Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM
please don't prove i'm...
by silver.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:57 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Lighteningkit looked at the sky with narrow eyes for a moment before looking around the clearing. Her ginger fur fluffed up slightly as she waited impatiently for her siblings to arrive, her amber eyes focused on the den entrance of the nursery. Letting out a huff accompanied by the quick lash of her tail, she began walking towards the fresh kill pile to grab a small mouse. She hadn't eaten this morning, and her stomach grumbled in irritation as she picked up the slightly stale piece of not-so-fresh kill. It wasn't rotten, though, so it would have to do. She wouldn't be able to eat anything bigger, after all. Irritation flashed through her eyes as she thought of her dilemma. Lighteningkit was only three moons away from becoming an apprentice, yet she couldn't eat larger prey yet. It annoyed her. Actually, everything about being a kit annoyed her. She wanted to be out there, hunting, patrolling the borders and chasing rogues and loners off their territory alongside her mentor... whoever that would be. Taking a bite out of her mouse, she let her eyes rest on the entrance of the nursery once more. What was taking Graykit and Sandkit so long?
@Hollydawn235 @Hopekit
Graykit bolted out of the nursery. He looked around for Lightningkit. Pretty soon his eyes rested on an orange tabby she-kit. Lightningkit, he thought as he padded up to his sister. "Hi Lightningkit. Sorry it took so long, I was listening to the queens talking about how there was a badger kit in WindClan territory. Once Sandkit comes out do you wanna go look for it and give it something to remember us by?" He grinned at her, his head tilted slightly and his tail flicking with anticipation.

(That was the best I've ever done at role playing XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Graykit bolted out of the nursery. He looked around for Lightningkit. Pretty soon his eyes rested on an orange tabby she-kit. Lightningkit, he thought as he padded up to his sister. "Hi Lightningkit. Sorry it took so long, I was listening to the queens talking about how there was a badger kit in WindClan territory. Once Sandkit comes out do you wanna go look for it and give it something to remember us by?" He grinned at her, his head tilted slightly and his tail flicking with anticipation.

(That was the best I've ever done at role playing XD)
Lighteningkit's ears lifted happily as she heard Graykit leave the nursery. Her eyes landed on the gray tom, smiling as he approached. "Hey, Graykit." She greeted her brother, listening to his explanation of why he had been taking so long. Nodding briefly, she grinned mischievously. "Of course I want to go look for it!" Her tail lashed a couple of times in excitement, and she began working her claws through the packed earth beneath her paw. "I bet I'll scratch it the most!" She boasted, before taking another bite of her mouse.
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Lighteningkit's ears lifted happily as she heard Graykit leave the nursery. Her eyes landed on the gray tom, smiling as he approached. "Hey, Graykit." She greeted her brother, listening to his explanation of why he had been taking so long. Nodding briefly, she grinned mischievously. "Of course I want to go look for it!" Her tail lashed a couple of times in excitement, and she began working her claws through the packed earth beneath her paw. "I bet I'll scratch it the most!" She boasted, before taking another bite of her mouse.
"Yeah? Well, I'll give it something to remember us by!" Graykit whisper-shouted to Lightningkit, he then padded up to the fresh-kill pile. There was a starling, a squirrel, a vole, and so on. Graykit chose a plump looking mouse and plopped down next to his sister," So, what's the plan?" Lightningkit was always the one that comes up with the plans. And if not her then Sandkit. Graykit only makes up plans if he absolutely has to, otherwise he would rather rest while he lets others do the thinking for him.

(I have to go take a shower brb)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 7th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Lighteningkit gave Graykit a sly smile. "It's stupidly simple to get out of the place." She said casually, glancing around. "See, since we're much smaller, we can sneak under the wall." She pointed to an area just behind the nursery. "All we need to do is sneak out at night, and track down the badger." Her eyes brightened. "Hey, maybe if we manage to kill the badger kit, we'll become apprentices!"
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:43 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Omg yess)
Hunterpaw just laughed, and shoved his back legs hard against the ground, giving him a boost and he passed Swiftpaw with a yowl. "Come get me, Sweetheart!"
(x3 Okay Finkpaw coming soon)

Swiftpaw growled in frustration, then spotted something ahead. She let out an amused purr. "Hey Love, how's your jumping distance?"
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
(x3 Okay Finkpaw coming soon)

