Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by stag
Today 07:44 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:44 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:42 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 07:29 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2017, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Suntail shook his head and softened his gaze,"stop being so stubborn," and before she could argue he added,"I'm your mentor, do as I say."
Riverpaw sighed."Fine." She mumbled,allowing herself to be picked up,even though you could tell by how tense her fur was that she didn't really like it.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"But she told me the same thing with you! She told me she wanted to help you and that she'd catch up to me!" Ravenflight said, ears twitching. "Where could she have even gone to?" He asked, meeting the tom's gaze, he knew how much Thistlefur cared about his sister, but he he also cared for her as well, after all, she was his mate. "I need your help Thistle..." He said.
Thistlefur was stumped, trying to rack his brain of where the waundering molly couldve gone. A glimmer of a fameliar place flashed in his mind. Ravenwing and Sky's! His hazel eyes lit up. "I think I have an idea Ravenflighr, but you must promise to never tell anyone ever, okay?" He ssked, feeling a little wary. "Also be prepared to fight for her..." Last time he had seen Ravenwing, he had told them to get off his land.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw sighed."Fine." She mumbled,allowing herself to be picked up,even though you could tell by how tense her fur was that she didn't really like it.
Suntail sprinted, more like trotted, as fast as he could with Riverpaw in his mouth towards RiverClan territory.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Much too quiet.” Pinewhisker agreed with the smaller she-cat, shaking his head, “There are times like these where I’m glad that I’m a Shadowclan cat..” The brown-furred warrior smiled, enjoying this light, peaceful conversation they were having now, it was much better than before, since they were currently not in danger or even worse, which was being dead. He looked at her with an embarrassed wash of heat over his face again, but smiled, loving the sound of her when he made the she-cat laugh. The two of them were quite silent and he could only wonder if he made her feel uncomfortable in a sense, not being one of those social-butterfly type of cats who can make great conversation topics. Pinewhisker listened to her talk now, looking at the other warrior with a softened, gentle gaze. “You aren’t weird to me.” The tom added, “Everyone just calls others weird because they’re weird. I think you’re amazing.” The male nodded to her words, relating to the notion about not being special backstory-wise. He tilted his head to Needlescar when she mentioned not having anyone back with the others. “Me neither, I’m an introvert and don’t really have much of a friend group - or any friends, for that matter.” The brown-furred tom grew silent when she asked about his own story, which made him look out into the forest for a moment before giving a sigh and looking back to her. “Oh, it’s nothing special.” He said, merely shrugging and avoiding her gaze, “Pinewhisker is just the helpful, lonely Shadowclan cat.” The tone in his voice was clearly giving away that he had a story, far from boring, that was, but would she accept him if he told her his tale? He would never know.

[ Awkward and adorable ^^ ]
(My mom exited all my stuff, including the reply I was writing -3-. And yes, adorable awkwardness)
"Yeah." Needlescar meowed, remembering the silence plaguing the normally loud gathering. "I know! Besides the stereotypes, it's nice. We don't get too much drama, and we've got good prey!" She chirped, the atmosphere lightening as the conversation continued. Much better than silence. The water was behind them by now, the trail still strong as they followed it. She looked over at him, a goofy tilted smile on her face. He seemed embarrassed, but then again so was Needlescar. For some reason she couldn't quite come to terms with. She gazed around, curious about their surroundings. She wasn't very skilled in social situations and wondered if she was doing the right things during the conversation. Needlescar pricked her ears, turning her gaze to rest on him again. For some reason he attracted her eyes. "T-Thanks." She replied, "Yeah, I guess so." She wasn't prepared for his next words, blushing harder. "Thank you, nobody's ever said that to me before." She replied honestly, purring. Her backstory was average, boring. "You've got one." She replied, a silly smile appearing on her face as she nudged him. Her eyes glittered warmly, relating to the having few friends part. Needlescar wasn't an.. extroverted, cat. Preferring to stay in the shadows instead of in the spotlight. She tilted her head when he grew silent, deciding not to push. His response made her skeptical, but she shrugged. "I know you're not telling the full truth, but I won't push." She mewed, respecting his desision. She herself hadn't told her whole story, so why should he have to? Though, curiosity was growing inside of her.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Suntail sprinted, more like trotted, as fast as he could with Riverpaw in his mouth towards RiverClan territory.
"Why do we have to go to riverclan anyways?I thought we was going to attack riverclan?" She told him.She had been wanting to ask someone this ever sense the flood,and her mentor seemed like the right person to tell.

Last edited by Static; July 29th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
"Why do we have to go to riverclan anyways?I thought we was going to attack riverclan?" She told him.She had been wanting to ask someone this ever sense the flood,and her mentor seemed like the right person to tell.
He shook his head slightly, unable to talk, and kept trotting towards RiverClan territory.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:
He shook his head slightly, unable to talk, and kept trotting towards RiverClan territory.
Riverpaw didn't wait for a answer,but found it best to stay quiet and quit pestering her mentor.

Old July 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Naps View Post
(sorry for the late reply! I got really busy with irl stuff)

Mothflower couldn't speak, overcome with both happiness and anxiety. Her Honey was back, and the kits, but Honey was leaving again. All she could do was reach out a paw towards him as he walked away. "No..." She barely had the strength to pull a quiet mumble out of her throat. The calico she-cat shivered intensely as her mate walked away, possibly about to get himself killed. She saw her mother in-law, and was snapped out of her disheveled state. "Cedartuft, come here." Mothflower pressed herself against the old she-cat, and began licking her pelt. "Sunrisedapple, bring your siblings here, put them next to your grandmother, and help me warm her up. We are going to wait for your father." She spoke with feigned confidence, while in reality she was stricken with fear. Mothflower shivered, but continued to try her hardest to keep Cedartuft warm. "Oh Starclan, please let us all stay safe."

@Constellation @CandyFlossCat @Duststorm
Twilightkit heard her mothers voice, letting out a little squeak of comfort as she squiggled towards the source. She mewled, unsure where she was compared to her mother, or anywhere for that matter. Ugh! When will I be able to see? She wailed in her mind, unable to complain aloud. Twilightkit let out a silent huff of irritation, unable to wait until she could see. She was warmer, but the scent of water and mud in the air was unfamiliar from the milky scent of the nursery. The only familiar ones of her family were drowned out by the other scents, and she couldn't make out who was where. Twilightkit flicked her tail, another disadvantage. How would she survive until she could open her eyes? Annoying! She thought, still squiggling blindly around.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Riverpaw didn't wait for a answer,but found it best to stay quiet and quit pestering her mentor.
(We can take this to the border or RiverClan territory whenever you want if you want to)

Suntail looked back to see the water rising steadily behind them. He started sprinting, not caring if he hurt himself or Riverpaw at this point, as long as I save her and hopefully he could save himself, he thought, shivering.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
(We can take this to the border or RiverClan territory whenever you want if you want to)

Suntail looked back to see the water rising steadily behind them. He started sprinting, not caring if he hurt himself or Riverpaw at this point, as long as I save her and hopefully he could save himself, he thought, shivering.
He foot hit a rock and she had to clence her teeth to not yelp.She saw the river clan border up ahead and looked at it with relif and dread.It smells like fish.If I have to eat that,I don't know what I will do! she thought,but didn't say it outloud.
(We can go to border now)

Closed Thread