Old September 7th, 2023, 11:32 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Slatesky (Female-She/Her) (16 moons)
Slatesky padded across the rickety Twoleg crossing, looking down at the bridge and contemplating how those bee-brains could ever make something this useful, but so short-lasting. Suddenly she heard a splash from the direction of the hot springs. Looking up, she saw Dunepaw disapearing underwater. Quickening her pace, she halted at the water's edge, looking down and waiting for Dunepaw to reemerge.

(sorry if I butted in, I don't have much experience.)
Dunepaw
A large sandy colored Tom with brown eyes
14/100
Dunepaw saw a blurry image appear above him. who is that? kicked upwards he burst through the water’s surface only to be met face to face with a warrior who smelled of Riverclan. Uhhhhh…did I do something wrong? climbing out of the water he shook himself dry and sat down. Lifting a paw he licked it and ran it behind his ear. May I help you ma’am? he meowed in a deep voice.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 11th, 2023, 09:37 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Dunepaw
A large sandy colored Tom with brown eyes
14/100
Dunepaw saw a blurry image appear above him. who is that? kicked upwards he burst through the water’s surface only to be met face to face with a warrior who smelled of Riverclan. Uhhhhh…did I do something wrong? climbing out of the water he shook himself dry and sat down. Lifting a paw he licked it and ran it behind his ear. May I help you ma’am? he meowed in a deep voice.
Slatesky almost laughed at the apprentice's words but managed to mash it into a neutral expression. "I thought I saw someone!" She said. "I was going just to swim and think, but at least I have someone to talk to now... if you want to." she pawed the ground absentmindedly as she spoke.

(Sorry for the delay in response, my internet stopped working for a bit)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old September 11th, 2023, 09:49 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Slatesky almost laughed at the apprentice's words but managed to mash it into a neutral expression. "I thought I saw someone!" She said. "I was going just to swim and think, but at least I have someone to talk to now... if you want to." she pawed the ground absentmindedly as she spoke.

(Sorry for the delay in response, my internet stopped working for a bit)
Dunepaw
15/100
Dunepaw smiled as he nodded in understanding. Of course I always have the time to talk to others he purred. Swimming to a side to give the she cat room to climb in.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 12th, 2023, 08:42 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Dunepaw
15/100
Dunepaw smiled as he nodded in understanding. Of course I always have the time to talk to others he purred. Swimming to a side to give the she cat room to climb in.
Slatesky (Female- She/Her) (16 moons)
Sliding into the water, Slatesky ducked under the water for a moment, then reemerged. She sighed, momentarily closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of the water. "You know, this is my first time swimming since the battle with WindClan."

(Slatesky is suffering minor PTSD as the adrenaline is subsiding, but she also realizes that she likes fighting-while the battle is happening.)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old September 13th, 2023, 10:22 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

╼ .. falconfeather .|. he/him .|. warrior

Haven Springs.

He had come here many times, often to meet with his lover after a long day. But today was different, Falcon would be here alone, by himself for the first time in moons. He dreaded coming here, but it seemed like an obligation for him to do this. Carrying a bout of small bluebells in his jaws, careful not to bite down on them, the silver feline padded softly towards a mound of dirt at the edge of the forestline, farther off, interestingly the size of a cat, a previous bundle of other flowers at wilted on the top. Internally, Falconfeather cringed at the sight. He should've visited sooner, much, much sooner.

Placing the fresh flowers gently on the ground, he used his tail to sweep off the dead ones atop the grave, and ridding it and the surrounding area of any sticks, fallen leaves and whatnot, taking his time. "There you go, love. Much better, I'm sorry to not come back sooner, and clean up around here like I normally do.." He placed the fresh flowers gently on top of the grave, a soft smile forming on his features as he settled back down on his haunches. He wished things were different, oh stars be damned he wish they were completely different. Right now, he should have been with her playing like kits in teh springs, splashing each other and giggling like the kids they are, or well, used to be.

Staring silently at the grave, it took a while before he felt tears coming. He knew not to cry over her anymore, as she was dead, and Falcon would be with her when it was his time, but damn it hurt. She felt him here, with nothing to hold on too, besides what once was, left him thinking of what could've have been if she was still alive. Choking back a sob as tears streamed down his cheeks, pattering on the ground, he gritted his teeth. "Damn you, Ivyflower, damn you. I can't believe you left me like this, all hurt and stuff. You know I don't know how to deal with these things. Of all cats, you should've been the one to understand! But.. you can't. 'Cause you're dead,"

"Stars, I wish things would've been different. I wish I was with you when you died, or at least, died with you. You left me here, with nothing but my pain and sorrow to comfort me. I miss you, dammit. I miss your fur, your warm scent, your body close to mine. I miss your remarks, your nicknames for everything, your nickname for me. I miss you Ives, I really do. You were too young to die like this, you had your whole life ahead of you, with me. We could've had kits, little munchkins running around and pestering the whole clan to death. Why did you leave me, man? It hurts, hurts so bad.."

