Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM

Old August 4th, 2018, 09:26 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Cinderflower starred out to see if she can spot any movement that could be Cottonfluff. She sat down to wait for the Skyclan tom to show up. After a while of waiting she heard footsteps and her heart began to skip a beat as she thought it was her lover. Cinderflower stepped back after she had realized that it was only her friend Maplefur. 'uh oh! I got caught,' she thought.

The molly looked at her friend as she tried to make up a story. "I'm not waiting for anyone. I was uh just seeing if I can find any sign of prey." Cinderflower lied. She looked down at her paws, ashamed that she had lied to the one cat that was close to her.

Cinderflower looked out again to make sure that Cottonfluff stays away, so that they didn't get caught. 'Cottonfluff please don't come tonight,' the molly thought.

@CactusHeart
CottonFluff slowly watched CinderFlower, keeping himself from running up to the Molly. CottonFluff glanced at MapleFur, his eyes locked onto her. He couldn’t help to stay away from CinderFlower. He quickly slinked until he was only visible to the Molly. He let out a silent purr as he looked CinderFlower over.
Old August 5th, 2018, 03:21 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
(Now Lets Stop filling this with Non-RP, And Continue And Heres The Redo of that )

SunPelt Steped out of The Camp,Staying At A Slower Pace Enjoying Himself
Leafheart was right by him staring into his gaze.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 10th, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old August 8th, 2018, 10:12 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Parsleyfoot padded into the training cave he figured this will take his mind of the voices he's hearing in his head . He's not crazy that's for sure ...or was he? Ashenwing sure didn't think so he was glad that she was there to help him , half clan or not ashenwing was just as good as a pure blooded thunderclanner. Now that's a thing they have in common that he didn't know yet , he has always thought of himself as a pure thunderclanner in ways he was , but he didn't know what he will soon find out is that his mother his a kittypet but is also shadowclan. So technically he has three things in his blood half kittypet half thunderclan and shadowclan by a small amount since his mother joined after she gave birth to him. All of those things he didn't know. take halvard and Make sure he's safe don t worry I will they won't event take a hair from his head ...I'll miss you ..there it was again those voices one of his father , a weird name he's never heard of and the she cats voice .the tom shook his head with a grunt . He raised his head now looking over his shoulder out of the entrance of the cave and opened his mouth "featherpaw! Your as slow as a slug sometimes c'mon !" he meowed with strong tease in his tone a smile crept on his face.
@Celestial

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 8th, 2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old August 8th, 2018, 10:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Sorry, don’t know how I missed this!)

Grovepaw nodded. “Okay, that makes sense.” She stretched herself out, claws scraping against the floor of the cave as she did so. When she straightened back up, her claws sheathed once more. She shook her head and raised a paw to bat away a fly buzzing around her, speaking as she did. “What now?” She’d been training with Monarchstep for a decent time now. She figured that it was time to head back to camp, but she didn’t want to ask and seem bored from their training. Really, she was just excited to tell her friends all about her first battle training.
He shrugged,” Since it’s starting to get a little late. I think we catch a piece of prey to bring back and head to camp? Unless you want to keep training.” He replied wondering if she still wanted to train this long.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:59 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningstrike flicked her tail irritably, but calmed when she saw her uncle approach. "Hi!"

Greyshade easily pounced Cherryblossom and pinned her down.
"Hello Redclaw," he greeted his uncle while letting his sister up.
"Who wants to fight me one on one these old bones could use some excitement" redclaw asked of course iceclaw wanted to but she wanted to give her siblings a chance first

Cherryblossom shook her head she had enough training for the day she felt bruised all over

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:24 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Who wants to fight me one on one these old bones could use some excitement" redclaw asked of course iceclaw wanted to but she wanted to give her siblings a chance first

Cherryblossom shook her head she had enough training for the day she felt bruised all over
Lightningstrike trotted over to Cherryblossom, making sure she was okay.

