tears off of his face. Rushpaw stared into Eelpaw's eyes, smiling. Eelpaw blushed.
Midgepaw nodded, only to flinch away from them as the two cats thee cats tried to help them up. They were in no mood to be helped, and were not having it. So without a word, the got up by themselves and eyed Eelpaw and Rushpaw warily, their yellow gaze fixed firmly on both cats. But sympathy softened the apprentice's hues as they noticed how down Rushpaw was. They were about to say something, but Eelpaw beat them too it. Dejectedly, the mottled young cat took a few steps back,feeling uncomfortable at how close the two seemed, and how it made them feel sort of unwanted and unneeded, even though something deep down told them they were just being their usual over sensitive self and taking things the wrong way. “We should head back.” Midgepaw muttered, eyeing the quickly darkening sky with concern. They didn't want to get in trouble for staying out of camp too late, and didn't want to worry Dewpaw.
Old June 27th, 2017, 02:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Mothkit scrunched up her nose trying to think if she had a role model. She was pretty sure she didn't, she didn't know many older cats. "I'm not sure I have one." Mothkit admitted with a shrug.

She knew on apprentice, Caracalpaw. Now Caracalpaw was a nice cat and all, but she was still not Mothkit's role model. Caracalpaw would play with her when she was younger, and tell her what it was like to be an apprentice, but really, she never payed mush attention to if Caracalpaw was her role model, only now when he brought it up.

For a moment Mothkit was jealous. His role model seemed so great, and she didn't even have one. She felt jealousy flare up inside her, but she kept it down, pressed so deep down it couldn't make it to her head, or mouth. "Hunterpaw seems like a great role model though." she said instead of the retort that was now so angry it hadn't been used.
''He's my older half-brother!'' Lynxkit purred, unaware of the fact that Mothkit had a growing jealousy. He did admire his older half-brother a lot. It was so much that Lynxkit learned from him. Either him, or his older half-sister, Breezepaw. The black and white she cat always watched over him and Sorrelkit when their mother was out and about, and their father was chasing her.

It made Lynxkit sad, but he figured things could had been much worse. To him, he had the easier end of the stick. Someone loved him. Even if it weren't his parents. ''Hopefully, you'll get to meet him someday.'' The striped bengal purred. ''Finding a role model is easy! All you have to do is look up to someone.'' The tom kit shrugged. But, even he knew it wasn't that easy when seeking out a role model. Role models were usually found through certain capabilities. Lynxkit was pretty sure that the only reason Hunterpaw became his role model, because he was the leading role in his life. Their older brothers weren't there for Lynxkit, but Hunterpaw was.

It was something off about Mothkit, that was for sure. Lynxkit thought he had done something wrong. But, buried it down quickly. She was a weird cat for sure, but he figured she would be a great friend of his in the near future.
Old June 27th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw nodded, only to flinch away from them as the two cats thee cats tried to help them up. They were in no mood to be helped, and were not having it. So without a word, the got up by themselves and eyed Eelpaw and Rushpaw warily, their yellow gaze fixed firmly on both cats. But sympathy softened the apprentice's hues as they noticed how down Rushpaw was. They were about to say something, but Eelpaw beat them too it. Dejectedly, the mottled young cat took a few steps back,feeling uncomfortable at how close the two seemed, and how it made them feel sort of unwanted and unneeded, even though something deep down told them they were just being their usual over sensitive self and taking things the wrong way. “We should head back.” Midgepaw muttered, eyeing the quickly darkening sky with concern. They didn't want to get in trouble for staying out of camp too late, and didn't want to worry Dewpaw.
Rushpaw and Eelpaw perked their ears, nodding. "Okay.", the two meowed, picking up the lapwing and rabbit. "Come on, Midgepaw!", Rushpaw mewed, padding after Eelpaw.

Old June 27th, 2017, 06:46 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Rushpaw and Eelpaw perked their ears, nodding. "Okay.", the two meowed, picking up the lapwing and rabbit. "Come on, Midgepaw!", Rushpaw mewed, padding after Eelpaw.
Midgepaw dipped their head and stood, flicking the end of their tail as they did. The young cat “I'm comin'.” Midgepaw said in amusement, their eyes losing some of that downhearted look and becoming a bit brighter as they padded after the other two apprentices.
Old June 27th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw dipped their head and stood, flicking the end of their tail as they did. The young cat “I'm comin'.” Midgepaw said in amusement, their eyes losing some of that downhearted look and becoming a bit brighter as they padded after the other two apprentices.
Eelpaw looked at Midgepaw. "Here. Rushpaw told me it's your favorite.", she said, giving the apprentice the lapwing she had caught. Rushpaw looked at them and smiled as they three continued walking back to camp.

Old June 27th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''He's my older half-brother!'' Lynxkit purred, unaware of the fact that Mothkit had a growing jealousy. He did admire his older half-brother a lot. It was so much that Lynxkit learned from him. Either him, or his older half-sister, Breezepaw. The black and white she cat always watched over him and Sorrelkit when their mother was out and about, and their father was chasing her.

It made Lynxkit sad, but he figured things could had been much worse. To him, he had the easier end of the stick. Someone loved him. Even if it weren't his parents. ''Hopefully, you'll get to meet him someday.'' The striped bengal purred. ''Finding a role model is easy! All you have to do is look up to someone.'' The tom kit shrugged. But, even he knew it wasn't that easy when seeking out a role model. Role models were usually found through certain capabilities. Lynxkit was pretty sure that the only reason Hunterpaw became his role model, because he was the leading role in his life. Their older brothers weren't there for Lynxkit, but Hunterpaw was.

It was something off about Mothkit, that was for sure. Lynxkit thought he had done something wrong. But, buried it down quickly. She was a weird cat for sure, but he figured she would be a great friend of his in the near future.
Mothkit nodded, noticing he hadn't noticed her growing jealousy. I can't be jealous! Jealousy always ended badly. Someone would get injured, sometimes even die! It hurt Mothkit to even think about that. One of the cats would often turn evil, usually the cat that was jealous. It always ended badly. Mothkit didn't know why, but it did.

However bad Mothkit knew it to be, she still couldn't ignore the pain he hadn't realized she was jealous. It seemed as though he would go rambling on about this, this, Hunterpaw, forever! It drove her insane. Sure he might love his older brother, and sometimes you couldn't realize someone was jealous of you. But he could at least change the subject couldn't he? That wouldn't change anything. They could be left without any hard feelings. It could be right again, and they could keep playing, without being jealous of each other. Right?

Mothkit knew, that in the future they would still be good friends. She knew she was jealous of him at the present moment, however she just had a feeling. In fact, she knew they would be great friends in the future. Maybe even best friends. Yes, that seemed very likely.
Closed Thread