Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:46 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Beekit giggled nonstop until she was giggling so hard she had to stop to catch her breath. Now she was panting as she watched her sister press closer and closer to her.

(Wow, where did Finchkit learn the word scum? Did she watch Star Wars or something? They say scum all the time in that movie XD)
(Lol idk, Finchkit is a very good listener so she probably heard a warrior say it once XD)
Finchkit skidded to a halt before she could barrel into her, a grin spread on her maw. She leapt onto her, pinning her to the ground. "Gotcha!" She laughed.
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:55 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Lol idk, Finchkit is a very good listener so she probably heard a warrior say it once XD)
Finchkit skidded to a halt before she could barrel into her, a grin spread on her maw. She leapt onto her, pinning her to the ground. "Gotcha!" She laughed.
"Ok, ok. I give in!", she said all four paws in the air as she exposed her soft belly to Finchkit,"WindClan is best," Beekit giggled. "But technically I also WON. I mean I am your loyal deputy Beestripe," she twitched her whiskers.
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Beekit giggled nonstop until she was giggling so hard she had to stop to catch her breath. Now she was panting as she watched her sister press closer and closer to her.

(Wow, where did Finchkit learn the word scum? Did she watch Star Wars or something? They say scum all the time in that movie XD) @Hopekit @CandyFlossCat
@CandyFlossCat , @Hollydawn235

I know this part is supposed to not be in the clearing, but......
Whitepaw stared at the mouse in front of her paws intently, listening to every sound it made with her ears pricked up. She watched as it moved forward, searching for mouse food. Eagerness filled her gaze as she judged the distance between herself, and the mouse. Staring at it intensely, she forced energy to spark her paws. Whitepaw readied herself, giving it a final glance. Whitepaw but her strength in her haunches, and, with that, leaped onto the mouse. She landed right on top of it, and quickly took a small step back so she could see it. She knew she was giving the mouse a chance to escape, but took the risk anyway. Whitepaw's eyes darted to the mouse and she leaned down swiftly to give it a killing bite. Her eyes shone with pride. She took the mouse gently in her jaws and padded back to camp.

Padding through the entrance, she quickly put down her catch and searched for Beekit and Finchkit. She liked playing with them. Beekit and her sister would probably be out in the clearing, if she knew them as well as she thought she did..

Last edited by Hopekit; July 5th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
@CandyFlossCat , @Hollydawn235

I know this part is supposed to not be in the clearing, but......
Whitepaw stared at the mouse in front of her paws intently, listening to every sound it made with her ears pricked up. She watched as it moved forward, searching for mouse food. Eagerness filled her gaze as she judged the distance between herself, and the mouse. Staring at it intensely, she forced energy to spark her paws. Whitepaw readied herself, giving it a final glance. Whitepaw but her strength in her haunches, and, with that, leaped onto the mouse. She landed right on top of it, and quickly took a small step back so she could see it. She knew she was giving the mouse a chance to escape, but took the risk anyway. Whitepaw's eyes darted to the mouse and she leaned down swiftly to give it a killing bite. Her eyes shone with pride. She took the mouse gently in her jaws and padded back to camp.

Padding through the entrance, she quickly put her catch down and hurried to the nursery. She wanted to play with the kits. As Whitepaw peered into the nursery, she searched for two kits in particular; Beekit and Finchkit.
( @Hopekit it's the clearing and Finchkit and Beekit are in the clearing too XD)

Last edited by Seraphon; July 5th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
( @Hopekit it's the clearing and Finchkit and Beekit are in the clearing too XD)
A second before you posted that I realized it and changed it XDD
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:07 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@CandyFlossCat

Cavemist padded back into camp, his ears pinned back and fur sticking up. He was rather embarrassed at having missed that rabbit earlier, and all because he had been staring across the border at a bunch of trees. The rabbit had practically run into his claws, and he had somehow managed to miss it. Shaking his head in frustration, the neatly built nebelung with his rather feminine build sat down near the entrance, watching the other cats. He shook himself and looked around, wondering if there was anyone around that might be fun to talk to. He was nearly over the missed prey, and flicked the tip of his wispy gray tail dismissively, deciding that their was enough prey anyways. He spotted a golden furred she-cat and thought that she might be worth a shot, so he padded over and stopped two tail lengths away. “Hi!” he meowed in a friendly tone, his green eyes glinting curiously.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
A second before you posted that I realized it and changed it XDD
Beekit saw Whitepaw pad toward the nursery and snuck up on her haunches low and footsteps quiet. When she was close enough, she pounced landing squarely on Whitepaw's shoulders.

(XD)

Last edited by Seraphon; July 5th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Ok, ok. I give in!", she said all four paws in the air as she exposed her soft belly to Finchkit,"WindClan is best," Beekit giggled. "But technically I also WON. I mean I am your loyal deputy Beestripe," she twitched her whiskers.
Finchkit laughed. "Yeah, I guess so!" She admitted, her tail swaying as she stepped off Beekit. "Good job, Beestripe!" She trilled. Her whiskers twitched with amusement as she spotted Whitepaw. "Whitepaw! Come play!" She called.
@Hopekit
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:14 PM

Whitepaw nearly jumped out of her fur in surprise. "Wow, Beekit. You'll make a great warrior some day!" She praised, as she was pinned down by the young cat. "Ok!" She replied cheerfully to Finchkit.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

@CandyFlossCat

Cavemist padded back into camp, his ears pinned back and fur sticking up. He was rather embarrassed at having missed that rabbit earlier, and all because he had been staring across the border at a bunch of trees. The rabbit had practically run into his claws, and he had somehow managed to miss it. Shaking his head in frustration, the neatly built nebelung with his rather feminine build sat down near the entrance, watching the other cats. He shook himself and looked around, wondering if there was anyone around that might be fun to talk to. He was nearly over the missed prey, and flicked the tip of his wispy gray tail dismissively, deciding that their was enough prey anyways. He spotted a golden furred she-cat and thought that she might be worth a shot, so he padded over and stopped two tail lengths away. “Hi!” he meowed in a friendly tone, his green eyes glinting curiously.
Caracalspirit found her wish of someone interesting to talk to fulfilled as a messy furred tom approached her. "Hello!" She trilled, her eyes showing warmth and curiosity. She considered asking why he looked so frustrated, but that would be rude at first meeting. "I'm Caracalspirit" she added, but then wondered if she should ask about him. "What's your name?" She asked, giving him some time to speak. She grinned at him, he seemed interesting. Probably not a mate type, more of a.. brotherly figure if things worked out how she wished they would. It wasn't often random toms approached to speak, so this could be amusing.