Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:28 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

The tom's gaze watched her every movement, waiting for her to do one thing; eat. He saw her drop into a low hunting crouch, then take a bite out of the prey. Weaselshade smiled. He felt proud that he had gotten her to eat.He didn't know why. She was only the adoptive mother of his adoptive kits. Only a former kittypet. Only a queen with no biological kits. Only an annoyance. Not even worth his flirting. That just wasn't right. He had wanted her to eat. He should have let her starve. But he hadn't, something had made him make her eat something instead of letting her starve. That made him feel proud.

The tom got to his feet, ready to leave. He cast a glance at Theadream, wondering if there was anything else he should do. He couldn't think of one. Not even one. He turned away from her, only to hear a rumble in his stomach.Click! He turned back to look at Theadream. Slowly, not believing he was actually doing what he was doing, padded over to her. "Want to share that? I can tell you don't like it. If I eat some of it to, you won't have to have as much." he asked, his voice layered with disappointment in himself as well as disdain aimed towards her.
Theadream slowly looked up from her meal, staring at the tom with an unfriendly gaze at first. She was still bitter at the fact he wouldn't allow her to see her kits. All she wanted was to snuggle in her nest and watch as Mothkit played with her new friend, but their idiotic adoptive father didn't allow her to. The she cat took a whiff at the mouse, but discarded it. She didn't want to finish it, so instead she got up and began grooming herself. Taking a gentle paw and waving it above her head in rasp movements.

Upon the tom's words the she cat rolled her eyes slightly. Why couldn't he just leave her alone? He was just about to walk away, and she was ready to walk away as well. Possibly not see him again, if she were lucky. But, his words had surprised her. She smirked at him, knowing he didn't want to say such things to her. This made her stop grooming herself, and she said. "I don't share." And, that was the truth. She didn't share. Theadream didn't like sharing. But, she slid the mouse towards him anyway. "You can have it. I've finished my half." She got up to stretch her limbs before trotting her way behind him with a flick of her tail, "Am I allowed to be free now, master?" Her voice was heavily coated with sweet sarcasm as her green eyes peered at him with a peculiar gaze. Did he need anything else from her? Would he actually allow her to go back to her kits?
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@Socks; @The Eye Of The Storm;

Eelgaze looked at Mudkit as he fell asleep. She rested her head on her paws, wrapping her tail around her kits. She flicked her ears, blinking a few times. The Maine Coon she-cat yawned, closing her eyes, falling asleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Calming down from scaring himself with his own sneeze, he curled up once again. His tiny tail wrapped around himself, touching his nose and once again he let out a yawn. His breathing gradually slowed and he fell asleep.
@Socks; @The Eye Of The Storm; @CandyFlossCat;

(The Eye of The Storm, please reply to this... ^^^^)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Theadream slowly looked up from her meal, staring at the tom with an unfriendly gaze at first. She was still bitter at the fact he wouldn't allow her to see her kits. All she wanted was to snuggle in her nest and watch as Mothkit played with her new friend, but their idiotic adoptive father didn't allow her to. The she cat took a whiff at the mouse, but discarded it. She didn't want to finish it, so instead she got up and began grooming herself. Taking a gentle paw and waving it above her head in rasp movements.

Upon the tom's words the she cat rolled her eyes slightly. Why couldn't he just leave her alone? He was just about to walk away, and she was ready to walk away as well. Possibly not see him again, if she were lucky. But, his words had surprised her. She smirked at him, knowing he didn't want to say such things to her. This made her stop grooming herself, and she said. "I don't share." And, that was the truth. She didn't share. Theadream didn't like sharing. But, she slid the mouse towards him anyway. "You can have it. I've finished my half." She got up to stretch her limbs before trotting her way behind him with a flick of her tail, "Am I allowed to be free now, master?" Her voice was heavily coated with sweet sarcasm as her green eyes peered at him with a peculiar gaze. Did he need anything else from her? Would he actually allow her to go back to her kits?

Weaselshade was about to burst into a lecture about how she should share, it was good for the clan for StarClan's sake! But he kept quiet. More arguments wouldn't do anyone any good. Weaselshade didn't want to make a scene and annoy all his other clanmates in the clearing. She should share though. Not sharing, he knew she might not have many friends. Or a mate. But, it was still wise to share. It was wasting prey to not share. Even if you didn't have many friends, or a mate. Weaselshade knew better than to burst on in a lecture though, they already weren't on the best of terms.

At the word, heavily coated with sarcasm, Master, came out of her mouth, he instinctively almost attacked her. Weaselshade hated being called that word. There was no such thing as a master, in the whole clan. There was a leader. There was a deputy. But the word master, unless that was the name of a kittypet, loner, or rouge, was never spoken in the clans. At least not often. Probably only once every six or so moons. However, he didn't show anything. She hadn't won anything yet. "Oh no actually, you have to return to apprentice duties for the next seven moons." he stated with the same amount of sarcasm. Then genuinely he added, "If you are full, which I don't believe you are, go ahead."
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

Driftstream felt an insane relief as Sunsong did not comment at all about her late mate. She actually relaxed, settling down around her kits again. Gustkit had grown irritated by her movements and let out a squeak, shifting around and smacking one of his siblings before he settled down again. The dappled queen watched her kits before turning towards Sunsong, giving her the faintest of smiles. "Thank you for the offer, Sunsong. I really appreciate it." And that was true, because no one had really been there for her in a while now. Her life had been a roller coaster, from being a troublesome kit and apprentice, to a detached young warrior. And here she was now, alone and grieving in silence.
"Its no problem dear, honestly." Sunsong was eagar to help any shecat in need. Her mind didnt think about her mate and kits for a moment, they were alright with their father out in the clearing. For right now shed focus Driftstream. "Im here if you ever want to talk about anything, Im here for you as a friend." she hadnt seen many cats come into the nursery to visist driftstream, and perhaspe she needed a bit more friends to keep her company. Sunsong was more then willing to be her friend, and seeing as she has been in the nursery a bit longer she could help with the little ones if it ever got to much for Driftstream. "If you ever need anything Im only a nest away."
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade was about to burst into a lecture about how she should share, it was good for the clan for StarClan's sake! But he kept quiet. More arguments wouldn't do anyone any good. Weaselshade didn't want to make a scene and annoy all his other clanmates in the clearing. She should share though. Not sharing, he knew she might not have many friends. Or a mate. But, it was still wise to share. It was wasting prey to not share. Even if you didn't have many friends, or a mate. Weaselshade knew better than to burst on in a lecture though, they already weren't on the best of terms.

At the word, heavily coated with sarcasm, Master, came out of her mouth, he instinctively almost attacked her. Weaselshade hated being called that word. There was no such thing as a master, in the whole clan. There was a leader. There was a deputy. But the word master, unless that was the name of a kittypet, loner, or rouge, was never spoken in the clans. At least not often. Probably only once every six or so moons. However, he didn't show anything. She hadn't won anything yet. "Oh no actually, you have to return to apprentice duties for the next seven moons." he stated with the same amount of sarcasm. Then genuinely he added, "If you are full, which I don't believe you are, go ahead."
Theadream waved her tail impatiently as she waited for him to answer her. For a second there he looked like there were fire in his eyes, which made the small cat stumble back for a second, but she held her ground. She was quite the feisty one, never to give in unless sudden force was dawned on her like when he pounced on her and held the nape of her neck. Theadream didn't like violence, and often it was her mouth that got her in trouble in the first place. One thing she did know was that her kits was the best thing that ever happened to her. With losing her potential biological before joining the clans, the she cat found love in the tiny gazes of Nightkit and Mothkit. And, every second she wanted to spend with them until they were apprentices.

As she acknowledged his silence, she turned to go, but suddenly stopped. Did he just say what she thought he just said? So, Theadream whirled around to face him once more. ''What do you mean I have to return to apprentice duties?'' She gave him a hard stare. Who was he to tell her what to do? She didn't hear this coming from Blazingstar that she had to return to apprentice duties. Was...he joking with her? She took time to discover the sarcasm held in his voice. If Theadream had the power, she would never return to warrior duties. She liked being a queen and caring for the kits. She desperately wanted her own, but she was satisfied with spoiling Nightkit and Mothkit with as much love as they needed. You don't have to believe me! I don't have to prove anything to you! The she cat wanted to yowl, but held in her frustration. How can one tom be extremely frustrating? She only huffed, ''Thank you.'' She told him before whirling back around and trot off.
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw looked up at his mentor. There was a genuineness in the way she talked about her mother and and her skill in spite of her size that helped him lay his fur flat. He sat silently, embarrassed by his outburst. Am I a kit that I have to wail just because something doesn't go my way? He looked at the rabbit again, "Well experience will have the clan eating well tonight. What should we do now? I'm guessing those rabbits scared out of the burrow are halfway to Seastones."
"They definetly are at Seastones right now." Ambercloud purred and nudged her apprentice, her spirits lifting when she saw Thistlepaw's fur lie flat. Embarrasment rolled off the tom and she murmured comfortingly, "there's nothing to be embarrased about. Plenty of apprentices don't catch much on their first day." She hesitated, then added, "I said 'much' because we're hunting again. You re going to go off by yourself and do what you think you should do to catch a rabbit or other piece of prey. I'll watch but I won't help unkess something bad happens. Go."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Theadream waved her tail impatiently as she waited for him to answer her. For a second there he looked like there were fire in his eyes, which made the small cat stumble back for a second, but she held her ground. She was quite the feisty one, never to give in unless sudden force was dawned on her like when he pounced on her and held the nape of her neck. Theadream didn't like violence, and often it was her mouth that got her in trouble in the first place. One thing she did know was that her kits was the best thing that ever happened to her. With losing her potential biological before joining the clans, the she cat found love in the tiny gazes of Nightkit and Mothkit. And, every second she wanted to spend with them until they were apprentices.

As she acknowledged his silence, she turned to go, but suddenly stopped. Did he just say what she thought he just said? So, Theadream whirled around to face him once more. ''What do you mean I have to return to apprentice duties?'' She gave him a hard stare. Who was he to tell her what to do? She didn't hear this coming from Blazingstar that she had to return to apprentice duties. Was...he joking with her? She took time to discover the sarcasm held in his voice. If Theadream had the power, she would never return to warrior duties. She liked being a queen and caring for the kits. She desperately wanted her own, but she was satisfied with spoiling Nightkit and Mothkit with as much love as they needed. You don't have to believe me! I don't have to prove anything to you! The she cat wanted to yowl, but held in her frustration. How can one tom be extremely frustrating? She only huffed, ''Thank you.'' She told him before whirling back around and trot off.

Weaselshade for a moment, really wanted to burst out laughing. She had really thought he was serious! Weaselshade found that stupid. His voice had been layered with sarcasm. Surely she would have noticed sooner than she had? That would make sense, wouldn't it? Theadream often talked with a voice heavily layered with sarcasm. She should be able to identify when he used sarcasm, right? That was logical, right? He was pretty sure it was. That was why he wanted to burst out laughing. Anyone would have. Weaselshade knew Theadream had thought that he was serious. That made him want to fall down laughing, and laugh forever.

The tom watched her turn and go. He let his gaze follow her as she moved. Weaselshade might as well have turned around, let her walk away without his gaze on her. However, his gaze was on her. Fixed like glue. It wasn't going to move until she was out of sight. He knew that much at the moment. He knew it very well. Even though Weaselsahde would have preferred it if his gaze, like his mind, well, what he thought his mind thought, hated Theadream. However his gaze seemed to love her. Was that possible?
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade for a moment, really wanted to burst out laughing. She had really thought he was serious! Weaselshade found that stupid. His voice had been layered with sarcasm. Surely she would have noticed sooner than she had? That would make sense, wouldn't it? Theadream often talked with a voice heavily layered with sarcasm. She should be able to identify when he used sarcasm, right? That was logical, right? He was pretty sure it was. That was why he wanted to burst out laughing. Anyone would have. Weaselshade knew Theadream had thought that he was serious. That made him want to fall down laughing, and laugh forever.

The tom watched her turn and go. He let his gaze follow her as she moved. Weaselshade might as well have turned around, let her walk away without his gaze on her. However, his gaze was on her. Fixed like glue. It wasn't going to move until she was out of sight. He knew that much at the moment. He knew it very well. Even though Weaselsahde would have preferred it if his gaze, like his mind, well, what he thought his mind thought, hated Theadream. However his gaze seemed to love her. Was that possible?
Theadream felt out of it. Light headed in the way. She blamed that measly mouse he made her take a bite out of. She felt stupid for not knowing that he was using sarcasm towards her. She was mainly the feisty sarcastic one; not him! Yet, it had caught her off guard because he hardly talked to her. He hardly paid any attention to her, and it made the she cat feel rather...weird. She didn't know why, but she did. All she wanted to do was slip into the nursery, and wait for the hunting parties to get back, possibly bring something that would satisfy her famished state.

The nursery was a few ways away from her, and she was ready to take a step in, be engulfed by the smell of milk, but something made her turn her head around, and for a split second her eyes had locked upon the tom that she found unbearable. Why was he looking at her? Theadream's fur began to bristle, and she narrowed her eyes. Was there something he wanted? Now, Theadream did not like to be stared at if there was nothing the other feline wanted. Taking a step back from where she was going, she trailed back towards the tom. ''Is there anything else you want to force me to do?'' She asked, raising her tail a bit as she approached him. His gaze was intense, and she still did not know what his problem was. One thing she did know; she did not like it.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Good job!" Hareleap purred, his eyes glittering as he nuzzled his mate. "I couldn't have done it without you." A smile was on his face, and he glanced down at the rabbit. "It's a good size!" He chimed, noticing the size compared to his mate. He shook out his fur, sweeping his tongue over his paw before grinning at her. "I'll grab the one I managed earlier, then we can head back to camp" he told her, digging up the much scrawnier rabbit he'd caught off-guard and killed earlier.
"I'm sure you could have," said Paleheart as she returned his nuzzle. "It is a pretty good size, isn't it? And I think we did an okay job at feeding the clan today." The longhair smiled and licked her paw, cleaning off the small amount of rabbit blood. She watched as Hareleap dug up the other rabbit, smiling proudly at her mate. She licked her muzzle once and picked up the plumper rabbit, nodding to her mate happily.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 2nd, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Theadream felt out of it. Light headed in the way. She blamed that measly mouse he made her take a bite out of. She felt stupid for not knowing that he was using sarcasm towards her. She was mainly the feisty sarcastic one; not him! Yet, it had caught her off guard because he hardly talked to her. He hardly paid any attention to her, and it made the she cat feel rather...weird. She didn't know why, but she did. All she wanted to do was slip into the nursery, and wait for the hunting parties to get back, possibly bring something that would satisfy her famished state.

The nursery was a few ways away from her, and she was ready to take a step in, be engulfed by the smell of milk, but something made her turn her head around, and for a split second her eyes had locked upon the tom that she found unbearable. Why was he looking at her? Theadream's fur began to bristle, and she narrowed her eyes. Was there something he wanted? Now, Theadream did not like to be stared at if there was nothing the other feline wanted. Taking a step back from where she was going, she trailed back towards the tom. ''Is there anything else you want to force me to do?'' She asked, raising her tail a bit as she approached him. His gaze was intense, and she still did not know what his problem was. One thing she did know; she did not like it.

Weaselshade attempted to drop his gaze as she whirled back around. Too late. She had already see him. Staring at her. Weaselshade's heart began beating faster. Why did he have to be stupid and stare at her? What was wrong with him? Wait, what was wrong with them? Theadream was the one who had turned around. She was the one who had turned around while he was staring. Therefor, they both had a part in it. That was true.

Weaselshade looked up at her. "No." he stated, looking back down at his mouse. He pretend, like he did so many times, that she did not exist. Normally, he would always pretend she didn't exist. Forever, it used to be like a game. But now, he couldn't bring himself around. The image of Theadream was vived, and surprisingly, beautiful. But Weaselshade said nothing. Did nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. He wasn't going to say anything, nothing that would make either of them angreir then they already were.