Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 01:37 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM

Old April 27th, 2019, 05:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Pluto

SpiderPaw was wandering around the territory, batting at bugs that flew by. He glanced around to see if FrozenPaw had decided to follow him, but sighed. He neared a small abandoned den, where he settled in and began taking a nap.
Freezepaw had been following Spiderpaw hidden amongst the bushes and anything that she could use for cover, she even masked her scent in some water she found a ways back. Once Spiderpaw decided to pay down in an abandoned den which she found odd she crouched and raced forward toward him only to leap in the air and land near the entrance "miss me?" she asked with a smirk. A few tail lengths away Tempestgrowl was crouching in some bushes ,his eyes narrowed and ears back but remained silent and calm for the time being ,watching his daughter that he left years ago I still can't believe she's even alive . I was certain she'd get killed by a Fox or something....besides with that queen and all I thought for sure she'd turn out different . Weaker .... he bared his teeth . Freezepaw not knowing that her actual father was there sat down "feel up for training with me?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 27th, 2019, 07:44 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Freezepaw had been following Spiderpaw hidden amongst the bushes and anything that she could use for cover, she even masked her scent in some water she found a ways back. Once Spiderpaw decided to pay down in an abandoned den which she found odd she crouched and raced forward toward him only to leap in the air and land near the entrance "miss me?" she asked with a smirk. A few tail lengths away Tempestgrowl was crouching in some bushes ,his eyes narrowed and ears back but remained silent and calm for the time being ,watching his daughter that he left years ago I still can't believe she's even alive . I was certain she'd get killed by a Fox or something....besides with that queen and all I thought for sure she'd turn out different . Weaker .... he bared his teeth . Freezepaw not knowing that her actual father was there sat down "feel up for training with me?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
SpiderPaw opened one eye and batted at her face. “Yes.” He purred and stood up, shaking his pelt. “And also, yes.” He nuzzled her cheek and let out a murmur of happiness.
Old April 27th, 2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
SpiderPaw opened one eye and batted at her face. “Yes.” He purred and stood up, shaking his pelt. “And also, yes.” He nuzzled her cheek and let out a murmur of happiness.
Freezepaw giggled at the bat and attempted to bat his head with her front paws as she backed up, strange ....at first she didn't want to admit it....but now.....She liked Spiderpaw....as a friend and maybe something more. She smile wide once he said yes to the training and crouched playfully but she was wide eyed at the nuzzle which made her back up a tiny bit. She wasn't used to a lot of close contact with others it often made her want to run and hide if she had to communicate with a big group . Her tail twitched before she returned said nuzzle , she had to face her fears one way or another right? It was indeed different once she did , she wanted to dash away right then....but she didn't she just smiled "good , so hunting or fighting ?" she asked . Tempestgrowl was wide eyed once he kept watching , he growled that can't possibly .....She should search for a tom with the same skills as her! He's pathetic . I don't care if I left , I still won't let this unfold . he flicked his tail and leaped out of the bushes and headed toward them his gaze cold as he glared at Spiderpaw and his ...daughter "what do you two think your doing ?" he asked which was mixed with a growl. Freezepaw glared up at the warrior and walked to Spiderpaw side "Spiderpaw do you know this guy?" she asked confused .

Old April 27th, 2019, 08:10 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Freezepaw giggled at the bat and attempted to bat his head with her front paws as she backed up, strange ....at first she didn't want to admit it....but now.....She liked Spiderpaw....as a friend and maybe something more. She smile wide once he said yes to the training and crouched playfully but she was wide eyed at the nuzzle which made her back up a tiny bit. She wasn't used to a lot of close contact with others it often made her want to run and hide if she had to communicate with a big group . Her tail twitched before she returned said nuzzle , she had to face her fears one way or another right? It was indeed different once she did , she wanted to dash away right then....but she didn't she just smiled "good , so hunting or fighting ?" she asked . Tempestgrowl was wide eyed once he kept watching , he growled that can't possibly .....She should search for a tom with the same skills as her! He's pathetic . I don't care if I left , I still won't let this unfold . he flicked his tail and leaped out of the bushes and headed toward them his gaze cold as he glared at Spiderpaw and his ...daughter "what do you two think your doing ?" he asked which was mixed with a growl. Freezepaw glared up at the warrior and walked to Spiderpaw side "Spiderpaw do you know this guy?" she asked confused .
SpiderPaw gave her another long nuzzle before the cat came out of the bushes. He stepped back and pulled FrozenPaw with him. “N-No.”
Old April 27th, 2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
SpiderPaw gave her another long nuzzle before the cat came out of the bushes. He stepped back and pulled FrozenPaw with him. “N-No.”
Her ears twitched nervously as she followed Spiderpaw "then What's he want with us? ...."She meowed sounding a little frightened . And she was ,the tom was larger and looked stronger than them . Tempestgrowl narrowed his fern green eyes, the dark and light grey tom walked to them and blocked them off his ears back if they weren't already "did I say you can leave? this is no way to treat a fellow clanmate. " he meowed his voice deep ,if you looked close enough Freezepaw almost looked like him if she were to be a tom ,but she shared most of her mother's sorrelfrosts traits the blue eyes and the dilute pattern. Tempest looked back at freezepaw who backed up against Spiderpaw a bit and hissed "atleast let me accompany you, it's not safe for two apprentices to be out alone. After all a Fox could invade any moment . " he added calmly .

Old April 27th, 2019, 08:50 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Her ears twitched nervously as she followed Spiderpaw "then What's he want with us? ...."She meowed sounding a little frightened . And she was ,the tom was larger and looked stronger than them . Tempestgrowl narrowed his fern green eyes, the dark and light grey tom walked to them and blocked them off his ears back if they weren't already "did I say you can leave? this is no way to treat a fellow clanmate. " he meowed his voice deep ,if you looked close enough Freezepaw almost looked like him if she were to be a tom ,but she shared most of her mother's sorrelfrosts traits the blue eyes and the dilute pattern. Tempest looked back at freezepaw who backed up against Spiderpaw a bit and hissed "atleast let me accompany you, it's not safe for two apprentices to be out alone. After all a Fox could invade any moment . " he added calmly .
SpiderPaw stood in front of FrozenPaw, keeping her behind to not get hurt, just in case. “I’m so sorry sir, but I think we will be fine.” He meowed sternly.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Candytree

Quote:
SpiderPaw stood in front of FrozenPaw, keeping her behind to not get hurt, just in case. “I’m so sorry sir, but I think we will be fine.” He meowed sternly.
"Spiderpaw!" Russetwing called out for his apprentice looking around. "Spiderpaw where are you?" He looked around more surely it was embarrassing to see him screaming for his first apprentice.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
his tail flicked frustratedly and growled mentally , he wasn't gonna allow this tom to be alone with his daughter, he didn't like him . He snorted and gave Spiderpaw a cold glare "like you can do anything anyways .bug. " he meowed before rolling his eyes before bending down only to whisper in the toms ear "you better stay away from my daughter, I've killed once I'm not afraid to do it again . Do I make myself clear? I was being nice before . And if you dont believe me just take a good long look at the two of us." he threatened . Freezepaw was wide eyed feeling protective of Spiderpaw she hissed and darted around Spiderpaw only to swipe a unsheathed claw at Tempestgrowl causing him to wince and back up a bit but he grunted before looking back at Spiderpaw ,waiting for an answer as a tiny scratch on his forehead began oozing a bit of blood. During that freezepaw meowed angrily and just backed up more ,atleast a tail or two length away from them.

Old April 27th, 2019, 10:27 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
his tail flicked frustratedly and growled mentally , he wasn't gonna allow this tom to be alone with his daughter, he didn't like him . He snorted and gave Spiderpaw a cold glare "like you can do anything anyways .bug. " he meowed before rolling his eyes before bending down only to whisper in the toms ear "you better stay away from my daughter, I've killed once I'm not afraid to do it again . Do I make myself clear? I was being nice before . And if you dont believe me just take a good long look at the two of us." he threatened . Freezepaw was wide eyed feeling protective of Spiderpaw she hissed and darted around Spiderpaw only to swipe a unsheathed claw at Tempestgrowl causing him to wince and back up a bit but he grunted before looking back at Spiderpaw ,waiting for an answer as a tiny scratch on his forehead began oozing a bit of blood. During that freezepaw meowed angrily and just backed up more ,atleast a tail or two length away from them.
SpiderPaw hissed. He stood in front of FreezePaw. “I won’t! I really like her!” He stoped froward, a glare in his eyes. Inside, he was astonished this terrible Tom was a beautiful and sweet She-Cat’s father.
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:14 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

@~Silverkit~ @Coriander

Redrunner finished his training session with Dawnpaw and headed straight for the meeting place, finding Micah lying in the clearing. "Micah!" He exhaled, "I had the craziest day. I have an apprentice now, and so does Bristlebramble. I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught up in training." He looked away than looked back, before sitting down and pulling his paws in. "Sorry. You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?" He tried to purr, but it came out awkward and grizzly. Talking to Micah was weird, and a part of him felt guilty, and not only because the cat wasn't part of CloudClan. What would Seafire think? He gritted his teeth.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~