Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Myling
Today 06:01 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM

Old May 21st, 2021, 03:15 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name:Goldwater
Rank Request:Queen
Reason for Joining:She needs a safe place for her kits to be born and raised. @Undertaker

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 23rd, 2021 at 05:00 AM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 05:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Badgerpaw with the little bundle of fur still hooked in his mouth. He knew he couldn't just bring Waspkit into camp and say he was part of Shadowclan. He knew better. He wasn't leader.

The tom scented Dawnstar nearby and padded over to her. He set Waspkit down gently. "I found this kit in the outskirts. His siblings were slaughtered by a fox, but he manged to get away and hide in a tree.", he meowed. He wasn't sure if he should point out thta this was his half brother or not. Did it really matter?

// @finn.; @Undertaker; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 21st, 2021, 05:41 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Angelique @Undertaker //

you know, being carried around for a long time wasn't really that fun. he just sorta kept swaying back and forth as badgerpaw carried him to some unknown land that he had never been on before, and this time...a bunch of different smells appeared! (his nose was itching because of them, holding back a sneeze.)
he really wanted to see what was going on but, well, he was only about a week old, so his eyes hadn't opened really. so he guessed he would just use his hearing! woo.

once gently put down, waspkit quickly shuffled backwards, huddling close to the apprentice. oh. they were talking about him? or, um, the big cat who saved him was-- and talking to someone, he didn't really know who.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 21st, 2021 at 05:41 PM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Duskpaw sensed that the leader was furious, was furious an understatement? At this moment, it felt like it was a very large understatement.

"I thought if I brought them in and gave them to you for punishment that it would show my loyalty."

Duskpaw remembered what the dark leader told her about showing her loyalty to her instead of her mother. But it seemed like now her stupid idea of proving loyalty might get her killed

-----

Foxwhisperer wiped the smile off of his face instantly when he noticed the leader's stone-like face. Light gray eyes looked over her crossing scars before turning up to the dark amber orbs that were looking down upon him like death. The tom furrowed his invisible eyebrows slightly before answering. "I was not playing with the coyote, I was making sure that it was well out of the Shadowclan territory and not planning to come back. I was protecting my clan from any further danger of that coyote thinking it could come back." Dawnstar questioning his thinking process irked him and the tom moved further, crossing the respected invisible line, not too much but enough to prove his point. "It would be foolish of you to exile a cat who is simply defending their clan."

-----

(I've lost motivation and not sure what to do with Stormlily so I'm giving permission if you wanna kill her)

Well, there goes that plan. Stormlily was done, she didn't know what else to do. "I thought you would want to know so you can bring them in and use it as a public demonstration of what happens to traitors." The multi0hued molly shrugged and looked at the leader.

"You've grown far too ignorant with your time away. You forget that you're utterly worthless, you have no power and nothing that I need nor want."

Once upon a time, Stormlily would have been riled up at that insult. "Okay and? You have grown into a tyrant who is using her clan as a game. You are a horrible cat who no one loves and no one will ever love. I'm done trying to kiss up to your ass and prove 'my worth'. Half of the clan is wishing for your death and the other is too afraid to say anything. I may not know how to lead a clan but I know for sure that is not how to." At this time the warrior was asking for death and was up in Dawnstar's face. "I bet everyone else is wishing for you to be replaced by your mother. Icestar may have been harsh but she was a true leader. You will never amount to be as amazing as she was."

Last edited by Sweetie; May 24th, 2021 at 10:08 AM.
Old May 24th, 2021, 08:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

Fear began to seep into the she-cat's eyes. Reliving her experience.. Oh stars. When she was told to sit, she did as told. Drawing in a ragged breath, she held it as she opened her mouth to explain. "..Dogs. W-Wandered out to hunt.. Got lost near I think.. the THC border..? Got attacked and barely escaped.." Finally, she let go of that breath. Stars.. she hadn't even told the whole story. And she didn't want to. Reliving that experience of near death could've crushed her. She hadn't even actually remembered how she'd gotten out there. She'd just remember blacking out in camp then.. poof! She was in a dogfight! What had she even been freaking out over? Probably something about Ashen.. Made sense. Then she was just, gone. Pulling herself from her thoughts, she shook her head then looked back up at her leader. Oh stars. Was she this big and scary before?

She gave her more than expected, the apprentice looked exhausted and Dawnstar was worried that she'd use it as an excuse to get out of explaining what happened. A low hissed ripped out of her maw as she heard the word dogs. Vermins, the lot of them. She was no super happy to hear that they had been lead towards ThunderClan's territory, she would have preferred RiverClan, but she'd deal with that when it came.

"Get inside and go straight to Ebonyfang." The hulking she-cat huffed as she swept her tail to the side. She had run from a fight, but unless Dawnstar, who had more than one life, she could excuse cats who run from losing battles to live another day, that was different from cowardice.
[All done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Rainkit had just stubmbled back into shadowclan territory,or she thought,all the trees looked the same,Rainkit's tail lashed with impatience,"Iam never going to get back to camp,all because of this stinkin forest"she sat down with a huff.

@Undertaker
"You wouldn't need to get back to camp if stayed in it like you are supposed to." The menacing growl came from the darkness where a huge cat silhouette was outlined to keener eyes. "Rainkit, so funny running into you here." Dawnstar left the shadows behind as she stalked up to the small cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Peregrine

Though the interaction so far wasnt peaceful in the slightest - what with unsaid challenges being thrown back and forth between the two of them - there was an almost ironic relaxation she found behind the tense atmosphere. The deep, throaty growl did little to phase the lean molly (after being around Destrix for a while growls and snarls become normal), instead only causing her to become even more eager for the real test to begin. Still, she kept that thought under wraps, burying it below the neutral expression that was still settled on her face with only a few hints of excitement being let out.

By then she was fully convinced that the snake was just that; a snake. No poison, no nothing. For some strange reason, that realization saddened her a slight bit. A Russian Roulette where the only reward that came from it was keeping your life, something about the thrill of the situation was oddly enticing. Still, she wasn't going to complain about getting free food.

Nicked and tattered ears perked slightly at the ambiguous comment. "Then that surely means I'm doing something right, seeing as this is seemingly a rare occurence" Peregrine grinned lightly "You seem to be implying that there is a certain someone who is similar to me in your clan, am I correct?" she mused, raising a brow at the huge molly. While there were no doubt cats who were like her out there in the world, Destrix was the only one who she had seen in this area. She didnt know every cat in Maine, of course, but sometimes it paid off to have wishful thinking (but to be honest, she wasnt sure if she was exactly thrilled to potentially meet up with her former... hmm friend wasnt the right word... companion? That seemed to fit a bit better, she assumed)

"Well, I dont know if this is something you were looking forward to, but I'm not interested in boring you with the cliche sob story others might use. Im here because I'm interested in this clan, nothing more nothing less. But, there is also another extremely minor reason." she shrugged lightly, using a paw to shove the skeletal remains of the snake to the side "Does the name Destrix sound familiar?"

// Sorry for the short reply haha ^^

[You're fine, reply with whatever length, I'm not judging.]
Dawnstar did not roll her eyes at the seeming air of disappointment that came and went like a soft breeze when the strange realized that Dawnstar had not tampered with the snake in the slightest. It gave the dark tabby a mild realization that this she-cat was a thrill seeker. Well, she supposed that she knew that the glaringly obvious signs leading up to this conversation, but not she had cemented the idea. This cat lived for the excitement in life, which could be good and bad, the pace in clan life was not always fast pace and action. It made Dawnstar wondered if she took the cat in, would the molly constantly being starting dung with the other clans.

ThunderClan was currently under her radar they've done nothing to warrant even a glance from her or ShadowClan. RiverClan... they had enough history that Dawnstar should at some point simply mess with them due to that history, but again not enough to warrant Dawnstar's immediate attention. WindClan was Dawnstar's main focus and primary goal currently, RiverClan would get their turn but only after Dawnstar felt WindClan had suffered enough to pay her back in full for the humiliation. She did not need this cat stirring up trouble with the other two clans because she had nothing to do at all times of the day. Dawnstar refused to babysit.

The battle-scarred leader did not bother confirming or denying anything that was insinuated. She let the outsider think what she wanted. Small doubts began to blossom within her more the more she thought about this thrill-seeker. Dawnstar's rage was not something that she could simply turn on and off at will, it was controllable to a degree but 8 times out of time 10, she was merely stuck in the back seat riding the anger. It wasn't hard to see this cat taking advantage of her enjoyment of 'courting death' and simply disobeying Dawnstar to fulfill her own enjoyment. The muscular feline did not really enjoy the idea of slipping, if she was going to kill someone out of rage she wanted to be in control of it, not the other way around.

Her pupils lost their large roundness as they narrowed back into focus after the tortie started meowing again. It started out okay, Dawnstar disliked sob stories, everyone had them and wasn't shocked to hear that she was interested in her clan. With the number of lost clan cats that came and went, it wasn't overly surprising to heard that randos knew a bit about clans. But then she had to go and mention that name. It was like a switch was flipped, the air particularly sparked, catching fire as her body exuded dark murderous rage. A full-body quiver started from the top of her scuff and trickled down her back like water, ending with a spasming twitch of her tail tip. All four sets of talons slide out revealing the thick off-white bases and the small razor-sharp tips.

"I'm going to ask you this once, I would try to answer honestly, carefully, and if I don't like it, you're going to die." The hiss was released softly, tone even, but if she could breathe fire steam would be seen leaking from her parted maw. Dawnstar wasn't threatening the she-cat, she was making a very precise promise. Destrix was the mongrel she took in, he had his faults, but for the most part quite 'liked' him. If could, she'd really rather not kill him especially since Badgerpaw had taken a liking to him as well. But, and this was a big but, she couldn't recall him saying anything about having... 'friends' or whatever this molly was before her.

Her paranoia and that survival instinct that kept her alive throughout the day were screaming at her so loudly it was causing her muscles to twitch and causing constant back spasming that had her fur shifting around nonstop. You see, the fact that the mongrel never mentions knowing any cat that would be coming to ShadowClan made her feel suspicious. Whether he knew they were coming or not wasn't the point, it was the fact that this cat showed up not even a full season change behind him made her jump to the fact that something was up. Logic had little sway when it came to Dawnstar's never-ending worries about cats usurping her or turning on her. The fact that the outsider knew he was even here was enough to arouse her paranoia and trigging the natural instinct of kill or be killed, there was no fight or flight with Dawnstar.

"How do you know Destrix and what do you want with my clan?" Dawnstar did not give anything away; other than a real threat honing in on her new toy. Any caution or hesitation had evaporated, leaving only the urge to murder whatever and whoever she felt was opposition. Any damage sustained or lives lost was worth it in the end, so long as she buried this cat... and most likely Grimhound alongside her. Dawnstar didn't like feeling backed in a corner, and that's what she felt by not knowing or obtaining any forewarning about this cat. Would there be more? A group? A spy? These thoughts traveled through her mind like a speeding monster. The only way to put them to rest was to a very clear answer or to bury the cause. The latter sounded like the best option presently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy View Post
@Undertaker

The she-cat was surprised that she got let into the clan just like that. Well, not quite surprised. She actually had a reason, a good reason. All fear of finding a place to stay before she had her kits didn’t seem to exist anymore. This place better be more than that hell-hole I used to live in the black molly thought. Her tail swished lightly back and forth in satisfaction. “Oh, you can take the kits!” she replied without hesitation. If this means joining a clan— then yea. “I didn’t even want them anyways..” she mumbled under her breath.

Dawnstar seemed like business, but if crow had lots of questions she had to choose wisely. Not too many— and not to little. At least enough to get what she needs to know to become a clan cat. Asking too many questions could make any cat annoyed. She was uncertain to which questions she could ask, that would get about everything she needed but not annoying the cat. Or she could ask Dawnstar a question and get some of her wonders out of another cat. Jeez, get on with it. she said to herself in her head.
“Is there anything important I need to know before getting into the clan?” she asked.

It was hard, her chest bounced with her inaudible laughter, but managed to keep how hilarious the molly's words regarding her kits sounded. What a brutal queen, rarely did she find cats who took an utter disinterest in their young. Dawnstar almost felt bad Crow's spawn but they'd learn to toughen up and deal with it, mommy wasn't going to be around forever.

"I'm not going to ask how you go them if you didn't want them." Dawnstar mused, eyes glowing golden with mirth. "You'll learn everything you need to learn about the clan through the Queens you'll be staying with, I don't have the patience to explain everything little thing now." Dawnstar snarled out of habit out of anything else.

"Follow my orders and don't kill your kits, and we'll get along great. You'll new name will be Crowthorn. You'll need to obtain a mentor and start training within one moon after the birth of your kits, you could do it sooner if you decide to leave your spawn to another queen to nurse. I don't really care how you do it, but you'll need to speak to me as soon as you're ready to start your training, I'll find you a mentor." Dawnstar demanded the queen follow her with a lash of her tail.

[After a few months, we've finally finished. Go ahead and submit her. Do let me know when you're ready to start her training.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
@Undertaker (I’m sorry for replying so late-)

“I’ve returned,” Duskfern mewed curtly, eyes slightly narrowed.
Despite her nervousness, she made an attempt to match Dawnstar’s seriousness. Even if it was true at the time, being a weak cat was not a style the ShadowClan warrior enjoyed. She tucked back a piece of stray fur and smoothed it into her pelt before speaking again.
“I was gone for.. personal reasons.” Duskfern explained hesitantly, with a glance to her shuffling white paws. “I’m sorry for being gone for so long. I hope you can understand.”
She waited patiently for a response from Dawnstar, feeling her gaze burn into her orange and dark gray coat. Perhaps she was angry, or maybe she would show some mercy. Only the words that came would tell.

[You're good, I reply late all the time.]
The mild curl of her lip in distaste spoke volumes to her feelings about Duskfern's return. Her fur prickled in agitation as the other she-cat went on to explain her reasoning for deserting the clan. Dawnstar's lips were fully pulled back as she ground her fangs together and hissed at the moron.

"Personal reasons," a rough left that lacked any type of humor came as she shook her head from side to side. "So you didn't even desert the clan for an actual reason, you left because you wanted to and now you are expecting me to just take you back with a mere sorry." Dawnstar couldn't tell if Duskfern had brain damage or actually believed that she could come back to ShadowClan with that attitude.

"You don't come and go as you please in my clan, Duskfern. You're not a simple loner, you're supposed to be a member of ShadowClan, loyal only to the clan, nothing is to come before it, not even your selfish personal reasons. Why the hell should I let you back into a clan that you don't give rat dung about!?" The fact that she wasn't even bothering to tell her what they were was faintly irksome too, but she wasn't going to get into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerpaw with the little bundle of fur still hooked in his mouth. He knew he couldn't just bring Waspkit into camp and say he was part of Shadowclan. He knew better. He wasn't leader.

The tom scented Dawnstar nearby and padded over to her. He set Waspkit down gently. "I found this kit in the outskirts. His siblings were slaughtered by a fox, but he manged to get away and hide in a tree.", he meowed. He wasn't sure if he should point out thta this was his half brother or not. Did it really matter?

// @finn.; @Undertaker; \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Angelique @Undertaker //

you know, being carried around for a long time wasn't really that fun. he just sorta kept swaying back and forth as badgerpaw carried him to some unknown land that he had never been on before, and this time...a bunch of different smells appeared! (his nose was itching because of them, holding back a sneeze.)
he really wanted to see what was going on but, well, he was only about a week old, so his eyes hadn't opened really. so he guessed he would just use his hearing! woo.

once gently put down, waspkit quickly shuffled backwards, huddling close to the apprentice. oh. they were talking about him? or, um, the big cat who saved him was-- and talking to someone, he didn't really know who.

Dawnstar wrinkled her nose as Badgerpaw came up to her with a kit in his maw. Strange, considering he liked to complain how the queens in the nursery treated him and how the kits aren't worth his time when he was one. On top of that, it was a very young kit. The fact that it could barely see and hear made Dawnstar confused about how it got away from its kin that was slaughtered by a fox.... apparently.

"Okay, I can maybe give you the fact that a fox could overlook the scrape, even though it killed everyone else, we can say he was blessed by StarClan," The prompt roll of her eyes gave away her disbelief in her words.

"Badgerpaw that thing can probably barely see and hear let alone walk, I don't see it climbing a tree." A week-old kitten climbing a tree was ridiculous so either he was lying to her about something or there was something up with this. He wouldn't be lying to her, right? Not after all she's given him.

"You've five seconds to tell me what you're hiding otherwise I'll make you crush the kit." Dawnstar could do it herself, but Badgerpaw seemed to have some attachment to the little one and Dawnstar enjoyed exploited any weakness she could find. She'd offer the world to those who serve her well and pain to those who opposed it. Badgerpaw has yet to be on the opposing side but there was a first time for everything. He seemed to like hiding stuff from her, Dawnstar didn't mind letting it slide once but now it was getting on her nerves.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 25th, 2021, 02:02 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Badgerpaw looked at her. When did he say it climbed a tree. No it hid in a hole in the tree on the bottom. The hole was far to small for the fox to get its paw inside.

"No it didn't climb the tree. Even I know that a small kitten like this couldn't do it. You see some trees have holes in the bottom. I have a feelings its a squirrel thing. The hole was just big enough for it to slid in. The kit must of been right at the entrance. The mother had just left it unless she put him in there herself.", he meowed not breaking eye contact with his leader. That would explain her scent all over it.

It wouldn't be a surprise that his mother had left this one to die to. No not by a fox. She liked to make her kits starve not be slaughtered. "The only thing I'm hiding is the fact that this is my half sibling.", he meowed. Even though blood of family didn't mean to anything to him. This kit was still young.

Also if Dawnstar didn't trust this kit then he might change his mind and kill it. He had no real attachment. He didn't have an attachment to anything. No that was for the weak.

"Other then that I would never lie to you. I'd kill myself before I'd let that happen.", Badger paw responded

// @Undertaker; @Finn.; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 25th, 2021, 02:25 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Undertaker @Angelique //

as the older cats chattered, waspkit stayed close to badgerpaw. they were talking about some stuff that he wasn't really interested in, nothing that would be interesting to a kit, at least. he was more or so just...doing his own thing, which was pawing at the large tabby's legs. he no longer wanted to sneeze from the unusual scents, idly listening to the two speak.

everything seemed fine until he heard the idea of him being squashed. squashed! crushed! by the sound of it, it sounded very deadly, and he didn't want to die at all. he was actually trying to avoid that, and had avoided it so far. instinctively, the multi-colored kitten shuffled backwards again, now hiding behind badgerpaws legs, puffy fur all bristled and making him look twice the size he actually was. so, uh, still not big. at all.

and then, the cat that saved him was talking again! although..didn't say anything about the threat of him being crushed. but-- but did say something that caught waspkits interest. half sibling? it took him a solid minute or two to piece it together: badgerpaw was his sibling? (he could not figure out the difference between a half sibling and a sibling-- it was all the same to him), he was his brother? almost as if in response to that, he let out a loud mew.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 25th, 2021, 09:54 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Rainkit fluffed up her fur and glared,"Funny running into you too"she said flicking her short tail crossly,"I wouldn't be here if your dumb warrior didn't take me all the way across the territory"she huffed.
@Undertaker

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 25th, 2021, 10:43 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

@Undertaker (Alright, thanks.)

Duskfern stepped back slowly. Dawnstar was definitely angry, though instead of usual fear, ShadowClan warrior narrowed her eyes. That was enough. She had gotten enough of the leader’s opinions. Duskfern had gone out for a reason she didn’t want to speak of, and she should respect that.
“So, you’re telling me you don’t have reasons for things?” She challenged boldly with a small snarl. “I might have once been a rogue, but I am loyal to ShadowClan, and that won’t change. I know myself. Just because you carry a fancy name and power doesn’t mean you’re the judge of that.”
Hearing herself a few moments later, Duskfern realized what she had done. She was clearly aware that she was in for a bit of trouble, but what was there to do? No cat could take back words. Only actions would suffice.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old May 26th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Name: Viper
Rank Request: Apprentice
Reason for Joining: He left Windclan a bit ago because he thinks its too weak, and he's been living as an outsider, being trained by Frogfang in secret, & in the DF by Frogfangs father. He's a ruthless killer who I think would impress Dawnstar.
//
Snakepaw, no, Viper was running through the outskirts. The young tom had only been free of his weak clan Windclan for a little now, and he was ready to join Shadowclan. Now he had to find Dawnstar. He didn't think strolling right into Shadowclan territory was a good idea, so he sat at the border. ( @Undertaker )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~