Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by geoblazer
Today 12:45 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:43 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:38 PM

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Snakekit grumbled under her affection but didn't move unknowingly arching up into the grooming. She nodded at her mothers wisdom taking it to heart, it did make sense after all and Mom was a great warrior too and knew what she was doing. Then she started talking about kits. Snakekits face twisted in a disgusted bleh "Kits! Gross! I don't wanna have kits it looked awful when the queens had them ewwwww! I'll take care of the elders and everyone but having kits is gross and icky!" She shuddered at the idea, Snakekit didn't know why the idea seemed so bad to her but it seemed like the worst of fates to the kit. "Im gonna be the best and make you proud and be a great leader like Lionstar!" Anything to not have kits. Snakekit shook off her discomfort distracted by her mothers tail and twitched tempted to bat at it, thoroughly distracted but still sitting still for Foxblazes affection.
@Mentallyunstable (Wonder why snakekit hates the idea of having kits lol. The irony is they are gonna have them eventually probably)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:13 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Mentallyunstable @Rani

Baykit had spent their past couple days lounging around, napping, and observing their littermates as they all played and chatted. Today was the day they were finally feeling up for doing all those things themselves. So, tumbling out of the nest, they shook out their fluffy fur and wobbled over to where their mother and Snakekit were talking. Despite the fact that they were the first-born of the litter, this was actually the first time they'd be talking to anyone--which meant it was later than a majority of their other littermates. Still, through listening and observing silently, they'd managed to pick up on many different words. Now came the time to put those words to use. "Hello, hello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything too important. What're you guys talking about?" At first, the words felt slightly strange as they rolled off their tongue, but they were convinced the feeling would become natural with time and repetitive speaking. Talking felt new and exciting, and they wanted to go off with speech, but they kept quiet while waiting for a response, wanting to make a good impression, despite the fact that this was literally their family they were speaking to.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 27th, 2020, 11:37 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Flyfur finally decided she was rested enough to stop and think about names for the kits.
Beekit had been on a whim since he looked very much like Bumblebelly. Halfkit.... the most obvious choice was the small dark tabby girl with paler speckling on half of her face.
The little grey kit's whiskers fluttered in their sleep and reminded her much of a moths wing beats. Mothkit. Another kit looked like Bumblebelly but something in the way she..... the way she moved reminded her of the Medicine Cat of Shadowclan from..... quite a few moons ago. Her name had been Agaveheart. And so.... Agavekit.
She's not quite sure why she named the last one Cicadakit, it just seemed to fit him.

@Cave @Slushie @hope @chaton

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 28th, 2020, 05:54 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly felt useless but there wasn't really much he could do in the situation like that, there was a reason a lot of medicine cats didn't attend knitting.
He have her a gentle lick on the forehead, admiring the kittens with is bright green eyes.
Carefully and quietly, he left the nest to go gather new bedding and moss for her. He figured she needed to rest, nobody needed a great big oof like him hanging over their body.

Silently, Bumblebelly left the nursery.

@Rainquail (for the last time?! dun dun dunnnn)

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 28th, 2020, 06:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

((You make me cry))

Flyfur watched Bumblebelly leave, a sadness in her eyes as they slid back to the kits and her belly. She felt just as lonely now as she had with Featherkit.
But why? Bumblebelly very obviously cared about her and the kits. And yet, he had become distant from everyone. Perhaps that was why.
Perhaps she felt his distance was abandonment of an equal measure. It wasn't fair to hold that against him, but she couldn't help it, couldn't help how it made her feel, couldn't help comparing it to previous moments in her life that looked so similar it made her ache.

@Romulus

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 28th, 2020, 07:33 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

“When you become leader, remember to be cautious of who you make your deputy.” Foxblaze mewed, something about being the heir to a whole clan could turn cats insane. She finished giving Snakekit a bath as she saw her become fixated on her tail. She wiggled it around for them to play with before hearing the call of another child. “You’re not interrupting anything too importantly, Although I’m quite enjoying how articulate you two are.” She mewed smiling. It was true she was proud of her babies for being sick strong speakers.
@Rani @Puddle~

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; July 30th, 2020 at 07:43 AM.
Old July 28th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

The small runt kit had turned her head then realized what was happening. Oh no. Please, don’t. she mewed after a little bit of the silly crouch. @Rani
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old July 28th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

RoseKit lays in the corner
Old July 28th, 2020, 12:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Firehawk admittedly hadn't gotten into the swing of things as much as he'd liked to have. Though he loved kits dearly, trying to enter the den now that it was his new home felt immensely overwhelming when he hadn't frequented it in some time.

There were dozens of kits in the den, and the sheer understanding a good portion of them likely had no parental influence broke his heart. Firehawk would try to fill the void.. but he recognized the chances of him getting anywhere with it was slim. He was only one cat, and an old one at that. He couldn't imagine seeing it to many of their warrior ceremonies, though he would try.

Taking residence in an unclaimed nest, Firehawk let out a rumbly purr as settled in to watch the bustling nursery.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 28th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

RoseKit walks around the nursey hoping someonwe will play with her but she knows it,s not likely.