Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Snakeheart was immediatly suspicious of his bond brothers good mood. The birdbrain had been upset of late and he'd never seen him this happy even then. So yeah suspicious. The tom highlighted this with narrowed green eyes the tall tom leaning over to first scan the smaller cat then inspect the cobwebs bundle finding nothing that would cause such a grin. He sent the tom on a patrol with Plumstorm too! Shouldnt that be a respire for ruffled feathers. His suspicious silence stretched on as he stared eventually drawling out a ".....Thanks...... They'll come in handy with how low Ive been running.... Why are you smiling like a loon birdbrain if these are full of spiders still I will tackle you for it Im big enough to now....." before lapsing off once more brow furrowing in confusion.

@spade
Old November 27th, 2021, 06:09 PM
i am kenough

A brisk wind hugs the camp, and all over again Plumstorm remembers the fast approaching leafbare. Blinking blearily, she unleashes a yawn before standing and stretching. Moving around could serve to warm her up. And who said she had to go alone all of the time? Every time she delved outside alone, she always managed to bump into Kestrelstar.
Icy eyes glide over the clearing as she wonders what to do, who to ask out. "Stormtalon!" She spots him somewhere. "How about a walk?" They were... In a weird spot, truthfully. Less than amicable, but not quite so unacquainted.
"Let's bring..." She didn't want to make him feel awkward. This would be a patrol! "Cherryshell, Moooorningpaw???" She was only calling on cats she could see, both of these she-cats being all but foreigners to her.

Way to go!

"Let's head out to check the newer border past the hot spring. I know they're somewhat fresh, but we recently pushed it that far and I could pray no loners are feeling grumpy towards us."
[ @Ziera, @littlelove, @Jackpot ]
Old November 28th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @implimm | @littlelove
Plumstorm's invitation reached him in a state of restlessness, lucky for the Shield. Stormtalon glanced over his shoulder with minimal effort till he spotted the silver she-cat, one ear swiveling with him as he assessed her. His sister's mentor...the one he singled out before to chat. Odd choice, wasn't he? The tabby's tail flicked once.

"Fine." Despite his lackluster contribution, Storm found it interesting that Plumstorm picked him after their recent conversation. Convenience, he hoped was the reason, rather than having given her some false impression of their closeness with his recent momentary lapse of composure. Did that show of vulnerability guarantee invitations like this would become a regularity? Perhaps Storm shouldn't have agreed to this trip so quickly, just in case it encouraged her. Alas.

Green eyes flickered over to Cherryshell and Morningpaw - Plumstorm's other two victims. He nodded to the latter in greeting. Funny - somehow another cat he'd had a vulnerable interaction with in the past moon; Plum was on a roll. At least Cherry was new, no witnessed murders together or tearful words exchanged, a fresh slate. (All in all, these things didn't really bother Storm. Why should they? An extra patrol needn't be affected.) In deadpan, he said: "Let's go, then. I'm not interested in competition for the 'grumpy loner' role."

Last edited by Ziera; November 28th, 2021 at 04:31 PM.
Old November 28th, 2021, 06:38 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw's ear twitched in mild interest as she was called for another patrol. This was the second one she'd been called for recently, and with her assessment checked off, probably her final one as an apprentice. Jeez, time was really catching up to her, wasn't it? Giving herself some time to stretch, the tabby soon padded over to where the patrol had decided to meet.

She stiffened a bit at the sight that she would be alone with with Plumstorm and Stormtalon - It seemed Cherryshell hadn't showed - two cats who had once been Kestrelstar's lackies. From Plumstorm's testimony, the things the leader had them do weren't pretty, not to mention the tension of having to be around Stormtalon after her breakdown in the forest... Morningpaw's jaw tensed as she stood near the other pair of cats, sparing a slight nod with a feigned smile back to Stormtalon. Even with that, she couldn't help but feel like the odd one out here.

The hot springs? Well, it'd be nice to get a look at them, finally; Morningpaw had refused to go when Kestrelstar introduced that part of the territory to the rest of her clanmates. The aspect of possibly getting into a skirmish with some displeased loners stood her fur on end, but the cream and white molly forced it to lie flat as she gave a compliant nod. "They probably would have raised hell already, but it's a good idea to check." She hummed.

@Ziera @implimm
Old December 1st, 2021, 11:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Snakeheart. Was. Stressed. The frost had set in and while it did mean that his current herb store was flash frozen and would now last through the winter it meant that this was basically his last chance for a successful herb patrol before greencough season. Any sent after this would only find scraps until newleaf. So anyone who was in the general area was in the firing range for being recruited for a herb patrol. "Birdbrain @spade you're gonna make up for the herbs you used being an idiot, now, get over here. Uhhh Shimmerpaw @NinjaBloss Rowanmist @Starfall Wheathen @finzzel and Junipersong @Dizerel you too I need herb patrols out now. Im not gonna bother explaining what each herb looks like because one cat in each pair will be someone who knows the herb already, sort yourself out. Kes youre with Shimmerpaw mainly marigold but if you can grab cobwebs great. Morningpaw and Wheathen burnet and borage (blue flowers fuzzy stem). Junipersong youre with me we'll be getting tansy and chamomile Ill explain on the way. Everyone off you go!"

(You have until the 10th to report in before Snake gets snippy. Report by posting an addition post in the herb store or by passing the herbs over in this threat I accept either. Cant do it please tell me I can excuse you)

Last edited by Rani; December 2nd, 2021 at 09:29 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 11:58 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerpaw perked her ears at the call of her name and hurried over so as not to keep Snakeheart waiting. Ooh, it was an herb patrol! That sure sounded fun except... Birdbrain? She didn't know anyone by that name in the Clan- WAIT HE MEANT KESTRALSTAR?? First of all, how was the medicine cat still alive, and second, how was she supposed to finish this without being awkward and then panicking and running away because of her awkwardness?!

Taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down, Shimmerpaw glanced around for Kestrelstar as he approached. Hopefully this would go smoothly and there wouldn't be any reason for him to get mad at her...

@spade
Old December 3rd, 2021, 08:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
@Rani

The tabby whipped his head around from where he was laying. He had made a snow nest, it was a wonderful thing and to be frank it was very hard for him to get cold so it was perfect. It was also fun to eat...the snow. However as he heard his name he took one more big mouthful and sauntered over to where Snakeheart was.

As the other listed what to grab and with whom the Russet feline simply stood there for a moment. Processing what happened. Was he just here for moral support, did Snakeheart want a hug? Did he want the Warrior to buffer him from the wind. A confused expression crossed Rowanmist's features as he sat himself down slowly. Oh. His head hurt.

After a few moments he tilted his head to the side, bringing a paw up to the bottom of his cheek. "Do you...do you want me to go by myself and grab what you need?" he asked gently. Maybe the Medicine Cat didn't want him to go at all.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 4th, 2021, 08:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

PATROLS ARE DUE ON DECEMBER 14th!

Patrols patrols patrols, everyone's favorite patrols. That was simply not true, but they were definitely necessary. Not everything in life was fun, even if it had to be done, and this was one of those things that had to be done that might not be fun. Unless you took some, strange delight in marking borders that was, which she personally did not. Understandably so, at least in her opinion.

Sparrowskip, I'd like you to take Ringpaw and Fishface hunting at Cattail pond. Splashleap mewed. Hopefully they would be able to get ahold of something without getting too wet, water was more a nuisance than anything when it was cold. Now she just had to wait for her patrol members to come over, and they could leave. @:Grimm: @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @finnzel (Optional: The edges are definitely icy, but the ice can't hold your weight)

Another hunting patrol should probably just go into the territory. There were bound to be a few rodents or birds still around, since the other clans managed to make it through the winter. I'd like Palehound to take Cherryflight and Codpaw hunting in the territory, in case there's any land prey still about.
@Rainquail @Peril @Ravensong (Optional: A mouse is hiding inside a bramble bush, good luck getting it out!)

One more then, probably the beach. If the wind had washed up any larger crabs that could definitely be something to capitalize on now. Lotusheart the molly was large enough to handle just about anything. take Sorrelhawk and Flypaw to Lionsbeach. There might be something interesting washed up from all the wind.
@Shade. @tulle @Riverfly (Optional: BIG MEGA CRAB!)

Now for borders. I'll be going to the Thunderclan border with Silentstalk, Dovetail and Ripplefang. This one was important, since they needed to make sure the coyotes Kestrelstar had run into were well and truly gone. The last thing they needed were those miscreant mutts hanging about again, last time had been QUITE enough coyote for a lifetime!
@Leafí @Aubussy @Ripplefang (Optional: It smells a lot like coyote, but they seem to have moved on)

Fallingsky, take Rosyglow and Lilyripple with you to the Shadowclan border. Pay attention, they're always up to something over there. Splashleap didn't have any great amount of experience with those three, but they were warriors of Riverclan. They should be able to handle making sure Shadowclan wasn't planning an invasion.
@xXCloudsongXx @rosequartz @Cat Bee (Optional: A frog seems to be guarding the border for Shadowclan. Weird.)

Lastly, Windclan. This border should be smooth at least, so Splashleap felt safe enough to send a few apprentices this time around. Lionspot, take Featherleap, Irispaw and Coldpaw to the Windclan border. Probably more than strictly necessary, but the apprentices were relatively new so having two warriors to keep an eye on them wouldn't be a bad thing. (Optional:There's a few bushes that seem to have been chucked over the river after the wind)
@~Fox~ @Mothfeather @Zero @Lullabypaw

Last edited by gs29513; December 4th, 2021 at 08:15 PM.
Old December 4th, 2021, 08:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Rowanmist
@Rani

The tabby whipped his head around from where he was laying. He had made a snow nest, it was a wonderful thing and to be frank it was very hard for him to get cold so it was perfect. It was also fun to eat...the snow. However as he heard his name he took one more big mouthful and sauntered over to where Snakeheart was.

As the other listed what to grab and with whom the Russet feline simply stood there for a moment. Processing what happened. Was he just here for moral support, did Snakeheart want a hug? Did he want the Warrior to buffer him from the wind. A confused expression crossed Rowanmist's features as he sat himself down slowly. Oh. His head hurt.

After a few moments he tilted his head to the side, bringing a paw up to the bottom of his cheek. "Do you...do you want me to go by myself and grab what you need?" he asked gently. Maybe the Medicine Cat didn't want him to go at all.

Wheathen was nowhere to be seen. Great. At least Rowanmist was as dependable and nice as always and the medicine cat gave the bigger tom a affectionate headbutt for that. Casting a judgemental gaze over the growing snow the thin tom gave a slightly strained smile before speaking "Yes that'd be great Im sorry about the trouble. If you want a partner I can grab one for you? Up to you."
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:33 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Cherryflight | @Rainquail @Ravensong | searching for patrol partners
The brown feline perked at her name. She smiled as she took a quick look around for her partners. Hunting patrols where always nice! Land prey would be a bit hard to get at this time of the year, but that was just a small roadblock. She continued to look around as she began padding about in hopes she'd catch her patrolmates' eyes.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Closed Thread