Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM

Old August 6th, 2019, 05:54 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@canine

Bushy tail swishing behind him almost like a squirrel tail the tom made his way through the pine trees. Sleetfall had decided to do some hunting. Alone of course. He wasn't one to actually ask someone to come with him or to be asked. The warrior could be quite the know it all at times but he wasn't that unlikable that no one liked him. Mostly it was because he was to introverted too actually want to be around his Clanmates all the time.
Ducking under a low hanging branch the warrior still hadn't found a subtropical of prey. What was with this? Normally he was good at hunting. How come he couldn't find a single event trail? This made no sense! Why couldn't he detect a thing. Stopping in his tracks Sleet looked around. He wasn't going back to he had something.

(This is really short but it's all I can get rn, my replies will get longer I promise)

(Agh, thanks for being so patient!! No worries, my posts will be short as well until I get more time on my hands!)

Fairthorn stalked through the piney forest, hot on the trail of a rabbit. She shoved her way past brush and ducked under branches, keeping steady pace with her prey. It didn't suspect her yet, hobbling along a good, ten fox-lengths away. But it would soon, and she needed to be close. How long had it been since she'd tasted rabbit? Her tongue licked her maw in anticipation. The Bombay suddenly slid into a crouch, eyes fastened on her prey. She stepped and- snap! In disbelief, she looked from the rabbit, now shooting away, to the broken twig beneath her.
"Oh, foxdung!" she cursed, swatting away the twig pieces. She hissed in the direction of the rabbit, hating it for escaping her, before plodding away in the other direction. Whatever. She wasn't that hungry anyway..
Before long, another scent hit her, this one familiar. Obviously it was another ShadowClanner. Maybe they'd like a hunting partner? Curious, she followed the scent until she came up on him from the side. She recognized him immediately. "Hello, Sleetfall!" she greeted, padding up to him. "What brings you out today?"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old August 9th, 2019, 08:54 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

From the soundless little to no slumber in a earthy and floral scented moss a small calico rustled from her pitiful rest. She sighed quietly to herself for a moment and before taking off she shook her pelt of any moss or leaf scraps that clung on. Cat voices arose as she took a step out the warrior den, viewing her clanmates sharing tongue as they go about their duties. And like an ant in a colony, she followed along the same tasks like every cat. Blackcanary stride toward the middle of the clearing with some soft greetings of those who acknowledged her existence. The small calico was known to being quiet, observant, distant and have a solid insoluble face. It wouldn't surprise her not one bit if any cat knew her name. Anyways, she noticed the sun's bloom past the dark pine trees stretching it's golden petals into the soft blue sky. Perfect time to do some border patrolling, she said thoughtfully as her dark brown hues washed over the few cats padding around. Of what's going lately, it's best to go with a group rather doing it solo.

[OPEN TO ALL]

