Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:34 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:30 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head at the question
@Speckear
Old April 5th, 2023, 03:34 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Ashclaw listened to the meeting his ears perking quickly as he heard ashpaw was dead and joined starclan... The tom closed his eyes and cried. His tail lashing as he got up and left it was to unbearable he couldn't stay in camp and hear the rest of the announcement. The tom went into the warriors den

[ Ashclaw has left the meeting due to grief stricken]

Scalepaw listened from a distance hearing ashpaw was dead he flattened his ears and growled quietly from the back of the meeting. The tom shook his head*[B]no no no no!!!![/I]* he thought lowering his head"no no no Ashpaw no" he mumbled. Tears rolling down fast as he cried silently

[ open for anyone to comfort him]

Lilyheart bowed her head for the loss then listened to the rest of the meeting
Old April 5th, 2023, 03:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Ashclaw padded into the warriors den immediatly going to his nest he griefes and sobbed over his nest for ashpaw

[open]
Old April 5th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Frostkit watched a hunting patrol return to camp their mouths filled with prey she wished she could try some but she was to young until then she only had her mother's milk but it would have to do for now.
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:14 PM

“Well normally I would be helping the queens or elders or training but my mentor let me have a break” Weaselpaw said
| @Lunalis (I am so sorry this is late!) |
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:41 PM
Destructive Little Bean

"Ohhh" said Fogpaw with realization, "Then when do you get back to training?" She asked Weaselpaw
@Speckear (It's fine)
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:58 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Soft, dainty paws stepped into the warriors' den, a day of hunting still letting itself be known by the wound on her shoulder. Dapplebreeze had been a dutiful warrior. She'd gone to Cowtuft as soon as she could. The patched molly knew that there were some of her clanmates who preferred suffering through wounds, going to the medicine cat only as a last resort. A noble thought, really. Not wishing to annoy the dear with their own injuries and blunders. Unfortunately, as far as the round faced former queen was concerned, they were just that. Noble thoughts. Intentions meant to lighten the load. But seasons of living among others had taught her better. She knew how much worse it could get. How much more hassle it would be for the medicine cat in the end to leave the wound to rot and fester. No, she went at the first sign of discomfort. Best nip that infection in the bud before it had time to its vile roots in her.

The consequences of such diligence, however, were clear. She needed to rest herself. A tall order when so much needed to be done. But Dapplebreeze was not one to go against orders. Question them? Yes. Have her difference of opinion on them? Absolutely. But she was a warrior. She followed through.

It was of course with this thought in mind that she entered the den, ready for her rest, only to be met with the gaze of one said warrior behaving like a teething kit throwing a most vicious tantrum. Coldmilk. Of course it would be him. A most fitting name for the short furred tom. He certainly had the attitude of a milk drinker, albeit perhaps with so many seasons upon him now the milk had become little more than a frozen smudge on soil. She considered asking him what he was doing for a moment, but quickly decided against him. Cats like these, the type who never seemed to be able to see beyond their own noses, it was meaningless to talk to them. Degrading, even, and honestly a bit perplexing. One could almost feel themselves becoming as hare brained if left exposed to their reasonings for too long.

Sparing only the mildest of glances in the tom's direction, Dapplebreeze kept her gaze stoic and unfazed. Truly there was nothing new here, if she were to be honest. What else could be expected from this one, after all? Perhaps he would surprise her one day. Make an effort to remove his head from his tangled tail. For now, however, it was not that day. Walking towards her own nest near the center of the den, she curled inside, wrapping her thick tail around herself as she kept her gaze on Coldmilk. She could not help it, despite herself. After all, having been a mother to two litters, it was rather hard to let go of that urge to ensure even the naughtiest of kits didn't get hurt amidst their play, no matter how overgrown they were.

-

@teddy. [Coldmilk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:18 PM

“I’ll probably get back to training tomorrow or the next day.” Weaselpaw answered
| @Lunalis (Thanks for understanding )
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:03 PM
Destructive Little Bean

"Oh" She mewled, "When do you think i'll start my training or do you not know?" She asked Weaselpaw
@Speckear (Your welcome)
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:20 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

COPPERKIT ✿ She/They/Him | @Alchemist Kitsune

With spring in full swing and that scary disease subsiding, Copperkit managed to brave the clearing more and more everyday. He used to dread going outside the nursery. Winter was a very scary season...the wind used to be so cold it felt as if it were biting them; and it howled, too, filling the night with haunting breezes that kept her up for hours and hours and hours. Today, however, the wind smelled sweet and brushed warmly against her russet pelt, and it didn't howl in scary ways. The sky must be feeling much much better today, Copperkit thought. To thank the earth for being so kind to them, the little kitten ventured out into the middle of the clearing and rolled around, purring and nuzzling the ground with utmost care and affection. Good vibes for the earth! Yes yes yes!

Once she was satisfied with the amount of love she gave the earth, Copperkit rolled on her backside and stared up at the big blue sky, pointing a paw whenever she saw something exciting. "Oh! A mouse!" She squeaked, referring to a small puffy cloud passing overhead. "Mama mouse, too!" She added, shifting her paw to the bigger cloud next to it. Copperkit looked around to see if anyone else saw what he did, yellow eyes shifting eagerly between nearby cats, but he was too shy to engage with anyone. He didn't want to disturb them, after all...warriors were very very busy cats. He didn't know exactly what they did everyday, but they spoke and moved with such urgency that Copperkit couldn't help but get intimidated by most of them.

Last edited by Doom; April 5th, 2023 at 07:22 PM.
Closed Thread