Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM

Old June 4th, 2019, 12:30 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Dreamkit droned on with her counting. When she finally got to ten, she immediately lifted her head and sniffed the air. Scarfang's scent mingled with the rest of her Clanmates, but after following the jumbled trail around for a bit she pinpointed it in some reeds at the edge of camp. She crouched down in a poorly mocked hunter's crouch and crept forward. Her paws were delicate on the rocks, but the wind was blowing her scent towards the reeds.

@Nebby
@Aquilex

Quickly, Dreamkit's scent was thrown toward him in the wind. Stealthy, he crept further away. He came up from behind her, tensing his muscles, he prepared to spring playfully on the little she-kit.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:36 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Aquilex

Quickly, Dreamkit's scent was thrown toward him in the wind. Stealthy, he crept further away. He came up from behind her, tensing his muscles, he prepared to spring playfully on the little she-kit.
Dreamkit was caught off-guard as the scent trail slithered off in another direction. By chance, she happened to turn around. The sudden sight of Scarfang behind her caused Dreamkit to yelp, but she quickly recovered and - without thinking - leapt at the tom's chest head-first.

@Nebby
Old June 4th, 2019, 03:59 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@Nebby

Finchkit raced out after her sister unable to contain her excitement. Not only were they out of the nursery but it was also a secret which made it more exciting. The camp was so big and full of adventure she couldn't wait for Honeykit to see it! She bounced around purring in excitement, "Wow Honeykit isn't this so cool!?" The pale, tabby she-kit squeak turning towards her sister.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old June 4th, 2019, 10:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Gentlethunder, Cedarsprint!" Lionstorm called, gaze scanning the clearing for the familiar tabby pelts. He hadn't seen the warriors go on a patrol in several moons-- well, not successfully, and tonight, that was going to change. "We're going on a patrol in the territory. There's been talk of dogs roaming wild, and while I've already sent out another patrol, it might be best we investigate as well." Besides, if the other patrol did run into dogs, they could help. "I was thinking we could go in the direction of the Seastones and check along that boundary." If dogs were bothering ThunderClan, surely they would have heard about it by now.

@Starfall, @Dipper

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 4th, 2019 at 10:52 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:27 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Hearing his name called above the typical noise of the camp, Cedarsprint perked up and raised his head to locate its source. Lionstorm. Likely a patrol. He padded toward the deputy and was there in time to catch the description of the task, nodding after a moment of committing it to memory. At least he didn't start off on the patrol leader nonsense this time, he thought to himself with the smallest of smirks hiding under his smile. This was sort of his element, too -- a semi-risky outing with a chance for action and danger, something he excelled at in comparison to mundane hunting and border marking. "Sounds like a plan, Lionboss," he meowed. "On the way, maybe you could tell us what the plan is if we do run into dogs, if we're fighting or getting reinforcements."

@Starfall ; @BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 5th, 2019, 12:25 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

@Dipper
Creek and Fawn?))

Creekpaw padded quietly out of the apprentices den, wide awake to watch the fireflies dance in the camp like miniature stars. The fluffy molly looked at the dark camp, searching for the tiny lights.

Creek watched as lightningbugs filled the night darkened clearing, it calming her as the tiny living stars flew about the dark clearing.

Creek thought of her old home, with the pond and there was always a bunch of fireflies.
Old June 5th, 2019, 02:14 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

When his name was called he was licking his pawpad, he had somehow managed to singe it by stepping on a rather hot rock near the sun stones. The warrior looked up at the newly announced deputy, excitement flickering in his chest. Of course he wasn't excited about the fact that there were vicious dogs roaming around their territory and possibly harming many felines from the other clans, but he was excited for the possible fight that would come if they did stumble upon the canines, and he knew for a fact that there would be a fight. With one last lick Gentlethunder stood up and began to make his way towards the golden tom. "Tell me where to go and I'll be there." he said. "I vote we fight, gets rid of the problem, and we can get out with a few scrapes and scratches. We won't need backup." he stated as he sat down, licking his pawpad once again.
@Dipper @BILL.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old June 5th, 2019, 06:44 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Dreamkit was caught off-guard as the scent trail slithered off in another direction. By chance, she happened to turn around. The sudden sight of Scarfang behind her caused Dreamkit to yelp, but she quickly recovered and - without thinking - leapt at the tom's chest head-first.

@Nebby
@Aquilex

Scarfang grunted in surprise as Dreamkit slammed into his chest. His eyes widened and he fell backwards. He gave a huff of laughter.

"Get off me, you great lump!" He mewed to the kit playfully, swatting at her with a paw.

Character Site

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 5th, 2019, 08:10 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Nebby

Finchkit raced out after her sister unable to contain her excitement. Not only were they out of the nursery but it was also a secret which made it more exciting. The camp was so big and full of adventure she couldn't wait for Honeykit to see it! She bounced around purring in excitement, "Wow Honeykit isn't this so cool!?" The pale, tabby she-kit squeak turning towards her sister.

@Shivers

"It's so big!" She squeaked, eyes wide.

Some of the warriors were so big, way taller than her or Finchkit. She gazed around. Then, she leapt at her sister, a playful growl in her throat.

"Gotcha ShadowClan flea-pelt!" She howled.

Character Site

Old June 5th, 2019, 09:43 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Aquilex

Scarfang grunted in surprise as Dreamkit slammed into his chest. His eyes widened and he fell backwards. He gave a huff of laughter.

"Get off me, you great lump!" He mewed to the kit playfully, swatting at her with a paw.
@Nebby

Dreamkit giggled and hopped off the tom. "See how strong I am?!" She began padding in a circle, a fierce look on her face. "I'll be the greatest warrior ever!"