Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2024, 07:50 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

Streampaw was hoping she'd do that, just as planned. She lets the attack land, going limp for a second, to throw her off. She then slips under her, putting two clawed paws on either side of Emberfrost's side, digging her claws deep into her flesh. Then she lifts herself up by her hold in her sides, her claws sinking deeper into her. Now all she has to do is not let go until she crushes her, because that's the only way she's getting her off.

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

A shriek exploded from Emberfrost's throat and her eyes widened with alarm.

However, the RiverClan warrior quickly caught on with Streampaw's plan.

The she-cat aimed a blow at the apprentice's front legs, causing her to lose her grip on the RiverClan molly.

Breaking free of her attacker's grip, Emberfrost leaped to the ground and slipped under Streampaw's belly.

The she-cat lashed out with her front claws, attempting to hit the tendon in her opponent's hind legs and knock her off her paws.

[ @poppy - if you'd send over some help from birdsnow, that'd be much appreciated ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by paris; February 20th, 2024 at 07:52 AM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:55 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

A shriek exploded from Emberfrost's throat. Her eyes widened with alarm.

However, the RiverClan warrior quickly caught on with Streampaw's plan.

The she-cat aimed a blow at the apprentice's front legs, causing her to lose her grip on the RiverClan molly.

Breaking free of her attacker's grip, Emberfrost leaped to the ground and slipped under Streampaw's belly.

The she-cat lashed out with her front claws, attempting to hit the tendon in her opponent's hind legs and knock her off her paws.

[ @poppy - if you'd send over some help from birdsnow, that'd be much appreciated ]
Streampaw

Streampaw quickly leaps away, avoiding the she-cat's claws by less than a mouse-length. Then she's back on her in a flash, attempting to slash at her exposed underbelly. Before she can pin her down again though she leaps away, attempting to launch another flurry of attacks on her legs. Her movements aren't in any particular pattern, so it's nothing you can track, which is perfect for confusing her target.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:01 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Streampaw

Streampaw quickly leaps away, avoiding the she-cat's claws by less than a mouse-length. Then she's back on her in a flash, attempting to slash at her exposed underbelly. Before she can pin her down again though she leaps away, attempting to launch another flurry of attacks on her legs. Her movements aren't in any particular pattern, so it's nothing you can track, which is perfect for confusing her target.

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

Emberfrost had foreseen this. Streampaw had done exactly what the dark ginger and white warrior had wanted her to do.

A blood curdling yowl of satisfaction escaped the she-cat as she switched gears and grabbed Streampaw by the shoulders, attempting to drag her to the ground.

As she did this, Emberfrost used her hind claws to rake her attacker's cheek and slice her ear.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:57 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

Emberfrost had foreseen this. Streampaw had done exactly what the dark ginger and white warrior had wanted her to do.

A blood curdling yowl of satisfaction escaped the she-cat as she switched gears and grabbed Streampaw by the shoulders, attempting to drag her to the ground.

As she did this, Emberfrost used her hind claws to rake her attacker's cheek and slice her ear.
Streampaw

Streampaw hisses, lashing out at the warrior and ranking her claws over her muzzle. She then realizes, is she just reading her movements? That. That is problematic. She takes a deep breath, thinking of a strategy, that's when it hits her. The best strategy for this situation is none at all, the goal is to be unreadable. That shouldn't be too hard of a goal to meet, just do the first thing that comes to mind. The white molly squirms and thrashes, making it hard for Emberfrost to keep a hold on her, batting widely with outstretched claws at anything in reach. Her muzzle, legs, ear, face, chest, underbelly, nothing is safe. Then she goes completely limp, closing her eyes. She pauses like that for a full fifteen seconds, then strikes. She puts her back legs against Emberfrost's stomach, putting all her force into one powerful kick, sending her flying. That must've knocked the wind out of her.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:14 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Streampaw

Streampaw hisses, lashing out at the warrior and ranking her claws over her muzzle. She then realizes, is she just reading her movements? That. That is problematic. She takes a deep breath, thinking of a strategy, that's when it hits her. The best strategy for this situation is none at all, the goal is to be unreadable. That shouldn't be too hard of a goal to meet, just do the first thing that comes to mind. The white molly squirms and thrashes, making it hard for Emberfrost to keep a hold on her, batting widely with outstretched claws at anything in reach. Her muzzle, legs, ear, face, chest, underbelly, nothing is safe. Then she goes completely limp, closing her eyes. She pauses like that for a full fifteen seconds, then strikes. She puts her back legs against Emberfrost's stomach, putting all her force into one powerful kick, sending her flying. That must've knocked the wind out of her.

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

Emberfrost let out a yowl of surprise, her eyes widening.

The she-cat shrieked as she hit a sharp rock, and it opened a large wound in her flank.

However, Emberfrost didn't let that stop her. She race forward and lunged at Streampaw, slipping under her belly and knocking the white molly to the ground.

[ ¥ Frostfeather ¥ ]

Frostfeather joined in on Streampaw's assault, as well.

While Emberfrost held down the ThunderClan she-cat, Frostfeather raced forward and aimed her claws at Streampaw's flanks.

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by paris; February 20th, 2024 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:21 AM

Quote:

[ ¥ Emberfrost ¥ ]

Emberfrost let out a yowl of surprise, her eyes widening.

The she-cat shrieked as she hit a sharp rock, and it opened a large wound in her flank.

However, Emberfrost didn't let that stop her. She race forward and lunged at Streampaw, slipping under her belly and knocking the white molly to the ground.

[ ¥ Frostfeather ¥ ]

Frostfeather joined in on Streampaw's assault, as well.

While Emberfrost held down the ThunderClan she-cat, Frostfeather raced forward and aimed her claws at Streampaw's flanks.
Streampaw

Streampaw had rolled out of the way just in time, avoiding the new warrior's attack. Her ears perk as her heightened senses kick in, keeping her hyper aware of her surroundings. She dashes in between the two cats, taunting them with an irritable look on her face.

Click only one |

Old February 20th, 2024, 09:26 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Streampaw

Streampaw had rolled out of the way just in time, avoiding the new warrior's attack. Her ears perk as her heightened senses kick in, keeping her hyper aware of her surroundings. She dashes in between the two cats, taunting them with an irritable look on her face.

[ ¥ Frostfeather ¥ ]
[ ¥ a silverpoint and white siamese-tabby she-cat with green eyes. ¥ ]

A snarl erupted from Frostfeather. She raced forward and grabbed Streampaw, attempting to slam her to the ground.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:34 AM

Quote:

[ ¥ Frostfeather ¥ ]
[ ¥ a silverpoint and white siamese-tabby she-cat with green eyes. ¥ ]

A snarl erupted from Frostfeather. She raced forward and grabbed Streampaw, attempting to slam her to the ground.
Streampaw

Sreampaw ducks under her, then kicks her with her back legs, sending her flying into Emberfrost. Yeah, she can do this, she just has to last until the battle is over, no... no problem.

Streampaw leaps onto the two sprawled cats, clawing anything she can reach. Then she (rolls?) away, trying her best to be untraceable. She's constantly moving now, leaving not a single opening for an attack.

"J-just because you c-called you're little f-friend doesn't m-mean you're going to win!" She says, a bit out of breath.

She's bleeding in multiple spots, a lot of smaller wounds on her flank and sides, a couple in other areas but none of them are too serious. Adrenaline has taken over by now and all sensible strategy has been thrown out the window, but really that's what makes her so terrifying, you never know what's going to do. She's wild and unpredictable, not to mention extremely nimble and alert, she doesn't seem to follow the normal Thunderclan fighting style either.

Click only one |

Old February 20th, 2024, 09:45 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Streampaw

Sreampaw ducks under her, then kicks her with her back legs, sending her flying into Emberfrost. Yeah, she can do this, she just has to last until the battle is over, no... no problem.

Streampaw leaps onto the two sprawled cats, clawing anything she can reach. Then she (rolls?) away, trying her best to be untraceable. She's constantly moving now, leaving not a single opening for an attack.

"J-just because you c-called you're little f-friend doesn't m-mean you're going to win!" She says, a bit out of breath.

She's bleeding in multiple spots, a lot of smaller wounds on her flank and sides, a couple in other areas but none of them are too serious. Adrenaline has taken over by now and all sensible strategy has been thrown out the window, but really that's what makes her so terrifying, you never know what's going to do. She's wild and unpredictable, not to mention extremely nimble and alert, she doesn't seem to follow the normal Thunderclan fighting style either.

[ ¥ Shellwhisker - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated ¥ ]
[ ¥ a golden-brown and white valentine tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes. ¥ ]

''Just because you don't fight with ThunderClan's normal style doesn't mean that you're going to win.''

A familiar, mocking voice had given the snarl that was sounded behind Streampaw.

Shellwhisker was making her way forward, her tail tip twitching and her ice-blue eyes narrowed to dangerous slits.

Seeing that she had taken Streampaw off guard, Shellwhisker sprung forward and grabbed the ThunderClan apprentice by the shoulders.

Her hind claws glinted in the sunlight as the RiverClan warrior attempted to rake them down Streampaw's chest and flanks, then used her front claws to aim harsh blows at her opponent's muzzle.

Frostfeather watched. Seeing as Shellwhisker had it covered, the silverpoint tabby bounded out into the battle, and Emberfrost followed.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old February 20th, 2024, 10:15 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

[BATTLE PARTNER OPEN - NO KILL/VERY SERIOUS INJURIES]

posting for activity / for in-character purposes, he's been fighting this whole time / i was out for the weekend so i didn't get a chance to do the battle pairing. any thunderclanner feel free to come at him!

Stagheart stumbled back, chest heaving. He'd just gotten a few lashes, but nothing serious yet still. The large tom's fur bristled, furiously looking around for another Thunderrat to sink his claws into. The air was thick and heavy with the scent of blood, fear, and fury.

Usually calm and level-headed, he was all the more dangerous by his infuriation for having an invasion. In their own camp, no less! He glanced towards the nursery, barely seeing Berrykit's little eyes peeking out. Fueled by his determination, he spun his head around quickly, looking for any cats that needed his help.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; February 20th, 2024 at 10:16 AM.
Closed Thread