Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by wendigo
Today 12:34 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:30 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:29 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:05 PM

Old June 1st, 2021, 09:38 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar might have admired Duskfern's boldness if it hadn't come off so challenging. "I have my reasons for everything, but none of them involve deserting my clan." Dawnstar hissed back, a cocky smile creeping up onto her maw. "I earned this fancy title and name by being a loyal warrior to ShadowClan. I hunt, I fight, I spill my blood, and I've never ever abandoned my clan for any reason." Her clan could doubt a lot about her, but no cat could ever question Dawnstar's loyalty.

"I have every right to judge you, just as I judge any cat who sets a paw in ShadowClan's territory, my territory. I am the leader." She had earned her name and her nine lives, how dare she question her! "But if your so certain that you have every right to come and go as you please, how about we see what the clan thinks of your way." Dawnstar rose, turning away from Duskfern.

"If you honestly think that you have your rights to slip off and come back without an actual reason, I've no problem calling a clan meeting and seeing what they think of this." Dawnstar was actually eager to see how many cats honestly believe that it was fine that Duskfern just up and left ShadowClan on a whim.
Duskfern hesitated at her words, acknowledging the statements she had laid out. The chimera she-cat watched as her leader turned her shoulder on her. Going up against her hadn’t done much good, so she stayed silent as she received the momentary lecture.

Duskfern stopped herself from letting out a deep snarl, and instead spoke just quiet enough that Dawnstar couldn’t hear.
“You don’t trust your clan, and we don’t trust you,” She muttered under her breath. “Tell the whole clan, for all I care.”
As much as she longed to say it louder, Duskfern didn’t and mewed something again.
”I don’t believe I can come back easily,” She began seriously, eyes now somber. “But I had to go. If that counts as not being loyal, whatever you define that as, so be it.”

The cool breeze brushed through Duskfern’s dark ginger and gray fur as it did with the clumps of grass she had been standing in. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws a few times to let out stress before staring at the large tabby she-cat. She had observed the many scars that adorned her pelt. Dawnstar had most definitely been in several fights for her clan, so of course she was loyal. To ShadowClan, that was. Duskfern knew lots of cats had questioned Dawnstar, but she was loyal. Just not to the cats that were inside the clan. Being the leader of ShadowClan meant she had to keep a respectable reputation, or at least a decent one. She protected the honor of the clan she led, but she didn’t really give a care for the cats that hunted, fought, and killed for her. As the suggestion allowed itself to linger in Duskfern’s mind, the longer it stayed, the more disbelief and disturbance had washed over her.

There was a chance that was true, but deep down, the chimera she-cat hoped it wasn’t.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; June 1st, 2021 at 09:39 AM.
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Happy

Joining Form
Name: Finchpaw
Rank Request: apprentice
Reason for Joining: I requested to put him in the forum a while ago and he hasn’t showed up yet so I figured I’d try to get him at least accepted this way. He still needs a mentor as well.

If this isn’t the right place to put this just ignore it
@Undertaker
Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:38 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

[ @Undertaker ]
Ashkit padded around the familiar ShadowClan territory, trying to find a patrol or something to take her back to camp. She hadn’t meant to be such a long time... she had just sort of lost track of how long she had been gone. How old was she now? Six moons? Seven moons? She was definitely old enough to be an apprentice for sure, but she was certain that Dawnstar’s punishment would be to do with staying in the nursery for another few moons.
Dragon- Loner
Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:27 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Undertaker @Angelique //

okay, he wasn't getting crushed. good! and he could go with badgerpaw to..where ever he was taking him. (and waspkit would get a queen, found by badgerpaw-- whatever a queen was, he had a feeling it was a good thing.) and his name, waspkit? according to his older brother, it was because wasps were big and mean and strong! um, he wasn't sure if he was big or mean or strong, but let out a weak attempt of a fierce squeak.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:51 AM
ON HIATUS

Shiverkit perked up as she picked up a scent trail, trying to follow it back to camp.
This was such a bad idea-what if my apprentice ceremony gets delayed?! Oh, I hope Dawnstar is in a good mood... Why did I ever leave camp?
@Undertaker

I am on hiatus. I'm very sorry if you're RPing with me. Depending on what happens, I might even leave.
Again, sorry.
Old June 4th, 2021, 02:35 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

[You're fine, reply with whatever length, I'm not judging.]
Dawnstar did not roll her eyes at the seeming air of disappointment that came and went like a soft breeze when the strange realized that Dawnstar had not tampered with the snake in the slightest. It gave the dark tabby a mild realization that this she-cat was a thrill seeker. Well, she supposed that she knew that the glaringly obvious signs leading up to this conversation, but not she had cemented the idea. This cat lived for the excitement in life, which could be good and bad, the pace in clan life was not always fast pace and action. It made Dawnstar wondered if she took the cat in, would the molly constantly being starting dung with the other clans.

ThunderClan was currently under her radar they've done nothing to warrant even a glance from her or ShadowClan. RiverClan... they had enough history that Dawnstar should at some point simply mess with them due to that history, but again not enough to warrant Dawnstar's immediate attention. WindClan was Dawnstar's main focus and primary goal currently, RiverClan would get their turn but only after Dawnstar felt WindClan had suffered enough to pay her back in full for the humiliation. She did not need this cat stirring up trouble with the other two clans because she had nothing to do at all times of the day. Dawnstar refused to babysit.

The battle-scarred leader did not bother confirming or denying anything that was insinuated. She let the outsider think what she wanted. Small doubts began to blossom within her more the more she thought about this thrill-seeker. Dawnstar's rage was not something that she could simply turn on and off at will, it was controllable to a degree but 8 times out of time 10, she was merely stuck in the back seat riding the anger. It wasn't hard to see this cat taking advantage of her enjoyment of 'courting death' and simply disobeying Dawnstar to fulfill her own enjoyment. The muscular feline did not really enjoy the idea of slipping, if she was going to kill someone out of rage she wanted to be in control of it, not the other way around.

Her pupils lost their large roundness as they narrowed back into focus after the tortie started meowing again. It started out okay, Dawnstar disliked sob stories, everyone had them and wasn't shocked to hear that she was interested in her clan. With the number of lost clan cats that came and went, it wasn't overly surprising to heard that randos knew a bit about clans. But then she had to go and mention that name. It was like a switch was flipped, the air particularly sparked, catching fire as her body exuded dark murderous rage. A full-body quiver started from the top of her scuff and trickled down her back like water, ending with a spasming twitch of her tail tip. All four sets of talons slide out revealing the thick off-white bases and the small razor-sharp tips.

"I'm going to ask you this once, I would try to answer honestly, carefully, and if I don't like it, you're going to die." The hiss was released softly, tone even, but if she could breathe fire steam would be seen leaking from her parted maw. Dawnstar wasn't threatening the she-cat, she was making a very precise promise. Destrix was the mongrel she took in, he had his faults, but for the most part quite 'liked' him. If could, she'd really rather not kill him especially since Badgerpaw had taken a liking to him as well. But, and this was a big but, she couldn't recall him saying anything about having... 'friends' or whatever this molly was before her.

Her paranoia and that survival instinct that kept her alive throughout the day were screaming at her so loudly it was causing her muscles to twitch and causing constant back spasming that had her fur shifting around nonstop. You see, the fact that the mongrel never mentions knowing any cat that would be coming to ShadowClan made her feel suspicious. Whether he knew they were coming or not wasn't the point, it was the fact that this cat showed up not even a full season change behind him made her jump to the fact that something was up. Logic had little sway when it came to Dawnstar's never-ending worries about cats usurping her or turning on her. The fact that the outsider knew he was even here was enough to arouse her paranoia and trigging the natural instinct of kill or be killed, there was no fight or flight with Dawnstar.

"How do you know Destrix and what do you want with my clan?" Dawnstar did not give anything away; other than a real threat honing in on her new toy. Any caution or hesitation had evaporated, leaving only the urge to murder whatever and whoever she felt was opposition. Any damage sustained or lives lost was worth it in the end, so long as she buried this cat... and most likely Grimhound alongside her. Dawnstar didn't like feeling backed in a corner, and that's what she felt by not knowing or obtaining any forewarning about this cat. Would there be more? A group? A spy? These thoughts traveled through her mind like a speeding monster. The only way to put them to rest was to a very clear answer or to bury the cause. The latter sounded like the best option presently.
Peregrine

The hiss that came after she finished speaking greatly amused Peregrine, the venom-laced mew doing little to off-put her. The huge she-cat was slowly reaching her limit, and she knew it. From just a glance any cat could tell that Dawnstar was not one to be messed with, lest you had a death wish. But still, that didnt bother Peregrine. She didnt plan on dying that day, or any day for that matter. But, well, life was unpredictable. Even if she had no plans of kicking the bucket, sometimes life thought otherwise.

A moment of silence fell upon the two as she pondered the question, a thoughtful hum being the only thing to sound from her. "Well, I dont really feel like dying just yet. I was already planning on telling you, of course, so its not like it hinders me in any way." the tortoiseshell she-cat shrugged lightly before continuing "Destrix is an old companion of mine, you see. Actually, we worked rather well together. We lived in an alliance of sorts for several moons, and he seemed to have a...rather large interest in Shadowclan. I did too, to be honest. One day he just up and left, and by process of elimination, I figured that he must have found his way to you. And it seems I was correct, judging by your reaction" A small chuckle sounded from her as she finished speaking, narrowed eyes examining the leader.

"As you might know, he tends to gain an interest in things rather easily, but he can also lose that interest just as quickly. And, seeing as you're...you" she pursed her lips and waved a paw in Dawnstars direction "I cant say I blame him for choosing to stay. Im sure we can both agree on this, but the other clans seem pretty boring. Too weak, too cowardly. No backbone at all" Peregrine clicked her tongue, a small roll of her eyes following. "But based on what I've heard from your former clanmates, your clan is different. I've heard quite a bit about you, actually. And not all is in good nature. So many cats speak poorly of a huge brown tabby with amber eyes and a large scar in the middle of her face. Too harsh, Ive heard some say. Why is that? Because you have the brains to properly lead a group? I came here to see for myself if you are all they say you are. Destrix was only an afterthought."

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 4th, 2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 09:50 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Name: Arrowstep
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason: To have a Cat in Shadowclan so I can rp in ShC and my first ever Female OC!
Old June 6th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@WarriorzFan [ ShadowClan's currently closed to outsiders]

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
@Undertaker

Frogfang let out a sigh in a way, i on ur mother came up to us when we were out talking and hunting he paused thinking of the best way to put this she said she had a kit, when we got to where he was he wasn’t taken care of... I chanced off our mother though I wanted to kill her and now we’re here he said looking at spike then at fiercefire his name is spike he added

@Sky13 @Bramblefire01

Dawnstar was exceedingly confused, she couldn't a Flowerflame in the clan, but perhaps that was past her time. Whatever, she wasn't going to try and piece everything together right now. "Well, if you want to keep him, I don't care, but he's your responsibility. Also, pick a better name for him. I hate that name." Spike? Disgusting, it sounded like a dumb twoleg kittypet name. Weak and dull, at least find something better fitting for a member of ShadowClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

"Im not a bunny anymore, thank you!" Viper snarled. "Im a rogue named Viper, Dawnstar, and I left my clan because bunnys suck! They are weaker than kittypets, so i left to join you." Viper growled.
//
Fiercefire nodded to what his brother was saying. "Yeah, our mother, Flower, formally Flowerflame of Shadowclan, was using him as fox prey. We took him, and despite his speech impediment, he's fierce. Please take him in." Fiercefire mewed to his leader. ( @feather lily, @Sky13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky13 View Post

"Am Spike!" Mewed spike forggeting his brothers told him to be quiet
"Seriously, you left your clan just for that." Dawnstar quipped, not that that was a bad reason. Dawnstar was simply picky about clan-hopper. They bounce around and show no signs of loyalty. "Do you have an actual reason I should let you join. I despise cats who don't understand the meaning of loyalty about as much as I do soft kittypets, but they have an excuse being how they were raised, you don't."
[Bramble informed me that you were taking over Viper so reply whenever]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Badgerpaw didn't show it, but he was relived he was able to keep him. Plus if this kit showed to be weak he'd take care of him himself. Oh good he got to keep the name he picked. Dawnstar didn't have to worry. The name he picked out was quite fierce. "I was thinking Waspkit. Wasps are mean and big and I'm hoping to make this kit Strong.", he meowed. Of course he was going to focus on his training. He wouldn't pay that much attention.

// @Undertaker; @finnzel; \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Undertaker @Angelique //

okay, he wasn't getting crushed. good! and he could go with badgerpaw to..where ever he was taking him. (and waspkit would get a queen, found by badgerpaw-- whatever a queen was, he had a feeling it was a good thing.) and his name, waspkit? according to his older brother, it was because wasps were big and mean and strong! um, he wasn't sure if he was big or mean or strong, but let out a weak attempt of a fierce squeak.
"Waspkit." Dawnstar tasted the name on her tongue, whisker twitching in thought. It wasn't a bad name, it didn't sound terrible like some of the ShadowClan cats, plus, he made a good point. Wasp wasn't the biggest in the forest, but even Dawnstar disliked deal with them. If stung just right, the insect could easily kill a cat. "Acceptable, he better live up to that name." She tossed the words over a broad shoulder as she walked off.
[We're done, he can be submitted to the allegiances if he hasn't already]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Rainkit flinched and flattened her ears,but didnt back down,"I dont know why your warrior suddently decided to take me here,"she sniffed and thought for a moment and continued in a sarcastic tone,"Wait I think I got it,maybe it's because he stuffed a mouse with death berries,and I saw the dumb black tom do it"she finished
@Undertaker
Dawnstar was about three seconds away from taking a swipe at the small cat. She was pushing buttons that should not be pushed. "Rainkit, I'm not in the mood for your games or sarcasm. I want the name of the cat who took you, if I find out that your lying to me, I'm going to hurt very badly." Dawnstar had very little patience for whatever Rainkit was trying to pull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Duskfern hesitated at her words, acknowledging the statements she had laid out. The chimera she-cat watched as her leader turned her shoulder on her. Going up against her hadn’t done much good, so she stayed silent as she received the momentary lecture.

Duskfern stopped herself from letting out a deep snarl, and instead spoke just quiet enough that Dawnstar couldn’t hear.
“You don’t trust your clan, and we don’t trust you,” She muttered under her breath. “Tell the whole clan, for all I care.”
As much as she longed to say it louder, Duskfern didn’t and mewed something again.
”I don’t believe I can come back easily,” She began seriously, eyes now somber. “But I had to go. If that counts as not being loyal, whatever you define that as, so be it.”

The cool breeze brushed through Duskfern’s dark ginger and gray fur as it did with the clumps of grass she had been standing in. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws a few times to let out stress before staring at the large tabby she-cat. She had observed the many scars that adorned her pelt. Dawnstar had most definitely been in several fights for her clan, so of course she was loyal. To ShadowClan, that was. Duskfern knew lots of cats had questioned Dawnstar, but she was loyal. Just not to the cats that were inside the clan. Being the leader of ShadowClan meant she had to keep a respectable reputation, or at least a decent one. She protected the honor of the clan she led, but she didn’t really give a care for the cats that hunted, fought, and killed for her. As the suggestion allowed itself to linger in Duskfern’s mind, the longer it stayed, the more disbelief and disturbance had washed over her.

There was a chance that was true, but deep down, the chimera she-cat hoped it wasn’t.
Dawnstar ears perked, catching bits of the mumble, but not enough to understand what she was whining about. Something trust and telling the clan. Duskfern was being a mousebrain, the massive dark tabby was growing jaded with the attitude. She still refused to explain what was so much more important than ShadowClan. If she wanted the clan judgment so be it, but Dawnstar was pretty certain that she was going to be exiled for being a deserter.

"Follow, we'll ask the clan for their thoughts on your so-called loyalty," Dawnstar ordered, strutting away with her tail high. This would be the first she asked for her clan's judgment, she was somewhat excited for it. She already knew what the final result would be, but Duskfern seems so certain about herself.
[Moving this to the clearing]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeter View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
Ashkit padded around the familiar ShadowClan territory, trying to find a patrol or something to take her back to camp. She hadn’t meant to be such a long time... she had just sort of lost track of how long she had been gone. How old was she now? Six moons? Seven moons? She was definitely old enough to be an apprentice for sure, but she was certain that Dawnstar’s punishment would be to do with staying in the nursery for another few moons.

Now, who was this? The bushes rustle purposely as the fierce leader of ShadowClan escaped their grip. Her eyes were peered down at the paw tracks left behind by a cat. The scent didn't belong to one of her own. How many more outsiders needed to die before they got the deal about trespassing.

Following the tracks and the scent, she stumbled upon a pale gray molly with a single black paw. The paw made her stand out, Dawnstar recalled a kit with such coloring. "Ashkit?" The scarred molly questioned, golden eyes meeting the younger cat. "You've certainly grown." And she had, she was over due for an apprentice ceremony. "You're not dead, and you don't look injured so why are you here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Kit View Post
Shiverkit perked up as she picked up a scent trail, trying to follow it back to camp.
This was such a bad idea-what if my apprentice ceremony gets delayed?! Oh, I hope Dawnstar is in a good mood... Why did I ever leave camp?
@Undertaker
Exiting the camp to start her solo patrol, thick muscles bunched up while her ears served and her nose twitched. Behind all the pine and fresh Shadowclan smell, she picked up something new. Intrigued, Dawnstar followed it a bit ways out and found a white and silver tabby. "Shiverkit, really?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Peregrine

The hiss that came after she finished speaking greatly amused Peregrine, the venom-laced mew doing little to off-put her. The huge she-cat was slowly reaching her limit, and she knew it. From just a glance any cat could tell that Dawnstar was not one to be messed with, lest you had a death wish. But still, that didnt bother Peregrine. She didnt plan on dying that day, or any day for that matter. But, well, life was unpredictable. Even if she had no plans of kicking the bucket, sometimes life thought otherwise.

A moment of silence fell upon the two as she pondered the question, a thoughtful hum being the only thing to sound from her. "Well, I dont really feel like dying just yet. I was already planning on telling you, of course, so its not like it hinders me in any way." the tortoiseshell she-cat shrugged lightly before continuing "Destrix is an old companion of mine, you see. Actually, we worked rather well together. We lived in an alliance of sorts for several moons, and he seemed to have a...rather large interest in Shadowclan. I did too, to be honest. One day he just up and left, and by process of elimination, I figured that he must have found his way to you. And it seems I was correct, judging by your reaction" A small chuckle sounded from her as she finished speaking, narrowed eyes examining the leader.

"As you might know, he tends to gain an interest in things rather easily, but he can also lose that interest just as quickly. And, seeing as you're...you" she pursed her lips and waved a paw in Dawnstars direction "I cant say I blame him for choosing to stay. Im sure we can both agree on this, but the other clans seem pretty boring. Too weak, too cowardly. No backbone at all" Peregrine clicked her tongue, a small roll of her eyes following. "But based on what I've heard from your former clanmates, your clan is different. I've heard quite a bit about you, actually. And not all is in good nature. So many cats speak poorly of a huge brown tabby with amber eyes and a large scar in the middle of her face. Too harsh, Ive heard some say. Why is that? Because you have the brains to properly lead a group? I came here to see for myself if you are all they say you are. Destrix was only an afterthought."

Her stronger physique remained on edge, fur refusing to lay flat, and eyes fiery and calculating. The molly really did enjoy courting death, she didn't even flinch at the leader display, Dawnstar was not shrewd enough to say that she wasn't impressed. The mongrel had acted the same with her, even known, he happily flirted with death with every word out of his maw to her. Dawnstar couldn't help but wonder where these two came from and what gave them such egos. Her mutt had proven that he had the skill to back up bark, she was going to assume that this molly was much the same. Although she didn't sport as many scars as the Grimmy, she lacked the usual ShadowClan build. A more brains than brawns type of gal.

The more that was explained more settled the leader became. The anger faded bit by bit from her eyes, the fur laid flat, but her claws remained out, curved tips sliding in and out of the ground. The amber orbs filled with uncertainty as she heard that she played some vital role in her mutts involvement with ShadowClan. Flattery and praise really rubbed Dawnstar in the wrong way, she did not get it much and so has built up quite a resistance to it. Pretty words often lacked sincerity, Dawnstar had seemed to grow accustomed to hearing criticism, insults, and belittlement of her views and values. She didn't need to glorify by anyone else, she knew who and what she was. So the tortie's words put her on guard, but not quite as violently.

"Does it look like I'm concerned about the thoughts of rubbish and oafs? Please, traitors, deserters, and weaklings aren't even an afterthought to me. That fact that you're actually interesting me, now that some food for thought." Her mew was more her thinking out loud than for the other molly. "You're as infuriating as my Grimmutt and I don't even think you're trying to be." She grumbled repeating to herself. Hating and liking someone at the same time was never going to be easy.

Dawnstar didn't like how she said she was interested in her yet before she was interested in ShadowClan. However, it was possible to be interested in more than one thing at the same time. "I've already tested that mongrel's strength, he passed with flying colors. If you've spent enough time with him to actually know him and aren't dead, you must possess a similar skill set or something that's kept you alive. You two certainly both have a love of recklessness." They didn't fear death, which was nice, but if this cat was going to live long enough to serve ShadowClan and carry out Dawnstar's orders, it would be nice if she and mongrel took a bit more time to value their lives. They'd belong to the leader, naturally.

