Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Levi 99
Today 08:35 AM
Seamrog's Cats!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:33 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:31 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:26 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by constellation
Today 08:24 AM

Old May 27th, 2021, 08:52 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Undertaker

(Frick I just realized that s t a r s rejoining thingy was also dogs by thc border

Ahahaha oh well)
- Mistheart -
Mistheart padded through Shadowclan territory, with her legs shaky and her ears flattened to her head. She was breathing hard and every limb in her body felt like they just wanted to give up. Her Misty blue eyes clouded with terror as she imagined what would happen if those dogs caught up with her. Man oh man, how fast she ran! She was like the quickest cat in the whole forest, welll maybe because her life depended on it. The scent of the shadowclan camp flooded her nostrils.

She was home now.

Dawnstar wouldn’t be to mad right? It wasn’t her fault anyways, she was just on a hunting trip way far near ThunderClan border until a pack of dogs came running after her.
It wasn’t her fault...it wasn’t her fault..
She sniffed around the territory, looking in each direction every few seconds, she was clearly paranoid. Her new worst fear is getting chased by dogs, that was horrible! ”Dawnstar?” she mewed.

- Spottedpaw -

Spottedpaw was getting tired, very tired. She was starving and she hasn’t slept in what it felt like— moons! She learnt her lesson, never go out into territory by herself till she’s a warrior. This was stupid starclan’s punishment.. she thought. Spottedpaw was easily getting mad at everything. Her eyelids felt heavy, but she knew she was almost home. She had to make a good excuse for Dawnstar — something better than, just getting lost. Because that’d just be pathetic on her case.

Spottedpaw has been walking for awhile, am I there yeeettttt? she asked herself, letting out a quite sigh. Spottedpaw finally saw camp, ”Murderstarrrrrrrrr????” she mewed without thinking, “I mean— Dawnstar—!!” she corrected herself, as she wearily padded closer to the camp. Expecting to see Dawnstar at one point.

Last edited by Little Timmy; May 28th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.
Old May 28th, 2021, 12:07 AM

My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker @Sky13 @Bramblefire01

frogfang walked into the territory with spike and fiercepaw walking near he looked around for any trace of dawnstar to explain the... well to explain why he had a kit with him. he didnt know what she would say spike when we find dawnstar please stay quite and let me do the talking unless she asks you something he said turning to the kit. he would explain everything he could and if she let spike join then him and fiercepaw would take him to the medicine cat den to get him checked out

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:01 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post

frogfang walked into the territory with spike and fiercepaw walking near he looked around for any trace of dawnstar to explain the... well to explain why he had a kit with him. he didnt know what she would say spike when we find dawnstar please stay quite and let me do the talking unless she asks you something he said turning to the kit. he would explain everything he could and if she let spike join then him and fiercepaw would take him to the medicine cat den to get him checked out
Fiercepaw nodded. "Yes, Spike, let us explain." Fiercepaw mewed to the kit he was carrying. @Sky13
(Mid way through RP we may ahve to change Fierce's name jsyk)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; May 28th, 2021 at 07:01 AM.
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:42 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Fiercepaw nodded. "Yes, Spike, let us explain." Fiercepaw mewed to the kit he was carrying. @Sky13
Spike nodded. "Owkay." He whispered.
(ok Bramble)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 31st, 2021, 11:58 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerpaw looked at her. When did he say it climbed a tree. No it hid in a hole in the tree on the bottom. The hole was far to small for the fox to get its paw inside.

"No it didn't climb the tree. Even I know that a small kitten like this couldn't do it. You see some trees have holes in the bottom. I have a feelings its a squirrel thing. The hole was just big enough for it to slid in. The kit must of been right at the entrance. The mother had just left it unless she put him in there herself.", he meowed not breaking eye contact with his leader. That would explain her scent all over it.

It wouldn't be a surprise that his mother had left this one to die to. No not by a fox. She liked to make her kits starve not be slaughtered. "The only thing I'm hiding is the fact that this is my half sibling.", he meowed. Even though blood of family didn't mean to anything to him. This kit was still young.

Also if Dawnstar didn't trust this kit then he might change his mind and kill it. He had no real attachment. He didn't have an attachment to anything. No that was for the weak.

"Other then that I would never lie to you. I'd kill myself before I'd let that happen.", Badger paw responded

// @Undertaker; @Finn.; \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Undertaker @Angelique //

as the older cats chattered, waspkit stayed close to badgerpaw. they were talking about some stuff that he wasn't really interested in, nothing that would be interesting to a kit, at least. he was more or so just...doing his own thing, which was pawing at the large tabby's legs. he no longer wanted to sneeze from the unusual scents, idly listening to the two speak.

everything seemed fine until he heard the idea of him being squashed. squashed! crushed! by the sound of it, it sounded very deadly, and he didn't want to die at all. he was actually trying to avoid that, and had avoided it so far. instinctively, the multi-colored kitten shuffled backwards again, now hiding behind badgerpaws legs, puffy fur all bristled and making him look twice the size he actually was. so, uh, still not big. at all.

and then, the cat that saved him was talking again! although..didn't say anything about the threat of him being crushed. but-- but did say something that caught waspkits interest. half sibling? it took him a solid minute or two to piece it together: badgerpaw was his sibling? (he could not figure out the difference between a half sibling and a sibling-- it was all the same to him), he was his brother? almost as if in response to that, he let out a loud mew.

Oh, that made a lot more sense. Although she was still iffy on how the one kit got away and the rest did not. It seemed unlikely that a week-old kit was bright enough to head straight for a tree, but again not her business. Dawnstar wasn't going to ask how Badgerpaw knew that the kit was related to him, if she brought herself to care too much it would give her a migraine.

"All right, you can him if you want him. He's your responsibility. You need to find a queen to nurse him." Dawnstar meowed dismissively, seemingly done with the conversation. "I don't want you slacking on your training, though." She added after a thought. She didn't need a kit slowing him down. Badgerpaw seemed quite committed to her and ShadowClan, and she'd like to keep it that. If the kit grew up to be half the cat Badgerpaw was, then he had a bright future ahead of him.

"What are you calling him?" Dawnstar normally took to naming all the new cats in the clan, but she had no problem letting Badgerpaw pick out the name if he was truly going to give this big brother thing ago. Dawnstar's sibling relationship ended up in flames, hopefully, his stuck together better and that kit didn't end up being as big a failure as her own sibling had been. Her intimidating gaze was drawn to the fluffy ball he hid underneath the older tom's paws. Cute, he'd either need to learn how to keep his head down in the future or figure out how to get along with her. The fear was fine now, but if the kit was going to be hanging around Badgerpaw, Dawnstar would snuff out any weakness she found in him lest he infects the apprentice with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Rainkit fluffed up her fur and glared,"Funny running into you too"she said flicking her short tail crossly,"I wouldn't be here if your dumb warrior didn't take me all the way across the territory"she huffed.
@Undertaker

Dawnstar swiftly bore her fangs and unseathed her claws at the kit's sassy. She hissed a low warning while taking another ominous step forward. "Remember who it is you address, hairball, and mind your manner." Adorable, but the scarred leader didn't need the sassy. "What warrior are you talking about and why the hell did they take you across the territory?" Rainkit was basically saying she was kidnapped, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
@Undertaker (Alright, thanks.)

Duskfern stepped back slowly. Dawnstar was definitely angry, though instead of usual fear, ShadowClan warrior narrowed her eyes. That was enough. She had gotten enough of the leader’s opinions. Duskfern had gone out for a reason she didn’t want to speak of, and she should respect that.
“So, you’re telling me you don’t have reasons for things?” She challenged boldly with a small snarl. “I might have once been a rogue, but I am loyal to ShadowClan, and that won’t change. I know myself. Just because you carry a fancy name and power doesn’t mean you’re the judge of that.”
Hearing herself a few moments later, Duskfern realized what she had done. She was clearly aware that she was in for a bit of trouble, but what was there to do? No cat could take back words. Only actions would suffice.

Dawnstar might have admired Duskfern's boldness if it hadn't come off so challenging. "I have my reasons for everything, but none of them involve deserting my clan." Dawnstar hissed back, a cocky smile creeping up onto her maw. "I earned this fancy title and name by being a loyal warrior to ShadowClan. I hunt, I fight, I spill my blood, and I've never ever abandoned my clan for any reason." Her clan could doubt a lot about her, but no cat could ever question Dawnstar's loyalty.

"I have every right to judge you, just as I judge any cat who sets a paw in ShadowClan's territory, my territory. I am the leader." She had earned her name and her nine lives, how dare she question her! "But if your so certain that you have every right to come and go as you please, how about we see what the clan thinks of your way." Dawnstar rose, turning away from Duskfern.

"If you honestly think that you have your rights to slip off and come back without an actual reason, I've no problem calling a clan meeting and seeing what they think of this." Dawnstar was actually eager to see how many cats honestly believe that it was fine that Duskfern just up and left ShadowClan on a whim.

Quote:

Snakepaw, no, Viper was running through the outskirts. The young tom had only been free of his weak clan Windclan for a little now, and he was ready to join Shadowclan. Now he had to find Dawnstar. He didn't think strolling right into Shadowclan territory was a good idea, so he sat at the border. ( @Undertaker )[/B]
She smelt a bunny? Dawnstar furrowed her brows as she padded in the direction of the barely-there scent. It wasn't coming from the WindClan border? The massive she-cat slowly made her way past the pine trees and undergrowth to stop near the outskirts, releasing her claws she spotted the young cat sitting there. That's where the bunny scent was coming from?

"What do you want, bunny? Lost your clan?" Her taunting words came out in a sharp hiss as her amber eyes burned into the apprentice's fur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy View Post
@Undertaker

(Frick I just realized that s t a r s rejoining thingy was also dogs by thc border

Ahahaha oh well)
- Mistheart -
Mistheart padded through Shadowclan territory, with her legs shaky and her ears flattened to her head. She was breathing hard and every limb in her body felt like they just wanted to give up. Her Misty blue eyes clouded with terror as she imagined what would happen if those dogs caught up with her. Man oh man, how fast she ran! She was like the quickest cat in the whole forest, welll maybe because her life depended on it. The scent of the shadowclan camp flooded her nostrils.

She was home now.

Dawnstar wouldn’t be to mad right? It wasn’t her fault anyways, she was just on a hunting trip way far near ThunderClan border until a pack of dogs came running after her.
It wasn’t her fault...it wasn’t her fault..
She sniffed around the territory, looking in each direction every few seconds, she was clearly paranoid. Her new worst fear is getting chased by dogs, that was horrible! ”Dawnstar?” she mewed.

- Spottedpaw -

Spottedpaw was getting tired, very tired. She was starving and she hasn’t slept in what it felt like— moons! She learnt her lesson, never go out into territory by herself till she’s a warrior. This was stupid starclan’s punishment.. she thought. Spottedpaw was easily getting mad at everything. Her eyelids felt heavy, but she knew she was almost home. She had to make a good excuse for Dawnstar — something better than, just getting lost. Because that’d just be pathetic on her case.

Spottedpaw has been walking for awhile, am I there yeeettttt? she asked herself, letting out a quite sigh. Spottedpaw finally saw camp, ”Murderstarrrrrrrrr????” she mewed without thinking, “I mean— Dawnstar—!!” she corrected herself, as she wearily padded closer to the camp. Expecting to see Dawnstar at one point.

