Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:26 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:23 AM
the case of the kit who...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:16 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:07 AM
The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern realized that Twoface didn't know how long Owlstone was paralyzed," I'm not sure she ever will, she was paralyzed as an apprentice, though thanks to Gyrestar's kindness he still gave her a warrior name with me and my other sister."
The cat licked her paws then scratched her ear
" have you listened to the elders stories? There amazing! " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The cat licked her paws then scratched her ear
" have you listened to the elders stories? There amazing! " she said
Rosefern nodded," Yeah. They probably exaggerate some, since they sound braver than us standing up to twolegs alone and defeating them and stuff..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Rosefern nodded," Yeah. They probably exaggerate some, since they sound braver than us standing up to twolegs alone and defeating them and stuff..."
She shrugged
" oh well I like firestars tail the best! " twoface meowed happly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
She shrugged
" oh well I like firestars tail the best! " twoface meowed happly
(Yep Firestar's tail is orange)
Rosefern nodded," Yeah. It's amazing. And it's hard to believe he was born a kittypet."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
The white speckled kitten looked up as Lynxkit called out to her, her gaze flicking over to Palekit for a moment. "Hey." She grunted, rolling over onto her paws and shaking the stray bits of moss out of her fur. She looked right at Palekit, and offered him a little bit of a smile, flicking her ears. Starkit hoped her smile looked comforting, rather than teasing; her friend was rather skittish, even more than she was. "How are you two doing?" She asked, flicking her tail a bit and looking back at her excitable friend. Starkit was making an effort to not be grumpy around her friends, since she didn't want to scare off the only ones she had at the moment. Her ears flicked, as her mind wandered a little bit. Bits and pieces of a conversation with the warrior... Roarclaw? Roarclaw was his name, Starkit was sure. Bits and pieces were revealing themselves to her, and she smiled a little. The tom had promised that he'd help her be a better warrior, even if she wasn't an apprentice. The kit shook her head a little, and looked back at Lynxkit and Palekit, awaiting their answer.
(Gtg, reply tomorrow)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Constellation soo sorry for the late reply! :c

The surprisingly fluffy tom-kit played with his litter-mates in the nursery. Despite the fact that both his parents had short fur, Tempestkit's kit fur was even thicker than their's bad been as kits due to the sneak-peak of his future thick and fluffy pelt - though Weaselkit had a bit fluffier fur as well, but not as much as Tempestkit's. His points were also darkening and revealing that he inherited his markings from his mother. In all honesty, he has similar colors and markings as his introvert sister; Mintkit. They both had the white base coat and marked with points like their mother and the markings are grey which are from their father and they had the same light blue orbs. But they look very different. The tom has think fluffy fur compared to Mintkit's short pelt, and Tempestkit's base coat is more of an off-white or extremely pale grey that looks white in the light with is being a bit darker on his back. Plus, he was larger than her already. Evening though he wasn't very muscular due to being a kit, the potential of growing up to be strong was already showing as he tumbled with his litter-mates.

Tempestkit battered at his siblings as they play-fight. He did really care for his family and was already forming a faint need to protect them... though he was too young to understand that since he hadn't yet seen the dangers of the world due to being confined to the nursery most of the time. his tail flicked out as he crouched low. His ears flicked and his blue orbs slipped towards the nest and noticed that Mintkit was playing by herself. He felt a bit guilty for playing with their litter-mates instead of her. The tom knew that she wasn't the type to really play, that she preferred to stay on the side-lines and let the others simply mess around instead - and little did he know that he would become more serious and less playful like her in a few short moons. Then he would become a serious and determined young tom aspiring to become a great warrior.

Dark ears swiveled towards the golden queen whom was charged with watching the kits when their mother was busy with her duties. The tom turned to see that his beloved aunt was watching him with a warm gaze. He smiled at Honesyfur and waved his tail to her in a friendly manner. The grey and white kit glanced back at Mintkit for a heartbeat before heading towards Honeyfur and leaving the game to his other siblings. He had caught on that his sister was cautious around their kit-sitter but he didn't understand why. Ever since he could remember, Tempestkit had loved spending time with Honeyfur! He felt a connection with her that he didn't feel with the rest of his aunts and uncles, and he tended to seek her out to simply spend some time with her. The tom truly cared for her - besides his siblings and parents, he considered her one of his favorite people.

"Hello Honeyfur!" The kit mewed happily as he approached her. His tail swept the ground when he sat himself, though it kept twitching due to his kit energy. His eyes shone as he thought what to talk about with her today. "Where's Snowstar? Is she out on a patrol?" It wasn't like the tom was really looking for his mother, he was use to her being away from the nursery so it didn't faze him when she was out but he was curious. He had heard rumors about Windclan but nobody really told him about it when he asked and he didn't understand. Tempestkit wasn't aware of how serious - and dangerous - things were between the two clans so he didn't know why no one was telling him about it. "Uhh... hey, can you tell me about Windclan?" It was obvious he was trying to get information from his aunt about the rising tensions. "I mean, I heard some things about them but I just want to know a bit more."

(omg that first paragraph was just his appearance X3)
(XDD He's adorable though <3)
(Definitely an Auntie's Boy~)
Honeyfur smiled at Tempestkit when the kit's gaze turned to her, and the golden Queen purred when he trotted over. She cast a glance toward the others before bending down to brush her muzzle lightly across the top of Tempestkit's head. "Hello, Tempy," She cooed, a rare sound for the usually feisty Queen. She sat back up and curled her tail around her paws, flicking her ear at his question about Snowstar. She knew her sister came in to see the kits as often as she could. Snowstar was very busy. "Maybe. She just has a few things to attend to. Very busy cat." She smiled down at Tempestkit.

The smile melted, however, at his question about WindClan. WindClan, ah. Honeyfur was neutral on the whole ordeal, really. And she knew Snowstar was trying to set things right again. Honeyfur knew her sister hadnt been thinking clearly about any of it before; She'd been pregnant after all, that can scramble your brain alot. But now Snowstar was thinking clearly, and Honeyfur was curious to see what she was going to do about the rising tensions. "Well, I doubt your mother would appreciate if I told you." Honeyfur decided carefully. "You can ask her when she returns. Anyway," She decided to steer the conversation to another topic. "Have you made any new friends around here lately?"

@Doctor Andreas Marino
Mintkit smiled at Tempestkit when her brother looked over at her, her head resting gently on the edge of the nest and her ice blue eyes fixed on him. Tempestkit was a good brother. And she loved him. Though he was like all of her siblings - So... Excitable. And playful. It was hard being the only girl in the litter. Surrounded by Toms all the time. Mintkit chuckled under her breath. Like Ripplekit. Something about that brother in particular brought out a whole other side of her - She just adored messing with him, picking on him, annoying him. Because he annoyed her, too. Mintkit was sure if the others started annoying her and picking on her like Ripplekit did, she would do the exact same thing. Mintkit may be a she-cat, but she was a tough little warrior. Or so, Stormstrike said.

Mintkit stood up and stretched, pushing her paws against the nest as she watched Tempestkit head over to their aunt. A smile tugged at her maw. Her brother definitely looked up to the golden Queen that was kitsitting them today. Mintkit was neutral. Honeyfur was serious like her, but there was a certain fire about her. A firmness. A... Leadership. Mintkit had heard Honeyfur say more than once that while Snowstar was leader of ThunderClan, Honeyfur would always be the leader of her own siblings. And that Tempestkit was the leader of his siblings. Mintkit didnt understand what that meant yet, but ah well.

The young she-cat let her gaze flicker over around the nursery, looking for someone to talk to. She spotted a group of kits over by the nest, but one kit stood out in particular. Starkit. Mintkit had seen her Uncle, Roarclaw talking to Starkit before. The she-kit was one of her good friends. She wasnt sure about the other two, though. Maybe, if they werent loud. Mintkit leaped out of the nest and veered sharply around her siblings to head over to her friend, glancing over at Palekit and Lynxkit. Though Palekit caught her attention more. The kit looked quite scared. Why? Mintkit wanted to know, but she didnt ask. Instead she glanced at Lynxkit again, blinking. "Hello." She said simply, then turned to Starkit, and her gaze became a bit more warm. "Hi, Starkit."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Chameleonpaws smiled," I can ask if myself or Rosefern can mentor you to Snowstar, I have to make an optional suggestion for her to listen and Rosefern is super kind and gentle I know she's kind, despite being Ferngaze's siste."
Bingo snuggled closer to Chameleonpaws,"No... I want you to mentor me..." He looked up at her with big, icy blue eyes.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo snuggled closer to Chameleonpaws,"No... I want you to mentor me..." He looked up at her with big, icy blue eyes.
Chamelonpaws smiled," I'll try my best, no guarentees though."

Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Imma be Mangokit]

Mangokit tossed a moss ball around outside the nursery. She flung it into the air, then leaped up and grabbed it.
She tossed the ball into the nursery. Mangokit hesitated for a moment, then chased after it. She ran then leaped inside the entrance, crashing into Bingo.

@Boba Fett
@Role
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo fell over, the breath knocked out of him, he squirmed around to see a friendly looking kit. He pushed her of and grunted,"who are you? And also... Why ya do that?!" He asked the little she kit.
Dirtpaw passed by the Nursery, on her way to the fresh-kill pile. She paused and glanced inside. Two kits had just crashed into each other with high energy. Dirtpaw tipped her head and silently watched the scene play out.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Chamelonpaws smiled," I'll try my best, no guarentees though."
Bingo smiled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread