Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Convert this? Profile...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:49 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by squidz
Today 10:39 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:35 AM
I'm Going Down, Like the...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:35 AM
Birchpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:27 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:51 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

"Right. Later, though."

On the ground, Thunder sighed and gritted his teeth. The cobwebs had stopped the blood but there was still imense pain in his neck.
Jinx applied pressure to the wound, worry pushing her forwards as she tried her best to remember the herb that could help with the pain. Wait for it... wait for it... She got it! Poppy seeds! "Lightning. Get me a poppy head."

{ @Shadow }
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 28th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow said nothing and gazed at the sky for a few moment, ``It's actually kind of going well, you know, with the hunting in the wild, Iris surviving that fox.`` He mewed, ``Well, she actually got saved, so now Ender is in our group! The more the merrier that's what my mother would say when my twoleg and his friends came with other kittens and cats.`` He said, remembering his past memories, ``She's probably dead..`` He said quietly, looking down at his paws.
Quote:

"Right. Later, though."

On the ground, Thunder sighed and gritted his teeth. The cobwebs had stopped the blood but there was still imense pain in his neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Jinx applied pressure to the wound, worry pushing her forwards as she tried her best to remember the herb that could help with the pain. