Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 12:24 PM
Raincloud everything finder
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:19 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:10 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:46 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Standing, Caracalpaw looked outside the den. "Why do they make us do all the work?" She griped, her mood sour from the thought of any more moss-cleaning duties or hours of hunting.
"I Guess They Need To Prepare Us To Be Warriors That Are Less Lazy Than Our Current Ones," Gentlepaw joked, a hint of amusement glittering in his gentle blue eyes.

Tigress Is My Lost Twin And Therapist
Mr.Krabs hope Is My Mentor
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Adventures View Post
"I Guess They Need To Prepare Us To Be Warriors That Are Less Lazy Than Our Current Ones," Gentlepaw joked, a hint of amusement glittering in his gentle blue eyes.

Caracalpaw snorted at the joke, her eyes glittering with humor. "I guess so!" She laughed, her tail flicking. "They are pretty lazy.." she snickered under her breath, so no warrior could hear her. She grinned at her own diss, but quickly turned it to a simple smile and turned back to her friends.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Caracalpaw snorted at the joke, her eyes glittering with humor. "I guess so!" She laughed, her tail flicking. "They are pretty lazy.." she snickered under her breath, so no warrior could hear her. She grinned at her own diss, but quickly turned it to a simple smile and turned back to her friends.
Gentlepaw simply nodded, his blue eyes glittering as well.

Me Off Of Ebay

Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Adventures View Post
Gentlepaw simply nodded, his blue eyes glittering as well.
(wait for the others?)
Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:51 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
(wait for the others?)
)) Ye ((

Me Off Of Ebay

Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:44 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

"Yes. Indeed there's a time. I believe I have a few moons yet" she said calmly. Lashing her tail with some sort of uneasiness. It was hard to admit she was slowing down, especially to a young spring chicken such as onyxwhisper. Yet. Who else could she have told other than a senior warrior such as herself? "Of course. There's value in either opinion. I just feel as though I've got nothing that grants me the ability to retire in peace" she added briskly. Her eyes lighting up with shame and regret. She drew her tongue gently over her greying paws and yawned, gently wrapped her tail around her hindlegs and drew a paw over her ear to clean it. "I feel as though, some mere battles I fought aren't enough. There are things I must pass onto the younger generations of the clan. I feel like I have nothing of meaning" she meows calmly. Her breath raspy. She blinked and turned to face the deputy. Extending her claws she raked it in a line down the grass, pulling it out and creating a line of dirt. "I feel like here's something I've yet to complete. A duty I must furfill before my times gone" she meows calmly. "Something important"
Onyxwhispers ears tilted rowrds the elder as.She spoke. She frowned as.She noticed the regret and shame in her eyes, "I know how that feels, maybe you should stay a warrior and find out what you have yet to complete. Or... maybe the thing that is important comes after you've retired. All cats have different experiences in life, maybe one I your stories could help a younger cat even when others cant." She said. The she -cats voice was slikly smooth as she spoke and her eyes shone with a certain light. Although shed never admit it, she enjoyed giving advice to others and helping them out. She wrapped her fluffy long tail around herself as she finished speaking.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; July 11th, 2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:33 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@NightWarrior4Life

Phantom ran across the moors, not caring where she was going. Last time she'd been here was nearly nine moons ago with her best friend, Shinepaw, a cat she had never known her love for until it was too late. She missed Shinepaw so much, and had lived with pain in her heart ever since leaving. Yes, she'd already had a cat she thought she'd loved, and had been exiled from WindClan and gone to live with him. She'd given birth to his kits, and had hated every one of them, especially the one that looked most like Horseradish.

The molly continued on, rocketing across the moors, blood roaring in her ears and heart racing. She wasn't even aware of racing over WindClan's border and into WindClan territory, it was unrecognizable now, she'd been away for just too long. Her fur was splattered with mud from running across the muddy bank of a stream while leaving Syndicate territory, and Phantom didn't care. Right now, mud didn't matter, and it helped to disguise her scent, which had changed so much since her WindClan days.

Last edited by doghouse; July 3rd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

@NightWarrior4Life

Phantom ran across the moors, not caring where she was going. Last time she'd been here was nearly nine moons ago with her best friend, Shinepaw, a cat she had never known her love for until it was too late. She missed Shinepaw so much, and had lived with pain in her heart ever since leaving. Yes, she'd already had a cat she thought she'd loved, and had been exiled from WindClan and gone to live with him. She'd given birth to his kits, and had hated every one of them, especially the one that looked most like Horseradish.

The molly continued on, rocketing across the moors, blood roaring in her ears and heart racing. She wasn't even aware of racing over WindClan's border and into WindClan territory, it was unrecognizable now, she'd been away for just too long. Her fur was splattered with mud from running across the muddy bank of a stream while leaving Syndicate territory, and Phantom didn't care. Right now, mud didn't matter, and it helped to disguise her scent, which had changed so much since her WindClan days.
Meanwhile, deeper in the territory, A silver molly was innocently sniffing around in the bushes for prey to feed her clan. The scent of mouse filled her nostrils and she crept silently through the undergrowth. GleamPaw's favourite...she'll be so happy when she sees it! The Molly thought. But then a bird flew past her, making a racket in the trees. The molly was distracted and stepped on a twig. It snapped, startling her, causing the mouse to flee. Fox-Dung! The silver Molly hissed mentally. Stupid bird! No-one wants you here! Looking up, she noticed it was a pigeon. Just a regular pigeon like all the thousands of pigeons in the world...but for some reason this one...meant something. Then the warrior's heart skipped a beat, a lump in her throat. She remembered her friend...when they had eaten prey together in the clearing. She had offered her a pigeon but they didn't take it. Phantompaw hated pigeons...now I know why... The warrior smiled slightly. Phantompaw was just a memory now. They had a life elsewhere. ShineFlower got back into a hunter's crouch, ready to leap up and catch the pigeon the moment it left the safety of it's tree. A few heartbeats later, it flapped it's wings, only to be in the jaws of ShineFlower moments later. The first pigeon in a long time...I almost don't want to eat it...there haven't been many since Phantompaw left...it's like... then the she-cat paused. A familiar yet unusual scent hit her. The stench of mud...and blood...a cat from the syndicate no doubt...it's like they're coming back now...trying to tell me Phantompaw is near! then the cat raced past her in a silver blur. Funny...She had grey calico fur...Grreat StarClan...
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Mothkit only saw a blur as he threw her off. She landed on the floor, winded. The young molly got to her paws again, but this time Lynxkit was charging at her. Mothkit had a moment of having absolutely no idea what to to. Then, he hit her. The tortoiseshell molly fell to the ground, without a thought of what she should do. She was really bad at thinking quickly, it was true. She loved the game, but it was really hard for her. Something could come up to her, and take all the time in the world, and she would still take forever. It was insane. They could walk as slow as possible, an she wouldn't react fast enough. It would probably get her killed some day.

While Mothkit was laying on the ground, her gaze switched over to Theadream. Her mother looked concerned. Mothkit was fine. Lynxkit was a nice kit, so what was wrong? It seemed perfectly reasonable in some ways, but perfectly idiotic the other. Thedream didn't need to by worried. Mothkit was a kind cat, she didn't want her mother to be worried over pointless things.

''Gotchu.'' Lynxkit purred as he lashed his tail. For a moment, an expression of concern filled his face. What was wrong with her? Though the tom still had her pinned down, he looked around the nursery. There was nothing out of the ordinary. In a corner, he did catch the large green eyes of a very small she cat. Her eyes large, wide circular, seemingly worried. Lynxkit turned back to look at Mothkit, and he batted at her with his paw before the striped cat bounce off her, and started running off towards another corner, maintaining a crouching position in case she tried to come back at him.

Theadream felt her heart drop. She knew they were rough-housing, but Mothkit was a she cat. To Theadream, such roughness shouldn't be towards a she cat. Yet, they were both kits. So, kits played. ''Be careful over there!'' She had called, as she couldn't help, but voice her concern out. Any other queen would had done it. Though Theadream wouldn't be considered a queen since she wasn't nursing kits, but she did love to adopt them once they were weaned off. And, she loved them fiercely. Fighting wasn't her style at all for the feisty feline. Protecting kits, however? That was a different story. One, that she wouldn't mind losing her life to and for. The she cat sat up in her nest, wrapping her tail around her. She was very small; very petite, and most warriors didn't take her seriously, but she still held her ground, and if the play got too rough, she would bound over there and scold that tom kit.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Gotchu.'' Lynxkit purred as he lashed his tail. For a moment, an expression of concern filled his face. What was wrong with her? Though the tom still had her pinned down, he looked around the nursery. There was nothing out of the ordinary. In a corner, he did catch the large green eyes of a very small she cat. Her eyes large, wide circular, seemingly worried. Lynxkit turned back to look at Mothkit, and he batted at her with his paw before the striped cat bounce off her, and started running off towards another corner, maintaining a crouching position in case she tried to come back at him.

Theadream felt her heart drop. She knew they were rough-housing, but Mothkit was a she cat. To Theadream, such roughness shouldn't be towards a she cat. Yet, they were both kits. So, kits played. ''Be careful over there!'' She had called, as she couldn't help, but voice her concern out. Any other queen would had done it. Though Theadream wouldn't be considered a queen since she wasn't nursing kits, but she did love to adopt them once they were weaned off. And, she loved them fiercely. Fighting wasn't her style at all for the feisty feline. Protecting kits, however? That was a different story. One, that she wouldn't mind losing her life to and for. The she cat sat up in her nest, wrapping her tail around her. She was very small; very petite, and most warriors didn't take her seriously, but she still held her ground, and if the play got too rough, she would bound over there and scold that tom kit.

Mothkit let out a purr of excitement, one that easily faded at her adoptive mothers words. She loved Theadream. And she was a kind cat. But Theadream was being overly protective. That was annoying. Mothkit looked at her mother, her fun shattered. "We were." Mothkit insisted, her gaze filled with annoyance were once there had been happiness. Mothkit sighed. She had been having so much fun playing with Lynxkit. He wasn't being aggressive either! It was so unfair! Why didn't Theadream understand that? She was fine. Lynxkit was fine. Why didn't Theadream go worry about Nightkit? Sure Nightkit wasn't play fighting with a tom a moon older than her, but still? The kit cats an apologetic glance at Lynxkit.

Weaselshade padded into the nursery. His gaze caught on his adoptive kit, Mothkit, arguing with Theadream, the kits adoptive mother. Weaselshade had a confused look on his face for a second, but it erased quickly. He padded over to them, and sat down next to Theadream. Maybe he should flirt with her? Probably not though. She was only his kits mother, adoptive. That was it. She was also a former kittypet. He wouldn't mention that though. She was really annoying though. Weaselshade didn't really like her. Weaselshade couldn't ignore he liked to flirt, maybe he should. As his mind battled, his gaze rested on Mothkit, and the other kit.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 3rd, 2017 at 03:01 PM.
Closed Thread