Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:30 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
"I hope so..." Shiverpaw never really believed they would be a great warrior, but who knows? Maybe he would! "Thanks, Ferretpaw." he mewed, with a warm fuzzy feeling in their chest. Ferretpaw and I are pretty good friends, huh...

“I know so.” Ferretpaw exclaimed, smirking at his dear friend with a smirk on his muzzle, “All these apprentices cannot compare to you and I, Shiverpaw! Someday, we’ll be the best in the clan that these darned cats have ever seen.” He chuckled, imagining them both having their warrior ceremony someday and the clan looking up at them with pride and respect. It made his fur bristle with anticipation. The small apprentice looked out to the rain-soaked clearing with one thought on his mind, though he could see Shiverpaw out of the corner of his eye and he then rethought about his plan. He scooted closer to the other apprentice and lowered his voice. “You wanna sneak out of camp with me later to explore?” He whispered, his whiskers twitching, “I don’t know about you, but I can’t handle being stuck in camp all day.”
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat | @Doodle

Hawkfeather looked down at his paws with a small smile at his friend’s words. “I guess I’m not as helpless as they called me in my apprentice moons, eh?” He said with a happy purr as they headed over to the Warrior’s Den to join Carcalspirit in the drier area. A rumble of thunder sounded from above them in the darkened clouds and the tom-cat wondered how long this storm would last compared to the others before it, although, he didn’t worry about that for now. The tan-furred warrior couldn’t help but smile with delight as he watched the two of them exchange happy introductions to one another. Two of the most important cats in his life were getting along and the tom-cat couldn’t ask for anything more in his life at the moment.

He nodded to Owlspark’s words, shaking his head with a roll of his eyes towards the storm. “I think we were lucky enough to catch a hare as plump as that.” He said, thinking back to the hunt between the two of them that went on only moments before in the hunting grounds, “Perhaps all three of us can go on a hunting patrol together someday, it would be quite fun for all three of us to become closer. Who knows what the future holds?’ Hawkfeather purred, his tail swishing behind him. The small nod that his best friend gave him made the warrior’s smile grow, knowing that he approved of her and liked how she was.
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:40 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat | @Doodle

Hawkfeather looked down at his paws with a small smile at his friend’s words. “I guess I’m not as helpless as they called me in my apprentice moons, eh?” He said with a happy purr as they headed over to the Warrior’s Den to join Carcalspirit in the drier area. A rumble of thunder sounded from above them in the darkened clouds and the tom-cat wondered how long this storm would last compared to the others before it, although, he didn’t worry about that for now. The tan-furred warrior couldn’t help but smile with delight as he watched the two of them exchange happy introductions to one another. Two of the most important cats in his life were getting along and the tom-cat couldn’t ask for anything more in his life at the moment.

He nodded to Owlspark’s words, shaking his head with a roll of his eyes towards the storm. “I think we were lucky enough to catch a hare as plump as that.” He said, thinking back to the hunt between the two of them that went on only moments before in the hunting grounds, “Perhaps all three of us can go on a hunting patrol together someday, it would be quite fun for all three of us to become closer. Who knows what the future holds?’ Hawkfeather purred, his tail swishing behind him. The small nod that his best friend gave him made the warrior’s smile grow, knowing that he approved of her and liked how she was.
Chuckling at Hawkfeather's enthusiasm, Caracalspirit nodded. "Sure! That sounds nice." She purred. "At least, when the rain clears.." she glanced at the dark clouds, narrowing her eyes. "I hope that happens soon, so we can get out and actually do something." She mewed, her tail lashing. She fluffed out her pelt as cool wind ruffled her fur, and she smiled at the two toms. She slightly moved from the direct entrance, a purr rumbling in her throat, content with this situation. True, it was raining and ruining her plans, but these toms were nice enough and she had new plans now. Caracalspirit gazed at Hawkfeather, the same stomach-flip happening in her gut again, but she tried to ignore it.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 17th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Milky Way (I'm gonna make it long so we have plenty to work with)

Hareleap stood in the Territory, a rabbit hanging limp in his jaws. His eyes glittered with pride at the catch as he buried it. As nice as it felt to be away from all the noise in camp and enjoy some simple hunting, he found himself wishing somebody else was here. I wonder if Fairyheart is busy.. he pondered. He knew he shouldn't disturb his mate if she was, but perhaps she'd like to hunt with him if she was free? It'd be nice to hunt with somebody he knew well and could have good conversation with, between catches.

The problem was, Hareleap had no idea where to find her. She could be on a patrol for all he knew, and he couldn't scavenge the whole territory with prey buried for later. Maybe it was best to just wait and see if she showed up somewhere close, he could pick up her scent fairly easily. Marking the place he buried the rabbit with a little mound of dirt, he decided to head a few paces further off to find anymore prey, and potentially Fairyheart.
(okay)
Paleheart walked through the territory, searching for prey and her mate. She knew this would be more fun with him, not to mention he was good at it. Casually sniffing the air, she caught a small scent of Hareleap and rabbit. Which one should she follow? While she was pondering the question, she caught a small glimpse of the tan pelt she knew so well, and almost yelled out loud. "Hareleap," the young molly said as she started walking towards her mate excitedly.
(she luvs him)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
(okay)
Fairyheart walked through the territory, searching for prey and her mate. She knew this would be more fun with him, not to mention he was good at it. Casually sniffing the air, she caught a small scent of Hareleap and rabbit. Which one should she follow? While she was pondering the question, she caught a small glimpse of the tan pelt she knew so well, and almost yelled out loud. "Hareleap," the young molly said as she started walking towards her mate excitedly.
(she luvs him)
(Fairyleap <3)

Hareleap grinned and stepped towards his mate, touching her nose with his. "Hello, Fairyheart! I was just thinking about you" he purred, a glitter of love and excitement in his eyes. "Want to hunt with me? It'd be better with you" Hareleap trilled. He always found doing things with the cats he loved more enjoyable than doing things alone, as they added some needed conversation to the silence of certain tasks. He smiled at her, his tail curling.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 17th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Paige~

Quote:
(Fairyleap <3)

Hareleap grinned and stepped towards his mate, touching her nose with his. "Hello, Fairyheart! I was just thinking about you" he purred, a glitter of love and excitement in his eyes. "Want to hunt with me? It'd be better with you" Hareleap trilled. He always found doing things with the cats he loved more enjoyable than doing things alone, as they added some needed conversation to the silence of certain tasks. He smiled at her, his tail curling.
"Exactly what I was thinking!" Paleheart smiled and purred, touching her nose to his. "Now, how about some hunting?" The molly smiled, ready to enjoy some quality time with her mate away from everyone else. She really loved, always had, and even talking with him gave her a boost of energy and happiness.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old July 17th, 2017, 11:44 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Exactly what I was thinking!" Fairyheart smiled and purred, touching her nose to his. "Now, how about some hunting?" The molly smiled, ready to enjoy some quality time with her mate away from everyone else. She really loved, always had, and even talking with him gave her a boost of energy and happiness.
"Right!" Hareleap chuckled, hoping their meet hadn't scared all the prey away. Scenting the air, he smelled rabbit that hadn't been spooked by their engage. Tracking it silently, he saw a fluffy nub-tail and grinned.
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Chuckling at Hawkfeather's enthusiasm, Caracalspirit nodded. "Sure! That sounds nice." She purred. "At least, when the rain clears.." she glanced at the dark clouds, narrowing her eyes. "I hope that happens soon, so we can get out and actually do something." She mewed, her tail lashing. She fluffed out her pelt as cool wind ruffled her fur, and she smiled at the two toms. She slightly moved from the direct entrance, a purr rumbling in her throat, content with this situation. True, it was raining and ruining her plans, but these toms were nice enough and she had new plans now. Caracalspirit gazed at Hawkfeather, the same stomach-flip happening in her gut again, but she tried to ignore it.
@The Little Robin

(Gonna give him a reason to leave that way you're not both waiting on me while I'm away on vacation! Edit: and gosh darn it never seems to work when I try that mention.)

"Lucky indeed," Owlspark agreed with his friend. He nodded excitedly with the idea of hunting together, pushing away the slight worry of feeling left out among the two cats who were obviously close. "That's a lovely idea." His eyes flitted to the storm outside, watching the rain pick up. "Yes, it's no fun being cooped inside," he meowed in agreement to Caracalspirit. He opened his mouth to speak, his attention returning to the two cats, but stopped once he caught sight of the way the other molly was looking at his friend. His mouth closed and instead a smile spread, before he eventually spoke up. "You know, since there's nothing to do I might as well take a nap. Didn't sleep well last night- I had a tough bit of bedding in my nest." He brought up his excuse to leave, knowing that while Hawkfeather wanted the tabby to meet Caracalspirit, they would have more time to do so later- and he wasn't completely lying when he said he hadn't slept well. Besides, it certainly wouldn't hurt to give the two some alone time. "It was wonderful meeting you," he tacked on to the molly, giving her a smile. Then he turned to Hawkfeather, tapping the tan cat on the shoulder with his tail. "If you notice me slumbering the day away, definitely wake me." He chuckled, knowing that he had actually done this before, and then moved to walk to his nest. He gave the two one last head nod in farewell before curling up and closing his eyes, trying to blot out the noises of the storm.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; July 17th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
[CENTER @The Little Robin

(Gonna give him a reason to leave that way you're not both waiting on me while I'm away on vacation! Edit: and gosh darn it never seems to work when I try that mention.)

"Lucky indeed," Owlspark agreed with his friend. He nodded excitedly with the idea of hunting together, pushing away the slight worry of feeling left out among the two cats who were obviously close. "That's a lovely idea." His eyes flitted to the storm outside, watching the rain pick up. "Yes, it's no fun being cooped inside," he meowed in agreement to Caracalspirit. He opened his mouth to speak, his attention returning to the two cats, but stopped once he caught sight of the way the other molly was looking at his friend. His mouth closed and instead a smile spread, before he eventually spoke up. "You know, since there's nothing to do I might as well take a nap. Didn't sleep well last night- I had a tough bit of bedding in my nest." He brought up his excuse to leave, knowing that while Hawkfeather wanted the tabby to meet Caracalspirit, they would have more time to do so later- and he wasn't completely lying when he said he hadn't slept well. Besides, it certainly wouldn't hurt to give the two some alone time. "It was wonderful meeting you," he tacked on to the molly, giving her a smile. Then he turned to Hawkfeather, tapping the tan cat on the shoulder with his tail. "If you notice me slumbering the day away, definitely wake me." He chuckled, knowing that he had actually done this before, and then moved to walk to his nest. He gave the two one last head nod in farewell before curling up and closing his eyes, trying to blot out the noises of the storm.
[/CENTER]
(I'll try) @The Little Robin

Wondering if Owlspirit felt left out, Caracalspirit couldn't exactly form the correct words, so kept her maw closed. Better to say nothing than look like a fool. "True" she grinned to him, enjoying their company and wondering if she would be this at ease without the two toms. Dipping her head, Caracalspirit smiled. "Okay! Get some sleep, better to do it while it's raining." She chuckled. "Likewise" she purred, a grin on her face as she faced the tom she'd recently met, and already liked. She watched him walk away to sleep, and glanced at Hawkfeather. "Guess we're alone again" she said, whiskers twitching with amusement.
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Paige~

Quote:
"Right!" Hareleap chuckled, hoping their meet hadn't scared all the prey away. Scenting the air, he smelled rabbit that hadn't been spooked by their engage. Tracking it silently, he saw a fluffy nub-tail and grinned.
Paleheart smiled broadly and followed Hareleap, also smelling the rabbit. She stalked after her mate, seeing the fluffy tail and trying to tell which way the wind was blowing.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Closed Thread