Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:19 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by finley !!
Butterfly Haven [Semi-Open]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Midgepaw looked at Rushpaw cautiously, unable to tell if Rushpaw was mad or not. His tone was too confusing for the younger mottled apprentice, and they couldn't tell if that was a mad tone or an annoyed tone or teasing or what it was. Uncertain, they pushed on, easily keeping pace as they turned their grief into a reason to keep going.
Rushpaw broke into a trot as he headed towards the camp entrance, Eelpaw following close behind. "Come on, Midgepaw...", she mewed. The two apprentices slipped through the camp entrance, Rushpaw putting the rabbit in the fresh-kill pile as the two padded into camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:58 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(You're totally fine! I'm on vacation anyways- I can only really sneak things in now and then xD)

Owlspark tilted his head towards Crystaltail slightly to acknowledge her, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'll show you faster," he huffed out, trying to make his strides longer and succeeding only slightly. He wasn't bothered by the fact that she would most likely win- rather, he was enjoying the competitive nature his new friend was showing. He did consider her a friend now. And goodness did this molly have a fun character to her, he couldn't help but notice how simply enjoyable she was to be around. He glanced to the side of him again to get a glimpse of Crystaltail.
Heh, heh! "Oh yeah?" She began to push ahead a little more, moving just a little more past him. "We must be almost there now..."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"You don't?" Obsidiansky had meant to keep the surprise out of his voice, but when Infernosky mentioned that she didn't know the feline either, he couldn't imagine why the younger cat had approached. Was there something weird on his pelt? Had she come to tell him about that? Hopefully not, it had been clean that morning... and that was a strange thought anyways. He glanced over her unique coloring. Very similar to Infernosky's. Very unique. He admired that type of color, it was almost the color of a fire, but didn't spark the same panic or interest in him as flame did. Not that fire awoke any particular interest within the black tom anyways, he didn't find it that intriguing.

The black tom's whiskers twitched in amusement as he heard Jitterpaw's friendly speech. Fellow apprentice. Well hey, that was one way of putting it! And to be fair, she was a 'fellow apprentice.' It did, however, rule out Cloverpaw coming to greet Jitterpaw as well. The tom glanced over at the reddish warrior to see if any sign of recognization had come onto her features yet. But she had said that she didn't think she knew the younger cat... so then what was Cloverpaw doing over here? She had said that her name was Cloverpaw, right? That was what Obsidiansky remembered, although he could only hope that her speech hadn't been slurred or anything.

As long as he could remember her name correctly, he would be satisfied with himself. Obsidiansky's eyes widened as he heard the younger feline speak. What was she talking about? How would she know anything? He had never heard of Infernosky before she told him her story, and now he knew everything that had happened... not to mention she was best friends with Dapplestar. Or she had been. The tom's tail began to twitch, not too violently, just a little bit... honestly, he wasn't sure how Infernosky would react to that. Was she going to be angry at being asked again? Or was Jitterpaw going to step in here, or... what? The trio of cats had interested him at first.

They had a unique bond, one that was rarely found anymore. Groups of two or four were the most abundant, but three - the tom didn't really see just three cats hanging out. It was something that he could, perhaps, have done something about. Odd numbers were awkward because it was normal two cats would talk, another two would talk, or they were two couples talking about nothing in particular. But odd numbers? It could be that two were friends and the third had joined. It could be that two were in a relationship and the third had decided to tag along on their little date-like outing.

So, Obsidiansky truly did find this type of relationship refreshing and fascinating. "Uh... were you close to Dapplestar?" He asked with an expression of curiosity. Maybe there was something in this younger cat's question after all. But then, thinking back on the Evil Era and all that had happened, probably not. "Or did you know somebody close to Dapplestar?" There, that was a better question to ask. That would give him the answers that he wanted. Correct? Well, it wasn't like anything would happen to the younger cat if he didn't get his answers. Oh no, Obsidiansky wasn't that violent. He wouldn't care! It was just a simple inquiry into what might be driving Cloverpaw to want to know about this. Maybe Russel would come out sometime soon and he could speak to the "gentle giant" type tom. It might be a better idea then getting himself accidentally caught up in this.

@InfernoFlicker
@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 28th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Heh, heh! "Oh yeah?" She began to push ahead a little more, moving just a little more past him. "We must be almost there now..."
Owlspark gave a short laugh as Crystaltail pulled further past him, then strained his eyes to make out the beginning of camp. "Yeah, it's just ahead," he answered, his lungs crying out for a break. They would get one soon, but until the two cats reached the camp he was determined to push himself to do his best.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark gave a short laugh as Crystaltail pulled further past him, then strained his eyes to make out the beginning of camp. "Yeah, it's just ahead," he answered, his lungs crying out for a break. They would get one soon, but until the two cats reached the camp he was determined to push himself to do his best.
Crystaltail was silent, choosing instead to conserve her breath as she began to pump her legs faster. So close...!

Old June 28th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Crystaltail was silent, choosing instead to conserve her breath as she began to pump her legs faster. So close...!
Owlspark kept his pace, knowing there was no way he could move at a faster speed. Finally- finally- they reached camp and he allowed himself to slow to a stop. He was quiet for a moment, only little pants escaping him as he worked to catch his breath. Then, he looked up with a teasing smile at the molly who had clearly won. "I dunno, I think I might've won," he drawled out, widening his grin to let her know he was just joking.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:57 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark kept his pace, knowing there was no way he could move at a faster speed. Finally- finally- they reached camp and he allowed himself to slow to a stop. He was quiet for a moment, only little pants escaping him as he worked to catch his breath. Then, he looked up with a teasing smile at the molly who had clearly won. "I dunno, I think I might've won," he drawled out, widening his grin to let her know he was just joking.
"Heh...heh... You might've, huh?" She sat down next to him, breathing heavily. "That.. was fun... heh..."

Old June 28th, 2017, 08:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Wyldfire
The tabby shot the other a big smile and chuckled "I would accompany you, but I just arrived from the territory myself...we could wait a bit then is love ta go dancing out there with ye's" he suggested, his tail tip flicking. He had taken a liking to this tom, something was nagging at him in the back of his mind to get to know Marbledtongue, be by him, lo-. His train of thought ended there and his mind was filled with images of Juniperlight, his smiling face, his laughter, his sweet voice. It made Sleepingcloud choke on his heart, he missed his late mate, his dearest love, his blue orbs flickered with sorrow. After a few seconds of wallowing in pity the warrior replaced his frown with a smile and looked back up at marbledtongue " Ever just want to go to the Seastones and just...gaze at the sea? Especially later in the day?" he asked, changing the subject.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

A smokey black she-cat day near the middle of the clearing. She had just gotten done hunting for the day and was resting for a bit, her green eyes observed camp, looking for any cat to talk to or to help. Onyxwhisper laid her head in her paws a sighed, she wished she had someone to talk to..

(Open to anyone)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Heh...heh... You might've, huh?" She sat down next to him, breathing heavily. "That.. was fun... heh..."
"Yeah," Owlspark agreed, dropping his blackbird as he sat down as well. His chest still heaved up and down but his breathing was beginning to get softer. "You're a quick runner," he meowed after a moment. "I bet you could've caught that rabbit without my help, huh?"

|Character Site|
Closed Thread