Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2020, 12:13 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

cherrykits's eyes widen with shock as small tears dripped down her cheeks, she was stunned that no cat believed her, "b-but I!" she started, but she stopped knowing she lost. @Kitty Mama
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:14 AM
love bird.

cherrykit looked over at dirfur for help as she needed the proof! @Dirtfur
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail

Raccoontail had only come here to grieve, yet just stepping inside, she hears fussing, and oh boy, it's a depression session. Kits being crowfood, warriors being sad sacks, and another about to come in and most likely make it worse. She got so frustrated she literally walk into a wall on the way in. "So you guys basically have no respect for the dead," she said, a slight hiss filling her voice. She didn't even say hi to her only friend, how nice. Welp, that's how it was when you're down.

[ @Dirtfur @Kitty Mama @amber'light ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 17th, 2020, 12:23 AM
love bird.

cherrykit closed her eyes tight as the guilt set in once again, she snuggled up next to the old deputy and buried her face in his pelt for comfort. @Dirtfur
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Dirtfur looked back and forth, to Hazelberry and to Cherrykit. Then it stopped with the nail to the coffin by the warrior's finale full of words. Enough of this dung, the non-deputy stood up, glaring at both of them. "I'm becoming deaf and even you two are too loud! You cats are arguing like kits!" he growled, then locked amber eyes onto Hazelberry. "Actually, I was told that Cherrykit was being "put down" by Shiverpetal himself,"
He glared down at the tiny kit. "I'm sorry, but is not right to think happy about someone dying, is unbearable."
@Kitty Mama @amber'light

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; February 17th, 2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Lurking

. @amber'light @Dirtfur @Pepperkins

Hazelberry patted Cherrykit on the head with a fluffy paw. "It's okay, little one. You probably shouldn't go around spreading lies like that, you're already pretty unpopular among the clan!" Since Shiverpetal had been well liked, enjoying his vigil was a bad way to win back points with everyone, and here she was misbehaving again!
She was disappointed in the deputy and what he was doing to this kit's mind, which certainly couldn't be good for her development. "Why are you teaching her this is okay? She doesn't know any better, but you do! Why would you scare Riverclan kits like this? AND that's after you said I was lazy, even though I have been dedicated to serving the clan for moons. Bad, bad deputy!" What a terrible tom, she didn't wish him misfortune but really wouldn't be shedding any tears if something happened.
"No, they don't. They're making up some ridiculous story to give to the clan about how Shiverpetal was a murderer, trying to ruin his record as a great medicine cat! That's the most disrespectful you can be, on top of this kit being happy he's gone." It was unbelievable, what had gone wrong with them? Shaking her head, she mewed sadly, "I don't want to spend another second in here with these heathens." Hazelberry padded out with her tail lashing behind her, fuming as she hoped she wouldn't have to deal with those two again.
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:28 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

wormpaw frown at the herb failure. such a struggle.. he was trying to ignore the kit who he could only assumed was cherrykit. perhaps a bit childish but, it was her fault his mentor had gotten sick. if he hadn't gotten sick, he wouldn't.. wormpaw let out a frustrated sigh. then another warrior had popped in while he was still fumbling with herbs. he paused for a moment, turning his head to stare at the three cats with narrowed eyes. "dirtfur. don't critique others when you're currently being a nuisance to the clan yourself. " wormpaw stated, bopping him on the head with a sheathed paw.
"hazelberry. have you met shiverpetal? he did say random things and a kit is going to take them too deeply, " he mrrow, fidgeting uncomfortably. then, THEN. do you wish to know what happened next? ANOTHER cat came in and oh starclan, wormpaw couldn't grasp how shiverpetal dealt with so many cats in his den.
perhaps he was still frustrated after uh, the.. thing with wolfpaw but his patience was running thin. "do ANY of you know what helps whitecough before it spreads?" oh, then hazelberry dramatically walked out-- dirtfur was also getting angry now and wormpaw was facepalming with his paw.
@Dirtfur @amber'light @Pepperkins @Kitty Mama

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:29 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Kitty Mama @amber'light ]

Goosepaw shouldered his way into the den. He had come to pay his respects, but it seemed he was to be interrupted by a pair of squabbling cats. How amazing, fighting in the den of a newly deceased cat. "Excuse me if I'm barging in on something private," he murmured softly, standing in front of Cherrykit and facing the older female warrior, "and excuse me for my rudeness, but each cat is entitled to their own opinions and feelings, and you do not have the right to punish them for it or call them names because of it. I don't know what happened, but if Cherrykit was... relieved about Shiverpetal's death then she is fully able to feel that way. Please don't harass her for it, especially not here and not now. It is disrespectful to argue in the den of the newly deceased." His tone was flat, quiet. He was trying to be respectful to both the warrior and to Shiverpetal, but he felt the silent anger beginning to burn in his chest. This cat has no right to call a KIT such names and deliver her such ugly insults! He stared after Hazelberry as she stalked out, then turned back to Cherrykit, blinking at her with kind eyes. "Are you alright?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 17th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:29 AM
love bird.

cherrykit looked up at dirtfur and whipped the tears from her eyes, "honestly I don't know what caused me to act that way at the vigil...I did feel bad for him, but I was also scared..." she sighed, but she was thankful that dirfur had spoke up as her proof, "I promise i will never ever be happy about another death again dirtfur.." she gave a small half smile as she laid her head on her paws and got comfortable next to him. @Dirtfur
Old February 17th, 2020, 12:32 AM
love bird.

cherrykit lifted her head to wormpaw, "catmint!" she shouted at the apprentice, "use catmint thats what the shadowclan medicine cat gave me to help with white cough." @Pepperkins
Closed Thread