Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2023, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

“You’ll probably start your training in a day.” Weaselpaw Answered
| @Lunalis|

Last edited by Speckear; April 5th, 2023 at 07:27 PM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:52 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Stormwatcher groomed her fur

Skysight stayed in a shaded spot

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY]
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:30 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Wolfkit was playing with a mossball in between his paws

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

TW: Depictions of Child Abuse. Please read with caution.

It was the middle of the night.

Mothpaw was curled up in his nest. He was in quite the deep sleep- the only movements being that of his ears and paws twitching every few moments. Their whiskers trembled, and to those looking over them, one would assume that Mothpaw was having a good dream.

But that couldn't be further from the truth.

"Come on. If you don't train, you'll be useless."

He was dangling from his father's mouth, being carried out of camp in the middle of the night. Sleepy whimpers escaped his lips, feeling incredibly tired. Their body burned from overuse. The little cream colored kitten just wanted to sleep, or eat, or do anything. But they knew not to protest. That made his Papa angry. They didn't want their Papa to be angry, or he wouldn't let them eat. They were already so hungry...

Mothkit would listen to their Papa and do whatever he said. He wanted to make his Papa proud after all. Papa always seemed very upset after his Mama had disappeared. Wherever she had gone, Mothkit missed her- even after all the awful things she had said to them.

Now in the territory, Mothkit was set down. They stared up at their Papa and blinked, waiting for him to speak. He went on to explain how they would be doing battle training. Oh. Mothkit didn't like battle training. Battle training hurt. His Papa always hit him too hard and made him bleed. His ears flattened at the news, but he didn't say anything. He merely nodded, listening closely as his Papa went on.

First was a claw to his cheek. Then his shoulder. Then his flank. Papa kept yelling at them, urging them to get up and fight back. But they were so tired, and so hungry, and they just wanted to sleep. Why couldn't Papa see how tired they were? Mothkit could hardly stand, being bowled over again and again by every blow their father dealt them. He was crying. Why was he crying? Papa just wanted him to be a good warrior, right? Mama and Papa loved them so much that they had to hurt Mothkit to show their love. Yeah, that was right. So they needed to work harder.

But their Papa wasn't happy. He grew tired of them not fighting back.

With a scoff, he rolled his eyes and began to walk away, leaving Mothkit alone in the territory- tired, bleeding, and hungry.

"I'll get you tomorrow, you useless lump of fur." he growled.

Useless.

Useless.

Useless.

Mothpaw's eyes flew open as they awoke with a start, chest heaving. His ears were flattened against his head, paws shaking. Another nightmare. Stars, when would they stop being plagued by such awful memories?

They sat in their nest for multiple heartbeats, contemplating going back to sleep. But at this point, they didn't want to. Sleep brought back memories. Sleep wasn't safe.

So, they rose to their paws and left the den, still trembling.
[closed]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:19 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

The patched warrior's ears flattened as names of those that had passed away from this sickness were mentioned. There were... so many. Too many. Moors and sky, where had StarClan been hiding while these cats were suffering? She had heard the rumors, of course. That a cure had been found. Administered to those who were ill, some of them already seeing the effects breaking through the unbearable chills. And it was nice to have confirmation, of course, that it had been StarClan who had given the knowledge for the medicine. But... must they really take so long? Surely they could have given the information sooner. Needless to say there was little else to expect of late from the Silverpelt bound felines. They seemed to be playing a dangerous game with the lives of those still bound to walk the land beneath them, and the consequences were for the living to deal with.

Grimace in face, Dapplebreeze shifted her dainty paws as the leader continued her news, surprise clear on her face. So... the starry warriors had at the very least attempted to right their wrongs? Or had Cowtuft chosen her of his own volition? Regardless of which had been the reason, this was excellent news. A moment to rejoice amongst the overbearing gloom. The former queen was quick to chant out the apprentice's name, congratulating her in the clan's formal way... only to realize there were no other voices joining in with her. Shaking her head in shame for the state of her clan - the horrid deaths did not take away from the boon of having both medicine cat and a medicine cat apprentice in tow - the molly sat straight once more, holding back a wince as she felt her injured shoulder cry out in burning agony. That hare had certainly sunk its teeth into her... she would give it that much.

As the meeting continued, Twilightstar's mention of a small event, a pick me up for the living, taking place in Juniper's Rest caught the warrior's ear instantly. Why... what a marvelous idea. Both a moment to reflect and grieve as well as take care of those fallen. And at the same time take advantage of the newleaf breeze and refill their dwindling provisions. Dapplebreeze was quick to give a nod of approval for the whole thing. Especially Twilightstar's final warning. It was about time the sorry shape of the last patrols sent was addressed. As far as Dapplebreeze was concerned, Peachfrost's patience at handling the whole affair was commendable. At such a time of need. Simply unacceptable. Getting up and walking towards their leader, the molly dipped her head respectfully before adding herself to the volunteers.

"I would be happy to volunteer, Twilightstar, for whatever is needed."

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:28 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

Lavenderrock chillaxed in the clearing, eyes closed and voided any bright sunny lights. She opened her eyes, vision hairy -likely because of her bangs-, spotting a smoothly sliced Cowtuft. Her Stump friend! She knew that the medicine cat wants something that Lavenderrock could do, so she did a few quick stumps as he got up from the ground as a greeting to Cowtuft.

The giant rocked her head back and fro in rhythm, taking in Cowtuft’s new order. When the med cat was finished, Lavenderrock bounced over to Berryfrost. “Let's go, dude!” She chirped cheerfully. Then she stopped her bouncing and raced out of the camp.
---- (if it is alright, i'm going to do a timeskip to where Lavenderrock got into the tunnels)

Lavenderrock blinked 20 or more times, trying to her eyes to go night vision mode. Her eyes twinkled a little, betraying her fascination of the tunnels. "Do ya see anythin', Berryfrost?"

@Rose

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:41 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

== > @TheNyanCatMinecart @Rose @Cinderspirit
The sounds of someone calling for help caught Cowtuft's attention, and the medicine cat appeared. Fur fluffed up with worry as he swiftly came trotting to see what was going on. An apprentice was hacking up her lungs, phlegm at the corners of her mouth. Horror came across his face, oh stars, oh goodness. Oh my! Cowtuft picked up pace, coming to stand at the molly's side. Long and large feathery tail swishing anyone nearby away.

The convulsions that wracked her body were horrible. Worried .. aaa!! This was Tulippaw, poor, poor Tulippaw. He would attempt to prop Tulippaw up, worried she might choke on her own fluids. Death was not even an outcome that had encored to the gentle giant. They had lost so many, and as Cowtuft did believe this wasn't snow-fever, surely, Tulippaw could pull through. Right, right.

Lifting his up head and glancing at those who were around them, he caught onto a cream-furred molly with black speckles. Berryfrost, right? "P..please go and grab catmint.. " He gestured, and he thanked the stars he had actually taught her what the plant was. Shifting his gaze to a small grey molly, "Could.. you soak moss in water.. please..?" Cowtuft signed, before turning his attention back to Tulippaw.

He cooed softly, there was no possible way for him to move her to his den until the convulsions ceased. Time was his enemy. He continued to attempt to keep her propped, doing his best to stroke her fur in a comforting manner.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

♛|Elkhowl|♛

He/Him | @teddy. | WC: 252

They had been advised as a whole to not leave camp by themselves, and he of course listened. He stayed in camp unless he had been assigned to a patrol, or decided to take one out himself. He didn't believe that he would be in any danger if he did leave camp alone, but he believed leading by example, in this case, was best. Which left his days rather boring and drab. A few times he had stood by the entrance of the quarantine den, contemplating whether or not to step in and ask his son if he needed help. But he had seen how many helpers Cowtuft had already, and he had decided not to be a bother. And truthfully? He had been putting off speaking to the medicine cat. Elkhowl felt guilty, guilty that he hadn't congratulated his own son for recieving his full name. But things were just so difficult with his family, it was overwhelming.

He was going over this little recap as he laid in the clearing soaking up the early morning sun, when someone approached him. "Yes?" He answered at the sound of his name. But then the full words that the young tom had said clicked in his brain. Darling? An incredulous look crossed his face for a moment, but he shook it off. Instead, he just chose to ignore that part. "Do you need something?" He said in a genuine sweet tone, even if he meant it in the snarky way you would assume.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Sheepgrowl slept.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

MOOSEHAVEN
lanky white tom with brown patches and brown eyes.
he/him

A lanky white and brown tom came crashing out of the warrior's den, tripping over his own paws as he made an entrance into the clearing. This tom was named Moosehaven, and he could hardly stand up on his own four paws without tripping over air. Moosehaven looked around, brown eyes passing over the clearing before he bumbled over to a random Clanmate and chirped, "Hiya pipsqueak, how's ya day going today? Lovely weather we're having, eh?"
[open]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread