Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ghost<3
Today 01:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:54 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:54 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:50 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 01:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2020, 07:27 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan's Refuge

( @Undertaker )
Darkpaw breathed a sigh of relief and dipped her head in respect. "Thank you, Beastspark." And now, to deal with Blackie.. She padded away from the deputy but would definitely stay in the Refuge from now on. There was no way she wanted to spend her time alone and in darkness again.

Baby, my phone!

Old September 6th, 2020, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Swiftkit walked around.
Open
Old September 6th, 2020, 09:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit gave a bright smile to Irisflame, her reaction making him laugh and his heart swell. It was good to know that she still thought highly of him, unlike many other cats he'd known before, all of whom had just kind of disowned him as soon as he failed.
"I wouldn't be surprised either." He shot back, shaking his head to rid his thick neck fur of the leaves that had decided to cling there from his time spent in the tree.
He'd enjoyed the bit of spook he'd brought to each cat within the circle, though neither Doetuft's or Irisflame's reaction could match Beastspark's. The other large tom was clearly irked with his actions, and Flintspirit was living for it. He should probably try to get on the deputy's nerves less, but Flintspirit was having far too much fun to stop now. Maybe later on he'd try to be more sincere. But right now, he needed to get in all his lost fun and games time.
"Talking to squirrels? Squirrel cat?" He meowed, tilting his head as he eyed both Doetuft and Beastspark. He then looked towards the sky as if in deep thought, before giving a small shrug. "Lets just say my dealings with the squirrels are quite private, none that I can share." He meowed, nodding his head and taking on a solemn look as if this was serious business.

As Beastspark deliberately told him to go away though, Flintspirit simply gave him a confused look before turning to look behind his back. He had been planning to act like he thought Beastspark was talking to someone else, it was always a classic that got on everyone's nerves or earned him a few laughs. As he turned his head back around, opening his mouth to speak, Flintspirit realized he actually had spotted someone behind him. Whipping his head back around, he came nearly nose to nose with Icestar, who'd approached their small little group, coming up behind him though so he hadn't realized. Flintspirit was tempted for a moment to make a comment on how "oh you were telling her to go away Beasty? makes sense, of course you would never tell me to go away would you?"
But..... he decided against it. Icestar was not one for jokes, as he'd learned. Not fun to make fun of either, that was for sure.

He wanted to greet the dark-furred she-cat, but she dove right into business, as always, commenting on his apparent "friendship" with Beastspark. His ears flicked as he listened to both Doetuft and Beastspark respond, both very differing responses as he noted, before giving a nod himself to and glancing toward Doetuft to confirm. "Yeah, Doetuft and Irisflame here and some old connections." He then flicked his ears towards Beastspark with a grin. "This dude here though has been a pleasure to get to know. And he's right, we are just the best of friends. Instant click, I think that's what it was." Flintspirit grinned wider before he looked back at Icestar. "Clearly a very personable cat, quite the good contrast of personality for your deputy. I applaud that choice." Flintspirit was still in a bit of a playful mood, and with Icestar around he should probably tone it down a few notches, but Flintspirit was living on the wildside right now. He was all in, risks of annoying certain cats and getting slapped were high, but he would deal with it. Roll with the punches, in a way.

@Arie @Undertaker @Moon Lily @punkscape

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 7th, 2020, 03:05 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Flickerkit was bored. And he wanted to hug a badger! Because they were probably really cuddly! “HEY CAN SOMEONE BRING A BADGER INTO CAMP SO I CAN HUG IT?” he yelled, hoping a warrior would bring him one. OOH! What if his litter mates wanted to hug a badger too? That would be ten cats hugging a badger! But his nine littermates weren’t here. They were gone with Sparrowsnap, probably really sad they left him here.
// @Drago0n

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 7th, 2020, 03:09 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post
Flickerkit was bored. And he wanted to hug a badger! Because they were probably really cuddly! “HEY CAN SOMEONE BRING A BADGER INTO CAMP SO I CAN HUG IT?” he yelled, hoping a warrior would bring him one. OOH! What if his litter mates wanted to hug a badger too? That would be ten cats hugging a badger! But his nine littermates weren’t here. They were gone with Sparrowsnap, probably really sad they left him here.
// @Drago0n
"I don't know about a badger, but I DO know a cuddly cat!" Chickadeekit heard Flickerkit's yell and hopped up to him.
Old September 7th, 2020, 03:15 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"I don't know about a badger, but I DO know a cuddly cat!" Chickadeekit heard Flickerkit's yell and hopped up to him.
A cat? But cats weren’t as cuddly as badgers! But he’d take it. “Are you the cuddly cat or is it someone else?” Flcikerkit asked, cocking his head to one side. He hugged Chickadeekit anyways. “How about we both find a badger to cuddle?” the skinny tomkit asked, his eyes lighting up.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 7th, 2020, 03:17 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post

A cat? But cats weren’t as cuddly as badgers! But he’d take it. “Are you the cuddly cat or is it someone else?” Flcikerkit asked, cocking his head to one side. He hugged Chickadeekit anyways. “How about we both find a badger to cuddle?” the skinny tomkit asked, his eyes lighting up.
"I'm cuddly, and I know other cats who are, including you now!" Chickadeekit chirped cheerfully "A badger? We could try to find one." (Is it okay if they accidentially cross over borders or something if they leave camp? I have a plot based on that happening, but if you dont want to thats fine too)
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Bored potato

My Mood: Hungry

Golden sun walked through the makeshift entrance, carrying the mouse she had found next to a rock. She looked around, dismayed. Everybody looks so down... Which put her in a bad mood, it always did, but not like this.

The loss of our territory and camp probably had made everybody loose hope, which was understandable. She walked over to the prey pile, dropping her mouse. Looking around, there were some places to sit, but she didn’t know many of the people here, she never really talked to anybody here since she never had the chance.

Laying down on a stone that was jutting out if the ground, she began to wash her paws a mud and grass, giving her fluffy fur an occasional lick
Old September 7th, 2020, 08:26 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @gs29513 )
Darkpaw padded around the Refuge when she spotted a cat with a friendly face. Finally, someone who LOOKED friendly around here. She walked up to him and smiled, "Hello! I'm Darkpaw, one of Blackhaze's siblings. What's your name?"

Baby, my phone!

Old September 7th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

[ @Moon Lily; @Hollow Knight; ]

Ebonyfang saw the queen smile at him and he tried his best to smile back. His hidden personality was starting to show. One he never thought he had. He had been emotionless and grumpy from the day he was born. He also had a gentle side and a side that didn't want to see other cats hurt. The medicine cat apprentice continued to slowly and carefully massage her side.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread