Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
~~Tigermist~~

{ open }

Tigermist wasn't expecting anything bad. But she should always think that. What?

She ran to the clearing and saw the body. "Wh-WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed, ears pinning. She didn't know what to do. What attacked Shinningskies? Why?

She backed up, shaking her head. No... please no... why StarClan?! She looked up and back down. She never knew Shinningskies very well, but she was a Clan cat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
*ೃ༄He/Him.ೃ࿐ *ೃ༄Large orange tom with white chest and green eyes.ೃ࿐
╰┈➤ ❝ The Quiet, Softspoken Floofball❞

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ ❝A sunset is the intro music to the night꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════
//➺ The fluffy tom was resting outside when he heard cats coming to camp. He got up as the smell of death hit his nose. As Aspenstrike came through the camp gates, his heart dropped. Shiningskies was dead. He knew how hard it would be for Aspenstrike; they were mates. He couldn't imagine loosing Tigermist. Wait, why was he thinking about her? Neverless, he would help prepare for the burial. He was about to make his way over when he heard Tigermist. He couldn't help but realize how upset she seemed.

//➺ Making his way over, he puffed up his fur. If the she-cat would let him, he would curl his tail with hers. "Shhhh... It's fine darling. She's watching over us," he whispered softly, quiet enough that only she could hear. He turned to face aspenstrike. Do you know who didi it? Any fur, scent or anything to give away a cat? he motioned with his paws. His white ear flicked, listening to the breeze. He looked up at the sky, knowing Shiningskies was watching over them. She was at peace now.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

Quote:

~~Tigermist~~

Tigermist was very upset. She was afraid that whoever killed Shinningskies would come after the rest of the Clan. Then a fluffy tail wrapped around her own. She looked up. It was Lionpuff, one of her newer friends. He was trying to reassure her. The orange tabby didn't blame him. The two were kind of close. "Y-yeah... Your right... I'm just... What if that thing comes after us again? One by one?" She shook her head. Panic, panic, panic...

(Lion is so cute around Tigermist to be honest)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
*ೃ༄He/Him.ೃ࿐ *ೃ༄Large orange tom with white chest and green eyes.ೃ࿐
╰┈➤ ❝ The Quiet, Softspoken Floofball❞

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ ❝A sunset is the intro music to the night꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════
//➺ He purred softly in hopes to comfort Tigermist. He turned his head as the molly's parent came over. He dipped his head respectfully to Asterblink. He turned back to the orange tabby cat. "I'll make sure you're safe," he whispered softly into her ear. "They'll have to get through me first. Don't worry darling, you're safe here," he purred gently. He puffed out his fur, allowing Tigermist to rest on his shoulders. He seemed calm on the outside, but his heart was pounding. But he had to remain calm. For his tiger.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

[ @pumpkinbubble. - Ik right?? ][ @KataroAndTheHeather - Asterblink ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

VC: A strong British accent.

▲▼▲
Asterblink thought that perhaps today would be a good day to let Dawnkit out of the nursery, as the young she-cat had opened her eyes. And, even though today was quite cloudy, fresh air and a little bit of wind ruffling Dawnkit's fur would do her good. Although, the serenity of the clearing was broken when Aspenstrike entered the clan with a dead cat. Shiningskies. It was quite obvious that Aspenstrike had been mourning the she-cat a bit, and--even thought Asterblink never knew the she-cat that well--they still felt their ears level down. A dead cat was never good news. Especially since it was RiverClan who had commited this crime. This murder would only fuel the fire more.

Asterblink felt something prod their paw, and they glanced down to see Dawnkit. The young kit--whom was smaller than Asterblink's paw--looked very confused and very bored. Dawnkit was let out so that she could play with the other kits, but the only other kit here was Chipmunkkit, and he was a bit older than Dawnkit. Plus, he already knew how to speak. Dawnkit hasn't quite learned that skill yet, as she was only a few days old. Plus, her siblings--to Asterblink's knowledge--haven't quite opened their eyes yet.

"Once second, dear." Asterblink had responded to Dawnkit. They had caught eye of Tigermist, who looked distressed. That was very worrying to Asterblink. They were about to go up to Tigermist and comfort their daughter, when another cat strutted up to Tigermist. Ah. Asterblink smirked as the tom started to comfort Tigermist. Young love! Maybe Tigermist wouldn't need Asterblink to comfort and help her after all. Perhaps Asterblink's role in Tigermist's life is complete. No, she'll still need me. She can't escape me!

Dawnkit started to become more and more agitated, which resulted in Asterblink having to let her free. Dawnkit was now just running around, tripping over tiny molecules of dust. Asterblink sighed, not with agitation, but with sadness. Hopefully this war between WindClan and RiverClan will not get to Dawnkit. Her innocence was everything to them, and so Asterblink would to anything to have Dawnkit live her life normally.

Even if it meant that a cat needed to be killed under their claws.

Characters mentioned:
Dawnkit [me] Tigermist [ @pumpkinbubble. ] Aspenstrike [ @poppy. ] Chipmunkkit [ @Theodore_510 ] & Lionpuff [ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]
Quote:

~~Tigermist~~

(Sorry for late and short post)

Tigermist saw her adoptive mother at the corner of her only green eye. She looked up at Lionpuff and rested her head on his shoulders. "I don't want the Clan getting hurt anymore..."

[Protective Aunt and Bsf to the resue B3]

~~

Hollyfang - She/Her - Omnisexual + Polyamorus - 16 Moons

--
HollyFang heard distress from the clearing and hesitated to get up from her warm nest. "Fine..." She mumbled to herself and dragged her crea paws up with a stretch. As she padded out they didn't smell the blood yet, not a very good sniffer she had. She saw TigerMist looking distressed with LionPuff comforting her. She was confused as she yawned and padded over. "What's..." She started, pausing to yawn "What's going on?" She asked her best friend. Her fur looked very messy and unkept. She looked around and finally spotted the dead corpse.

The need for blood surged through HollyFang's body, her eyes wide with hunger and staring at the body. 'No! No! No!' She thought but she was trapped. She bit her lip to try to stop the craving for the irony taste.

"Oh stars stop!" She muttered to her self, biting her lip harder and squeezing her eyes closed.
[Explanation; HollyFang is kinda psycho/mentally unstable and has a weird, sometimes uncontrollable, craving for blood sometimes]

~~

Mallow'whisker - She/Her - Demisexual, Polyromantic + Polyamoric - 19 Moons

--
MallowWhisker was simply doing her daily third groom of her fluffy red pelt when AspenStrike came running in a dead body in her maw. "Oh heavens of starclan!" The beatiful molly exclaimed, bringing her paw to her mouth. She, hesitantly, padded forward. She stared at Shiningskies' body from afar, zoning out. She snapped her her senses and saw her niece, TigerMist, looking distraught and some large, fluffy orange cat padded next to her niece. She narrowed her eyes at him. Was he TigerMist's mate!? She would handle that later. For now, she focused on her niece. She sat behind her niece and placed a comforting paw on TigerMist's shoulder.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 14th, 2023, 05:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

[Protective Aunt and Bsf to the resue B3]

~~

--
HollyFang heard distress from the clearing and hesitated to get up from her warm nest. "Fine..." She mumbled to herself and dragged her crea paws up with a stretch. As she padded out they didn't smell the blood yet, not a very good sniffer she had. She saw TigerMist looking distressed with LionPuff comforting her. She was confused as she yawned and padded over. "What's..." She started, pausing to yawn "What's going on?" She asked her best friend. Her fur looked very messy and unkept. She looked around and finally spotted the dead corpse.

The need for blood surged through HollyFang's body, her eyes wide with hunger and staring at the body. 'No! No! No!' She thought but she was trapped. She bit her lip to try to stop the craving for the irony taste.

"Oh stars stop!" She muttered to her self, biting her lip harder and squeezing her eyes closed.
[Explanation; HollyFang is kinda psycho/mentally unstable and has a weird, sometimes uncontrollable, craving for blood sometimes]

~~

Mallow'whisker - She/Her - Demisexual, Polyromantic + Polyamoric - 19 Moons

--
MallowWhisker was simply doing her daily third groom of her fluffy red pelt when AspenStrike came running in a dead body in her maw. "Oh heavens of starclan!" The beatiful molly exclaimed, bringing her paw to her mouth. She, hesitantly, padded forward. She stared at Shiningskies' body from afar, zoning out. She snapped her her senses and saw her niece, TigerMist, looking distraught and some large, fluffy orange cat padded next to her niece. She narrowed her eyes at him. Was he TigerMist's mate!? She would handle that later. For now, she focused on her niece. She sat behind her niece and placed a comforting paw on TigerMist's shoulder.
*Tigermist looked at Hollyfang in fear, shaking Mallowwhisker's paw off her shoulder*

@Bean_The_Pumpkin @KataroAndTheHeather

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old October 14th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

A pleasant, herbal smell hit her senses before she noticed she had company. No... not herbal. Cowtuft had a herbal scent about him, same as her, no doubt. You didn't get to hang around a bunch of drying, old herbs all the time and escape the fact that you were just destined to smell like the herb storage, no matter how much you bathed. No, the scent that she picked up was different. Softer. Floral?

Gulping down the last of her mouse, Lightningstorm lifted her head, licking her whiskers clean as she heard that nickname. The oh so simple yet oddly charming one her self proclaimed rival had chosen for her. Turning her head curiously towards the warrior, she realized with some well masked surprise that the scent seemed to be coming off her. Well... the healer supposed it was an improvement on the fear that had leaked from her the day before. She seemed better, as a matter of fact. Refreshed, even. Was it because of whatever she had rolled in? Mind always storming about, finding importance in things that others might consider banal, she couldn't help but wonder if the scent and her improved mood were connected. It was simply the way she was wired, the way she had been trained to think.

Before the lithe calico could utter a word, however, Firestorm decided to show just how completely back to normal she was. The order that was uttered from the warrior's lips instantly brought a flash of lightning to the medicine cat's eyes, a cheeky sneer lifting the corner of her maw. And yet just as quickly as that spark of rebellion was ignited, it fizzled... because what in the name of the stars had this molly just said? Had... had she said innit? Innit? Since when did she speak like that? No... The hot head spoke fast and similar enough to the healer, but she had never shared the vernacular she most had in common with her mentor. No doubt the spotted molly was tired. Hearing things were she wasn't supposed to. Just as good, she guessed. It wouldn't necessarily be the kindest thing in the world to tease this one after the obvious hard day she had yesterday. Not like her day had been any less stressful, but that wasn't for the tabby to worry about.

Her sneer growing softer until it was friendlier, more of a teasing grin, Lightningstorm got up, stretching her limbs once more before she cocked her head to the side, as if innocently assessing the molly. "Ah, you talking about the near empty prey pile?" she mewed, her tone carrying a teasing sweet and innocent vibe to it. "Lucky for you, I was about to do the same. Seems the warriors of this clan can't even be trusted to keep themselves fed. I would say great minds think alike... but... well..."

A brow quirked on her head before her grin grew, letting the implications of what she had just said linger in the air. Knowing Firestorm, the warrior would probably take the meaning of what she'd just said in the opposite direction, thinking it a compliment. Yeah... that sounded about right. Unable to help herself, she let go of a small giggle at the thought, dipping her head in an attempt to mask it as she picked up her finished meal. If they were heading out of the camp, she might as well bury the mouse somewhere safer outside.

"Well then... lead the way, Kitten. I'm sure the best hunter in WindClan knows all the best hunting spots," Lightningstorm mewed, mischief twinkling in her eyes as she circled around the molly, attempting to flick the tabby's nose with her tail before beginning to head on out, knowing her companion was probably not the type to patiently wait around anyways.

-

@Dark [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 14th, 2023, 10:39 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink

▲▼▲
Asterblink sighed as they watched more cats react to the body of Shiningskies. Although, two particular cats had caught their attention.--Hollyfang and Mallowwhisker. Hollyfang especially. The she-cat seemed to react to the body in an... interesting kind of way. Like... hunger. Asterblink narrowed their heterochronic eyes in suspicion. If that she-cat did anything to Dawnkit--or any of Asterblink's kits for that matter--they would spare no solstice.

Asterblink blinked their eyes away from Hollyfang, and rested eyes on Tigermist. Seems their adoptive daughter had noticed it, too. Perhaps... perhaps it was time for Dawnkit to get back inside the nursery.

"Dawnkit," they whistled, "Dawnkit, come here! Sleepy time." It also looked like the Earth had ruffled Dawnkit's fur quite enough. She was all sticks and stones! Aaaand... it looked like Dawnkit hadn't heard Asterblink. Well, it's fine, right? She can play some more until the evening.

@pumpkinbubble. & @the.lemon.witch (YO WHAT HOLLYFANG IS SO COOL-)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old October 14th, 2023, 11:38 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm puffed out her chest with an odd sense of superiority when the calico not only didn’t argue, but also mentioned something about great minds before changing her mind. Fantastic, it seemed as though the young healer finally understood that when it came to brains, she was no match for her. She was the great Firestorm after all, it was only a matter of time before she realized. Just where her place was (below her).

Upon hearing the medicine cat’s nickname for her, Firestorm felt a strong urge to just sink her teeth into the tail that flicked across her nose. ’No Firestorm… not now, too many witnesses’ she found herself thinking, already regretting her decision to bring this fur ball with her. When she refocused on the minor annoyance that she called her rival, only to see that she was already moving ahead. Oh no she doesn’t!

To be honest, the orange tabby wasn’t even as iritated at the nickname as she once was. As much as it irked her initially, it was growing on her a little bit (though she’d never admit it). No no, what was getting her tail in a twist this time was how Spots thought it was okay to try and leave her behind when the hunt was her idea.

Gingerly bounding after Lightningpaw, Firestorm maneuvered her way in front of her. ”As the best hunter, I shall show you a good spot.” She announced. Twisting her head over her shoulder, she gave the younger she-cat a wink before saying ”Try to keep up,” and taking off in a careful sprint.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune uhh you can either vm me or something if you want to reply to this, or you can reply to this and my territory post that I’ll start at some point after I wake up]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 15th, 2023 at 04:59 AM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 11:53 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

*Tigermist looked at Hollyfang in fear, shaking Mallowwhisker's paw off her shoulder*

@Bean_The_Pumpkin @KataroAndTheHeather
Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink

▲▼▲
Asterblink sighed as they watched more cats react to the body of Shiningskies. Although, two particular cats had caught their attention.--Hollyfang and Mallowwhisker. Hollyfang especially. The she-cat seemed to react to the body in an... interesting kind of way. Like... hunger. Asterblink narrowed their heterochronic eyes in suspicion. If that she-cat did anything to Dawnkit--or any of Asterblink's kits for that matter--they would spare no solstice.

Asterblink blinked their eyes away from Hollyfang, and rested eyes on Tigermist. Seems their adoptive daughter had noticed it, too. Perhaps... perhaps it was time for Dawnkit to get back inside the nursery.

"Dawnkit," they whistled, "Dawnkit, come here! Sleepy time." It also looked like the Earth had ruffled Dawnkit's fur quite enough. She was all sticks and stones! Aaaand... it looked like Dawnkit hadn't heard Asterblink. Well, it's fine, right? She can play some more until the evening.

@pumpkinbubble. & @the.lemon.witch (YO WHAT HOLLYFANG IS SO COOL-)

--

HollyFang sat there. Body tense and eyes squeeze closed. She took five deep breaths, relaxing a bit.

HollyFang bit her inner lip lightly until it bled. This small taste of the blood satisfied her.

She slowly and calmly opened her eyes. She noticed that AsterBlink and TigerMist looked scared of her. "Sorry..." She whispered.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 15th, 2023, 12:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

--

HollyFang sat there. Body tense and eyes squeeze closed. She took five deep breaths, relaxing a bit.

HollyFang bit her inner lip lightly until it bled. This small taste of the blood satisfied her.

She slowly and calmly opened her eyes. She noticed that AsterBlink and TigerMist looked scared of her. "Sorry..." She whispered.
*Tigermist was frozen*

@KataroAndTheHeather

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old October 15th, 2023, 02:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost blinked at her surroundings in silence.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:12 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Swankit stumbled out of the nursery and began stumbling around the clearing, exploring. As it was cloudy the sun wasn't bothering her eyes. She was stumbling over things. She wasn't sure what the thingys she was stumbling over were called. The only thing that she was sure about was that they looked somewhat blurry, not that she really noticed that.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 15th, 2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Lightningpaw had been exiting the underground warren which she called home for some sunlight and much needed air. As much as the calico apprentice had been getting used to living in the darkened den, she was a WindClanner at heart. She craved for the feeling of the breeze in her fur, even when said breeze was far colder than it had any right to be. Stars above did she hate leaffall and leafbare. As it was, however, the young healer didn't have much time to ponder on this, a familiar stench of decay hitting her senses as the stomping of paws filled the clearing. A howling sob accompanied the ruckus, a proclamation of death being made. Shiningskies? The queen? She was dead?

"Cowtuft, we're needed!" the apprentice called into the medicine cat's den before bounding forward, large ears flattened.

It was already starting. The murmurs. The unfounded gossip. The clamoring for RiverClan's blood. And on whose grounds? Lightningpaw couldn't stand it. The audacity of it all. The urgency to call to arms by cats who would never back up those words with actions, too lazy to do much of anything, or to self centered to give a rat's arse.

"I need everyone to bloody calm down. Now! Aspenstrike, details. Was there any scent in the area?" the wiry framed molly asked, approaching the body.

Used as she was to the scent, Lightningpaw couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at the ripeness of the body. With a paw, she gently moved Shiningskies' head, taking a good look at her throat. A small frown marred her face at the sight. Had she been murdered? Stars... the body was swollen at this point, and the water had done little to preserve the nature of the wounds. To make matters worse, she was covered in bruises and nicks. At a glance it was impossible to tell what kind of wounds these were. For all she knew, the molly might have been carried through rocks by the river's current before ending on the WindClan shore. What a bloody mess...

By instinct, the spotted feline looked at the former queen's paws, unsurprised to find nothing there. If she had fought another cat, the water had washed away everything. There was no blood, no fur... nothing of note that could better help in pinpointing what had happened here. The RiverClan border... What was she doing there? Had she been dragged there? Had she spotted RiverClan cats trespassing? Was it part of her routine?

"Do you have the foggiest why Shiningskies was by the RiverClan border? Did you encounter any RiverClan scent on your way there?" Lightningpaw asked Aspenstrike, almond shaped eyes still inspecting the waterlogged corpse the Guardian had brought with her.

-

@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft] | @poppy. [Aspenstrike]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios