Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 05:16 PM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:12 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:55 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2017, 09:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Ah, that voice was so seductive and the posture she held was so innocent. Though beneath that playful expression, beyond those golden hues, was a feline wanting to simply play with his heart. He had to admit, Fawnskip was a sight to behold and Blazingstar was positive he wasn't the only one to notice it. He could get lost in her gaze forever. He could be selfish, not wanting to share, to keep her for himself forever, but Blazingstar knew better than to let his feelings get caught up in this she-cat. She was like him, wanting to mess around and have fun, not settle down. Blazingstar was simply shocked they happened to cross paths, it was rare to find a she-cat like her. However, it made him come back.

Then the light touch against his bright pink nose shocked him. His head was pushed back a little, yet he didn't stop it, didn't pull back. The touch sent his fur prickling, even causing his tail to fluff up more than normal. Perhaps that was even a small gasp leaving his body? Then again, perhaps it wasn't. Either way, the shock written in his eyes stayed for moments after she pulled away. He kept his head right where it was. Waiting for her eyes to open up so he could search for the answer. Waiting for something to give away the purpose of such an intimate touch. It made his heart race. Why? It shouldn't, but he did. What was happening? Blazingstar couldn't make sense of the feelings, the warmth under his fur, the moment in general. Not to say he didn't want it to end, but he wouldn't have minded it lasted a bit longer.

Finally he broke the silence. His gaze cleared up into it's normal mischievous one. "We- Well," he spoke, softly at first, a smirk crossing his face. Suddenly the moment was taken as a challenge to Blazingstar. As typical. She thought she could be daring? So could he. Ever so slowly, Blazingstar lowered his head close to her ear. "Very daring of you," he whispered slowly, nipping the tip of her ear with a small purr. His head shifted towards her mouth, his muzzle purposefully tickling her whiskers until he pressed his muzzle fully against the side of hers, his eyes shutting before a small lick was pressed against her cheek followed by a soft nuzzle. He then pulled his head away, purring softly and opening his eyes to look for a reaction. Sure, his wasn't quite as daring as hers, but it was the response that mattered.
Opening her eyes, Fawnskip found herself to be very pleased with Blazingstar's reaction. It meant she was making progress. Yes, Fawnskip was not the type to settle down with a family. She preferred to mess around, and make the most of her youth while she could. She'd settle down when her bones ached and she couldn't reach her own ticks. She wouldn't be able to properly deal with kits. But kits had never crossed her mind. She was simply having fun, trying not to worry about much of anything. Flirting had the tendency to calm Fawnskip, actually.

Despite her game, she felt heat warm her pelt. Fawnskip struggled to meet Blazingstar's gaze without turning away and hiding from her embarrassment, but she successfully and confidently held his gaze. She did not regret her actions, no, but for some reason she had difficulty in not submitting to embarrassment. She was glad when Blazingstar ended the silence, keeping her from breaking under his shocked gaze. She embraced the lighter air, the lack of tension. Fawnskip had been afraid of Blazingstar making the situation awkward, and she was glad he didn't let that happen.

She was as shocked as Blazingstar was when he lowered his muzzle to her ear, and murmured just a few words that caused a ripple along her spine and her pelt to tingle. And what he had done was barely anything compared to what he dared to do next. Fawnskip gasped softly when he nipped her ear, an action she had not been expecting. Her chest rose and fell in a shaky motion, similar to how her breath entered and left her mouth. Her jaw had dropped, and her wide eyes were locked on Blazingstar. She didn't think the handsome tomcat had it in him to be so daring. She was shocked, not only because she didn't think he could be so confident in preforming such affectionate actions, but because she didn't recognize the warmth that flooded her from his actions. So you wanna play games, hm? Fawnskip recovered after a few moments, closing her mouth to form a smirk and narrowing her eyes in a challenging manner. Slowly bringing her muzzle up, as close as she could reach to his ear, she whispered, ``Is that all you got?`` Offering his cheek a lick, Fawnskip lowered her head back down and carefully watched Blazingstar.
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Now that you said something, i'm pretty hungry!" She chuckled, standing. "Let's see if there's anything good in the prey pile" she mewed, turning to the others. "Coming with?"
"Yes, I could use some food!" Meadowpaw giggled. She padded up to the fresh kill pile and took a rabbit. "Anyone want to share?" She asked, not wanting to wast a whole rabbit on herself.

Come check out my forum game!

Old July 11th, 2017, 08:47 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Yes, I could use some food!" Meadowpaw giggled. She padded up to the fresh kill pile and took a rabbit. "Anyone want to share?" She asked, not wanting to wast a whole rabbit on herself.
"Sure" Caracalpaw replied, taking a bite out of the rabbit with a smile on her face. "I think we deserve it. I hunted my tail off yesterday!" She snorted, swallowing the mouthful and grinning playfully.
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Sure" Caracalpaw replied, taking a bite out of the rabbit with a smile on her face. "I think we deserve it. I hunted my tail off yesterday!" She snorted, swallowing the mouthful and grinning playfully.
Meadowpaw cracked a smile. Her friend really knew how to cheer her up. She leaned down and took a bite of the carcass. The meat was nice and juicy. "This is really tasty!" Meadowpaw remarked. She turned to face Caracalpaw. "Hey, do you think that we'll become warriors today?" She whispered. "I honestly would squeal like when we became apprentices. Do you remember how much I squealed?" Meadowpaw chuckled, remembering the much younger version of herself.

Come check out my forum game!

Old July 11th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Not really. I was just practicing a bit on my own before the storm started." They looked at Ferretpaw. "Were you?" he asked.
Ferretpaw nodded to the other apprentice’s question. “It was my first lesson out with my mentor, Tealeaf.” He remarked, his tail flicking back and forth as he spoke, “Unfortunately, she only showed me the borders and we didn’t really do anything exciting - but tomorrow, if the storm is gone, we’ll start my hunting lesson and maybe even a bit of fighting.” The male purred with satisfaction, puffing out his chest with a determined smirk on his maw. “Sooner or later, I’ll be the best warrior that these clans have ever seen!” The apprentice boosted rather smugly.
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:26 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

"Yes. Indeed there's a time. I believe I have a few moons yet" she said calmly. Lashing her tail with some sort of uneasiness. It was hard to admit she was slowing down, especially to a young spring chicken such as onyxwhisper. Yet. Who else could she have told other than a senior warrior such as herself? "Of course. There's value in either opinion. I just feel as though I've got nothing that grants me the ability to retire in peace" she added briskly. Her eyes lighting up with shame and regret. She drew her tongue gently over her greying paws and yawned, gently wrapped her tail around her hindlegs and drew a paw over her ear to clean it. "I feel as though, some mere battles I fought aren't enough. There are things I must pass onto the younger generations of the clan. I feel like I have nothing of meaning" she meows calmly. Her breath raspy. She blinked and turned to face the deputy. Extending her claws she raked it in a line down the grass, pulling it out and creating a line of dirt. "I feel like here's something I've yet to complete. A duty I must furfill before my times gone" she meows calmly. "Something important"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Onyxwhispers ears tilted rowrds the elder as.She spoke. She frowned as.She noticed the regret and shame in her eyes, "I know how that feels, maybe you should stay a warrior and find out what you have yet to complete. Or... maybe the thing that is important comes after you've retired. All cats have different experiences in life, maybe one I your stories could help a younger cat even when others cant." She said. The she -cats voice was slikly smooth as she spoke and her eyes shone with a certain light. Although shed never admit it, she enjoyed giving advice to others and helping them out. She wrapped her fluffy long tail around herself as she finished speaking.

Bumpers))

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 11th, 2017, 11:23 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Meadowpaw cracked a smile. Her friend really knew how to cheer her up. She leaned down and took a bite of the carcass. The meat was nice and juicy. "This is really tasty!" Meadowpaw remarked. She turned to face Caracalpaw. "Hey, do you think that we'll become warriors today?" She whispered. "I honestly would squeal like when we became apprentices. Do you remember how much I squealed?" Meadowpaw chuckled, remembering the much younger version of herself.
"Yeah!" Caracalpaw trilled, taking another bite out of the prey. Glad that rabbits were so abundant and the prey pile was large, she shrugged. "Maybe!" She giggled, "and yes, you squealed a LOT!" She replied, her whiskers twitching with amusement.
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Bumpers))

[ Thanks BluBunny! ]

Rookjaw purred and seathed her claws back in again. "That's the problem... As my time runs thin I'm growing weaker and perhaps what starclan has promised for me will fall short" she meows calmly. She turned to face onyxwhisper with a peachy smile. She lapped at her dirty paw removing the dirty contents before running the paw over her ear and face. She looked away again and studied the nursery for a long moment. Her eyes flickered some unseen adoration. She turned her head back toward the deputy. She rests her tail on the younger felines flank and offered a small smile. "I suppose you've got lots to do. Starclan has set good things in your path. I'm glad" meows the elder warrior removing her tail a moment later and adjusting it to her side.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 11th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Flamekit looked at Crimsonkit, flashing a smile, getting up out of his nest. "Hello Crimsonkit. It seems like a nice day don't you think?"meowed the flame colored tom kit with his friendly smile. The kit stood up, giving his chest fur a few passionate licks with a purr.
"Hi, Flamekit!," Crimsonkit said excitedly. "It is a nice day!"

This morning, she felt like playing. And she had the perfect idea.

"Flamekit," she said. "Try and catch me!" she said, running to a decent sized empty spot in the nursery.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 11th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

“Uh-uh! I can climb too y'know!” Cavemist purred, smiling. He thought it was pretty cool that he wasn't the only cat that in WindClan that could, and now, he knew a place where he didn't need to sneak out of the territory and walk all the way trough TwolegPlace to get to. Then he saw Brambleflash's expression and blinked in surprise, trying to figure out why. Oh, right. Half Clan isn't allowed. “I actually think it's cool.” Cavemist said, nudging Brambleflash encouragingly as he walked. He had been about to share his family story, and then he realized that he didn't know it. He'd been taken from the Syndicate and abandoned by the WindClan border to die, and that was all he knew. Shaking his head, Cavemist looked ahead, and now,he could see the trees since they were closer.
@SpringtrapFNAF
Brambleflash let out a sigh of relief, now knowing that Cavemist had not hated him for being half-clan. What was I worried about? I'm half-clan not a cat who murdered someone! Jeez Brambleflash what's wrong with you! The tom made his way up to the trees, looking up at the branches on both of them. "Let's see how high you can climb. If you feel like your endangered you should jump down before anything bad happens." meowed Brambleflash with a smile, but his was mostly serious. He didn't feel like saving anyone today, but he would do it if Cavemist had fallen. He really liked him, so he would protect him anyway he could, but he didn't want to seem like he didn't want anyone near him. "Are you up to the challenge?" He wondered.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread