Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:54 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:54 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:53 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:49 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Beau
Soaringcrane lounged in WindClan's camp, enjoying the soft breeze that flowed through the camp. As the wind ruffled his feather-like fur he realized he hadn't seen Crestpaw quite a while. He gazed up at the sky as he lay down onto his back, daydreaming about the gorgeous she cat. Crestpaw had been his apprentice at one time and he had developed strong feelings for her especially when he had taken her to her first Gathering. Soon, she would become a beautiful warrior of WindClan. Lucky for them, the Gathering was tonight and he was thinking of inviting her to go with him-for old time's sake. Closing his eyes, he reminisced about the feel of her soft, feathery fur and the look of love that she gave him through her gorgeous crystal eyes. He purred at the thought of them starting a family and opening up to the clan about their relationship. His eyes flew open. A relationship. He had never had a relationship with a mate. what if Crestpaw isn't good enough for you? The question popped up in the back of his head. Could he give her everything that someone like her deserved?

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; July 22nd, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

@Lonestar23
Sparkpaw padded into the clearing after taking a walk through the territory. She carried two pieces of prey with her, a thrush and a squirrel. She'd never caught a squirrel before! She dropped the mouse on the fresh kill pile as she passed by, and kept the squirrel. She knew it would taste twice as good since she had caught it herself. She gazed around the clearing, looking for something to do.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@Lonestar23
Sparkpaw padded into the clearing after taking a walk through the territory. She carried two pieces of prey with her, a thrush and a squirrel. She'd never caught a squirrel before! She dropped the mouse on the fresh kill pile as she passed by, and kept the squirrel. She knew it would taste twice as good since she had caught it herself. She gazed around the clearing, looking for something to do.
A fluffy grey tom entered the clearing, his grey-green eyes sparking with mischief as he spotted Sparkpaw. Crouching down, the tom's tail lashed in the air as he crept towards her. Now, you might think that an apprentice like Wolfpaw wouldn't have much luck gently moving across the ground in smooth, delicate movements... but you would be surprised. Wolfpaw was a powerful young apprentice, and a skilled one as well, despite his seeming lack of intelligence. Or his lack of wanting to work at all. Yet, Wolfpaw had somehow reached the level where he was able to do things without trying as hard. "Yahh!" A battle cry left his maw as he leapt through the air, preparing to land on the hopefully unsuspecting Sparkpaw. As long as she didn't have time to move out of the way, Wolfpaw would be happy. He might seem like a strange tom, and while taking the time to get to know him was a strenuous task, Wolfpaw could be quite the sweetheart - given half a chance.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm sprinted into the territory after the apprentice, panting after only a small distance and basically wheezing by the time he made it to the injured mentor. He took only a few moments to catch his breath, knowing he wouldn't do any good if he passed out on spot. In those moments, he commited himself to going running more often so that he wouldn't hinder his clanmates. "Okay," He breathed, opening his bundle of herbs and beginning to prepare the yarrow. "Where were you bitten?"
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

(Sorry in advance. Thistlepaw is a snarky and rude little tom at the best of times, and he's gonna be a little stressed at the moment.)

Thistlepaw gazed at the medicine cat in utter disbelief. Mousebrain, she can't answer! She's barely conscious!He felt his fur bristling, and his claws unsheath as he choked down a violent urge to snap at Surgestorm. Instead, he pointed a clawed paw at her wound, "There, on her shoulder," he meowed, noticing that squeak of panic was still thick in his voice.

Last edited by Charmer; July 22nd, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart bowed her head at Obsidiansky. She was grateful for the tom's sympathy; she had never had anyone close enough to where she didn't feel odd to confide in. Canineheart raised her head gently, her ears twitching gently; the light that lit the tunnel practically blinded her. Canineheart had come accustomed to the darkness of the tunnel, the only light that she could see was Obsidiansky's bright eyes. Canineheart tried to stretch her senses from the tunnel, outside to where the hawk would be. The dreariness of the tunnel, the many mingled scents, and the echoes of the couple's breathing made it almost impossible to discern the outside. But after holding her breath for a few moments, she could hear the far-off screech of a hawk. Canineheart let out the breath that she was holding, and looked at Obsidiansky. She nodded her magnificent head in thanks towards the tom. "I think it's gone," she mewed gently, "It might be safe to go out and collect the prey... If you still want to join me, that is...?"
The more distant screech of the hawk had been heard by Obsidiansky as well, and the ebony tom nodded as he glanced over at Canineheart. "Of course I want to join you. No matter what's happened, Canineheart, you're still my friend - and I care about you." Obsidiansky didn't think he felt the same way now... and he didn't know if he ever would. But because he cared so much about his friend, he was absolutely fine with spending time with her. Despite the fact that he now knew she did have feelings for him. This didn't have to make it awkward - they were friends, right? She wasn't just trying to get him to like her, right? The ebony tom smiled, making his way back through the dark and crowded tunnel. It was uncomfortable. And because he was claustrophobic - well, slightly - it felt like the walls were caving in on him. He would be buried alive. She would be buried alive. The panic was making him want to hyperventilate, but he knew if he did that it would only become worse. So, Obsidiansky made it back out into the light. His eyes, which were normally sparkling playfully, were snapping with surprise at the sudden light. The black tom was no longer fully functioning as the light hurt his eyes, making him scowl in annoyance. And, he wasn't able to move out of the way of the tunnel entrance for a moment - before finally, finally his eyes adjusted and everything became less blurry and didn't hurt his eyes anymore. The tom was glad to be out of there... parts of their time in there together had been strange. The past few days had been weird. Really weird. And Obsidiansky didn't know what to do about them. He couldn't even count on Sagewhisker to be normal anymore... and one thing Obsidiansky was absolutely sure of in all this crazy madness was that he wanted it to end. Just stop. To go back and rewind to an easier time... any easier time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Lighteningkit gave Graykit a sly smile. "It's stupidly simple to get out of the place." She said casually, glancing around. "See, since we're much smaller, we can sneak under the wall." She pointed to an area just behind the nursery. "All we need to do is sneak out at night, and track down the badger." Her eyes brightened. "Hey, maybe if we manage to kill the badger kit, we'll become apprentices!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Graykit's eyes brightened,"Great idea! Now we just have to wait for Sandkit so we can tell him our idea, and then we have to wait for nightfall," Graykit chirped as his tail lashed with impatience,"Oh, this will be fun," he growled while smirking mischievously.
@Rubinaito @Hopekit
Sandkit stumbled out of the nursery, looking bored as usual. "Hey, Lightningkit. Hi, Graykit." He greeted his siblings. "Why do you two look so..... Ooo! Are we going to do something interesting?" He asked eagerly, inching closer to his littermates. A mischievous smile appeared on his face, and his tail swished interestedly as he waited for a reply. He looked up at the sky for a few heartbeats.I hope they have something to do. And if it's something we shouldn't be doing, then I hope they have a good plan for it. If we get caught, we'd probably be in lots of trouble.. But who cares? Not me! He thought happily, returning his gaze to Lightningkit and Graykit.

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Sandkit stumbled out of the nursery, looking bored as usual. "Hey, Lightningkit. Hi, Graykit." He greeted his siblings. "Why do you two look so..... Ooo! Are we going to do something interesting?" He asked eagerly, inching closer to his littermates. A mischievous smile appeared on his face, and his tail swished interestedly as he waited for a reply. He looked up at the sky for a few heartbeats.I hope they have something to do. And if it's something we shouldn't be doing, then I hope they have a good plan for it. If we get caught, we'd probably be in lots of trouble.. But who cares? Not me! He thought happily, returning his gaze to Lightningkit and Graykit.
Graykit looked over at Sandkit,"we're going to... We're doing... Ummm... You kinda took so long I forgot Lightningkit's plan," he turned to Lightningkit expectantly after adding to Sandkit,"but the one thing that I do remember is that I was listening to the queens talking about a badger kit in WindClan territory and we were going to go and give it something to remember us by. Hopefully because of that we will become apprentices," he grinned mischievously.
@Rubinaito
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Graykit looked over at Sandkit,"we're going to... We're doing... Ummm... You kinda took so long I forgot Lightningkit's plan," he turned to Lightningkit expectantly after adding to Sandkit,"but the one thing that I do remember is that I was listening to the queens talking about a badger kit in WindClan territory and we were going to go and give it something to remember us by. Hopefully because of that we will become apprentices," he grinned mischievously.
@Rubinaito
Sandkit brightened up once he realized they were leaving camp. He was bored of staying in the nursery all day and listening to nursery tales. He wanted to explore, patrol, hunt, defend his Clan. It felt like forever until he would be made an apprentice... but surely if they defeated the badger kit, they would prove themselves worthy of being apprentices. After all, it would count as protecting their clanmates, wouldn't it? Sandkit turned to Lightningkit for further details on what they were going to do. His tail lashed eagerly while he bounced in delight. Realizing another cat might notice him and ask what he was happy about, he stopped and gave his chest a few embarrassed licks.

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM

Lighteningkit grinned.

(Sorry, I've got some writer's block so I'm probably gonna sit back and watch you run the show.)
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Lighteningkit grinned.

(Sorry, I've got some writer's block so I'm probably gonna sit back and watch you run the show.)
(It's fine... I have some too)
Closed Thread