Today 04:18 PM

Old April 1st, 2019, 06:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw laughed. "I'm Sunpaw." She said. She looked at her side of the border. As long as I'm not caught, I think it's ok with me taking to him. she thought, looking back at Graypaw with a smile.
Graypaw smiled, "So how did you manage to fall into the river anyway? Aren't you a riverclan cat?", he asked. The tom was just a little curious and hoped she didn't tske offence to it.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 1st, 2019, 06:04 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw smiled, "So how did you manage to fall into the river anyway? Aren't you a riverclan cat?", he asked. The tom was just a little curious and hoped she didn't tske offence to it.
Sunpaw looked at the ground, she knew he would ask. "I was trying to catch a fish. I saw one, swiped my paw, and my weight shifted so I fell in. I've had a very clumsy history." She explained, looking back up at him.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Sunpaw looked at the ground, she knew he would ask. "I was trying to catch a fish. I saw one, swiped my paw, and my weight shifted so I fell in. I've had a very clumsy history." She explained, looking back up at him.
Graypaw nodded. "You want to know a trick on keeping your weight from messing you up?", he asked. The tom had a playful spark in his eyes. Graypaw licked his paw before cleaning his ears with it.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 1st, 2019, 06:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Graypaw nodded. "You want to know a trick on keeping your weight from messing you up?", he asked. The tom had a playful spark in his eyes. Graypaw licked his paw before cleaning his ears with it.
Sunpaw looked at him with curiousity. "Sure." She said. She noticed the playfulness in his eyes, and wondered what it was about.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Sunpaw looked at him with curiousity. "Sure." She said. She noticed the playfulness in his eyes, and wondered what it was about.

Graypaw laughed. "You eat a lot. I'm always hungry and it keeps me from falling over.", he joked. The tom thought it was funny and hoped that Sunpaw would too, but he hardly doubted.

Old April 1st, 2019, 06:31 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Graypaw laughed. "You eat a lot. I'm always hungry and it keeps me from falling over.", he joked. The tom thought it was funny and hoped that Sunpaw would too, but he hardly doubted.
Sunpaw laughed and rolled her eyes. "I don't think that's going to work." She said. "Plus I would hardly be able to train in the-" she cut herself off. I almost exposed my darkest secret! she thought.
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Sunpaw laughed and rolled her eyes. "I don't think that's going to work." She said. "Plus I would hardly be able to train in the-" she cut herself off. I almost exposed my darkest secret! she thought.
Graypaw heard her last sentence and froze. He knew what she meant. "You train in the Dark Forest?", he asked, his eyes widening. His ears laid flat and his fur fluffed up. Graypaw made his fur lie flat. @~Silverkit~;

Last edited by Madelaine; April 2nd, 2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:33 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Graypaw heard her last sentence and froze. He knew what she meant. "You train in the Dark Forest?", he asked, his eyes widening. His ears laid flat and his fur fluffed up. Graypaw made his fur lie flat. @~Silverkit~;

Sunpaw took a step back. "N-no, w-why would y-you think t-that?" She stuttered. I can't lie. she thought. She looked at the ground and took a deep breath. "Yes" she confessed.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Sunpaw took a step back. "N-no, w-why would y-you think t-that?" She stuttered. I can't lie. she thought. She looked at the ground and took a deep breath. "Yes" she confessed.
Graypaw looked at her and swallowed. 'Just because she trains in the dark forest doesn't mean she's a terrible cat,', he thought. He calmed down a bit. "Cool. It's cool, but do you actually think it's such a good idea?", he asked, calmly.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:43 PM
I'm a Sunflower

:
Quote:

Graypaw looked at her and swallowed. 'Just because she trains in the dark forest doesn't mean she's a terrible cat,', he thought. He calmed down a bit. "Cool. It's cool, but do you actually think it's such a good idea?", he asked, calmly.
Sunpaw was still looking at the ground, nervous. "Um it gives me a chance. No else has ever given me a chance." She said with a sigh. She thought of her parents, how she tried so hard to impress them. They abused her. But they died awhile back. She had become friends with a kitty pet but the clan found out. So she got bullied for being a "kittypet friend" and how she was so small.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 2nd, 2019 at 04:43 PM.