Old April 27th, 2019, 11:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( no worries ))
The sun was high in the sky when a smooth-pelted grey apprentice blinked open his green gaze. He had gone on the dawn patrol with Cocoaheart earlier in the morning and had taken a small nap afterwards. They had gone near the river, and experiences there's always seemed to wear him out. Not so much physically tired, but mentally. As Galepaw cleared his bleary eyes of sleep and sat up from his resting place against the camp wall near the dirtplace tunnel (he found it quieter, as not as many cats were hurrying around), he felt something whistle past his head. Snapped from post-sleep drowsiness, the young tom was suddenly on high alert. His head snapped back and he looked back at whatever had startled him. It turned out to be some sort of prey, though what type, he knew not. For the poor creature was shredded and he could hardly distinguish it's usual commonalities that he recognized as a shrew.
Galepaw twitched his ears in annoyance at almost being hit by such a disgrace. He stood up and surveyed the clearing for the source of the prey. Immediately, the grey tom cat caught sight of a rather angry looking apprentice whithin shrew throwing distance. He observed her for a moment, and a second later, he found himself pattering towards her with small, silent pawsteps. Clearing his threat slightly so as to announce his presence, Galekit spoke rather quiet, light tone. "Erm, d-did the sh-sh-shrew offend y-you?" Often, the young tom didn't speak much unless he was spoken to, however, in such circumstamces he was feeling otherwise.

( @jupiter )

Spiderpaw didn't expect to hear anybody oppose her choice to chuck out the destroyed shrew, perhaps maybe an angry elder or senior warrior but certainly no apprentice. Her ears burned when somebody spoke, she sat up whipping her head around and put on a mocking smile ' ' excuse me- did I ask you?' ' she snapped in a rather bitter tone rising to her paws and taking a menacing step towards him. The she cats eyes gleamed with amusement at his stutter, however at first she didn't mention it. She took another daring step in his direction looking him over a few times
' ' would you like to eat it hm? pull it out of the dirtplace and eat it yourself hm?' ' she snapped tail whisking behind her ' 'Who are you? thinking you could talk to me?' ' she added suddenly sitting down right in front of him, the interest and annoyance in her gaze enough to cut through ice.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 28th, 2019, 10:21 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Waveripple was bored. Very bored. He paced the Clearing, his tail twitching impatiently as he waited for something, anything, to do. He looked around for a good while, then paced, then walked more, then paced, and so on. He wondered aimlessly if patrols had already been sent out, and if he had slept too late and missed them.

Just then, a rustling caught his attention, and he turned to the Warrior's Den, wondering who was coming out.

"Hi, Waveripple! How's life?" Wildheart asked, padding out of the warrior's den, and started to groom herself.
Old April 28th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

While Pebblekit had been sunning himself among the smooth rocks on one side of the camp, Coastkit had been shuffling around in the dirt at the other. He was looking for a bug or, at this point, anything to occupy himself. However, by the extremely the bored look on his face, any cat would know he wasn't having very good luck on that front. He cast a longing glance at the entrance of the camp, wishing so hard to be able to leave the ever-small feeling camp and explore outside or at least train like the other cats his age. It was any day now that he would receive his paw suffix and a mentor to teach him - the anticipation was making him as antsy as ever. Coastkit echoed Pebblekit's sigh of boredom, stopping his shuffling to look around the rest of camp. He spotted movement out of the corner of his eyes, turning to watch the other kitten bound down from his pile of rocks and approach the fresh-kill pile. While the tom wasn't particularly hungry, the prospect of maybe being able to start a conversation instead of doing whatever he was doing now seemed a whole lot better than being bored. He knew this other kitten, though not very well. They were similar in age, so he figured he would have similar interests - not that it mattered very much with Coastkit's people skills. The pale tabby trotted over to the pile, watching as the other tom snatched up a vole from the pile. "Nice choice," He mewed, coming up beside him. "I had vole the other day. It's a good time of the year for them, they're nice and plump and juicy." He grinned at the other kitten, reaching over to snatch up a small trout for himself.
As the kitten took a wobbly step down from the fresh kill pile, as he had tried to climb it slightly to reach the vole, his tail lifted high into the air at the sound of Coastkit's voice. He hadn't even heard him walk up! Turning to face the other feline, Pebblekit would go on to study the marbled tabby's features, his eyes flashing with confusion. He couldn't seem to put a name to the face... but he knew the face most definitely! Well, he at least knew they were the same age. "Mrmph!" Pebblekit managed to mumble, spitting loose bits of vole fur away with heavy intentional breaths from his nose. The strands were viciously tickling his nose making the threat of a sneeze eminent. Scrunching up his features, the feline placed the vole down and gave his nose a good rub with his paw. "Thanks! I had fish the other day and wanted switch it up a bit!" His meow was a bit jovial, "Do you want to share, or...?" And he motioned to the trout now clamped between Coastkit's jowls. He added quickly, "I don't mind! Really! I just want the company, it's been so boring around camp today." Pebblekit glanced at the vole between his paws then back up to Coastkit expectantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The caramel feline looked up from the overhang he hid beneath as the rain droplets came falling down. She looked up, expression deadpanned. Rain meant the River would grow, which probably meant more fish. It was a good thing, of course, for there to be more prey. That meant that bellies would be full and most everyone was always happy on a full stomach. She knew she was.

The Soon-To-Be Warrior let out a sigh and released the tension in her shoulders, resting her head on her paws. She'd been so stiff lately, the stress of passing her assesments was getting to her. She'd only had one so far, waiting for the other's was stressing her out. She couldn't do anything about that though. She'd just have to sit and wait, no point in rushing it either. Mushroompaw knew that rushing things never ended well.
@Dust
Pebblekit had never been bothered by rain. It wouldn't make sense for him to be a Riverclan cat and hate water... right? That was his line of thinking. Not to mention, with rain came mud and boy did Pebblekit enjoy mud! As the older kitten squeezed his way out of the now too small nursery entrance, his expression lit up with excitement. Racing over to a now growing puddle in the middle of the clearing, Pebblekit ignore the streaks of rain that soaked his pelt. With a loud - "HURRAH!" - the Russian blue feline launched himself into the muddy puddle, splashing up mucky droplets all around him. Though some may have thought the act quite juvenile of the almost apprentice, Pebblekit thought nothing of it and instead let out a joyous yowl. He knew most might find the act annoying, but what was so annoying about being happy? The soft mud from the puddle squished between his toes, the cool liquid sloshing around his legs and belly fur. Pebblekit was SOAKED, but still he continued to jump back and forth between small and large puddles, splashing up mud and water with glee. His orbs danced around the clearing, dim and grey from the overcast above, in search of someone he could play with and once his gaze rested on Mushroompaw, the feline stomped with excitement. "Hey you!" He called from across the way, his eyes squinting against the droplets splashing against his muzzle.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 28th, 2019, 01:20 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Acornpaw puzzled over that for a moment. “Have you played mossball?” Acornpaw looked around until he spotted a clump of moss to the side of the clearing. Padding over, he rolled it up in a paw and set it down in front of Splotchkit.
"Cool!" he said, and tried batting at it with his paw.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 28th, 2019, 05:48 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Hi, Waveripple! How's life?" Wildheart asked, padding out of the warrior's den, and started to groom herself.
Waveripple flicked an ear when he noticed Wildheart emerge, and he smiled happily, waving his tail. "Oh! Hi, Wildheart!" he meowed, shrugging. "It's alright, I guess, I'm bored though."
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Waveripple flicked an ear when he noticed Wildheart emerge, and he smiled happily, waving his tail. "Oh! Hi, Wildheart!" he meowed, shrugging. "It's alright, I guess, I'm bored though."
"Yeah, I'm super bored, too..." Wildheart drifted off at the end of her sentence.

Last edited by Gold; April 28th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Warrior

Quote:

"Yeah, I'm super bored, too..." Wildheart drifted off at the end of her sentence.
Waveripple shrugged, looking around aimlessly. "Do you know if Fallenstar has sent out patrols yet?" he asked, frowning. Without a Deputy, Fallenstar had to organize most of the patrols, and what didn't get done, the Warriors did themselves, it seemed.
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Waveripple shrugged, looking around aimlessly. "Do you know if Fallenstar has sent out patrols yet?" he asked, frowning. Without a Deputy, Fallenstar had to organize most of the patrols, and what didn't get done, the Warriors did themselves, it seemed.
"Yeah, I want to go on a patrol!" Wildheart bounced up and down like an excited kit.
Old April 28th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Warrior

Quote:

"Yeah, I want to go on a patrol!" Wildheart bounced up and down like an excited kit.
Waveripple smiled, admiring the she-cat's excitement. Not many Warriors got excited about duties like this, especially not as they got older. Waveripple, being a brand-new Warrior, was still getting used to things, so he was excited, but it was nice and refreshing to see an older Warrior get excited, too.

"Well, if Fallenstar's already sent out patrols, we might just have to go on one on our own," he suggested.
Old April 28th, 2019, 07:03 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The black feline nodded, a smile on her maw. Explore the territory? How exciting! At least, it was exciting in her opinion. As a kit, she mostly just stayed inside the nursery and didn't go outside the den that much.
Padding over to the fresh kill pile, she picked up a medium sized fish. That should be good enough, she guessed.
Blackberrypaw sat down, letting the fish down onto the ground. Leaning down , she took a few bites and swallowed. Glancing up as she heard the soft cry of a bird somewhere, she wandered where.
Shrugging it off, the molly continued to eat the prey until it was gone.
Gingerthroat silently waited for her to finish, and fell deep into thought. He was thinking of a cat he had spent a lot of time with in the past, a she-cat by the name of Cocoaheart. He hadn't talked to her in a while, but he was starting to think he should again soon. The cocoa coloured molly was sure fun to spend time with. As Blackberrypaw finished her meal, Gingerthroat heaved himself to his paws and beckoned her over with his tail. He smiled. "I-i-it's time t-to go. Ready?"

((Sorry this is so, so late. Would you like for me to go ahead and post in the territory? Or would you like to?))

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 28th, 2019 at 07:04 PM.
Closed Thread