Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM

Old January 25th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

She looked around, "Um...heading towards the prey?" Guessing and still looking around. Why is he opening his mouth like that? Shimmeringpaw was looking at the golden tom. Turning her face away from the tom, she opened her mouth. Whoa! A whole flood of scents came rushing in, is this how they hunt? The paw took a few steps towards the smell. Turning back to her mentor, "I think...I think I smell something." Her silky voice breaking the silence.

@Ever
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

He gave another encouraging smile and a nod. Looks like she was very observant under. He noticed how she copied him tasting the air and in turn was rewarded with a discovery of the prey scent. Learning was more fun when done by the student independently and not from just being bossed around.

"I think you're starting to understand, very observant. It's an excellent skill to work on... noticing things. It's what will make you a great hunter, warrior and clan mate." He turned his gaze back to the woods, the scent was moving towards them. He laid down against the ground and perked his ears, listening, nose sniffing. "Smell the notes? Like leaf fall leaves, sweet like rot. There's also a fresh scent, of snow and air. My guess is a type of squirrel. Go ahead, show me your best hunter crouch. Remember to be observant and patient."

Then Goldencloud gave her an encouraging wink, golden gaze returning to the forest floor ahead of them. He couldn't see prey yet, but the thick branches of an evergreen rustled ahead of then a few foxlengths away. The tabby was excited to see what the apprentice had up her sleeve for hunting.

@Shimm

Last edited by Ever; January 25th, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw smiled at the compliment. "Really?'' she asked. Then copied her mentor's stance. "Yeah, there's so many." The molly was amazed at how many smells there could possibly be. But then she smelled the squirrel, it was like an earthy, tree bark, mixed with hints of nut smell. The apprentice dropped down low to the ground, her stomach almost touching the forest floor. It felt weird for the molly to be in the position she was in. Hindlegs bunched up, ready to spring; the molly slithered towards the prey.

@Ever
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:06 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

She blinked, "I mean, you're a Riverclan apprentice now; I'd hope you can at least paddle your way to shore if you fall in." Was throwing an apprentice in the river a really a shocking bad idea? She wondered, I threw Chestnutstripe in and she faired fine. Heck, I was even thrown in.

Aspenbrook's ears perked up, taking in the sounds of the forest, seeking for that ever so rhythmic trickling that signaled the river nearby. And there it was, off to the right somewhere. Her steps quickened as she gradually turned and made her way towards the stream. She paused at the top of a slope that gently lead down to the waterway's shores. Ice clusters now called it home and she could see the waves sloshing around. Would Chestnutpaw be able to keep up with that current?

[ @EternalShadows ]
Old January 26th, 2020, 08:09 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @Dirtfur ]

Raccoontail playfully chased after Dirtfur, batting at his tail with claws sheathed everytime she got close enough. Lauhing so hard, she just managed to put on the breaks before coming crashing into a fern she had been heading for. Crawling out with a scratch on her cheek, she pretty much roared with laughter. The scratch didn't hurt so it was possible she didn't even notice it. "C'mon furball, first to catch prey is a stick in the mud? You're a walking stick in the mud!" she joked, even though she had no right to kid on him at the moment. Twigs and such stuck out at every angle and a few dead leaves littered her dirt-ridden tail. With a deep breath, Raccoontail shook out her pelt before opening her jaw to sniff the air. Seems some animals were stupid enough to peek out, because not too dar off was a family of mice, crowding around what seemed like a peice of twoleg garbage. Ignoring the item for a moment, she flicked her tail towards them to let Dirtfur know before padding slowly in her hunters crouch towards them.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 26th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@.:Raven:.

The sound of the rivers soft splashes against the bedrock trickled into the greyish cream splotched molly's ears, her iced blue gaze glanced in a few directions as she continued along the rivers bedside, being careful to keep herself balanced on the slippery stones. The shecats nose twitched slightly as the familiar scent wafted through the air, it was quite strong, she huffed in exasperation as she thought to herself. 'He's seriously going to get caught one of these days...".BumbleFrost let out, once again, an exasperated sigh, she knew it was wrong to be hiding her brother from her clan but as much as she was mad at him, he was still her brother and she was gonna protect him as much as she could. BumbleFrost stopped once she reached a certain point near the river where she was well away from any of her clanmates, as far she could tell atleast.The Molly glanced around at her scenery, before saying in a exasperated manner."Come out already, I don't bite...". She half joked at the end of her scentence as she awaited a reply.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 26th, 2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 09:59 AM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

As the tom made his way towards his old territory, he could begin to smell the faint scent of a she-cat he knew very well, his sister. The drak gray tom then finally showed his face, rarely had he been caught around here, he was too cautious when it came to this and, if an unfamilliar scent was around, he knew very well how to cover his own scent. The tom's body was covered with many scars from battles he had when he was when he was still in RiverClan, the rest had happened out in other territories. He chuckled at what she had said before he had come into her field of vision. "I already know that, you know, if there's someone who bites between the two of us, it's probably me." He said with toothy grin as he sat down in front of her, he was taller than her by a good paw or so. Churchill had become his name the day he had been exiled from this place and he had gotten attached to this name, he never referred to his old name now. Though, even covered in scars, the tom always looked handsome. "Sorry if I haven't shown up in a while, the weather isn't really on my side." He said and met his sister's gaze. He had started living as a Rogue at barely 19 moons and now, here he was at 32 moons, so much time had passed since then.
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@.:Raven:.
BumbleFrost ears twitched at the sound of the chuckle she grew up hearing, she turned her gaze into the large grey tom, it had been a while since she last saw her brother. As the tom sat in front of her she scoffed slightly at his comment,knowing that what he says isn't entirely wrong."When it comes to you I wouldn't be surprised if you did..". The greyish cream splotched Molly sat down, her icy gaze now narrowing as she observed her brother, nodding slightly as he explained his small disappearance."It's fine...But you know that you wouldn't have to worry about such things if you hadn't of gotten yourself exiled...". She sighed somewhat, BumbleFrost was still finding it hard to get over her brother being exiled, she knew she couldn't blame anyone for what happened but him but even after all these moons she felt annoyed about the situation.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 26th, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:46 AM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

The tom rolled his eyes playfully as he heard her reply to what he had said, she hadn't changed in the slightest and that was actually good. As she mentionned that he wouldn't have to worry about such things if he hadn't been exiled. "But life out here is pretty nice, you don't have to worry about hunting for the clan all the time and you can sleep for as long as you want, there is no law to follow." He explained and neared her, he smiled and got even closer to her, he didn't mind the situation and actually enjoyed and embraced the freedom he had as a Rogue. "You should come and spend a day with me and you'd see how nice it is not to always have duties." He offered and nuzzled her head, he knew she was annoyed that he had been exiled, but life was like this.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Shimmeringpaw smiled at the compliment. "Really?'' she asked. Then copied her mentor's stance. "Yeah, there's so many." The molly was amazed at how many smells there could possibly be. But then she smelled the squirrel, it was like an earthy, tree bark, mixed with hints of nut smell. The apprentice dropped down low to the ground, her stomach almost touching the forest floor. It felt weird for the molly to be in the position she was in. Hindlegs bunched up, ready to spring; the molly slithered towards the prey.

@Ever
Goldencloud observed the young hunter carefully, noting where he wanted to give her advice afterwards. He was glad that their talk seemed to have put her more at ease, he wouldn't be happy with an apprentice that didn't feel comfortable working with him. He noted that she was using her scent to guide her, wathing that she had her maw slightly parted. It was best for a warrior to make full use of those wonderful scent glands. Her position wasn't too bad either, but it just looked a little awkward. Just something she should work on with time. The one thing he did notice was her ears didn't sweem to be swivelling to pinpoint the prey. His own twitched delicately overhead, each crackle and snap in the forest being noted. That would be a good place for the to focus perhaps.