Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:32 PM
surprise !!! [ p ]
Last post by Rose
Today 09:30 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:29 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:20 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM

Old January 8th, 2017, 10:11 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Doesn't have a clan? But.. She was in Shadowclan when we fought? What does she mean? A confused look crosses the toms face as she blurts out the main point that she had come here for, his emerald gaze looking over her as if somehow looking at her would provide him the answer he sought.
Well then, if she doesn't have a clan, then..? Oh! That's what she wants, she wants to join Skyclan! Oh Grouse you are so air-headed sometimes! Chuckling at himself, he blinks a bit and shakes his head to clear his thoughts.
"I'm sure you can tell me about it later, but this means that you wish to join Skyclan yes? I mean, I would guess so if you're simply waiting at the border and you tell me that you no longer have a clan. The answer is yes Scorchflake, of course! Come on, lets get you back to camp, we can talk along the way. Are you hurt?"
The brown tabby stepped forward to lay his tail across her shoulder, his eyes quickly gazing over her for any outward signs of injury, knowing that it was possible she could have gotten hurt in her journey here since Shadowclan and Windclan where the two farthest clans from their new home.
"We have prey back at camp too if you're hungry, but if you don't feel comfortable eating the prey that we've caught, then you're more than welcome to come out into the territory to hunt your own." Added on the tom, his purr starting back up in his chest and that smile of his still fixated on his muzzle.
Scorchflake stared at Grousestar as he seemed so carefree. For a moment she thought him naive and foolish, but that was a brief moment. She forced herself to acknowledge he was simply confident and comfortable with his situation. He was admirable, not meant to be judged. As he talked of her joining SkyClan, she opened her jaw to speak but quickly shut it as he continued talking. How could he do it? Be so happy all the time, as if nothing was wrong. As if cats didn't die days before as he set out to safe the clans. How?
A panic tried to overcome her as she thought about the battle, her actions specifically. It made her question why Grousestar and Halestorm both seemed to respect. Why did Halestorm seem sad she wanted to leave, despite her understanding the reason? Why is Groustar welcoming her with open paws? They should both want her dead. She's a traitor. She killed a clanmate, injured another. Killed her best friend. No cat should want her in their clan. So why did they both seem to?
They aren't Blazingnight. Those three words were what calmed the increasing panic she was feeling. Blazingnight would be the one to call her a traitor. Blazingnight would be the one that would kill her. Not Halestorm, or Grousestar. It was Blazingnight who would punish her.
When he asked if she were hurt, and stepped forward to put his tail on her shoulder, she flinched just slightly. He reminded her of her wound from the battle, but she refused to mention it or look at it. She hadn't glanced at it since the day it was given to her. She was afraid to. For one, she hadn't taken care of it like Kestrelberry instructed. The herbs the medicine cat placed on it the day before had started to disappear, falling off and revealing just how terrible the injury was. It was a terrible mess of torn flesh, covering a large portion of her chest and left shoulder. Why would she want to look at something like that? She was also afraid that if she gazed at it, she'd relive the battle again, and that was something she didn't want to do. The tan cat also knew if she saw it, the emotions she would feel would be similar to Blazingnight's. She'd be angry, and want revenge. She wouldn't be Scorchflake, she'd be Blazingnight.
Growing so distracted with the thoughts of her injury, the she-cat didn't even realize the tom had started speaking again until he was almost finished. Territory to hunt your own? He must think I haven't eaten much and was discussing prey... Not wanting to seem stupid for not knowing what he said, she decided to not respond to that, and simply wanted to thank him.
"Thank you, Grousestar." She spoke softly, hoping he'd realize how grateful she truly was. "Thank you for... taking me in, when you didn't have to." It was true, he didn't have to do anything for her. But he did. "And, just... thank you for everything." To Scorchflake, Grousestar was her savior. He is the one who kept her from breaking down after the battle, and he made sure she was alright. And now he was welcoming her into SkyClan. He was becoming her anchor, whether he knew it or not, and her gratitude was extreme, despite her terrible skills in showing it.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

( @Duskflight , since Paxil hasn’t replied, I have decided to move on to @Wolf . After this, Onyx will fight Cliffheart alone, and then Cliff will go warn Grouse, then the kit wil follow the leader and deputy out of curiousity, and Onyx will then kill the kit, then fight Aurora and Grouse and finally be chased off. Sound good?)

As the Oriental walked around the SkyClan territory, he breathed in, his nose picking up yet another scent. They were off to his right, and they were close. He lowered himself, and being as lean as he was, he was light on his feet. He stalked around, and the darkness of the now night sky gave both him and Hannibal a better advantage. He had to rely on Hannibal for sight, although he wouldn’t admit it unless he had to. Onyx had always been the one to admit if he was wrong, or if he needed help, although it was rare, because he usually was right and needed no help.

“Hannibal, what do you see?” he asked, his voice soft. He opened his maw slightly taking in a long breath. He could sense a loner far off, and a couple more clan-ers, but they weren’t close enough to help. In time at least. Onyx and Hannibal were quick, and since he knew Hannibal needed a reason to kill, he figured he could offer that. They attacked us first…

His plan was simple really. He would make himself known, and have whoever it was attack first. Then the kill would be more ‘natural’ for Hannibal. But not for Onyx. It ruined his element of surprise. However, he still had the advantage of agility and reflexes, along with strength. Hannibal was rather strong, and had the element of surprise like he did. He had great reflexes, and he was sophisticated. Onyx liked sophistication. He liked complicated. It fit him perfectly, and Hannibal had that. He respected that, and so he wanted to at least give his ‘friend’ an upper hand in this fight. Maybe then thay would ensure that to Hannibal Onyx meant buisness with him on his side.

“Alright, I have an idea… Let’s not attack until we know for a fact they know we are here. I want to see what they do if they know an enemy is… close…” he said. This would be perfect, for they then would attack them, and Hannibal had his ‘reason’.

At least Hannibal had class.

(wow, leave it to a bad week and me feeling horrible for the long posts to come in xD I used to wonder how you guys did this, and now I know xD)
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Duskflight , since Paxil hasn’t replied, I have decided to move on to @Wolf . After this, Onyx will fight Cliffheart alone, and then Cliff will go warn Grouse, then the kit wil follow the leader and deputy out of curiousity, and Onyx will then kill the kit, then fight Aurora and Grouse and finally be chased off. Sound good?)

As the Oriental walked around the SkyClan territory, he breathed in, his nose picking up yet another scent. They were off to his right, and they were close. He lowered himself, and being as lean as he was, he was light on his feet. He stalked around, and the darkness of the now night sky gave both him and Hannibal a better advantage. He had to rely on Hannibal for sight, although he wouldn’t admit it unless he had to. Onyx had always been the one to admit if he was wrong, or if he needed help, although it was rare, because he usually was right and needed no help.

“Hannibal, what do you see?” he asked, his voice soft. He opened his maw slightly taking in a long breath. He could sense a loner far off, and a couple more clan-ers, but they weren’t close enough to help. In time at least. Onyx and Hannibal were quick, and since he knew Hannibal needed a reason to kill, he figured he could offer that. They attacked us first…

His plan was simple really. He would make himself known, and have whoever it was attack first. Then the kill would be more ‘natural’ for Hannibal. But not for Onyx. It ruined his element of surprise. However, he still had the advantage of agility and reflexes, along with strength. Hannibal was rather strong, and had the element of surprise like he did. He had great reflexes, and he was sophisticated. Onyx liked sophistication. He liked complicated. It fit him perfectly, and Hannibal had that. He respected that, and so he wanted to at least give his ‘friend’ an upper hand in this fight. Maybe then thay would ensure that to Hannibal Onyx meant buisness with him on his side.

“Alright, I have an idea… Let’s not attack until we know for a fact they know we are here. I want to see what they do if they know an enemy is… close…” he said. This would be perfect, for they then would attack them, and Hannibal had his ‘reason’.

(wow, leave it to a bad week and me feeling horrible for the long posts to come in xD I used to wonder how you guys did this, and now I know xD)
{ Awe, bad week @Tiny that sucks. I'm just sick. It's great sitting on a screen for like 7 hours straight. Anyway I hope the crap week you have been having improves soon. }

Swiftly and mute a ghostly like figure shifted through the trees. Like a snake his head bobbed and his shoulders flexed with each powerful stride. His ears were erect and pointed directly forward. The taste of blood warmed his tongue and fuelled his strength and detirmintation to return home for a meal he had desired for so long. Throughout the long day of hardsh the Tom skipped meals and was out Most of the day, never a minute to himself. Now his moment came. With each bound he came. Lower to a welcoming nest and a fresh meal caught by no other then himself. It seemed rewarding enough.

As he progressed he almost heard soft whispers, he passed it off as imagination. They were harsh and quick. The wind gave its presance away and even though it stopped he still felt the presance. He raised his head and skid to a sudden hault. Whitequail wasn't alone. His ears where perked now twitching every second or so to hear another angle. Finally he found the source of the movement. His whiskers twitched in confusion and he staggered back on his paws.

Ever since his accident. Having his nose clawed pretty severely his scent glands where damadged and thought to never be repaired, unlucky enough it was true. So he relied on his keen sense of hearing and eyesight.

The wind seemed to cease for only a second. He could hear 'it' more clearly now. Perhaps a clanmate? He thought merely. He second guessed himself and his claws slid out. He did self consciously admit the loss of his most powerful tool was hard to cope with. He was all of a sudden aware of how much his nose had done for him. Now he only noticed once it left him.

Taking delicate steps the Tom neared the source of noise, the wind picked up and whistled through the trees nosily. Now he couldn't hear the faint whispers. A tingl entered his paws. A tingle of anticipation? Or of fear? Wether or not he had a reson to fear what he was tracking he always seemed to find himself looking like a mouse brain. On a hunting patrol he had thought a thrush was a loner on the territory and jumped out growling and threatening in front of the patrol. Even from his past mistakes he refused o let his guard down now. Even if he looked like a mouse brain for getting worked up.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 8th, 2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

{ Awe, bad week @Tiny that sucks. I'm just sick. It's great sitting on a screen for like 7 hours straight. Anyway I hope the crap week you have been having improves soon. }

Swiftly and mute a ghostly like figure shifted through the trees. Like a snake his head bobbed and his shoulders flexed with each powerful stride. His ears were erect and pointed directly forward. The taste of blood warmed his tongue and fuelled his strength and detirmintation to return home for a meal he had desired for so long. Throughout the long day of hardsh the Tom skipped meals and was out Most of the day, never a minute to himself. Now his moment came. With each bound he came. Lower to a welcoming nest and a fresh meal caught by no other then himself. It seemed rewarding enough.

As he progressed he almost heard soft whispers, he passed it off as imagination. They were harsh and quick. The wind gave its presance away and even though it stopped he still felt the presance. He raised his head and skid to a sudden hault. Whitequail wasn't alone. His ears where perked now twitching every second or so to hear another angle. Finally he found the source of the movement. His whiskers twitched in confusion and he staggered back on his paws.

Ever since his accident. Having his nose clawed pretty severely his scent glands where damadged and thought to never be repaired, unlucky enough it was true. So he relied on his keen sense of hearing and eyesight.

The wind seemed to cease for only a second. He could hear 'it' more clearly now. Perhaps a clanmate? He thought merely. He second guessed himself and his claws slid out. He did self consciously admit the loss of his most powerful tool was hard to cope with. He was all of a sudden aware of how much his nose had done for him. Now he only noticed once it left him.

Taking delicate steps the Tom neared the source of noise, the wind picked up and whistled through the trees nosily. Now he couldn't hear the faint whispers. A tingl entered his paws. A tingle of anticipation? Or of fear? Wether or not he had a reson to fear what he was tracking he always seemed to find himself looking like a mouse brain. On a hunting patrol he had thought a thrush was a loner on the territory and jumped out growling and threatening in front of the patrol. Even from his past mistakes he refused o let his guard down now. Even if he looked like a mouse brain for getting worked up.
{Alright, sounds good!}

Another day and another new target, to say in the least, Hannibal was growing bored with this little 'mission', he truly had no reason in killing any of these cats and he knew the longer they stayed, the sooner they would be caught by the leader of this clan and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't be too pleased with the two of them killing cats of his clan. But despite this, he was doing this to build a 'friendship' with Onyx, he's found that if you do things with the other cat that they like, they tend to grow more comfortable and fond of you and so he's decided to stick around for a while longer, though second things went wrong, Hannibal wouldn't waste a second in leaving. He knew how to cover his tracks and disappear easily, he's done it plenty of times before and obviously he could do it now.
Nonetheless the british shorthair could scent the Skyclan can nearby and was merely watching his companion to see if he could tell the sign. The tom was nearly completely silent in his movement as he followed after Onyx, keeping tabs on the target that they were stalking, his orange gaze occasionally flickering to the tom they were after.

With Onyx's talking that cat is going to notice us. Either that's his plan or he's incredibly idiotic. Thought the tom, his eyes still focused on the Skyclan tom that seemed to grow more aware of them, nonetheless, Hannibal would find it rude if he didn't answer the oriental next to him and so he told him what he saw, exactly as he saw it with the lowest voice possible, his eyes never leaving the figure of Whitequail as he spoke, watching as the tom angled his ears and stared directly in their direction, Hannibal's claws already unsheathed, as they always were.

As relaxed as ever, the dark tom watched the clan tom as he crept closer, as if they weren't aware of what he was doing, as if the other tom thought he could sneak up on them unnoticed like they were a piece of prey.
Come closer then. Closer.
Patience was something that Hannibal held an infinite amount of, he could wait for an eternity waiting for the right moment to strike, or wait for an eternity to eventually drive another cat insane, or to do anything he wished.
And so he let Whitequail come closer.. And closer.. And closer, right up until he was barely a few feet away.
This will be my kill and my kill alone. Unfortunately for him, he's forced my paw and I can't have my presence known. All last standing witnesses must be ended. There was Hannibal's reasoning.
And then the dark grey tom lunged out of the undergrowth, not a sound escaping his maw as he aimed a hard blow to the side of the toms head, enough to rock him if it hit exactly where he aimed it and to leave a nasty long gauge that would stretch from ear to nose across the cheek, his hind legs landing on the ground and bunching up, ready to launch him backwards and away from the tom, regardless if his attack landed or not, a safety precaution to ensure that he wouldn't be injured, it was something he always did, he always planned a step ahead. Always.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 9th, 2017, 11:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
{It's fine, I've been busy lately too! x.x"}

Chuckling gently as he heard her purr of amusement, the tom, once close enough to the she-cat, would settle down beside her, bellowing out a soft yawn, his jaws clicking shut and his head shaking a bit afterwards. "I can agree with that! I may not be the youngest cat in the clan, but my heart sure thinks I am!" He laughed out right along with her, tucking his tail to his side now and letting a soft, continuous purr rumble out from his chest, his eyes momentarily closing in contentment before opening again to look over at the cat he was now accompanying. Grousestar heard her sigh, but couldn't quite place what caused it, his emerald eyes looking over her gently before he moved his gaze to the river as well, deciding that if she cared to spill her thoughts to him, he would let her and not prompt her. She would do it on her own if she wanted to.
The brown tabby's ears swiveled a bit as he heard her speak up after a small moment of silence, his gaze continuing to be fixed on the river.
"I'm hoping my decision did more help than it did harm, I really think it did, but I can't help to realize that these attacks might have left them weak, what with the dark forest worshiping cats from their clans being killed or driven off, leaving one clan completely without leadership.. But they will recover, if they're anything like Skyclan, they can recover. They may be doing it now, as we speak, moving on from that dark time in their history." Flicking his ear after saying this, he would pause before looking over to her as she began to speak again.
"I know Rainpebble, I never expected to fully get rid of the problem, that would be naive and impossible, but I could at least drive them out of the clans to help them." He said gently, his voice growing quiet as he looked back to the river.

Then his attention was turning right back to her, that smile of his curling up on his lips again, a quiet chuckle escaping him. "No, no scars, just some small scratches, a few patches of fur... Though I.." The tom paused, his gaze looking away momentarily before his head turned fully away, looking at the river again. "I did lose a life. When fighting the Shadowclan leader, I lost a life." A look of seriousness, a strange solemn look crossing the usually happy, optimistic toms face as he thought about his experience with losing a life. It looked out of place there. But it disappeared as Rainpebble spoke again, the tom looking over at her once more. "Oh? Have you seen Ebonypaw about it?" Questioned the tom, a look of obvious worry worn on his face now as he looked over.
Rainpebble looked at the tabby, her silver eyes shone with slight worry, but other than that, her face, her movements, gave away no emotions, nothing. The silver warrior let out a soft sigh and gave the tom a smile, soft smile, seemingly meaningless, but she poured everything into the smile, sympathy, joy, worry, sadness, everything, she knew better than trying to speak to the tom, words couldn't really do her thoughts any justice, they would just be her usual rambles. She just sat there, smiling gently at the tom, hoping he understood, but if he didn't she would try and use words, anything to try and comfort the leader. She turned her silver hues back to the river, looking at her reflection, her ears flattned "You did good for those who wished to get rid of the evil, but not everyone was saved, a few innocents were sacrificed but sadly that must happen sometimes. I understand that It may be difficult to differ wrong from right, but I believe that you've done the correct thing." she said softly, not wanting to seem snobbish, honestly she didn't really plan on the Leader of Skyclan bumping into her as she strolled through the territory, but it seemed as though Starclan had other plans, though she didn't mind, not at all, she loved helping friends. The spotted warrior let out a sigh and a exhausted laugh as she held up her sprained paw "No not yet, poor things as busy as it is, I wouldn't want to add to her schedule. I'll wait a little longer, by then it may even be healed, hopefully, if Starclan's looking my way." she laughed, licking the injured limb before gently setting it down, turning her attention back to the tom, wondering what was running through his mind at the moment.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Scorchflake stared at Grousestar as he seemed so carefree. For a moment she thought him naive and foolish, but that was a brief moment. She forced herself to acknowledge he was simply confident and comfortable with his situation. He was admirable, not meant to be judged. As he talked of her joining SkyClan, she opened her jaw to speak but quickly shut it as he continued talking. How could he do it? Be so happy all the time, as if nothing was wrong. As if cats didn't die days before as he set out to safe the clans. How?
A panic tried to overcome her as she thought about the battle, her actions specifically. It made her question why Grousestar and Halestorm both seemed to respect. Why did Halestorm seem sad she wanted to leave, despite her understanding the reason? Why is Groustar welcoming her with open paws? They should both want her dead. She's a traitor. She killed a clanmate, injured another. Killed her best friend. No cat should want her in their clan. So why did they both seem to?
They aren't Blazingnight. Those three words were what calmed the increasing panic she was feeling. Blazingnight would be the one to call her a traitor. Blazingnight would be the one that would kill her. Not Halestorm, or Grousestar. It was Blazingnight who would punish her.
When he asked if she were hurt, and stepped forward to put his tail on her shoulder, she flinched just slightly. He reminded her of her wound from the battle, but she refused to mention it or look at it. She hadn't glanced at it since the day it was given to her. She was afraid to. For one, she hadn't taken care of it like Kestrelberry instructed. The herbs the medicine cat placed on it the day before had started to disappear, falling off and revealing just how terrible the injury was. It was a terrible mess of torn flesh, covering a large portion of her chest and left shoulder. Why would she want to look at something like that? She was also afraid that if she gazed at it, she'd relive the battle again, and that was something she didn't want to do. The tan cat also knew if she saw it, the emotions she would feel would be similar to Blazingnight's. She'd be angry, and want revenge. She wouldn't be Scorchflake, she'd be Blazingnight.
Growing so distracted with the thoughts of her injury, the she-cat didn't even realize the tom had started speaking again until he was almost finished. Territory to hunt your own? He must think I haven't eaten much and was discussing prey... Not wanting to seem stupid for not knowing what he said, she decided to not respond to that, and simply wanted to thank him.
"Thank you, Grousestar." She spoke softly, hoping he'd realize how grateful she truly was. "Thank you for... taking me in, when you didn't have to." It was true, he didn't have to do anything for her. But he did. "And, just... thank you for everything." To Scorchflake, Grousestar was her savior. He is the one who kept her from breaking down after the battle, and he made sure she was alright. And now he was welcoming her into SkyClan. He was becoming her anchor, whether he knew it or not, and her gratitude was extreme, despite her terrible skills in showing it.
Many cats thought that of him, and mistook his demeanor as 'carefree' when in all actuality that's not what it was, Grousestar was not a carefree cat, he was a friendly cat, but most certainly not carefree. He cared about the well being of cats that he knew were good, that he knew posed no threat to his clan or were a part of his clan in general. He enjoyed making friends instead of enemies and would never turn down a friend in need, and that's how he saw Scorchflake at the moment. She was the very cat who saved him from losing any more lives, she was the very cat that ended the liberation of Shadowclan so that the rightful leaders could take back their place. The least he could do was offer her some hospitality and what better than to have her in his clan? She's already proven that she's a valuable warrior that fought for Starclan. He'd be more than happy to invite her into his clan.
But that was another mistake cats made about Grouse, that he was always happy, that that's all that he ever was, sure that's what he was when he was around other cats, cats of his clan and cats of allies, but that's not all there was to Grouse. He was a living, breathing cat just like everyone else, not the embodiment of happiness, it's just the face he chooses to wear so that it keeps the moral of his clan high and to show that they were prospering and doing well despite the bumps they have hit through their history. But he worried just like any cat, he had doubts like any cat, he was an optimist, but he wasn't a total idiot, he knew that things couldn't always go right and couldn't help but worry if his decisions to do what he did were the right thing to do. But for the sake of his clan, he remained as happy as ever, and for the most part? He was happy.
The leader noticed her flinch slightly and his facial features softened considerably as he tried to imagine what she had gone through, knowing full well that it couldn't have been easy to leave the birth of her clan in order to travel here. He couldn't imagine it, and he couldn't imagine the thoughts that whirled in her head, surely calling her a traitor or all sorts of nasty names. But that's not at all how Grousestar saw Scorchflake, not in the slightest. He saw her as a very brave cat, an admirable cat. His emerald gaze swept carefully over her wounds and made a mental note to take her directly to Ebonypaw when they got to camp. Those wounds looked deep and could grow infected if they weren't properly treated, he knew that much.
Nonetheless, he made an offer to her about getting food or hunting her own food in short and she seemed fairly distracted, so he'd simply bring it up again to her later, he wouldn't mind repeating himself, that's one thing he had never minded doing.
Hearing her words, Grousestar couldn't help the soft smile that formed on his lips, his head dipping slightly before lifting again. "No need to thank me Scorchflake, I believe it is the least I could do for an admirable warrior like you. I'd be more than happy to accept you into my clan if that is what you chose to do, and if not, I'd be happy to provide you food and shelter until you decide to leave. Come on, lets get you back to camp. If at any time you need to stop, just tell me and we can take a small break." With that being said, he would walk close to her side and if she gave any indication that she'd need help walking, he'd be right there to help her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart watched the Robin, making sure it didn't see them or hear them. It would be a shame if it just left, them both standing there talking about it and it just decide to leave. "Yes I'm sure, the Clan needs it. It doesn't matter who sees it or who makes the catch. What matters is that the Clan is strong and well fed." He mewed gruffly, his tone sharp and final. He watched her pad off to catch the bird, ignoring the strong gaze of sympathy she had. He didn't like when other cats sympathized with him. It made him feel worse than he actually did. That was his main problem, he was babied when other cats felt sympathy towards him. They tried to make them equal, by either lying to him and make him seem better, or lying yontheirselves, making them worse by comparison. He hated it, bottom line. He stalked off, dust tinted tail flicking behind him. The scent of Robin, and Auroraflame soon left his nostrils, still flared for signs of scent. He quieted his tail and continued onwards. Soon he came to the edge of the patch of green forest, where the land cleared a little, no trees in the area. He sniffed, knowing something had to be in there, it was too perfectly placed not to be. A scent wafted across his nostrils, though he had only smelt it once or twice before, not something that a warrior came across often. A rustle in the longer grass confirmed his suspicions, and the appearance of the white tail that bobbed up and down. He smiled to himself, as no one else was around to see, he crept forwards, slowly and silently. He remembered his mentor, Pebblechase, teaching him something about rabbits when you're hunting them. But what was it? It had something to do with the way you stalk them, because of their hearing, but he couldn't recall the information at the moment. He glanced over his shoulder one last time, making sure no one was around.
Auroraflame watched as Cliffheart padded off. "Oh StarClan please don't let anything happen to his leg", Auroraflame muttered. She was worried about the toms leg, but she didn't want to stop him. She could see he wanted to do his duty to the clan so she wouldn't hold him back. Though concern still filled her. Auroraflame looked back up to the tree, still being able to see the robin. She felt relieved and rather surprised that the robin hadn't yet flown off in this time. Now it was pecking at some seeds that were scattered along the branch. Opening her jaws apart slightly, Auroraflame tasted the air to scent which way the wind was blowing. To her luck, it was blowing her way. Filled with hope that she could could catch the robin, she started to slowly climb her way up the tree. She tried as hard as she could to make her movements as subtle as possible, not wanting to alert the robin in anyway. She climbed to the level of the branch above the one that the robin was perched on and prepared herself to spring down on the robin. 3, 2, 1. With that, she released her grip and dropped square on the robin, quickly doing what she could to pin down the fluster of wings and made a quick killing bite, feeling the bird go limp beneath her paws. Sighing with relief that she had caught it, she carefully made her way down, the bird hanging from her jaws and she landed on the ground next to the tree. She looked around, wondering if Cliffheart had made a kill yet.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 11th, 2017, 03:58 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame watched as Cliffheart padded off. "Oh StarClan please don't let anything happen to his leg", Auroraflame muttered. She was worried about the toms leg, but she didn't want to stop him. She could see he wanted to do his duty to the clan so she wouldn't hold him back. Though concern still filled her. Auroraflame looked back up to the tree, still being able to see the robin. She felt relieved and rather surprised that the robin hadn't yet flown off in this time. Now it was pecking at some seeds that were scattered along the branch. Opening her jaws apart slightly, Auroraflame tasted the air to scent which way the wind was blowing. To her luck, it was blowing her way. Filled with hope that she could could catch the robin, she started to slowly climb her way up the tree. She tried as hard as she could to make her movements as subtle as possible, not wanting to alert the robin in anyway. She climbed to the level of the branch above the one that the robin was perched on and prepared herself to spring down on the robin. 3, 2, 1. With that, she released her grip and dropped square on the robin, quickly doing what she could to pin down the fluster of wings and made a quick killing bite, feeling the bird go limp beneath her paws. Sighing with relief that she had caught it, she carefully made her way down, the bird hanging from her jaws and she landed on the ground next to the tree. She looked around, wondering if Cliffheart had made a kill yet.
Cliffheart stalked the rabbit, much liked he stalked any other piece of prey. He padded quietly, gently resting his paw down with each slow step. He watched the rabbit pick through the grass, eating a few stalks here and there. His stomach clenched, ready to pounce. He stiffened his muscles, knowing he would have to chase it. Taking a deep breath he kicked forwards, launching himself towards the rabbit with out stretched paws. The rabbit scrambled on the ground, running away from him, and he gave chase. He focused all his energy and focus onto the rabbit sprinting away several tail lengths infront of him. He ignored the pain searing through his leg. AS he began to gain on the young hare, he felt a twist in his bacak leg as his twisted paw was caught on a bramble tendron. Inhaling with pain he rolled, head over heels as he tumbled to a stop. Frustrated he climbed to his paws again, continuing the chase. This time more pain shot through his paw and leg than normal. As he believed himself close enough to jump for the kill, a final, excruciating pain coursed through his leg, numbing the area. Releasing an ear splitting yowl of pain he crumbled to the ground in defeat as he watched the white fluff of rabbit tail disappear through the territory. He growled in the blinding pain, unsure of what had happened. He had never felt this kind of pain before, and he never wanted it again. He knew something was horribly wrong. He didn't want to call for help, he wanted himself to be fine, unharmed, ready to hunt and fight again. He knew that was going to happen right now though. His fading consciousness caused him to call out. "Auroraflame!" he yowled, blackness crowding his vision. Hopefully she was close enough to hear him, if not he could be done for.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 12th, 2017, 03:40 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart stalked the rabbit, much liked he stalked any other piece of prey. He padded quietly, gently resting his paw down with each slow step. He watched the rabbit pick through the grass, eating a few stalks here and there. His stomach clenched, ready to pounce. He stiffened his muscles, knowing he would have to chase it. Taking a deep breath he kicked forwards, launching himself towards the rabbit with out stretched paws. The rabbit scrambled on the ground, running away from him, and he gave chase. He focused all his energy and focus onto the rabbit sprinting away several tail lengths infront of him. He ignored the pain searing through his leg. AS he began to gain on the young hare, he felt a twist in his bacak leg as his twisted paw was caught on a bramble tendron. Inhaling with pain he rolled, head over heels as he tumbled to a stop. Frustrated he climbed to his paws again, continuing the chase. This time more pain shot through his paw and leg than normal. As he believed himself close enough to jump for the kill, a final, excruciating pain coursed through his leg, numbing the area. Releasing an ear splitting yowl of pain he crumbled to the ground in defeat as he watched the white fluff of rabbit tail disappear through the territory. He growled in the blinding pain, unsure of what had happened. He had never felt this kind of pain before, and he never wanted it again. He knew something was horribly wrong. He didn't want to call for help, he wanted himself to be fine, unharmed, ready to hunt and fight again. He knew that was going to happen right now though. His fading consciousness caused him to call out. "Auroraflame!" he yowled, blackness crowding his vision. Hopefully she was close enough to hear him, if not he could be done for.
Auroraflame had sat herself against the tree in a comfortable position, the robin lying at her paws. She was grooming her left arm when suddenly she heard her bame being called out. Was it her imagination? No, it couldn't have been. It sounded way to much like Cliffheart's voice. Remembering about his leg, a not so nice thought came in to her mind. Her worry grew quickly. She opened her mouth, tasting the air for Cliffheart's scent. She couldn't taste to much and thought about trying another way when suddenly she felt a familiar scent wafting into her nose. Cliffheart!. She dug a small hole as fast as she possibly could and chucked in the robin. Then she sloppily covered up the hole and immediately started to sprint in the direction that she had scented Cliffheart. Small bramble tentrils scratched at her ankles and paws but she did what she could to ignore them. Finally, Auroraflame crashed through the bushes and saw Cliffheart lying on the ground, looking like he was about to lose consciousness. "Cliffheart!", Auroraflame exclaimed with a worried tone. "What happened?", Auroraflame asked. She quickly managed to figure that Cliffheart probably wasn't in the position to answer so then she said, "Well nevermind how, we'll work that out later. Right now, we have to get you to Ebonypaw". With that she walked forward and did the best she could to pick up Cliffheart without hurting his leg. Although that was going to be harder then it sounded.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 12th, 2017, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
{Alright, sounds good!}

Another day and another new target, to say in the least, Hannibal was growing bored with this little 'mission', he truly had no reason in killing any of these cats and he knew the longer they stayed, the sooner they would be caught by the leader of this clan and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't be too pleased with the two of them killing cats of his clan. But despite this, he was doing this to build a 'friendship' with Onyx, he's found that if you do things with the other cat that they like, they tend to grow more comfortable and fond of you and so he's decided to stick around for a while longer, though second things went wrong, Hannibal wouldn't waste a second in leaving. He knew how to cover his tracks and disappear easily, he's done it plenty of times before and obviously he could do it now.
Nonetheless the british shorthair could scent the Skyclan can nearby and was merely watching his companion to see if he could tell the sign. The tom was nearly completely silent in his movement as he followed after Onyx, keeping tabs on the target that they were stalking, his orange gaze occasionally flickering to the tom they were after.

With Onyx's talking that cat is going to notice us. Either that's his plan or he's incredibly idiotic. Thought the tom, his eyes still focused on the Skyclan tom that seemed to grow more aware of them, nonetheless, Hannibal would find it rude if he didn't answer the oriental next to him and so he told him what he saw, exactly as he saw it with the lowest voice possible, his eyes never leaving the figure of Whitequail as he spoke, watching as the tom angled his ears and stared directly in their direction, Hannibal's claws already unsheathed, as they always were.

As relaxed as ever, the dark tom watched the clan tom as he crept closer, as if they weren't aware of what he was doing, as if the other tom thought he could sneak up on them unnoticed like they were a piece of prey.
Come closer then. Closer.
Patience was something that Hannibal held an infinite amount of, he could wait for an eternity waiting for the right moment to strike, or wait for an eternity to eventually drive another cat insane, or to do anything he wished.
And so he let Whitequail come closer.. And closer.. And closer, right up until he was barely a few feet away.
This will be my kill and my kill alone. Unfortunately for him, he's forced my paw and I can't have my presence known. All last standing witnesses must be ended. There was Hannibal's reasoning.
And then the dark grey tom lunged out of the undergrowth, not a sound escaping his maw as he aimed a hard blow to the side of the toms head, enough to rock him if it hit exactly where he aimed it and to leave a nasty long gauge that would stretch from ear to nose across the cheek, his hind legs landing on the ground and bunching up, ready to launch him backwards and away from the tom, regardless if his attack landed or not, a safety precaution to ensure that he wouldn't be injured, it was something he always did, he always planned a step ahead. Always.
Onyx smiled as he watched Hannibal lunge for the warrior. Wonderful... he thought, and didn't attack, yet he walked silently in the overgrowth, not making a sound. He had tooken a bite of the snow so his breath did not show. He watched silently, keeping a close eye on the two. Once Hannibal did enough damage, he would land the final attack, biting the warrior's neck to end him then and there.

Onyx had a smirk go across his maw, the fact that his plan, his mission was working made him feel all the more better. He caught word that a new commander had stepped up, and so if he succeeded in at least ending the deputy, then the new commander may keep his position as Guard. A high rank for most, especially with only four Guards.

Slowly, he circled them in the darkness, the overgrowth keeping him hidden as he walked ever so silently around them. It was as if he was a ghost, or rather, not there at all. Knowing Hannibal, the British Shorthair probably knows he's there, but even he cannot pinpoint the Oriental. It was a matter if he was prepared for the attack. If he was too laid back, then that could lead to his demise, but Onyx knew better.

It was only a matter of time before the warrior made the wrong move, and Hannibal crippled them. Then Onyx would jump and attack, and take their life. It was what he did. It was he was doing. And it was going to keep doing until he died. This was him. No one knew he used to be kind and loving. He seemed to be just a cold-blooded killer when in fact there was more to him, yet he never showed it. He was about as mysterious as Hannibal, another thing that made them so alike. {@Wolf}

Last edited by monfang; January 12th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.