Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM

Old October 25th, 2020, 09:10 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Potential for what exactly?" Thornscratch asked, eyes narrowed.
"Potential to make them all suffer, we says," Curseface cackled, yellow teeth bared in a crooked grin.

- I left -
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:11 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

"Potential to make them all suffer, we says," Curseface cackled, yellow teeth bared in a crooked grin.
The molly shook her head. "Everyone in the clans?" she asked. What if that included Blackhaze and Leopardkit? No. No she wouldn't. Couldn't.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:15 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
The molly shook her head. "Everyone in the clans?" she asked. What if that included Blackhaze and Leopardkit? No. No she wouldn't. Couldn't.
"Then what does Thornses have left, precious?" Curseface snarled, head tilted to one side. "Why does she even train with us, if all she wants to do is kill herself?"

- I left -
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:17 PM
GONE

Quote:

"Then what does Thornses have left, precious?" Curseface snarled, head tilted to one side. "Why does she even train with us, if all she wants to do is kill herself?"
"I don't want to kill cats I care about ... but ... he hasn't really been around for me and ... I'm not happy. I don't know what to do with my life" Thornscratch spoke, shaking her head slightly. She had Blackhaze. She would do anything he told her to but ... she needed to listen to Curseface as well.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:20 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
"I don't want to kill cats I care about ... but ... he hasn't really been around for me and ... I'm not happy. I don't know what to do with my life" Thornscratch spoke, shaking her head slightly. She had Blackhaze. She would do anything he told her to but ... she needed to listen to Curseface as well.
"We cannot help from beyond the Forest. It isn't as easy as Thornses thinks." He growled, thin tail lashing. "Can't pop into other catses heads that easily, so the catses Thornses talks of can't be handled that quick."

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; October 25th, 2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:25 PM
GONE

Quote:

"We cannot help from beyond the Forest. It isn't as easy as Thornses thinks." He growled, thin tail lashing. "Can't pop into other catses heads that easily, so the catses Thornses talks of can't be handled that quick."
"Nevermind. Let's just train" Thornscratch growled, unsheathing her claws. She was underweight, ribs sticking out but she was still strong. Copper eyes waited for Curseface to make his move, waiting silently.
Old November 8th, 2020, 12:52 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Terrestrial

Waking up, hazel eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the gloomy forest. Great. This place. Berryscorch recognized where she was at once, and to be frank, she wasn't glad to be here. The last time she was here, she'd been an atrocious little baby apprentice--probably five or six moons at most, meaning quite a bit of time had passed.

Now she was fairly certain she knew who'd summoned her here. It had to be one of two cats. Stepping forward, she scowled. "I know you're somewhere here. Show yourself." Whichever of the two it was, they had some explaining to do. She wasn't interested in training here any longer. Those days were over.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 24th, 2020, 04:13 PM
GONE

[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Failpaw

The golden-brown tabby opened her eyes, catching sight of the familiar shadows and darkness. She was too angry at Dawnass to speak her thoughts in her mind. "Stupid Dawnstar, demoting for my damn apprentice's death. It's not my fault she was weak and didn't meet my high expectations" she grumbled. "She was weak. Got tired every few minutes" the newly demoted apprentice muttered. It really wasn't. Teaching a easily tired cat was hard, and even worse, they weren't like her.

She'd been punished with isolation, but she guessed the leader wasn't that smart. She always had Curseface and he was in the Dark Forest when she needed him. "Curseface? I've been demoted because of that horrid ShadowClan leader. All apprentices need to like, fight her or something, so I was wondering if you could like, train me. Like intense or something. All I know is that I need to either be better than Dawnass or the same" the molly called out.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; November 24th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old November 24th, 2020, 04:58 PM
She we do not speak of

Quote:
[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Failpaw

The golden-brown tabby opened her eyes, catching sight of the familiar shadows and darkness. She was too angry at Dawnass to speak her thoughts in her mind. "Stupid Dawnstar, demoting for my damn apprentice's death. It's not my fault she was weak and didn't meet my high expectations" she grumbled. "She was weak. Got tired every few minutes" the newly demoted apprentice muttered. It really wasn't. Teaching a easily tired cat was hard, and even worse, they weren't like her.

She'd been punished with isolation, but she guessed the leader wasn't that smart. She always had Curseface and he was in the Dark Forest when she needed him. "Curseface? I've been demoted because of that horrid ShadowClan leader. All apprentices need to like, fight her or something, so I was wondering if you could like, train me. Like intense or something. All I know is that I need to either be better than Dawnass or the same" the molly called out.
"The rocks and stones
are like old bones,
All bare of meeeeeat,
But stream and pool,
So wet and cool,
It's good for feeeet!
" Curseface 'sang'-- more like wailed-- as he emerged from the shadows. He carried a fish's skeleton between his jaws. "Thornses wants to train again, precious," he chuckled. "Dawnses made her an apprentice again, the fool. The fool!"

- I left -
Old November 24th, 2020, 05:08 PM
GONE

Quote:

"The rocks and stones
are like old bones,
All bare of meeeeeat,
But stream and pool,
So wet and cool,
It's good for feeeet!
" Curseface 'sang'-- more like wailed-- as he emerged from the shadows. He carried a fish's skeleton between his jaws. "Thornses wants to train again, precious," he chuckled. "Dawnses made her an apprentice again, the fool. The fool!"
Failpaw

She couldn't help but smile when she heard the tom. Couldn't help but purr when she saw him. "It's Failpaw now ... but I think I prefer 'Thornses'" she informed the tom. "I really need to train. I'm willing to do whatever it is you tell me" the apprentice told the warrior. Whatever he told her to do, she'd give it her damn all. She was willing to live now. She had a purpose. To show that horrid leader that she was good enough. Strong, maybe even stronger than the massive molly herself. Everyone else had left her. She had nothing of her old life yet. She needed a fresh start, and starting here and doing as she was told was the only good option she had. "It's great to see you again, Curseface"