Today 07:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2019, 04:22 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame gave a soft nod, a spark in his amber eyes. "Next time I see her, I'll make sure that bring you along." He spoke softly, as he didn't want his clanmates nearby to hear and get curious. "You'll love her, promise!" he informed, his tail swishing happily.

Clouddash felt himself grow excited at the idea of meeting Oak's sister, "I'd like that!" He mewed with a good natured purr, "I'm sure I will." He reassured his friend.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old April 19th, 2019, 07:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Clouddash felt himself grow excited at the idea of meeting Oak's sister, "I'd like that!" He mewed with a good natured purr, "I'm sure I will." He reassured his friend.
Oakflame stood up abruptly, flicking his tail with a grin. "Wanna go hunting? Maybe we can catch moons worth of prey!" He inquired.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:04 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Did I catch you at a bad time? If you were going to the swimming competition, I wouldn’t. There are a lot of cats there and many are younger then you.” He meowed with a laugh on his voice. Hawkjaw saw she was padding toward him and he inmeadiatly asked, “Honeyglare, right?” He meowed sitting up to greet her. “How has your day been? I’ve been sad.” He meowed with a bit of a smile.

(Sorry it’s short going to the vet. I’ll lengthen it later, hopefully.)

The yellow tabby tilted her head. The comment slightly irked her, making her just the smallest bit annoyed. But, as she knew, a little could turn into a lot very fast. She flattened her ears as the cat laughed, letting him know that she disliked the comment. “Yeah, Honeyglare’s the name.” Before she could say any more, the cat went on. Hnnn. “My day’s been fine.” She would have to settle for simply responding, as this cat didn’t leave any room to do anything else.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 20th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
StormClaw purred. “Oh, sure! I think one cat knew who I was before! I didn’t even tell them!” He smiled and stood up, tail high.
Birchfrost nodded her head in approval, her tail swishing behind her. “In a good way, I hope?” she mewed, tilting her head just slightly.

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:52 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Birchfrost nodded her head in approval, her tail swishing behind her. “In a good way, I hope?” she mewed, tilting her head just slightly.
StormClaw nodded. “Mhm!” He smiled and nuzzled her. “I can’t wait to He as good as you!”
Old April 20th, 2019, 11:27 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
StormClaw nodded. “Mhm!” He smiled and nuzzled her. “I can’t wait to He as good as you!”
That,” Birchfrost purred, “won’t be for a while - I was raised to act like this, and I imagine it’d be even harder to learn when you’re older.”

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old April 21st, 2019, 02:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@GLaDOS

Torchbreeze, an elderly ginger tom, rested outside the elders den. His tail flicked back and forth lazily as the old tom watched the clan carry out its duties. He would admit he missed being part of it, going out on the hunting patrols and bringing home fish or going out patrolling borders and scaring away the occasional trespasser. It was a life full of danger but it had had excitement. Now he was just chilling in camp in his old age trying to find a way to past his time. It did do him good that he and his mate had moved into the elder's den together and it was truly nice not to worry about not bringing prey home but he still felt.. useless. Yet he knew his role. To teach the younger generations, the apprentices and kits to follow the warrior code and to listen to their elders and tell the stories that every elder holds in their heart.

Torchbreeze lifted his head and rose. The ginger and now slightly gray tom limped over to the fresh kill pile. His bones were weaker and his limp from his last battle had been bothering him ever since he stopped moving around. The muscles were fading and the tom was looking skinnier than usual though he did get more than enough to eat. He picked up a larger trout, hoping to share it with his mate Butterflyflight. Settling down again outside the den that was only inhabited by few elders he waited for her to show up while taking a bite of the sweet and soft flesh of the fish.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 21st, 2019 at 02:51 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 03:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

~ @ProtecttheDoecplyse ~

Butterflyflight walked out of the elders den, her mind on the son had died. It's been a while, since he had passed away, but it still made her feel sad. She was close to him and wished she had been there when he joined Starclan. The elder looked around the camp at the busy bodies without regret. She was glad she was retired, since it gave her time to take naps and talk to the younger cats about the clan in the past.

The gray and white cat saw her mate and decided to walk over to him. Her slim body was still in shape for an old cat like herself. Some would say that she ages well, but she didn't feel like she did. Her eyesight was poor and so was her hearing, but it didn't stop her from communicating with her fellow clanmates. Butterflyflight looked over at her mate Torchbreeze and walked over to him. "I hope you were planning on sharing that with me." , she teased. There was some times when she would still home around with other cats.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 21st, 2019, 01:18 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{| @GLaDOS |}

Torchbreeze looked up at the gentle and sharp voice of his mate. He purred loudly, "Of course, my dear. It wouldn't be the same to not share it with you." The two had shared prey for seasons upon seasons and it was a ritual neither could do without. Looking around the clearing he nodded towards the fish and with a gentle nudge pushed it closer to Butterflyflight as she settled next to him. He looked out in the clearing solemnly his tail curling around them both, as he watched everyone carry out their duties. "I wish we could have had more seasons being young," he said softly looking around. "I also wish.. That all our kits had survived." He knew she was still in deep sorrow after their kit's death and he himself felt the pain of a father. He closed his eyes as he remembered the pain of it, the heart wrenching pain when he got told that their son wouldn't come back.

Now it was only their remaining kits and Butterflyflight that kept him fastened to this earth. If she passed away, he knew, he wouldn't be too far behind. "Life will never be the same." He didn't know why he said it. It just... wasn't the same ever since he woke from his nest this sunrise. He had been awake to see the dawn patrol leave and return. It was a ritual that the ginger tom took much pride in, seeing the future of the clan leave for their duties. He stretched forward, arching his back and felt an ache in the muscles and bones. While Butterfly might be loosing her sight and hearing, he was the one who would collapse first. His bones was weak and all his muscles nearly gone. Especially near his injured back leg.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:33 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame stood up abruptly, flicking his tail with a grin. "Wanna go hunting? Maybe we can catch moons worth of prey!" He inquired.
Clouddash's gray ears perked up at the idea of going hunting. His favorite thing to do, other than swimming and spending time with Oak of course, "Yea lets go!" He mewed barely concealing his excitement as he stood up as well.
(Next post in the territory?)

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Closed Thread