Today 03:11 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM

Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:22 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadowfur hated this kind of bizarre weather. One day it snows, the next it’s oddly warm and raining.

He really didn’t want to have to go out there. He liked the dry, cozy warriors’ den. Shadowfur watched from his nest as Maplebranch brought a rabbit into camp and approached the prey pile. Only a few moments later, the pair were in a hissing match, throwing insults at one another.

Under different circumstances, Shadowfur would’ve ignored them and let them settle their squabble with claws. But, herbs were in low supply given the season. He didn’t think Elmshadow would appreciate having to use herbs to patch up wounds from an argument between warriors.

So, begrudgingly, he decided to break up the scuffle. Taking a deep breath, he padded out of the den and into the pouring rain. Stars, this argument had better be over something good.

The huge Enforcer stalked over to the pair, growling quietly as the rain quickly soaked his pelt. Upon approaching, he noticed that the rabbit Maplebranch had seemed a little… old. As if it hadn’t recently been caught. Perhaps that was what the fight was about?

Right before he arrived, Mossdance stalked off. Shadowfur faced Maplebranch. “Would you care to explain why you’ve brought a day old rabbit into camp?”

( @Sp00k3z @Airiaty )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; December 23rd, 2022 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:26 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur hated this kind of bizarre weather. One day it snows, the next it’s oddly warm and raining.

He really didn’t want to have to go out there. He liked the dry, cozy warriors’ den. Shadowfur watched from his nest as Maplebranch brought a rabbit into camp and approached the prey pile. Only a few moments later, the pair were in a hissing match, throwing insults at one another.

Under different circumstances, Shadowfur would’ve ignored them and let them settle their squabble with claws. But, herbs were in low supply given the season. He didn’t think Elmshadow would appreciate having to use herbs to patch up wounds from an argument between warriors.

So, begrudgingly, he decided to break up the scuffle. Taking a deep breath, he padded out of the den and into the pouring rain. Stars, this argument had better be over something good.

The huge Enforcer stalked over to the pair, growling quietly as the rain quickly soaked his pelt. Upon approaching, he noticed that the rabbit Maplebranch had seemed a little… old. As if it hadn’t recently been caught. Perhaps that was what the fight was about?

Right before he arrived, Mossdance stalked off. Shadowfur faced Maplebranch. “Would you care to explain why you’ve brought a day old rabbit into camp?”

( @Sp00k3z @Airiaty )
"Um, I happened to spot it. Smelled of fox, our clan needed it the most. So I just grabbed it." She nodded. She wanted so badly to chase Mossdancer down and sink her claws in their back, but she had to get through this Shadowfur before she can do anything.

@Cherry~

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; December 23rd, 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Mossdance

Mossdance’s ears swivelled around as she heard Shadowfur approach the she-cat. The Siamese curled her lip before stalking into the warrior’s den, away from the rain. She could get a cold. Maplebranch was probably blaming every single thing on her now. Great. just great.
@Sp00k3z @Cherry~

Last edited by 17818; December 23rd, 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airiaty View Post
Mossdance

Mossdance’s ears swivelled around as she heard Shadowfur approach the she-cat. The Siamese curled her lip before stalking into the warrior’s den, away from the rain. She could get a cold. Maplebranch was probably blaming every single thing on her now. Great. just great.
@Sp00k3z @Cherry~
Maplebranch decided to leave Mossdancer out of this, grudges were not meant to be held yet. But she will still get revenge. Just not being a ruthful snitch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-12-23 5.29.31 PM.jpg (9.1 KB, 7 views)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 23rd, 2022, 05:48 PM

Maplebranch spotted Mossdancer hiding, and gave them a look that said: Your not out of the blue yet. "Im going to hunt some more." She dropped the toad down.
@Airiaty
@Cherry~

Old December 23rd, 2022, 06:54 PM

Shadowfur narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, inspecting the rabbit more closely. No part of the rabbit had been consumed. Why would a fox abandon prey at this time of the season-cycle? Even if something had scared it off, the fox wouldn’t just leave it unattended for a whole day. It, or some other meat-eater, would’ve picked it off long before now.

“There’s no way a fox would leave a rabbit uneaten like that,” he growled. “I want the truth out of you, Maplebranch. Did you kill this rabbit yourself? Or did you fight a fox for it and steal it?” Either way, it seemed to Shadowfur that this cat had neglected to bring this prey back as soon as he acquired it. That was a problem.

( As far as I can tell from your posts, Maplebranch killed the rabbit. If I’m wrong, feel free to let me know! @Sp00k3z )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Shadowfur narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, inspecting the rabbit more closely. No part of the rabbit had been consumed. Why would a fox abandon prey at this time of the season-cycle? Even if something had scared it off, the fox wouldn’t just leave it unattended for a whole day. It, or some other meat-eater, would’ve picked it off long before now.

“There’s no way a fox would leave a rabbit uneaten like that,” he growled. “I want the truth out of you, Maplebranch. Did you kill this rabbit yourself? Or did you fight a fox for it and steal it?” Either way, it seemed to Shadowfur that this cat had neglected to bring this prey back as soon as he acquired it. That was a problem.

( As far as I can tell from your posts, Maplebranch killed the rabbit. If I’m wrong, feel free to let me know! @Sp00k3z )
(She did in fact kill the rabbit, but it was yesterday. And she had washed it off at a river to clear any smells)

¨It was burried, i smelted it.¨ Maplebranch just wanted to leave.

Old December 23rd, 2022, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

(She did in fact kill the rabbit, but it was yesterday. And she had washed it off at a river to clear any smells)

¨It was burried, i smelted it.¨ Maplebranch just wanted to leave.

Foxes did bury their prey, so Shadowfur supposed Maplebranch’s story could be true. The rabbit had some snow on it, so it was possible that it had been buried in the snow. When the snow melted away, it would’ve revealed the rabbit for Maplebranch to find. Even though a part of him was suspicious, he decided to let Maplebranch off one time. However, the Enforcer would be keeping an eye on them.

“Very well,” he growled. Jerking his head toward the warriors’ den, he added, “Whatever squabble you’ve got going on with Mossdance, I expect it to be patched up without claws. We can’t afford to spend herbs on stupid arguments right now. Go put that rabbit on the pile.”

With that, Shadowfur spun and stalked back to the warriors’ den.

( Make sure you make a post in the prey pile thread of Maplebranch putting the rabbit on the pile! )
Old December 23rd, 2022, 09:04 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Blackdawn stared off into the distance

Daypaw slept

Smokekit continues to look for trouble

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY]
Old December 23rd, 2022, 09:23 PM

Quote:

Foxes did bury their prey, so Shadowfur supposed Maplebranch’s story could be true. The rabbit had some snow on it, so it was possible that it had been buried in the snow. When the snow melted away, it would’ve revealed the rabbit for Maplebranch to find. Even though a part of him was suspicious, he decided to let Maplebranch off one time. However, the Enforcer would be keeping an eye on them.

“Very well,” he growled. Jerking his head toward the warriors’ den, he added, “Whatever squabble you’ve got going on with Mossdance, I expect it to be patched up without claws. We can’t afford to spend herbs on stupid arguments right now. Go put that rabbit on the pile.”

With that, Shadowfur spun and stalked back to the warriors’ den.

( Make sure you make a post in the prey pile thread of Maplebranch putting the rabbit on the pile! )
Maplebranch nodded. Grabbing the rabbit. Mousebrain.