Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 01:21 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:06 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:59 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM

Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:16 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
She stifled a laugh. "FInchbreeze, of course you are, why wouldn't you be?" She flicked her ear. "Lets share a trout." She grasped a plump one and set it down in front of him. "you take the first bite"
He started at it for a moment, then turned away. “No. I’d rather catch prey for the clan before I eat.” He huffed. “I’ll try again later. You can eat it, I’m not very hungry right now.”

Character Site

Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:23 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Walking into the clearing was a young brown tabby tom. His Amber eyes scanned the area, knowing that he was quite bored. This tom was Oakflame, a young warrior who was seen as pretty nice and kind. Seeing a molly looking around, also looking bored, he decided to walk over to her. He sat down beside her, with a tilt of his head. "Are you bored too?" He meowed, licking a paw.
rosewater's gaze flickered toward the male, ear perking in surprise. she gave a nod and cocked her head to the side, mimicking his expression. "yes, i am," she mewed. her tail curled up and over her back, nose twitching. rosewater then sat down and watched the other. "you are-?" her paw raised and she rubbed it over her nose, brushing away an itch that had settled there. after many heartbeats, rosewater changed positions, crouching down and staring up at the tom that sat beside her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:27 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
rosewater's gaze flickered toward the male, ear perking in surprise. she gave a nod and cocked her head to the side, mimicking his expression. "yes, i am," she mewed. her tail curled up and over her back, nose twitching. rosewater then sat down and watched the other. "you are-?" her paw raised and she rubbed it over her nose, brushing away an itch that had settled there. after many heartbeats, rosewater changed positions, crouching down and staring up at the tom that sat beside her.
"Oakflame." the tabby said with a smile. He shifted slightly, "And you are?" He asked. The toms tail flickered to the side slightly.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:47 PM
lurking

Quote:

"Oakflame." the tabby said with a smile. He shifted slightly, "And you are?" He asked. The toms tail flickered to the side slightly.
she silently tested the name, rolling it over her tongue so she would remember it. her ear twitched as he asked her the same question, answering almost immediately. "rosewater." with a welcoming purr, rosewater looked out over the clearing, eyes drawn to movement, before turning back to him. she sat silently, awaiting an idea to come to her mind, or for him to speak. whichever came first.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:52 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
she silently tested the name, rolling it over her tongue so she would remember it. her ear twitched as he asked her the same question, answering almost immediately. "rosewater." with a welcoming purr, rosewater looked out over the clearing, eyes drawn to movement, before turning back to him. she sat silently, awaiting an idea to come to her mind, or for him to speak. whichever came first.
Oakflame hummed the name, with a nod. Hoping to start a non awkward conversation he spoke up. "So what do you like to do, Rosewater?" He asked, his tone kind.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:20 PM
lurking

Quote:

Oakflame hummed the name, with a nod. Hoping to start a non awkward conversation he spoke up. "So what do you like to do, Rosewater?" He asked, his tone kind.
she shrugged. "go for walks, patrol borders, pretty much everything a warrior likes to do." rosewater flicked her tail, paws pulling closer to her body. "i don't like to hunt, though. it's one of my least favorite things to do." her lips pulled into another pout as she remembered the last time she tried to hunt, cringing internally at the image of herself toppling over into the river. she had had a headache for what seemed like a moon after that- and three moon's worth of embarrassment. rosewater gently shook her head as though she were disturbing a fly that had landed on it, turning her mind from the thoughts. "what 'bout you?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:23 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
she shrugged. "go for walks, patrol borders, pretty much everything a warrior likes to do." rosewater flicked her tail, paws pulling closer to her body. "i don't like to hunt, though. it's one of my least favorite things to do." her lips pulled into another pout as she remembered the last time she tried to hunt, cringing internally at the image of herself toppling over into the river. she had had a headache for what seemed like a moon after that- and three moon's worth of embarrassment. rosewater gently shook her head as though she were disturbing a fly that had landed on it, turning her mind from the thoughts. "what 'bout you?"
"I like playing with the kits and apprentices, talking." Oakflame said. "I don't like fighting too much though." He meowed, glancing away. He didn't like fighting at a l l.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:40 PM
lurking

Quote:

"I like playing with the kits and apprentices, talking." Oakflame said. "I don't like fighting too much though." He meowed, glancing away. He didn't like fighting at a l l.
she nodded in agreement. "i don't either. i prefer peace over violence." rosewater lowered her head, sensing movement on the ground below her. a small ant skittered past her paws, and she felt a smile curl upon her lips as it did. she found it oddly cute. her ear swiveled, hearing a low chirp nearby. a bird. rosewater ignored it, knowing another warrior would most likely get it before her clumsiness would allow her to.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:56 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
she nodded in agreement. "i don't either. i prefer peace over violence." rosewater lowered her head, sensing movement on the ground below her. a small ant skittered past her paws, and she felt a smile curl upon her lips as it did. she found it oddly cute. her ear swiveled, hearing a low chirp nearby. a bird. rosewater ignored it, knowing another warrior would most likely get it before her clumsiness would allow her to.
Oakflame found himself glancing down at the ant. "Do you like bugs?" He asked, glancing up at her. His ear twitched at the sound of the chirping, probably a thrush.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:56 PM
lurking

Quote:

Oakflame found himself glancing down at the ant. "Do you like bugs?" He asked, glancing up at her. His ear twitched at the sound of the chirping, probably a thrush.
rosewater waited a few heartbeats to reply, watching the ant intensely. she thought over her words before giving owlflame another shrug. "i guess so. i just find all nature interesting." her whiskers drew closer to her cheeks, eyes twinkling with curiosity as another ant appeared along the trail of the other. she tilted her head to the side and smiled faintly. rosewater then perked her ear and rose into a sitting position once again. "i know you aren't a medicine cat, but do you have anything in mind that could cure this boredom?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