Swiftpaw growled in frustration, then spotted something ahead. She let out an amused purr. "Hey Love, how's your jumping distance?"
"Jumping distance... Whattya mean?" Hunterpaw looked confused, glancing at her before looking ahead.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 7th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 07:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretpaw’s tail twitched back and forth as he looked over the border at the Riverclan, not noticing how uncomfortable and annoyed his mentor was because of his rude and disrespectful behavior. Although, he did hear her mention that they just ate different prey. “If you say so.” The black-furred male muttered and swiftly turned on his paws to face Tealeaf instead of the border. “Perhaps, but we certainly have the best prey that only the fastest and strongest can catch.” Ferretpaw remarked, padding after her as the two traveled to the Thunderclan border line now. He, once again, listened to her information, this time about Thunderclan, in complete silence until she was finished speaking. His jaws parted once more as he scented the other border. “Hmph.” Ferretpaw grunted, “It doesn’t smell as bad as the other border, but nothing beats the smell of Windclan.” His tone, for once, was rather casual as he spoke of his home, but it didn’t last long. “I wonder how those silly bee-brains hunt in the cramped forest without bumping their heads on branches or getting swatted in the face by leaves.” The apprentice chuckled, imagining a cat bumping into a tree branch as they hunted for something and not paying attention to their surroundings. He looked to Tealeaf as he took a moment to think. “So, where now? Got any place else worth showing?” Ferretpaw said, his ears twitching at the slightest of sound that came from Thunderclan’s forest area.
"Yes, our prey is for skillful cats, ones with plenty of agility and ease hunting in open areas." She replied. Tealeaf was surprised at his casual tone, eyes widening as she knew it wouldn't last. Sighing at his next statement, she let a small chuckle escape her lips. "That'd be funny, but they're built for the forest environments." She explained, though another chuckle built up in her throat. "But imagine a ThunderClan cat running through chasing a mouse and getting whacked with a branch.." she laughed, surprised. Oh well, she could relax a little she supposed. "I think we'll look go to the ShadowClan boarder and call it a day, tomorrow we'll practice hunting." She replied, padding in that direction.
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yes, our prey is for skillful cats, ones with plenty of agility and ease hunting in open areas." She replied. Tealeaf was surprised at his casual tone, eyes widening as she knew it wouldn't last. Sighing at his next statement, she let a small chuckle escape her lips. "That'd be funny, but they're built for the forest environments." She explained, though another chuckle built up in her throat. "But imagine a ThunderClan cat running through chasing a mouse and getting whacked with a branch.." she laughed, surprised. Oh well, she could relax a little she supposed. "I think we'll look go to the ShadowClan boarder and call it a day, tomorrow we'll practice hunting." She replied, padding in that direction.
“Starclan gifted us with long legs for a reason.” The small apprentice purred with a smirk, “I’d like to see a Thunderclan cat or even a Riverclan cat catch a full-grown hare.” Ferretpaw’s ear twitched to a slight breeze that brushed through the open moors, ruffling his short, dark fur for a moment. Her words made him huff a little and mutter “Sure.” and then give another little amused chuckle. “I bet you a whole mouse that it’s happened before, clumsy bee-brained forest cats.” The apprentice said, mostly under his breath and then looked to Tealeaf. “Sounds reasonable enough..” Ferretpaw remarked and followed her quickly, a few pawsteps behind, “I bet their border smells like frogs and crowfood.” The male said to his mentor, peering up at the sky and it’s darkening clouds. It seemed like it would rain today.
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Fawn @Suspiciousmindz @Sage @FlashFanatic @starfall
Sunsong gave a small purr as her mate returned her affection. It felt new to see him in the nursery, but it also felt so nice. She could almost cry with happiness when Smokethorn said he wanted to be a better father, a better parent, a better mate. They both had gone through alot together, but Sunsong wouldnt take it back for the world. Her soft gaze went to her kits as they interacted with their father for the first time. Of course Sunsong had told them who their father was, a great brave warrior that would protect them at all costs. Of course that was true, but Sunsong also saw him as sweet and shy, kit like energy that always made her giggle. She was happy their kits got to enjoy his presence as much as she did on a daily basis. It felt nice to have a whole family together.

@Fawn @FlashFanatic @AbsurdJinx @Sage @starfall

Chirpkit felt happy having his fathers attention momentarily. The small kitten had dreams to be like Smokethorn and he'd try just about anything to do it. The mostly ebony kit then tuned in on the conversation he and his sibling were having about the stars. They sounded, though he'd never really put thought into it. To be honest, Chirpkit had yet to raise his head to the stars, he'd cloud watch, but there were so many stories about the stars, he simply didn't want to ruin them. First they're balls of fire in the sky, then they're his warrior ancestors, etc. There was no real reason to why the sky glittered at night, but Chirpkit refused to look at them until he found a story he could believe. Oh yes, this means the small kit didn't believe in the fantasies of Starclan. Smokethorn's influence couldn't change that fact about him. In fact, no one could. The idea was bizzare and didn't make sense to his simple mind.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 7th, 2017, 08:22 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Jumping distance... Whattya mean?" Hunterpaw looked confused, glancing at her before looking ahead.
Swiftpaw didn't reply, but picked up speed. Her paws scratched up dirt and grass as she ran, approaching a rock. She hunched down then pushed herself into the air. She landed right on top of the rock before jumping again, extending her legs so she soared right over Hunterpaw.
"Whoa!" Curlypaw looked up in amazement, as did Snowpaw.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; July 7th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Closed Thread