Who is calling her? Amber eyes flashed gold in the shadows before disappearing. Dawnstar slowly angled her ears in the direction of the call, her huge paws made light and hasty steps leaving her den behind. She parted her maw and inhaled, picking up a strong fear scent that had her hackles standing up. Upon sliding out into the light, she glanced around at the camp for any sign of trouble but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Her muscles rippled as she leaned down to stretch, eyes catching the white molly quaking in her fur near the entrance. That explained the smell and she supposed the call. "Mistheart, you're fear scent is going to stink the whole camp." She muttered the part low underneath her breath while stalking over to the she-cat. "Where've you've been?" She didn't see any wounds, glancing above the cat's head, she didn't see or smell anything coming in behind her either.
~~~
The large shadowclan leader was resting on the Shadowledge, keeping an ear on the camp and those within in it, a scent caught her attention and had her swiftly getting her paws underneath her and leaping off the edge of the rock. She landed gracefully and walked up the rocky incline and towards the entrance of the camp. Dawnstar took a seat in front of it, blocking the opening, while fixing her eyes on the cat walking towards her.

A soft growl exited her chest at the Murderstar comment, but other than the lash of her tail, she kept a cool head. "Please tell me you didn't get lost." One ear flattened against her head as she took in the dark brown apprentices appearance. Spottedpaw appeared dead on her feet, but other than that she seemed unharmed.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky13 View Post

Spike nodded. "Owkay." He whispered.
(ok Bramble)

What is with her clanmates and kits? Dawnstar questioned herself, silently trailing behind the three cats ahead of her. She had smelt a strange scent in the air not long after patrolling the territory. Dawnstar tracked it, and look where it led. Frogfang and his brother carrying a scrap of fur. If this was another long lost half sibling...

Dawnstar weaved her way out of the shadows' embrace and snarled to announce her presence. "Did you two kidnap someone's hairball?" It was not uncommon to find the brothers with each other, what was confusing was the hairball. The scent and appearance marked it as not one of her clan's kits.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 31st, 2021, 12:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker

Frogfang let out a sigh in a way, i on ur mother came up to us when we were out talking and hunting he paused thinking of the best way to put this she said she had a kit, when we got to where he was he wasn’t taken care of... I chanced off our mother though I wanted to kill her and now we’re here he said looking at spike then at fiercefire his name is spike he added

@Sky13 @Bramblefire01

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:52 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
She smelt a bunny? Dawnstar furrowed her brows as she padded in the direction of the barely-there scent. It wasn't coming from the WindClan border? The massive she-cat slowly made her way past the pine trees and undergrowth to stop near the outskirts, releasing her claws she spotted the young cat sitting there. That's where the bunny scent was coming from?

"What do you want, bunny? Lost your clan?" Her taunting words came out in a sharp hiss as her amber eyes burned into the apprentice's fur.

What is with her clanmates and kits? Dawnstar questioned herself, silently trailing behind the three cats ahead of her. She had smelt a strange scent in the air not long after patrolling the territory. Dawnstar tracked it, and look where it led. Frogfang and his brother carrying a scrap of fur. If this was another long lost half sibling...

Dawnstar weaved her way out of the shadows' embrace and snarled to announce her presence. "Did you two kidnap someone's hairball?" It was not uncommon to find the brothers with each other, what was confusing was the hairball. The scent and appearance marked it as not one of her clan's kits.
"Im not a bunny anymore, thank you!" Viper snarled. "Im a rogue named Viper, Dawnstar, and I left my clan because bunnys suck! They are weaker than kittypets, so i left to join you." Viper growled.
//
Fiercefire nodded to what his brother was saying. "Yeah, our mother, Flower, formally Flowerflame of Shadowclan, was using him as fox prey. We took him, and despite his speech impediment, he's fierce. Please take him in." Fiercefire mewed to his leader. ( @feather lily, @Sky13)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 31st, 2021, 02:01 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Oh, that made a lot more sense. Although she was still iffy on how the one kit got away and the rest did not. It seemed unlikely that a week-old kit was bright enough to head straight for a tree, but again not her business. Dawnstar wasn't going to ask how Badgerpaw knew that the kit was related to him, if she brought herself to care too much it would give her a migraine.

"All right, you can him if you want him. He's your responsibility. You need to find a queen to nurse him." Dawnstar meowed dismissively, seemingly done with the conversation. "I don't want you slacking on your training, though." She added after a thought. She didn't need a kit slowing him down. Badgerpaw seemed quite committed to her and ShadowClan, and she'd like to keep it that. If the kit grew up to be half the cat Badgerpaw was, then he had a bright future ahead of him.

"What are you calling him?" Dawnstar normally took to naming all the new cats in the clan, but she had no problem letting Badgerpaw pick out the name if he was truly going to give this big brother thing ago. Dawnstar's sibling relationship ended up in flames, hopefully, his stuck together better and that kit didn't end up being as big a failure as her own sibling had been. Her intimidating gaze was drawn to the fluffy ball he hid underneath the older tom's paws. Cute, he'd either need to learn how to keep his head down in the future or figure out how to get along with her. The fear was fine now, but if the kit was going to be hanging around Badgerpaw, Dawnstar would snuff out any weakness she found in him lest he infects the apprentice with it.

Dawnstar swiftly bore her fangs and unseathed her claws at the kit's sassy. She hissed a low warning while taking another ominous step forward. "Remember who it is you address, hairball, and mind your manner." Adorable, but the scarred leader didn't need the sassy. "What warrior are you talking about and why the hell did they take you across the territory?" Rainkit was basically saying she was kidnapped, then?

Dawnstar might have admired Duskfern's boldness if it hadn't come off so challenging. "I have my reasons for everything, but none of them involve deserting my clan." Dawnstar hissed back, a cocky smile creeping up onto her maw. "I earned this fancy title and name by being a loyal warrior to ShadowClan. I hunt, I fight, I spill my blood, and I've never ever abandoned my clan for any reason." Her clan could doubt a lot about her, but no cat could ever question Dawnstar's loyalty.

"I have every right to judge you, just as I judge any cat who sets a paw in ShadowClan's territory, my territory. I am the leader." She had earned her name and her nine lives, how dare she question her! "But if your so certain that you have every right to come and go as you please, how about we see what the clan thinks of your way." Dawnstar rose, turning away from Duskfern.

"If you honestly think that you have your rights to slip off and come back without an actual reason, I've no problem calling a clan meeting and seeing what they think of this." Dawnstar was actually eager to see how many cats honestly believe that it was fine that Duskfern just up and left ShadowClan on a whim.

Who is calling her? Amber eyes flashed gold in the shadows before disappearing. Dawnstar slowly angled her ears in the direction of the call, her huge paws made light and hasty steps leaving her den behind. She parted her maw and inhaled, picking up a strong fear scent that had her hackles standing up. Upon sliding out into the light, she glanced around at the camp for any sign of trouble but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Her muscles rippled as she leaned down to stretch, eyes catching the white molly quaking in her fur near the entrance. That explained the smell and she supposed the call. "Mistheart, you're fear scent is going to stink the whole camp." She muttered the part low underneath her breath while stalking over to the she-cat. "Where've you've been?" She didn't see any wounds, glancing above the cat's head, she didn't see or smell anything coming in behind her either.
~~~
The large shadowclan leader was resting on the Shadowledge, keeping an ear on the camp and those within in it, a scent caught her attention and had her swiftly getting her paws underneath her and leaping off the edge of the rock. She landed gracefully and walked up the rocky incline and towards the entrance of the camp. Dawnstar took a seat in front of it, blocking the opening, while fixing her eyes on the cat walking towards her.

A soft growl exited her chest at the Murderstar comment, but other than the lash of her tail, she kept a cool head. "Please tell me you didn't get lost." One ear flattened against her head as she took in the dark brown apprentices appearance. Spottedpaw appeared dead on her feet, but other than that she seemed unharmed.

Quote:
@Undertaker

Frogfang let out a sigh in a way, i on ur mother came up to us when we were out talking and hunting he paused thinking of the best way to put this she said she had a kit, when we got to where he was he wasn’t taken care of... I chanced off our mother though I wanted to kill her and now we’re here he said looking at spike then at fiercefire his name is spike he added

@Sky13 @Bramblefire01
Quote:

"Im not a bunny anymore, thank you!" Viper snarled. "Im a rogue named Viper, Dawnstar, and I left my clan because bunnys suck! They are weaker than kittypets, so i left to join you." Viper growled.
//
Fiercefire nodded to what his brother was saying. "Yeah, our mother, Flower, formally Flowerflame of Shadowclan, was using him as fox prey. We took him, and despite his speech impediment, he's fierce. Please take him in." Fiercefire mewed to his leader. ( @feather lily, @Sky13)
"Am Spike!" Mewed spike forggeting his brothers told him to be quiet
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 31st, 2021, 04:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Badgerpaw didn't show it, but he was relived he was able to keep him. Plus if this kit showed to be weak he'd take care of him himself. Oh good he got to keep the name he picked. Dawnstar didn't have to worry. The name he picked out was quite fierce. "I was thinking Waspkit. Wasps are mean and big and I'm hoping to make this kit Strong.", he meowed. Of course he was going to focus on his training. He wouldn't pay that much attention.

// @Undertaker; @finnzel; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 3rd, 2021 at 03:54 AM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 04:26 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Rainkit flinched and flattened her ears,but didnt back down,"I dont know why your warrior suddently decided to take me here,"she sniffed and thought for a moment and continued in a sarcastic tone,"Wait I think I got it,maybe it's because he stuffed a mouse with death berries,and I saw the dumb black tom do it"she finished
@Undertaker

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset