Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:42 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:48 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

SHADEFROST
(Shadowclan's Greatest)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost sat outside of his leader's den for the better part of a half hour as he contemplated what he was about to ask. What had gotten into him? Of all the crazy ideas he could muster up, why was this one in the mix. Sure if he managed to get it to happen he'd have a bit more freedom to operate the way he liked, but still was it really worth it. The tom just wanted to leave. To walk away and go back to his increasingly boring life, but before his mind could talk him into it his body moved first. "Um, excuse me Dawnstar might I speak to you?"
@Undertaker

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; January 14th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall shook his head. She was right after all, perhaps he should’ve brought the filthy traitor back to her, but with that state he was in he wasn’t quite sure how helpful the info would be. ”You’re right, I apologize. I don’t believe that he’d have been too helpful though. After breaking all four of his legs the info he had to offer was minimal and I doubt he’d have survived the trip back to camp.” He tried to keep his tone even, but he was only getting more frustrated. Obviously he didn’t just kill the tom, but if he didn’t speak after what he did to him, he doubted that Dawnstar would’ve been able to get much more out of him.

”Right now our options are limited, but I’d like to explore the option of having more guards.” The black tabby said, blue eyes searching to meet those piercing amber hues. ”If you’ll permit it, I’d like to take over as head of the guards and find some new members as soon as possible. I think it’d be effective in finding potential enforcer candidates as well. Furthermore, I’d like to personally oversee guarding the nursery and medicine cat den for the foreseeable future — my head is still a bit fuzzy but I’m confident I’ll be able to defend Larkfire and the queens and kits.” Of course, he neither used Larkfire’s new name, Lostspark nor did he mention that he was mainly just concerned about the budding life within her and his own kits. The other queens and little gremlins were importnant of course, but if he had to be honest, they were not his main priority.

Taking a moment to lick at his shoulder where Haredive had sunk his claws into, he took a moment to sit down before fixing his attention back at the hulking form of Dawnstar.

”Lastly, I’d like to conduct a search. I was unable to initially find anything, but that won’t remain the case. Based on the information I was able to gather, I have reason to suspect that there may be a group of cats that Fallenkit has been taken to. Once we find them, I’d like to gather a small group of elite warriors and raid them.” He didn’t give “if we find them” as an option because he was certain he would. No daughter of his would just allow herself to be walked all over. He hadn’t known her too long, but surely the young calico would be able to hold out until he found her.

Man, when he got a hold of who held his daughter hostage… well, it wouldn’t be a great experience for them. They’d be lucky if all he did was break all of their legs.

Dawnstar snorted, it's like he enjoyed leaving out such important details just to infuriate her. Dawnstar didn't understand how having four broken legs revolved around dying during the trip, or better yet he could have simply brought her to him. But whatever, it was done now nothing was going to change that.

A low snarl of disapproval escaped her maw as Darkfall brought up taking over as the head guard. Even though it was true that she needed a replacement, her faith in Darkfall was severely lacking. He's done nothing outstanding outside of getting a head injury and causing Dawnstar a headache since he's become an Enforcer.

Whereas Hawkbite's been discovering missing cats and Silverlark's been tracking lynx. Both of them were dealing with severe losses in their lives, yet continued to serve the clan faithfully. Dawnstar would prefer to give Silverlark the position, considering he took down a lynx regardless of how small or a show of luck it had been.

But perhaps Darkfall needed a chance to prove himself. Although at the moment he was being overly ambitious. "You want head guard, fine, the rank is yours but one slip up and I'm giving the rank to Silverlark who unlike you has been pulling his weight as an Enforcer." It was not an insult, but a warning that Darkfall better start stepping up his game if he wanted to ask for ranks that he has not shown he deserved.

"You can guard the medicine cat's den, Cougarbite will take the nursery," Dawnstar told him. She felt like he was overextending himself and being a bit ambitious here, especially since he caused himself that head injury. He was destined for failure if he didn't know his limits.

"See if Dreamingbloom, Mistlewhisker, Shadefrost, and Darkcloud are willing to step up as guards, depending on their answers and performances they may cut it as Enforcers." Dawnstar meowed.

Cougarbite, Dreamingbloom, Mistlewhisker, Shadefrost, and Darkcloud were ever-present members. Even though none of them had done anything deemed elite-worthy, Shadefrost had dug himself into a hole. However, like with Darkfall, Dawnstar was willing to forgive such failure so long as a lesson was learned and it never happened again. Redemption was not impossible.

An annoyed hiss left her maw after learning that Darkfall had gathered information. "Honestly, Darkfall next to Lynxshade you are proving to be the most frustrating to talk with." Dawnstar sighed.

"You have more information that you decided not to share with me, but somehow deduce that a group of cats kidnapped Fallenkit?" She reiterated for him so he knew how irritating that sounded. Not to mention he was deliberately keeping something from her.

"When you come to report something to me, ensure that you report all the details regardless of how mundane they seem. Otherwise, I find myself wasting my breath, and my time and it seems like you hiding stuff." She never thought she'd have to tell a cat how to make a report to her.

"If it were anyone other than your kit, I would tell you no right now and have Hawkbite look into this," Dawnstar assured.

"You can go sniff around, take an extra warrior with you or another Enforcer. I can't tell if it's just you or that head injury, but your performance as of late has been less than adequate. When you find them, I will be accompanying you, and you can pick from the Enforcers and the cats I suggested to accompany you." She was giving those furballs a chance to prove themselves, they better not mess it up.

"Unless you have anything else, dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

"Mourning Ruins, far as we could tell. That's were we caught sight of 'em. They are sneaky sneaky, even for bigguns. Seemed to come out of nowhere, and the little one? Was playing around. Making a ton of noise. It's almost like they were ghosts or somewhat," Silverlark reported, earnestly impressed.

ShadowClan cats were known for their ability to blend in. Be one with the shadows. No other clan could boast such confidence when it came to nightly activities, ambushes, and simply being most at home in the dark. Yet these creatures were in a completely different level to Hawkbite and him! They had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, only to disappear again shortly before they were gone. Blink and poof, nowhere to be found. Very spooky, especially when one considered the area they had seemingly decided to take over. And yet even that was not enough. Judging by the scent trackers they had found all over the place, they might be expanding... or trying to lead them down a wild goose chase. Which one the silver throated warrior couldn't say for certain. They were both just as likely, if he were to be honest. Yep.

"That's not all, though. There seems to be two of 'em, at least that we saw. Looks like the original group was three. A mum and two kits. The one that went and attacked me was one of them little ones, which would leave mum and the second kit to con- confr- cont- to deal with! Could be more, but if there were, they weren't with this pair, and this was the first we seen of any of 'em. Think they didn't know we were there. They ain't the only cats in these parts who can play the shadow game, heh heh," the enforcer snorted, a proud gleam in his eye before he continued.

"Scent was found in a few places, but with different deg- dig- levels of how strong it was, yep. Found scent at Croaking Swamp, where I first gone seen the one that went for my giblets, but it was weak. Real weak like. Might have been the first place they settled in and hated it. Wouldn't surprise me none. Between you and me, seemed like they weren't built for the swamp. Too big and heavy for the water, and not really all that graceful in the muck. Even the little one had issues keeping afloat, mmhmm. Was some scent down by Icy Heartlands, too. Stronger there, but not sure if they just passing by recently or if they trying to make that part of their hunting ground."

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Well, that was oddly frustrating. Larger cats were better at stealth than ShadowClan itself. It made Dawnstar want to murder than all the more. Before her pride and wounded ego got in the way, Dawnstar's attention refocused on the rest of what Silverlark was saying.

Originally three, now down to two since Silverlark killed one of the kits. A mother and a kit left, who had trouble in the swamps and couldn't detect ShadowClan if they were careful and quiet enough. Alright, that didn't sound too hopeless, she could work with this somehow. It sounded like they were looking for new territory to settle in. How bothersome.

"Alright, good work. I'll inform the clan of this. Since they don't sound like they're leaving we'll have to see about chasing them out or killing them. We'll have to be careful about this since one of those things could rip through our clan and warriors if we're hasty. We'll have to see about using the wetter lands to our advantage." Dawnstar huffed, silently working on a battle plan.

"Have Lynxshade spoken with you? She said she had an idea on how to trap the lynx?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Sparring. Was sparring like playing? Given her choice of words, not even Dawnstar seemed sure about it, which was surprising. Sleepykit could swear the leader knew everything, but perhaps that was a bit... Naïve? She brushed off the thought, tilting her head. She hadn't quite planned on it, but the kitten found herself sitting down as she contemplated to idea of sparring being like playing. Perhaps... It was like playing for grown cats - whatever sparring exactly was - she assumed it had to do with battles and fighting; she'd heard some grown cats speak about it to the younger ones, those who didn't sleep in the nursery anymore.

But if Dawnstar never played anything... That sounded... A little sad, even to her. And yet, now that she thought about it, Sleepykit could not think of a single moment where she had played anything. Mama was always working, and the kitten had no siblings or friends. She did not bother reaching out to the other kittens, they always seemed so caught up in chasing after mossballs and hitting each other - she did not see the fun in that, in all honesty. But with that being the case, did it mean it was a little sad for her too? Frankly, Sleepykit didn't know. She'd never thought about it that way before, not until she met someone else who had never played.

"..Maybe.. We can play something together, sometime."
She stated it rather quietly; it was a bit of a thought, a bit of an idea. And Sleepykit couldn't even imagine how the all-mighty leader might take this, blankly looking up at her grandmama with a hint of curiosity.
"Or spar."
The kitten then added after a brief pause, deciding that if Dawnstar didn't ever want to play - which was perfectly fine - she still wanted a reason to spend time with her grandmama, and maybe even learn more about this 'sparring' from her.

Which led her right back to her initial request, to teach her something. Sleepykit's eyes lit up with concealed excitement and happiness as the leader suggested they worked on her hunter's crouch. Which could only mean Dawnstar had accepted to teach her something! Giving a few quick nods, Sleepykit wasted no time getting up, widening her stance. She wasn't certain why, but it felt right - like she needed to be ready for something. She wanted to wait on instructions, but she'd seen so many other kittens in the nursery, that she couldn't help but wonder. Was the hunter's crouch anything like she'd seen so far? Pressing her maw together, she concentrated on falling into an arguably... dishelved and makeshift crouch. Then again, she'd never done this before - but was that really an excuse?
"Something.. Like this?"
She questioned, eyes falling to her paws and then back on her grandmama.

[ @Undertaker ]

The kitten sat there seeming to contemplating what Dawnstar had just said. It had yet to dawn on the older cat that her granddaughter might not even know what sparring was. Eventually, though, she decided to ask the leader to play together with her. That got a curious look in return for the question. There was no reason for Dawnstar to be playing, but as she had never experienced actual kitten-like games and Sleepykit was looking for attention, Dawnstar supposed this could be a bonding experience or something.

She didn't get much time to spend with her kin as busy as she was. However, she wouldn't turn away those among her family who sought her out for attention. "Very well, I shall have to make some time, and you'll have to figure out the game, and we can play one day." She replied.

"You're too small to spar with me, I fear I'd accidentally step on you and I'd never hear the end of it from your mother." She did imagine that Larkfire would be upset, but not enough to badger her about it. Sparring will have to wait till Sleepykit grows bigger.

Visible excitement lit up on the hairball's face at Dawnstar's acceptance of training. She watched Sleepykit get up and fall into a rather sloppy but acceptable hunting crouch. She wasn't clueless but certainly could use some guidance. "You got the stance down, paws are wide enough. You need to drop a bit lower, until your belly is barely touching the ground, and keep your tail low, but not low enough that it'll brush against anything or make noise." She directed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Dawnstar." Glowingpaw didn't hesitate to enter the den, disregarding the fact he'd never been in here before or even had a reason to. He supposed it was best that way, at least for the negative side of things. He'd rather her see him first in a decent or neutral light than be dragged into the cave for punishment.

His gaze swept over the gruesome decor before settling on the leader. Might as well launch right in. "I've been talking a little bit with Darkfall. He told me a little bit about how he became and Enforcer, but I want to hear how to reach that point from you, so I know if it's actually worth working towards."
@Undertaker

As an apprentice strolled into her den, Dawnstar stared long and hard at him. Glowingpaw was only recently made an apprentice and already showing interest in being an elite. Interesting, and kinda a funny.

"Strive to stand out amongst the average and show me that you have what it takes to be called one of ShadowClan's bests. I'm not going to tell you what you should do to reach that point, it's your job to make me acknowledge your worth. If you want the rank then it's worth working towards, if not, then don't." Dawnstar grunted, not liking how he worded that question.

"Sadly, I've had to lower my standards and create opportunities to fill the rank because so many have lost their drive to be called an elite." Honestly, Darkfall wouldn't have cut an Enforcer if Dawnstar had still been judging elites the same way she had when she first created the rank. The competition is just what it used to be. "Is that all?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
Acornfall sat outside the den "DawnStar?" they meowed

Dawnstar glanced outside her den at the sound of her name. "Enter." She replied, eyes glued to Acornfall as they walked in. "What is it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
~Flowerblaze~
“Dawnstar.” She mewed. “Can we talk about the meeting? I don’t think it’s a good idea to break Thunderclan.” Flowerblaze suggested gently. “However… if we can gather windclan and riverclan-possibly, this is an idea and it may be stupid- then we would be stronger. Thunderclan would be forced to back down.” Flowerblaze suggested.
~Shadowheart~
Shadowheart padded into the den with a smirk. “About that meeting, Dawnstar. What if we take that further? What if we take one of bumblestar’s lives? That’ll show him.” Shadowheart suggested. @Undertaker - Dawnstar.

After Flowerblaze walked in and suggested that Dawnstar team up with RiverClan of Clans against ThunderClan, she snarled so loudly it echoed around her den. "No." She spat, refraining from going on a rant about how horrible an idea that was since she had been the one asking for suggestions. WindClan was one thing but she was nothing to ask some worthless clan on the brink of collapse to side with her. "If that is all, you may go, Flowerblaze."

Not long after her, Shadowheart showed up with an equally as foolish plan of action. "You think merely taking a life from Bumblebrat is going to change anything?" Dawnstar hissed. "No, that's not going to put a stop to ThunderClan walking all over us. Besides, we're far beyond where a mere life from her will settle the trouble her clan has stirred up." Not to mention that was easier said than done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
"Dawnstar, me and Brokenpaw- who I can't stand the punishment you gave- have had a good idea on how to break Thunderclan. We could dig a hole and put some shards of glass in there, upright so that any cat that falls in is Impaled." Wolftooth meowed politely, Brokenpaw just vibing beside him. @Undertaker

Oh, yeah, these two pain in the tail. Dawnstar fixed both mousebrains with a glare that could kill. "You say that like I give a dung about how you feel about punishments I give. Brokenpaw should have done his duty as a warrior and taken care of the patrol he was on if he didn't want to get punished for it. Keep complaining about it, Wolftooth, and I'll happily demote you alongside him." She hissed, one more word and it would be a done deal. This was the second warning she's had to give about that.

What the hell was glass? Dawnstar stared at the pair of idiots wondering if other clans had pairs like them that barely cut it as warriors. "You said that like ThunderClan is blind and will just run around falling into holes," Dawnstar grumbled with an eye roll. "Also if this glass is whatever you've been fiddling with in the clearing, then no. Too dangerous, and I want that out of my camp. Do not bring such twoleg garbage within my camp again or I'll exile you for endangering the clan." Dawnstar didn't mess with clearstone, it was a doubled-edged claw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

The Collector
Lynxshade sat down outside of Dawnstar's den and curled up her tail around her paws. Her breath became a puff of white fog in the coldness of the leafbare morning. "Dawnstar..." she began, "may I come in? I would like to discuss what we have talked about during the last meeting." She hoped that this time her leader was in one of her rare good times because she really didn't want to see a grouchy Dawnstar today. She needed her to listen positively to what she had to say.

Her clan was upsetting her, which was nothing new. But it was sad how few competent cats ShadowClan had left. However, she supposed she couldn't be too upset they were trying even if it was horrible. They could be doing nothing like so many of the other cats were.

"Enter." Dawnstar ordered as soon as she heard Lynxshade's voice. What did they talk about at the meeting? Oh, yes didn't she put forth something about killing Spiderthroat... or was that someone else? See this is why Dawnstar told cats to come speak to her in her den after the meeting. Easier to speak one-on-one and she didn't mix up their plans of action as easily.

"You'll have to remind me what you spoke about, Lynxshade. I was quite busy and have a lot on my mind." Dawnstar meowed once the warrior stepped into her den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Silentraven trotted into the den nervously. Dawnstar? Can we talk?
@Undertaker

Well, she was glad to see that so many cats were coming to speak with her, she had yet to hear a decent proposal on how to deal with ThunderClan. She kept hoping this one would be different. "Come in," Dawnstar responded after Silentraven's question. "Go ahead and start talking, I'm listening."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST
(Shadowclan's Greatest)
AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE
Shadefrost sat outside of his leader's den for the better part of a half hour as he contemplated what he was about to ask. What had gotten into him? Of all the crazy ideas he could muster up, why was this one in the mix. Sure if he managed to get it to happen he'd have a bit more freedom to operate the way he liked, but still was it really worth it. The tom just wanted to leave. To walk away and go back to his increasingly boring life, but before his mind could talk him into it his body moved first. "Um, excuse me Dawnstar might I speak to you?"
@Undertaker

So Dawnstar had no one to blame for the pain her head was going through right now but herself. She rested her head on her paws, eyes peering at the dark wall of her den while her ears listened to the background noises her clan was making. So much to do so little help. She thought it once she'd think it again, she missed having competent clan mates.

Shadefrost's voice stirred her from brooding. It's been a bit since she's last had him come and pester her. She was sure this had to do with ThunderClan, as several recent visits have.

"Enter." She growled, shaking out her pelt and stretching her powerful frame as she sat up straight. She waved her tail, allowing him to speak, while wondering what harebrained scheme he had concocted.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 14th, 2024, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar snorted, it's like he enjoyed leaving out such important details just to infuriate her. Dawnstar didn't understand how having four broken legs revolved around dying during the trip, or better yet he could have simply brought her to him. But whatever, it was done now nothing was going to change that.

A low snarl of disapproval escaped her maw as Darkfall brought up taking over as the head guard. Even though it was true that she needed a replacement, her faith in Darkfall was severely lacking. He's done nothing outstanding outside of getting a head injury and causing Dawnstar a headache since he's become an Enforcer.

Whereas Hawkbite's been discovering missing cats and Silverlark's been tracking lynx. Both of them were dealing with severe losses in their lives, yet continued to serve the clan faithfully. Dawnstar would prefer to give Silverlark the position, considering he took down a lynx regardless of how small or a show of luck it had been.

But perhaps Darkfall needed a chance to prove himself. Although at the moment he was being overly ambitious. "You want head guard, fine, the rank is yours but one slip up and I'm giving the rank to Silverlark who unlike you has been pulling his weight as an Enforcer." It was not an insult, but a warning that Darkfall better start stepping up his game if he wanted to ask for ranks that he has not shown he deserved.

"You can guard the medicine cat's den, Cougarbite will take the nursery," Dawnstar told him. She felt like he was overextending himself and being a bit ambitious here, especially since he caused himself that head injury. He was destined for failure if he didn't know his limits.

"See if Dreamingbloom, Mistlewhisker, Shadefrost, and Darkcloud are willing to step up as guards, depending on their answers and performances they may cut it as Enforcers." Dawnstar meowed.

Cougarbite, Dreamingbloom, Mistlewhisker, Shadefrost, and Darkcloud were ever-present members. Even though none of them had done anything deemed elite-worthy, Shadefrost had dug himself into a hole. However, like with Darkfall, Dawnstar was willing to forgive such failure so long as a lesson was learned and it never happened again. Redemption was not impossible.

An annoyed hiss left her maw after learning that Darkfall had gathered information. "Honestly, Darkfall next to Lynxshade you are proving to be the most frustrating to talk with." Dawnstar sighed.

"You have more information that you decided not to share with me, but somehow deduce that a group of cats kidnapped Fallenkit?" She reiterated for him so he knew how irritating that sounded. Not to mention he was deliberately keeping something from her.

"When you come to report something to me, ensure that you report all the details regardless of how mundane they seem. Otherwise, I find myself wasting my breath, and my time and it seems like you hiding stuff." She never thought she'd have to tell a cat how to make a report to her.

"If it were anyone other than your kit, I would tell you no right now and have Hawkbite look into this," Dawnstar assured.

"You can go sniff around, take an extra warrior with you or another Enforcer. I can't tell if it's just you or that head injury, but your performance as of late has been less than adequate. When you find them, I will be accompanying you, and you can pick from the Enforcers and the cats I suggested to accompany you." She was giving those furballs a chance to prove themselves, they better not mess it up.

Well, that was oddly frustrating. Larger cats were better at stealth than ShadowClan itself. It made Dawnstar want to murder than all the more. Before her pride and wounded ego got in the way, Dawnstar's attention refocused on the rest of what Silverlark was saying.

Originally three, now down to two since Silverlark killed one of the kits. A mother and a kit left, who had trouble in the swamps and couldn't detect ShadowClan if they were careful and quiet enough. Alright, that didn't sound too hopeless, she could work with this somehow. It sounded like they were looking for new territory to settle in. How bothersome.

"Alright, good work. I'll inform the clan of this. Since they don't sound like they're leaving we'll have to see about chasing them out or killing them. We'll have to be careful about this since one of those things could rip through our clan and warriors if we're hasty. We'll have to see about using the wetter lands to our advantage." Dawnstar huffed, silently working on a battle plan.

"Have Lynxshade spoken with you? She said she had an idea on how to trap the lynx?"

The kitten sat there seeming to contemplating what Dawnstar had just said. It had yet to dawn on the older cat that her granddaughter might not even know what sparring was. Eventually, though, she decided to ask the leader to play together with her. That got a curious look in return for the question. There was no reason for Dawnstar to be playing, but as she had never experienced actual kitten-like games and Sleepykit was looking for attention, Dawnstar supposed this could be a bonding experience or something.

She didn't get much time to spend with her kin as busy as she was. However, she wouldn't turn away those among her family who sought her out for attention. "Very well, I shall have to make some time, and you'll have to figure out the game, and we can play one day." She replied.

"You're too small to spar with me, I fear I'd accidentally step on you and I'd never hear the end of it from your mother." She did imagine that Larkfire would be upset, but not enough to badger her about it. Sparring will have to wait till Sleepykit grows bigger.

Visible excitement lit up on the hairball's face at Dawnstar's acceptance of training. She watched Sleepykit get up and fall into a rather sloppy but acceptable hunting crouch. She wasn't clueless but certainly could use some guidance. "You got the stance down, paws are wide enough. You need to drop a bit lower, until your belly is barely touching the ground, and keep your tail low, but not low enough that it'll brush against anything or make noise." She directed.

As an apprentice strolled into her den, Dawnstar stared long and hard at him. Glowingpaw was only recently made an apprentice and already showing interest in being an elite. Interesting, and kinda a funny.

"Strive to stand out amongst the average and show me that you have what it takes to be called one of ShadowClan's bests. I'm not going to tell you what you should do to reach that point, it's your job to make me acknowledge your worth. If you want the rank then it's worth working towards, if not, then don't." Dawnstar grunted, not liking how he worded that question.

"Sadly, I've had to lower my standards and create opportunities to fill the rank because so many have lost their drive to be called an elite." Honestly, Darkfall wouldn't have cut an Enforcer if Dawnstar had still been judging elites the same way she had when she first created the rank. The competition is just what it used to be. "Is that all?"

Dawnstar glanced outside her den at the sound of her name. "Enter." She replied, eyes glued to Acornfall as they walked in. "What is it?"

After Flowerblaze walked in and suggested that Dawnstar team up with RiverClan of Clans against ThunderClan, she snarled so loudly it echoed around her den. "No." She spat, refraining from going on a rant about how horrible an idea that was since she had been the one asking for suggestions. WindClan was one thing but she was nothing to ask some worthless clan on the brink of collapse to side with her. "If that is all, you may go, Flowerblaze."

Not long after her, Shadowheart showed up with an equally as foolish plan of action. "You think merely taking a life from Bumblebrat is going to change anything?" Dawnstar hissed. "No, that's not going to put a stop to ThunderClan walking all over us. Besides, we're far beyond where a mere life from her will settle the trouble her clan has stirred up." Not to mention that was easier said than done.

Oh, yeah, these two pain in the tail. Dawnstar fixed both mousebrains with a glare that could kill. "You say that like I give a dung about how you feel about punishments I give. Brokenpaw should have done his duty as a warrior and taken care of the patrol he was on if he didn't want to get punished for it. Keep complaining about it, Wolftooth, and I'll happily demote you alongside him." She hissed, one more word and it would be a done deal. This was the second warning she's had to give about that.

What the hell was glass? Dawnstar stared at the pair of idiots wondering if other clans had pairs like them that barely cut it as warriors. "You said that like ThunderClan is blind and will just run around falling into holes," Dawnstar grumbled with an eye roll. "Also if this glass is whatever you've been fiddling with in the clearing, then no. Too dangerous, and I want that out of my camp. Do not bring such twoleg garbage within my camp again or I'll exile you for endangering the clan." Dawnstar didn't mess with clearstone, it was a doubled-edged claw.

Her clan was upsetting her, which was nothing new. But it was sad how few competent cats ShadowClan had left. However, she supposed she couldn't be too upset they were trying even if it was horrible. They could be doing nothing like so many of the other cats were.

"Enter." Dawnstar ordered as soon as she heard Lynxshade's voice. What did they talk about at the meeting? Oh, yes didn't she put forth something about killing Spiderthroat... or was that someone else? See this is why Dawnstar told cats to come speak to her in her den after the meeting. Easier to speak one-on-one and she didn't mix up their plans of action as easily.

"You'll have to remind me what you spoke about, Lynxshade. I was quite busy and have a lot on my mind." Dawnstar meowed once the warrior stepped into her den.

Well, she was glad to see that so many cats were coming to speak with her, she had yet to hear a decent proposal on how to deal with ThunderClan. She kept hoping this one would be different. "Come in," Dawnstar responded after Silentraven's question. "Go ahead and start talking, I'm listening."

So Dawnstar had no one to blame for the pain her head was going through right now but herself. She rested her head on her paws, eyes peering at the dark wall of her den while her ears listened to the background noises her clan was making. So much to do so little help. She thought it once she'd think it again, she missed having competent clan mates.

Shadefrost's voice stirred her from brooding. It's been a bit since she's last had him come and pester her. She was sure this had to do with ThunderClan, as several recent visits have.

"Enter." She growled, shaking out her pelt and stretching her powerful frame as she sat up straight. She waved her tail, allowing him to speak, while wondering what harebrained scheme he had concocted.
Silentraven swallowed hard, shivering with fear as she gazed into the leaders eyes, stepping closer until she was right infront of Dawnstar. I-I don’t think we should fight. Fighting has never really helped.. Maybe we should try to speak to them.. She quickly backed to the entrance incase the leader was furious, ears flattened against her head in fear, her head bows to hopefully hide her fear.
Old January 14th, 2024, 11:45 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST
(SHADOWCLAN'SGREATEST)

Shadefrost felt the dred rest heavily on his shoulders as his leader allowed him entry to her den. I'm going to regret this aren't I, he thought to himself with misery. It wasn't that he didn't think his idea was good or anything like that, but the chances that Dawnstar would see the use of what he was going to suggest wasn't that high. Nonetheless, the tom swallowed his hesitancy with a quick sigh and pushed forward entering the leader's den with his usual cheshire grin and charismatic attitude.

Despite being in what many would call his middle-age era, the warrior still held a semi youthful appearance. And as a result he sought to uphold that air about him, even if it made him seem rather childish. So when he opened his maw to speak, he did his best to keep his voice as jolly as can be, making sure his body language mimicked how he was trying to make himself feel so as to drive away the fear welling in his stomach. Maybe he'd lead with something that wasn't so wild.

"Hello, Lady Sunny," he said referencing the nickname that he'd given to the Shadowclan leader some moons ago. "So I have quite a few things that I wanted to talk to you about. The first of which being, how does one go about becoming an enforcer and what duties may come with that position?" Before, Shade had never really seen the job of Enforcer as anything worth expending time and energy over. It seemed tedious, and (more or less) unnecessary to his goals. He was the strongest within all of Shadowclan after all, being appointed to a mere rank didn't change.

However, the more and more he thought about it, the more and more he was starting to see that those same goals were just a little, what's the word for it? Short aimed? Ambitionless? A waste of time? Well you get it. Shade was what many would refer to as a free spirit. He did what he liked, when he liked, and he did it because he felt like doing it. It was probably worse when he was younger, but I have a pretty good feeling that he and I can agree it isn't getting better with age.

Ever since he became a warrior, Shade has used his skills to exact his desire to conquer and break on the forest he called home. It was fun and exciting. And at the same time, challenging and a lot of hard work. The limitations that were placed upon him, made it nearly impossible to do anything other than secretly cross the border and hope to find some cat that he could murder. Becoming an Enforcer would allow Shade to loosen those limitations. It would also provide him with certain privileges and capabilities that'd make the thrill of his life that much more enjoyable.

@Undertaker

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 15th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@Undertaker

I have scented Thunderclan on our territory while on a hunting partol She mewed
I thought i should tell you

Old January 15th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Eggpaw
He/him - 12-14 moons
Alright. This is it.
Eggpaw took a deep breath and stepped into the leader's den. He had spent the last ten minutes or so striding around camp, casting worried glances toward the entrance and trying to cover up his nervousness with sarcasm and fake bravado. Eventually though, he decided to just get it over with.

Eggpaw had never been inside this den before, and the interior was not as he has expected- being that it was even creepier.
Skulls and other bones littered the place and- oh stars, were those actual cat pelts?? He had thought they were just rumors.
He swallowed the lump in his throat and forced confidence into his voice. "Your least favouite apprentice reporting in." He gave Dawnstar his indifferent-to-this-scary-situation smile and sat down in a relaxed way, though ready to leap up in a heartbeat.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 16th, 2024, 11:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:

"You'll have to remind me what you spoke about, Lynxshade. I was quite busy and had a lot on my mind." Dawnstar meowed once the warrior stepped into her den.

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
Lynxshade entered the den while dipping her head respectfully to Dawnstar, and sat down in front of her, taking a few seconds of silence for herself before speaking. This was going to be long, and especially not easy.
"It was about making Thunderclan pay for all their murders." she reminded her, then waited a couple of seconds to see if she should continue. "Unfortunately, it is not so easy to track and attack a specific cat, especially one with such an important rank as Spiderthroat... but we can still deal damage to the whole clan in one hit somehow." she pointed out, shifting the weight from one paw to the other one as she felt tense.

The desire to make herself worthy of Shadowclan was still lingering alive deep in her body, and recently her idea about Dawnstar had slowly changed, too. She was the heart of the clan, so she had to be important.

"I know you don't like me, Dawnstar. But that's okay. I'm here because I have a plan, and... I believe it can work." she said calmly, though she was brushing her tail on the ground to shrug some tension off. She continued, figuring that her leader would let her carry on and be willing to listen.

"The plan revolves around three patrols and would be carried out during the night. Even during all the mess we've been through with them, I doubt they're expecting a direct attack like this. And even if they do, they wouldn't be able to navigate the shadows of the night like we can." she continued in a practical tone. Yes, Shadowclan was the best clan of all when it came to navigating the darkness in the absence of light. It was their strength. Their best attribute.

"Two patrols will divert Thunderclan's attention, make them think that they've discovered an invasion. Make them direct their own patrols toward us. Hopefully, Bumblestar and Spiderthroat will be amongst them."

There was one particular she couldn't omit. "Right. Herondive Hollow is not an easy line to cross, and that's where Windclan comes into our radar.
We'd need to ask Twilightstar for a favor, but this shall be disguised as a favor for them, not for us: we'll tell them that we'll weaken Thunderclan for them if they'll let us cross their borders to break into their territories."

Did that make sense? She studied Dawnstar's glaring eyes for a brief moment that seemed way longer, before continuing with her speech.

"If they'll concede us this, we'll be able to avoid Herondive Hollow. We won't only enter Thunderclan without any problems until we arrive close enough to their camp, but we'll also give them the impression of deception. They'll totally believe that we're invading them, and the fact that we came from the opposite direction will confuse them."

"Now that's the hardest part. Two patrols will have to split and somehow attract Thunderclan's attention before arriving at their camp. Their job will be to fight and keep Thunderclan's patrols busy while the third patrol breaks into their camp... in secret.
The third patrol shouldn't consist either of you, Vulturefang, or the head enforcer, because they really need to believe that the other two patrols are the only force we have."

This plan was coming out more complicated than she'd actually thought. And gosh, she had thought about it for a long time! She was getting to the hot part, the heart of her plan. But deep inside, a doubt was stirred: what about the Thunderclan kits? And their queens and elders? Will they be able to survive leafbare if they went right through this plan?

"Now, the third patrol must have at least three or four cats. Two will fight to let the others enter into the medicine cat's den and... destroy all of their herbs.
Their remedies, their stockpiles. Gone. They will be weak and exposed without those. As soon as that's done, two cats of the third patrol - who will have to be very fast - will run to the other two groups to alert them and withdraw. Thunderclan will think they have won but will have lost."

She stopped and finally caught her breath. She was tired, great Starclan. But she knew this was a good plan. A good plan for a bad idea. But stars, she couldn't see any more of her clanmates killed by them. For her, for Dawnstar, and all her clanmates. Spiderthroat and Bumblestar won't kill any more cats!

"...Leafbare brings sickness. And without herbs.." she left the phrase unfinished, cause the final was obvious.

Now, there was a practical problem: what if Windclan didn't permit them to cross their borders to go to Thunderclan's? Lynxshade still counted on the shadows to cross Herondive Hollow, in any case, because that would be the quickest way to return to Shadowclan if things turned out bad. But how could it, when she had pondered about it for so long?

that was a lot to process. woah.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 16th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Rounded ears erect in attention as the leader spoke, Silverlark found himself nodding along with what the tabby said. Using the marshes to their advantage would definitely help here. If the kit he'd fought found itself too heavy to move around the swamp easily, then mum was going to find it much, much harder for sure. That cat was huge, after all! No way she didn't sink like a boulder with how much she had to weight. It would be a matter of finding warriors who were used to fighting in the marshland. The trick was to obviously spread yourself out well. Not fight the murky muddiness, but to embrace it and let it guide your movements. The enforcer had always been well in tune with the swamp. He was certain most of ShadowClan's finest must be as well!

At Dawnstar's recommendation, the young enforcer found himself wrinkling his nose thoughtfully. Talk to Lynxshade? No, he hadn't. He knew she seemed like a nice enough cat. Had seen her at the elders' den helping out when he was clearing some old nests out. They couldn't speak much because elders were being cranky - heh heh - but if she had good ideas on how to give them even better advantages as far as the lynxes went, then there was definitely no harm in talking to her, mmhmm. And if Dawnstar was recommending it, she obviously trusted the warrior to handle the situation well!

"Lynxshade? Nah, nah. Haven't been put in patrols with her, and we don't hang, yeah? I'll go look for her soon as I head out though, yeah? The faster those things are gone, the better. We don't need no lynxes to worry about with the thunder rats needing to be put in their place," Silverlark responded, nodding once, reinforcing his conviction that it was his top priority once his talk with Dawnstar was done.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:50 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

-Flowerblaze-
Flowerblaze stared at dawn star for a moment, then mummered. “Have you ever thought maybe, there are some Thunderclan cats that think Bumblestar is in the wrong as well?” She whispered, her ears flicking.
-Shadowheart-
“Is there anything else possible to teach them a lesson? Maybe take his deputy’s life, or something like that..” Shadowheart growled. “Bumblestar deserves death for what she’s done.” Shadowheart growled.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 19th, 2024, 02:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Well. Fair. But Glowingpaw had been hoping for something a bit more specific, given that he kind of hadn't seen the current enforcers doing much, as far as he could tell. Maybe he was wrong, but that's what it looked like from a distance, especially considering she herself had just said the standards had been dropped.

The vague answer was frustrating. But he kept his mouth shut. "That's all. Thanks." He turned around and left.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training