Greyshade padded over to Redclaw. "Are you sure?"
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Parsleyfoot padded into the training cave he figured this will take his mind of the voices he's hearing in his head . He's not crazy that's for sure ...or was he? Ashenwing sure didn't think so he was glad that she was there to help him , half clan or not ashenwing was just as good as a pure blooded thunderclanner. Now that's a thing they have in common that he didn't know yet , he has always thought of himself as a pure thunderclanner in ways he was , but he didn't know what he will soon find out is that his mother his a kittypet but is also shadowclan. So technically he has three things in his blood half kittypet half thunderclan and shadowclan by a small amount since his mother joined after she gave birth to him. All of those things he didn't know. take halvard and Make sure he's safe don t worry I will they won't event take a hair from his head ...I'll miss you ..there it was again those voices one of his father , a weird name he's never heard of and the she cats voice .the tom shook his head with a grunt . He raised his head now looking over his shoulder out of the entrance of the cave and opened his mouth "featherpaw! Your as slow as a slug sometimes c'mon !" he meowed with strong tease in his tone a smile crept on his face.
@Celestial

a small grey tuxedo she cat stumbled through the thicket, squeaking here and there whenever a branch would thwap right into her face or she'd step on a prickle. She was significantly smaller than her mentor which seemed to prove a difficulty moving through bushes, he would walk right past or through them but she'd be too short and get her fur caught and have to rip it out to get free and just keep up! Although none of it mattered now that she was here, now that she was out of camp and going to train! "S- sorry parsleyfoot!" she called as she dragged herself through yet another bush and stumbled out to the open panting heavily. "Those bushes are really tall!" she said enthusiastically as she padded up next to him and fell into step with him. Her gaze traveling up to the Tom and a stupid smile being plastered onto her maw. She had already liked her mentor from the day she met him, although he seemed troubled lots of the time she was never too concerned about it. He was always kind and playful when it was a time to be so, and always gentle with her even when she knew she was being annoying.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 9th, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

a small grey tuxedo she cat stumbled through the thicket, squeaking here and there whenever a branch would thwap right into her face or she'd step on a prickle. She was significantly smaller than her mentor which seemed to prove a difficulty moving through bushes, he would walk right past or through them but she'd be too short and get her fur caught and have to rip it out to get free and just keep up! Although none of it mattered now that she was here, now that she was out of camp and going to train! "S- sorry parsleyfoot!" she called as she dragged herself through yet another bush and stumbled out to the open panting heavily. "Those bushes are really tall!" she said enthusiastically as she padded up next to him and fell into step with him. Her gaze traveling up to the Tom and a stupid smile being plastered onto her maw. She had already liked her mentor from the day she met him, although he seemed troubled lots of the time she was never too concerned about it. He was always kind and playful when it was a time to be so, and always gentle with her even when she knew she was being annoying.
the Abyssinian chuckled and nodded in agreement " yes they sure can be. Think of what it would be like for a kit! " he purred clearly amused . He walked to a spot that was near the back and looked around at the other mentors nearly cringing at the thought of being one of those mentors who was always mean and abusive to their apprentice , they were learning for starclans sake! They don't have to be so hard on the poor feline that it would crush their spirit . Featherpaw was a lucky feline to have gotten a mentor who wasn't like that and judging from how she acts ,he didn't think she will be able to handle it.or she might? Nah, he went with the first one. Already he kinda viewed featherpaw as a daughter he never had he always enjoyed their moments together , although when he looked around it seemed that most mentors didn't like the apprentice they got and were happy to get some time away from them. Was this what it was like with taking care of your own kit? He returned his attention to the young she cat and gave her smile "today were gonna be learning one of the easier moves.luckily this one doesn't need your claws . It's called front paw blow . What you do is you raise your front paw and bring it down hard on to your opponents head . Now imagine the kind of headache they will have when they wake up after getting knocked out " he explained then chuckled once he finished . Parsleyfoot was now walking away from featherpaw a bit and stopped then turned around to face her and raised his right paw " make sure you put strength in it this isn't a play fight this isn't your littermate or friend , this is an enemy who is either trying to kill you or invade your home. you also need to do this in a quick pace since it causes trauma which in turn knocks you out ." he added now pushing all his strength to that paw and brought it down hard feeling his muscles tense at doing so and stopped half way in the air before placing it back down on the ground " once you feel your muscles tense as your doing so then you know you've put enough strength in it.understood? Now give it a try " he meowed calmly " Remember no claws" he reminded then sat down and wrapped his tail around his front paws holding his head high . I hope I'm doing well at this . Then again it's my first time just as much as it is hers were both learning things even when we don't realize it . @Celestial

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 30th, 2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:35 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Lilyfern was right by him staring into his gaze.

(Do You Mean LeafHeart? And sorry about the Late Reply,)

SunPelt Felt Acward And Diped his Head a Little "D-did You Want to Talk?" He Wispered

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:41 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
(Do You Mean LeafHeart? And sorry about the Late Reply,)

SunPelt Felt Acward And Diped his Head a Little "D-did You Want to Talk?" He Wispered
(im geting everything mixed up...)

see you around wco <3