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; August 9th, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
Old August 9th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Hickoryfang was searching through the fresh-kill pile for something good to eat when a voice caught his attention. "Ugh, there's nothing good here, right? I was thinking about going hunting, if you wanna come with," he said. The tom padded around the pile of prey to join Littleflight on the opposite side.
At the sudden appearance of a tom, she thought for sure something bad was going to happen. She has a small fear of toms and her chest started tightening, she found it hard to speak. Five things I see... Prey pile,Sky, clouds, warriors den, nursery. Feeling calmer already she decided not to do the other four senses. “I..I could go on a hunt.” She was stunned at what she just said but rolled with it. “Let’s go. Did you have a particular spot in mind?” Without realizing it, Littleflight started to walk into the territory. When she realized this, five fox-lengths away from the entrance, she planted her paws down on the ground and waited for him to catch up.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 10th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Sunpaw stalked a rabbit, and caught it with a quick bite to the neck. He went back to camp and ate the rabbit.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 11th, 2019, 12:38 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Fiddle stared, startled, back at the ginger stranger. Her claws unsheathed, "and I would hate to be ripped apart. In that case, could we maybe not?" she took a few steps back, sheathed her claws and tried to flatten her fluffed up fur. She gave the tom a worried look, sat down and wound her tail around her white paws. The molly was trembling slightly, her white, seal-point frame slowly moving from a sitting position to a crouch. "My name's Fiddle. I've been traveling for a long time. My most recent stop was at RiverClan, but they don't want me. It's been some time before I've seen another cat. What's your name?"
Bronzeflash jumped down the tree after she moved back, his expression went from malicious to disinterest as she spoke. He looked irritated, flicking his ears. “You shouldn’t be passing around like every cat is your friend. That’s the first lesson every cat should know; be defensive because you never know who might be a friend or foe.” He very well could had tore her apart, but she was in luck that he wasn’t interested in battling. Bronzeflash stretched his spine, eyes staying on the she cat, observing her posture just to be sure she wasn’t up to something. “Fiddle? What the heck does that even mean?” He plopped on his bottom, hind leg scratching behind his ear. “You sure do smell like you came from that fish-infested clan.” Bronzeflash did not like the smell of riverclan and he often forgot that he was part riverclanner anyway as his mother was born and raised there until she moved clans and fell in love with his father. “If Riverclan didn’t want you, what makes you think Shadowclan does?” Bronzeflash quipped at her. He was being a little insensitive, which was often how Bronzeflash was. The tom cat dropped onto his side on the ground, looking up at the Molly with a laid back grin, “what’s in a name? Does it really matter what you call me?” He could had kept things simple and gave her his real name, but Bronzeflash liked to toy with others and play games.
Old August 11th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Bronzeflash jumped down the tree after she moved back, his expression went from malicious to disinterest as she spoke. He looked irritated, flicking his ears. “You shouldn’t be passing around like every cat is your friend. That’s the first lesson every cat should know; be defensive because you never know who might be a friend or foe.” He very well could had tore her apart, but she was in luck that he wasn’t interested in battling. Bronzeflash stretched his spine, eyes staying on the she cat, observing her posture just to be sure she wasn’t up to something. “Fiddle? What the heck does that even mean?” He plopped on his bottom, hind leg scratching behind his ear. “You sure do smell like you came from that fish-infested clan.” Bronzeflash did not like the smell of riverclan and he often forgot that he was part riverclanner anyway as his mother was born and raised there until she moved clans and fell in love with his father. “If Riverclan didn’t want you, what makes you think Shadowclan does?” Bronzeflash quipped at her. He was being a little insensitive, which was often how Bronzeflash was. The tom cat dropped onto his side on the ground, looking up at the Molly with a laid back grin, “what’s in a name? Does it really matter what you call me?” He could had kept things simple and gave her his real name, but Bronzeflash liked to toy with others and play games.
"Okaaay," Fiddle meowed at length, giving the tom a baffled look. Whoever he was, he wasn't all that friendly. She shrugged, shifting on her paws, "I've got to call you something," she studied him quickly, curiosity pricking at her fur. He was a funny cat, smelling of the pine-smell ShadowClan tasted of, and although he was brusque and seemingly incredibly selfish, he was handsome. It seemed like he might have been trying to be helpful, with all his advice about not treating every cat like a friend. With a flick of her tail she mewed, "Should I think of you as a friend? You're not exactly overjoyed to have company," she didn't intend to be biting, but her voice came out quick and abrupt. If it did sound mean, he was only getting what he gave.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:48 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
At the sudden appearance of a tom, she thought for sure something bad was going to happen. She has a small fear of toms and her chest started tightening, she found it hard to speak. Five things I see... Prey pile,Sky, clouds, warriors den, nursery. Feeling calmer already she decided not to do the other four senses. “I..I could go on a hunt.” She was stunned at what she just said but rolled with it. “Let’s go. Did you have a particular spot in mind?” Without realizing it, Littleflight started to walk into the territory. When she realized this, five fox-lengths away from the entrance, she planted her paws down on the ground and waited for him to catch up.
Hickoryfang trotted to catch up with Littleflight. "Uh, I didn't really have anything in mind," he when he caught up. "I guess we can just make it up as we go?" he suggested. This she-cat seemed timid, but he didn't mind. He wasn't much of a talker himself when it came down to it. He padded forward, motioning with his tail for her to follow. He breathed in a deep breath of the pine forest when they got out of camp. Sometimes I forget how beautiful the forest is. Even though he'd grown up in the forest, he'd spent a while in Two-Leg Place when he was younger, and now he tried to never take for granted the beauty and cleanliness of the forest.
Old August 18th, 2019, 02:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
"Okaaay," Fiddle meowed at length, giving the tom a baffled look. Whoever he was, he wasn't all that friendly. She shrugged, shifting on her paws, "I've got to call you something," she studied him quickly, curiosity pricking at her fur. He was a funny cat, smelling of the pine-smell ShadowClan tasted of, and although he was brusque and seemingly incredibly selfish, he was handsome. It seemed like he might have been trying to be helpful, with all his advice about not treating every cat like a friend. With a flick of her tail she mewed, "Should I think of you as a friend? You're not exactly overjoyed to have company," she didn't intend to be biting, but her voice came out quick and abrupt. If it did sound mean, he was only getting what he gave.
Bronzeflash whiskers twitched, almost with interest and yet with annoyance. He kept a watchful glance towards the she cat mainly because he didn't trust her, but in all honesty, she shouldn't trust him either. He rolled onto his stomach and got up, his claws digging into the dirt beneath them. ''A friend?'' Bronzeflash scoffed, ''I don't know what those are.'' He flicked his tail dismissively. Bronzeflash didn't consider himself to have friends, they were his associates. The only other cat he was close to was his brother, from the same mother and litter. ''Not overjoyed to have company? What makes you think I'm not enjoying your presence?'' He snickered, sarcastically. It wasn't his intentions to be rude, it was just the cat he was. He never really been nice anyway. ''You seem to be alright. Although, don't be surprise if some meddling cats start to run you off...uhh, Fiddle, you said your name was?''
Old August 20th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Bronzeflash whiskers twitched, almost with interest and yet with annoyance. He kept a watchful glance towards the she cat mainly because he didn't trust her, but in all honesty, she shouldn't trust him either. He rolled onto his stomach and got up, his claws digging into the dirt beneath them. ''A friend?'' Bronzeflash scoffed, ''I don't know what those are.'' He flicked his tail dismissively. Bronzeflash didn't consider himself to have friends, they were his associates. The only other cat he was close to was his brother, from the same mother and litter. ''Not overjoyed to have company? What makes you think I'm not enjoying your presence?'' He snickered, sarcastically. It wasn't his intentions to be rude, it was just the cat he was. He never really been nice anyway. ''You seem to be alright. Although, don't be surprise if some meddling cats start to run you off...uhh, Fiddle, you said your name was?''
The molly's tail wound behind her slowly, a startled look setting itself on her chocolate face. "Every cat needs friends," she insisted, narrowing her yellow eyes and trying to keep his gaze on hers. Blazing stars was he frustrating! "But I'll tell you one thing - being prickly and rude won't do you a mouse-tail of good. You better shape up, or you'll get your ears clawed one day," she warned, "Tell me your name like any good-mannered feline or I'm going to those moor cats instead."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; August 20th, 2019 at 09:23 AM.
Old August 20th, 2019, 01:51 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Cream sighed and stopped when he did. She looked away from him. "You still left" She muttered quietly. "I hate you." She said and glared at Blue.
Blue's temper rose at her bullheadedness. Did she think she still had ties with him? Whatever they had had been cut off when he left. But those three words I hate you were enough to snap his facade-- whatever guilt he had felt was quickly erased. He sneered down at her.

"Frankly, my dear friend, I don't care," he spat out, his tone dangerously even. "Didn't I make that perfectly clear when I left you?" His nose crinkled in disgust as he lifted his chin, as if she were a particularly smelly fish. "I've tried to apologize, and if you won't take it, then I suppose we're finished here."

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; August 20th, 2019 at 01:54 PM.