Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:41 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:41 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:38 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:36 PM

Old December 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Brindlepaw padded back into the clearing, the duck Fadedpaw had helped her catch swinging in her jaws. With leaf-bare here, dusks often passed through RiverClan territory, though ducks were not to easiest to catch, especially for a new apprentice who couldn't even see. She dropped it where she believed the fresh-kill pile to be, then padded off a few pawsteps and sat down, washing her paw absentmindedly, not quite listening to the commotion around her.

@Breezecloud

Last edited by doghouse; December 24th, 2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:52 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Brindlepaw padded back into the clearing, the duck Fadedpaw had helped her catch swinging in her jaws. With leaf-bare here, dusks often passed through RiverClan territory, though ducks were not to easiest to catch, especially for a new apprentice who couldn't even see. She dropped it where she believed the fresh-kill pile to be, then padded off a few pawsteps and sat down, washing her paw absentmindedly, not quite listening to the commotion around her.

@Breezecloud
(Noooo! I'm SO sorry! I have to go to the store! *Glares at parents*)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 25th, 2016, 12:42 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Ripplekit walked out of the nursery, nose quivering. She was trying to sniff her way around, but there were too many cat smells. She walked straight forward then stopped, surprisingly ending up in thee middle of the clearing. "Hello? Can uh, can someone help me?" she said quietly.
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:56 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"You!" Moonpaw said with a shake of her pelt. She pounced on Wildpaw, knocking him over. She smiled as she pawed his face. Her silver fur shined with white snowflakes. She flicked her fully black ear as she pawed at Wildpaw's belly. The she-cat jumped back, landing in the snow. "Wildstar! Come defeat me! For I am the all powerful Moonstar!" She purred, puffing her chest fur out. She tried to make herself look taller. Moonpaw's belly fur had collected a lot of snow, making her wet. She shook her fur, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw never expected her to jump on him like that, even if he should have anticipated it. He rolled over and pawed at moonpaw as best he could, but in his position it was rather difficult. She finally let him stand back up, and he rolled over, shaking the snow off his pelt. More white flakes were falling and the floor was starting to be filled with their battle marks all over. The traces in the snow were disformed and curved like ant-holes, wich he thought was rather funny. He looked up at her as she called to him, or called him "wildstar". "I accept your challenge Moonstar! I will not be defeated, the great Wildstar never looses a battle!" he purred as he jumped at her and shoved her from the side. He did an awkward flip as he did, and both of them went rolling in the snow. Wildpaw was laughing again, like always. He stood up again, shaking even more snow from his pelt. It was getting slightly annoying to get rid of all this weight from his pelt, and he started to get soaked.
(Bump, this needs to live on ^^)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:07 AM

Ripplekit sighed and got up, trying to get back to the nursery, not succeeding. She kept on bumping into other cats, who said, "Watch it." rudely. She then sat down and let a few tears fall, while looking down, not seeing anything but cruel emptyness while snow fell on her not very thick pelt, making her cold. She lost her kit fluff because she was now 6 moons old but without a leader or deputy, she can't be an apprentice yet.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 25th, 2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Empress Of Evil

Struggling to release himself from the the thickets that guarded the nursery, a blearly-eyed Arctickit came into the clearing. The small tom-kit hadn't gotten as much sleep as one should, and considering that his apprenticeship was slowly stalking him, he needed not to be so exhausted. Though, across seeing the kit, one would think simply by the grins he gave passing cats, that he was playing too much with his denmates. The only problem with that theory is that Arctickit was a strong introvert, always staying by his familily's side, instead of socializing. If one were to know those facts, it would bemcome quite obvious of the kit's insomnia, and upon closer inspection, would see that his brilliant blue eyes had dark circles surrounding them. The small kit padded gently around the frosted clearing, his ears flicking towards the small sounds that rattled the camp. With only the slightest of hesitation, Arctickit laid down in a comfortable patch of snow, covered in shadows of the trees that hung over the clearing. Lazily, Arctickit drew his tongue over one of his paws, only to drag it hastily over his ear, bending it back into an odd position. His bright blue eyes scanned the camp again, taking in everyone that surrounded him, making sure to remember the names of his clanmates.
Old December 25th, 2016, 12:24 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Moonpaw was hit with a snow ball, she spat out snow and laughed. "Burrrr!" She shook her pelt clean. Moonpaw kicked a snow ball back at Wildpaw. "Take that!" She mewed. Moonpaw pounced around in the snow. "It's going to be cold tonight." She mewed. Moonpaw kicked another snowball at Wildpaw, laughing. "Wildpaw, I have a question for you...would you rather eat kitty-pet food or lead the DS?" She asked, crouching in front of Wildpaw. She rolled over on her back pawing at Wildpaw.
Quote:
Moonpaw laughed, "I tried kitty-pet food I think, it tasted gross! Yuck!" She mewed. Moonpaw rolled to the side, "Okay I goot another one, Would yo rather be Riverclan's new leader or a medicine cat apprentice?" She giggled. Moonpaw shook the snow from her pelt. She kicked another snowball at Wildpaw. Moonpaw laughed once more,
You know he would rather be a Medicine cat. So he wouldn't have to be your mate
Shut up for once! Leave me alone I'm busy
Suit your self! I'm just making sure the Moon doesn't break it's heart
Moonpaw shook her pelt uncomfortably, the smiled. She looked at Wildpaw, pawing his nose as she waited for a answer. Moonpaw's blue orbs looked at the blanket of snow covering the camp. Everything was so calm, she wished it could be like this all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
(Bump, this needs to live on ^^)
Moonpaw fell over in the snow, sending snow flakes swirling around her. She jumped up, looking over at Wildpaw, then it happened. Foxpelt, Nightfang, everything. She remembered what her former mentor had told her. "Hey Wildpaw? Can you keep a secret?" Moonpaw asked. She sat up, shaking the snow from her fur. Moonpaw licked her paw and swiped it over her ear.
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Moonpaw fell over in the snow, sending snow flakes swirling around her. She jumped up, looking over at Wildpaw, then it happened. Foxpelt, Nightfang, everything. She remembered what her former mentor had told her. "Hey Wildpaw? Can you keep a secret?" Moonpaw asked. She sat up, shaking the snow from her fur. Moonpaw licked her paw and swiped it over her ear.
Wildpaw's head jerked up. A secret? What could she hide from him? They know everything about eachothers already, or nearly. Some things here and there that were more personal, obviously, but they were always together, so obviously they couldn't hide much from eachothers. He stepped up to her and sat in front of her. "Of course I can! Is it important to you, then it is for me!" he called, putting the back of his paw on his forehead, his way to make a pinky promise.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:10 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Struggling to release himself from the the thickets that guarded the nursery, a blearly-eyed Arctickit came into the clearing. The small tom-kit hadn't gotten as much sleep as one should, and considering that his apprenticeship was slowly stalking him, he needed not to be so exhausted. Though, across seeing the kit, one would think simply by the grins he gave passing cats, that he was playing too much with his denmates. The only problem with that theory is that Arctickit was a strong introvert, always staying by his familily's side, instead of socializing. If one were to know those facts, it would bemcome quite obvious of the kit's insomnia, and upon closer inspection, would see that his brilliant blue eyes had dark circles surrounding them. The small kit padded gently around the frosted clearing, his ears flicking towards the small sounds that rattled the camp. With only the slightest of hesitation, Arctickit laid down in a comfortable patch of snow, covered in shadows of the trees that hung over the clearing. Lazily, Arctickit drew his tongue over one of his paws, only to drag it hastily over his ear, bending it back into an odd position. His bright blue eyes scanned the camp again, taking in everyone that surrounded him, making sure to remember the names of his clanmates.
Willowkit bounded out of the nursery, her ginger tail swishing around. She had decided it was too stuffy for her in the nursery, with all those kits running around. It wasn't that Willow hated her denmates, she just needed a little personal space sometimes and she wasn't finding much space in the nursery. Willowkit wished she could be an apprentice, maybe it was less squishy in their den. But she wanted to learn the ways of a warrior anyway. She couldn't wait for the day that she got herself a mentor, the fun she could have. Well, she hoped that her apprenticeship would be fun. Taking her mind off that topic, she looked around and she could spot some sort of commontion coming from the RiverClan Streamstone and was quite curious as to know what was going on. She was about to walk over when suddenly she realised that kits weren't exactly supposed to be at meetings. Sighing, she looked around wondering to herself, Why aren't kits allowed to attend clan meetings? We're part of the clan to!. But, after some thought she realised that technically kits were allowed to go to meetings. Normally, they weren't invited but technically they were still allowed to walk over and have a sneak peek. The ginger tabby decided to look around for someone to talk to. She spotted a certain tom kit lying down in a thick patch of snow. She bounded over. "Hello Arctickit!", she squeaked.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 25th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Ripplekit stood up and stumbled around, trying to find her way around. She then laid down and just gave up. "I never should've gone out of the nursery...." She said.