"You don't look particularly intimidating, but you do care an air of confidence around you and I would hope that's come from moons of experience not reckless arrogance. That mongrel did a number on my body during his initiation, you don't look like a fighter, but you do keep me on edge, much like a snake. I know I can kill you, but I'm not certain the damage is worth it."Dawnstar's body was her weapon, she kept it honed and maintained herself, win or lose, if she took too badly a beating her body would suffer and that weapon would dull. She pretty much tied with the Mongreldung during his initiation, she was going to assume the same would be with the snake.

"Name?" She bet it was something odd and difficult to say like Destrix. The she-cat could thank Grimmy for the free pass, Dawnstar would test this one a bit differently than she had the mongrel. After she proved herself competent and trustworthy Dawnstar would decide on whether it worth the headache of taking this one as a mate. Dawnstar should get her head examined, but why? She already knew she was insane but sane. She had a strange attraction to potential threats and cats that infuriated her apparently. This made her wonder what else she was attracted to, Dawnstar didn't do types, but it might be entertaining to figure that out.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 7th, 2021, 12:22 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Quote:

Now, who was this? The bushes rustle purposely as the fierce leader of ShadowClan escaped their grip. Her eyes were peered down at the paw tracks left behind by a cat. The scent didn't belong to one of her own. How many more outsiders needed to die before they got the deal about trespassing.

Following the tracks and the scent, she stumbled upon a pale gray molly with a single black paw. The paw made her stand out, Dawnstar recalled a kit with such coloring. "Ashkit?" The scarred molly questioned, golden eyes meeting the younger cat. "You've certainly grown." And she had, she was over due for an apprentice ceremony. "You're not dead, and you don't look injured so why are you here?"
Ashkit looked up in alarm as the bushes shook, only to realize that the cat behind her had ShadowClan scent, but she had been gone long enough for her not to distinctly remember the separate scents. She turned around to see Dawnstar. She dipped her head respectfully, the younger and smaller cat knew she had no chance in a fight with Dawnstar, and so she couldn’t get back into the clan by pure strength, it was talking that would help her. “Yes, that’s me,” she replied, sitting down. “I think I’m seven moons now, but I’m not sure. I’m glad I’m not dead, but I did get into one fight over prey and the outcome was not pretty for the other cat. I did get a little bit injured though.” She paused, moving around so that the leader could see her left side, where a longish and ugly-looking scar went from her shoulder to about halfway on her side. “Well, I’m not injured now, that wound’s healed up. But I’ve learned so much while I’ve been away, seeing the rest of the world made me understand what I live so much about clan life. It’s not like I intended to leave, my silly little feather-brained kit-self wanted to go out and explore, and I suppose that a kit exploring turned into a little grey cat seeing what was outside her clan.”
Dragon- Loner

Last edited by Yeeter; June 7th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 06:07 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
@WarriorzFan [ ShadowClan's currently closed to outsiders]

Dawnstar was exceedingly confused, she couldn't a Flowerflame in the clan, but perhaps that was past her time. Whatever, she wasn't going to try and piece everything together right now. "Well, if you want to keep him, I don't care, but he's your responsibility. Also, pick a better name for him. I hate that name." Spike? Disgusting, it sounded like a dumb twoleg kittypet name. Weak and dull, at least find something better fitting for a member of ShadowClan.

"Seriously, you left your clan just for that." Dawnstar quipped, not that that was a bad reason. Dawnstar was simply picky about clan-hopper. They bounce around and show no signs of loyalty. "Do you have an actual reason I should let you join. I despise cats who don't understand the meaning of loyalty about as much as I do soft kittypets, but they have an excuse being how they were raised, you don't."
[Bramble informed me that you were taking over Viper so reply whenever]

"Waspkit." Dawnstar tasted the name on her tongue, whisker twitching in thought. It wasn't a bad name, it didn't sound terrible like some of the ShadowClan cats, plus, he made a good point. Wasp wasn't the biggest in the forest, but even Dawnstar disliked deal with them. If stung just right, the insect could easily kill a cat. "Acceptable, he better live up to that name." She tossed the words over a broad shoulder as she walked off.
[We're done, he can be submitted to the allegiances if he hasn't already]

Dawnstar was about three seconds away from taking a swipe at the small cat. She was pushing buttons that should not be pushed. "Rainkit, I'm not in the mood for your games or sarcasm. I want the name of the cat who took you, if I find out that your lying to me, I'm going to hurt very badly." Dawnstar had very little patience for whatever Rainkit was trying to pull.

Dawnstar ears perked, catching bits of the mumble, but not enough to understand what she was whining about. Something trust and telling the clan. Duskfern was being a mousebrain, the massive dark tabby was growing jaded with the attitude. She still refused to explain what was so much more important than ShadowClan. If she wanted the clan judgment so be it, but Dawnstar was pretty certain that she was going to be exiled for being a deserter.

"Follow, we'll ask the clan for their thoughts on your so-called loyalty," Dawnstar ordered, strutting away with her tail high. This would be the first she asked for her clan's judgment, she was somewhat excited for it. She already knew what the final result would be, but Duskfern seems so certain about herself.
[Moving this to the clearing]

Exiting the camp to start her solo patrol, thick muscles bunched up while her ears served and her nose twitched. Behind all the pine and fresh Shadowclan smell, she picked up something new. Intrigued, Dawnstar followed it a bit ways out and found a white and silver tabby. "Shiverkit, really?"

Her stronger physique remained on edge, fur refusing to lay flat, and eyes fiery and calculating. The molly really did enjoy courting death, she didn't even flinch at the leader display, Dawnstar was not shrewd enough to say that she wasn't impressed. The mongrel had acted the same with her, even known, he happily flirted with death with every word out of his maw to her. Dawnstar couldn't help but wonder where these two came from and what gave them such egos. Her mutt had proven that he had the skill to back up bark, she was going to assume that this molly was much the same. Although she didn't sport as many scars as the Grimmy, she lacked the usual ShadowClan build. A more brains than brawns type of gal.

The more that was explained more settled the leader became. The anger faded bit by bit from her eyes, the fur laid flat, but her claws remained out, curved tips sliding in and out of the ground. The amber orbs filled with uncertainty as she heard that she played some vital role in her mutts involvement with ShadowClan. Flattery and praise really rubbed Dawnstar in the wrong way, she did not get it much and so has built up quite a resistance to it. Pretty words often lacked sincerity, Dawnstar had seemed to grow accustomed to hearing criticism, insults, and belittlement of her views and values. She didn't need to glorify by anyone else, she knew who and what she was. So the tortie's words put her on guard, but not quite as violently.

"Does it look like I'm concerned about the thoughts of rubbish and oafs? Please, traitors, deserters, and weaklings aren't even an afterthought to me. That fact that you're actually interesting me, now that some food for thought." Her mew was more her thinking out loud than for the other molly. "You're as infuriating as my Grimmutt and I don't even think you're trying to be." She grumbled repeating to herself. Hating and liking someone at the same time was never going to be easy.

Dawnstar didn't like how she said she was interested in her yet before she was interested in ShadowClan. However, it was possible to be interested in more than one thing at the same time. "I've already tested that mongrel's strength, he passed with flying colors. If you've spent enough time with him to actually know him and aren't dead, you must possess a similar skill set or something that's kept you alive. You two certainly both have a love of recklessness." They didn't fear death, which was nice, but if this cat was going to live long enough to serve ShadowClan and carry out Dawnstar's orders, it would be nice if she and mongrel took a bit more time to value their lives. They'd belong to the leader, naturally.

"You don't look particularly intimidating, but you do care an air of confidence around you and I would hope that's come from moons of experience not reckless arrogance. That mongrel did a number on my body during his initiation, you don't look like a fighter, but you do keep me on edge, much like a snake. I know I can kill you, but I'm not certain the damage is worth it."Dawnstar's body was her weapon, she kept it honed and maintained herself, win or lose, if she took too badly a beating her body would suffer and that weapon would dull. She pretty much tied with the Mongreldung during his initiation, she was going to assume the same would be with the snake.

"Name?" She bet it was something odd and difficult to say like Destrix. The she-cat could thank Grimmy for the free pass, Dawnstar would test this one a bit differently than she had the mongrel. After she proved herself competent and trustworthy Dawnstar would decide on whether it worth the headache of taking this one as a mate. Dawnstar should get her head examined, but why? She already knew she was insane but sane. She had a strange attraction to potential threats and cats that infuriated her apparently. This made her wonder what else she was attracted to, Dawnstar didn't do types, but it might be entertaining to figure that out.
Fiercefire nodded. "We can call him Stormkit." He mewed, looking to his brother & Spike for their opinions. ( @feather lily, @Sky13 )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~