By that time, the sun had dropped behind the trees, making the world seem dark. Crickets and cicadas chirped a soft, mournful song. Sucking up his tears, Falconfeather wiped his face with his paw and stood up, tail drooping. "I love you Ives. I promise I'll be back soon, I'll tell you all about what's happened to the clan then. Bye.." Casting one more sad, longing glance at the grave, the silver cat turned and head on his long trek back to camp, a mournful song was played by the creatures of the night, echoing throughout the trees. Maybe he would be okay, maybe not. Only time will tell.

He would bring back to camp some prey, to make up for his time lost here at the grave. Eyes locking on his target, a large plump thrush fluttering about the ground and picking at worms, he crept up slowly, in the rather perfect hunting crouch. After he was finally close to the bird, he pounced, ladding on top off the flapping bird as he bit down on the neck, killing it instantly. Good, he could be useful to his clan. Picking up his catch, he started again on his path back to the camp.

[ closed ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 13th, 2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 02:36 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

It had been a long day, not that Willowwisp would admit any stress - but when Cherryswirl suggested a trip to the Hotsprings, Willowwisp couldn't find it in herself to refuse, so she smiled and said she'd join. Honestly, if she thought about it, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to take some time to relax? The more well taken care of she was herself, the more she could try to take care of her clan.

Crossing the old two-leg bridge on the way over, the molly looked up to the treetops, spotting a few errant leaves that had already changed their colors in anticipation for Leaf-Fall. "I can't believe the seasons are already changing again..." Willowwisp remarked, half to herself and half to her companion. With the changing of the seasons came the change in available herbs and the scarcity of prey... both of which they were currently lacking.

[ cherryswirl - @Dust ]
Old September 13th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Keeping a steady stride alongside the other, CherrySwirl offered a happy hum in agreement, her own gaze wandering to the leaves up above at their comment as the pair traveled across the bridge.

"At least the heat is breaking - I could have sweat my pelt off during Greenleaf!" Well, to be fair, they were both about to go sweat their pelts off at the springs but that was beside the point. Ever since they were flooded out of their original home, Cherry wanted nothing more than to get out of their new rockier camp whenever she could.

"Thank you for coming with me, WillowWisp!" She stated quickly, matching a warm gaze to the other, "It's always more enjoyable with company, coming out this way... plus I won't lie, you looked like you needed some time away. Got a lot on your mind recently, my dear?" CherrySwirl purred, smiling softly at her friend. Her tail flicked back and forth as they continued on their path, paws treading easily on the smooth rocky terrain as the anticipation built up in her stomach.

"We should be coming up on it very soon!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 13th, 2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 04:55 PM
What matters is ‘you’

*-Willowwisp-*
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Willowwisp let a slightly rueful smile cross her features. So she'd been found out, huh? "I'm ok," she answered quietly. There was no use getting into her worries about the clan and how much she could contribute, she was sure it would do nothing but echo the thoughts of others in the clan and that wasn't what they needed. Besides, Cherryswirl was right, they were just around the corner from the spring and her excitement was nothing if not contagious. Laughing lightly, the black molly said "you're like a kit leaving the nursery for the first time!"

[ cherryswirl - @Dust ]
Old September 13th, 2023, 09:00 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Raising an eyebrow towards WillowWisp, Cherry couldn't help but crack a soft, serious grin, her golden eyes scanning the others body language quite fiercely. Though, she'd say nothing more about it - if anything, she'd wait for complete and utter relaxation before pressing! Instead, Cherry nudged the others shoulder with her own, her more serious composure melting into her usual playful self,

"It's exciting isn't it?" CherrySwirl bounced on her paws, swaying with each step as she looked around, taking in the scenery. "The territory is filled with so much to be excited about! Certainly you feel it too?" A grin lolled across her features, "This place didn't always exist - I remember I was only an apprentice when they discovered this! Imagine what else we could find, explore... discover! Don't you feel like a kit just leaving the nursery when you think about that?" The air itself almost seemed to warm up as they approached the twin springs, Cherry's fur standing on end in pleasure feeling the change in temperature.

"Now then," The ginger feline turned to her friend, "Let's relax, shall we?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 13th, 2023, 09:30 PM
What matters is ‘you’

*-Willowwisp-*

Right, relaxing, they were here to relax... stupid how Willowwisp had to keep reminding herself. Leaning into the infectious joy her friend so easily displayed, she let out a laugh of her own. A rare mischievous glint shone into her eye as she eyed her friend and an idea struck her. Cherryswirl had so much energy, perhaps they should put it to use somehow?

"Last one to swim to the far side is crow food~" she trilled before bolting on her way and cleanly diving into the water, the temperature a pleasant shock to wake up her senses just that little bit more.

[ cherryswirl - @Dust ]
Closed Thread