by hiraeth
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 25th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Rushfish groomed himself,his heart was beating over the news,A leader! He thought to himself,finally,Riverclan has a higher chance of getting stronger.He got up and padded towards the exit

You know you want to....
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:56 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Pinekit silently watched the on goings of the clan. He had nothing better to do but sit and watch, or try to watch, everything far away seemed blurry and the closer stuff didn't look right. He shook his head and squinted to look around, maybe someone would play with him. His mother had gotten killed trying to protect the nursery from evil cats not long ago, and he and his siblings now stayed together in the nursery without her. And recently he hadn't seen much of Mudnose, he always seemed to be out hunting or doing something with his apprentice.
Pinekit sighed and started to trudge back to the nursery, getting teased by his siblings was nothing compared to sitting in the snow with his delicate body. He used more of smell then sight while walking on.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:16 PM
chirps

@fenic!

Shalefur was, for lack of a better word, restless. It felt as though he had been pacing for moons, and a dull ache had developed in his pawpads to the point where they felt raw. He winces as his pacing led him to stepping on a small pebbled hidden by the fresh layer of snow. Calm down! Why are you like this anyway, Shales? he scolded himself, lifting his forepaw off the ground and examining it's now slightly swollen and red exterior. "Mouse dung," he spat, putting it slowly back onto the ground and sincerely hoping that Geckoleaf was too busy with herbs to have noticed; the last thing he needed was to be pulled away for his pawpad and miss the first sight of Russetstar as the new leader in camp. It felt as though he had waited ages for this moment. Now that him and Russetstar were on a bit of a friendship basis, the tom had a sudden urge to spend all his free time with the new leader - almost like a brother he never had.

The sound of snow crunching underfoot made the RiverClan warrior's head snap up, ears alert and searching for where the sound came from. Finally, his eyes landed on the sturdy form of RiverClan's very own new leader, Russetstar. Something within his heart felt funny as he spotted the tom, and unconsciously a small smile developed on his face. The young warrior sprang forward a step or two before halting in his tracks, heat instantly flooding his ears. What did I just say? Calm. Down. he repeated to himself, curing under his breath before clearing his throat and straightening up again. In a more calm and proper manner, Shalefur padded forward towards Russetstar, dipping his head as he approached him. "I don't think I've gotten to say congratulations yet, Russetstar," he mewed, offering the new leader a small smile as he stopped in front of him. Something about him struck Shalefur, and the tom found it hard to keep his eyes from wandering away from Russetstar's face.

Last edited by spade; December 26th, 2016 at 10:18 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:06 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

(Open) reedflame stretched and yawned then looked around the clearing at his clanmate the new warrior shivered with excitement today was his first day as a warrior

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 28th, 2016, 03:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Jasperpelt sat in the clearing, the black furred tom's yellow hues looking pleasant and friendly as usual. There was a certain amount of guard in them, however...due to unpleasant events happening in the past, Jasperpelt had learned the hard way that not everyone is to be trusted. And not everyone has the best intentions. Still, he continued to hold a certain amount of trust for most cats. He would continue to be friendly...and, if he dared admit it to himself, a little awkward, until someone were to tell him otherwise. Jasperpelt was a cat who wanted to please his clanmates.
If they were to tell him he was being loud, annoying, or too friendly...he would change himself to meet their needs. Jasperpelt loved putting others ahead of him. He practically lived for it, always wanting to help out when he could. Sometimes it seemed to him as though he were too friendly for his own good. And other times, Jasperpelt got an immense sense of joy out of watching the pleasure he could get from other cats by being friendly to them. Jasperpelt scanned the clearing, looking for someone who could use company. Perhaps someone who was not quite social, like himself, or someone who was very social. Either one would work for him. And honestly, any cat in his mind could be a friend. No matter what they might say to him, Jasperpelt knew that everyone secretly wanted to be accepted and cared for. It might be considered a flaw, but if it were, the warrior did not consider it to be a very great one. To him, it was better to love and lose then to never love anything or anyone. The tom sighed, stretching out as his spine curved into a backwards arch and then getting to his paws. Perhaps he would approach any of these cats. Maybe.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 28th, 2016 at 03:46 AM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:52 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Jasperpelt sat in the clearing, the black furred tom's yellow hues looking pleasant and friendly as usual. There was a certain amount of guard in them, however...due to unpleasant events happening in the past, Jasperpelt had learned the hard way that not everyone is to be trusted. And not everyone has the best intentions. Still, he continued to hold a certain amount of trust for most cats. He would continue to be friendly...and, if he dared admit it to himself, a little awkward, until someone were to tell him otherwise. Jasperpelt was a cat who wanted to please his clanmates.
If they were to tell him he was being loud, annoying, or too friendly...he would change himself to meet their needs. Jasperpelt loved putting others ahead of him. He practically lived for it, always wanting to help out when he could. Sometimes it seemed to him as though he were too friendly for his own good. And other times, Jasperpelt got an immense sense of joy out of watching the pleasure he could get from other cats by being friendly to them. Jasperpelt scanned the clearing, looking for someone who could use company. Perhaps someone who was not quite social, like himself, or someone who was very social. Either one would work for him. And honestly, any cat in his mind could be a friend. No matter what they might say to him, Jasperpelt knew that everyone secretly wanted to be accepted and cared for. It might be considered a flaw, but if it were, the warrior did not consider it to be a very great one. To him, it was better to love and lose then to never love anything or anyone. The tom sighed, stretching out as his spine curved into a backwards arch and then getting to his paws. Perhaps he would approach any of these cats. Maybe.
The small mackerel tabby molly slipped back into camp from her nights adventurers. Its been a long while since she last seen her close friend. The last she could recall was the time in the territory in which she ended staying the nights out with them the weather was far to stormy for them to make it safely back. Letting out a soft sigh she padded off to a part of the clearing in which she laid down her ears flattened to her head as she began to groom her tangled up fur. Letting her light amber gaze wander a little Littlesong sighed her claws worked into the ground below. With the recent events that occurred not to long the molly couldn't help but feel upset. This was her new home and she couldnt help but feel as if she done nothing to help out with it. In fact she hated the ideal of losing yet another place. She sighed sadly before sitting back up. Maybe she'll try talking to someone else see if they wanted to go on a hunt of somesorts. Just maybe..
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

The small mackerel tabby molly slipped back into camp from her nights adventurers. Its been a long while since she last seen her close friend. The last she could recall was the time in the territory in which she ended staying the nights out with them the weather was far to stormy for them to make it safely back. Letting out a soft sigh she padded off to a part of the clearing in which she laid down her ears flattened to her head as she began to groom her tangled up fur. Letting her light amber gaze wander a little Littlesong sighed her claws worked into the ground below. With the recent events that occurred not to long the molly couldn't help but feel upset. This was her new home and she couldnt help but feel as if she done nothing to help out with it. In fact she hated the ideal of losing yet another place. She sighed sadly before sitting back up. Maybe she'll try talking to someone else see if they wanted to go on a hunt of somesorts. Just maybe..
Jasperpelt spotted Littlesong in a secluded part of the clearing. The black tom's yellow hues examined her curiously for a moment, and he licked his maw nervously as he shifted his weight. Was she okay? She looked upset...and Jasperpelt was unsure of whether t approach her or not. He was a little worried, he was never good with these things...but he would do his best to help her. Shifting again, the large atom got to his paws and padded over towards Littlesong. "Hey...you looked like you could use some company...is everything okay? You look like you just lost your best friend," Jasperpelt joked lightly. He was unsure whether the she car would take offense to him or not. Was she that kind of cat, or would she understand his intentions? Until he found out, Jasperpelt would remain standing- just in case he needed to make an exit. If all else fails, don't make the problem worse. Run away from it like someone who has some brains in their head. Jasperpelt thought sarcastically, as he awaited the she cat's reply.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:02 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Jasperpelt spotted Littlesong in a secluded part of the clearing. The black tom's yellow hues examined her curiously for a moment, and he licked his maw nervously as he shifted his weight. Was she okay? She looked upset...and Jasperpelt was unsure of whether t approach her or not. He was a little worried, he was never good with these things...but he would do his best to help her. Shifting again, the large atom got to his paws and padded over towards Littlesong. "Hey...you looked like you could use some company...is everything okay? You look like you just lost your best friend," Jasperpelt joked lightly. He was unsure whether the she car would take offense to him or not. Was she that kind of cat, or would she understand his intentions? Until he found out, Jasperpelt would remain standing- just in case he needed to make an exit. If all else fails, don't make the problem worse. Run away from it like someone who has some brains in their head. Jasperpelt thought sarcastically, as he awaited the she cat's reply.
Hearing the toms voice Littlesongs ears perked slightly. Shuffling her paws a tad bit she sighed softly. "You know Im not too sure if I did or not but thank you for the intentions of what youre trying to do " She said softly turning her head away she huffed. Feeling as if she made no sense the molly decided she would try to make things clear. Turning her head up she looked at the light cloudy sky her gaze scanned the little details of the cloud that laid to rest there. Promising for another snow fall. "you know what I mean is that im glad that you took the time to come over to see if im alright and that you were trying to joke around but the thing is. I'm not entirely sure If i did lose my best friend or not. The last time I saw him was way before the battle had occurred. The 'takeover' I mean and ever since then I haven't seen a single hair from him! I'm not even sure if hes still alive or not!" Sniffling she lowered her head avoiding any and all eye contact with the other.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

@Pink Orca!

Phantompaw sits in the clearing watching her clanmates the old cheerful kit was gone from moons ago. She looks at her paws thinking of her father. She never knew her mother very well so it never bothered her much that her mother died when she was a kit. But with her father gone she didnt know what else to do. She wanted to talk to Waterpaw but he was no where to be found. Adderbark was all she had and now he was gone and her best friend was never around her anymore. A small tear drop falls onto the ground as she blinks slowly.

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:34 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
@Pink Orca!

Phantompaw sits in the clearing watching her clanmates the old cheerful kit was gone from moons ago. She looks at her paws thinking of her father. She never knew her mother very well so it never bothered her much that her mother died when she was a kit. But with her father gone she didnt know what else to do. She wanted to talk to Waterpaw but he was no where to be found. Adderbark was all she had and now he was gone and her best friend was never around her anymore. A small tear drop falls onto the ground as she blinks slowly.
Silverpaw walked up to the she-cat and tapped her on the shoulder with his paw. "Are you okay?" he meowed, blinking his almost-yellow eyes at her. He was half hoping she wouldn't be confused by his scent,as he still smelled fainty of the Syndicate, but hoped more that she wouldn't just shrug him off, as did most cats he had spoken with so far. "You seem down..." The young tom's silver banded tail swished behind him as the Ocicat awaited a response.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread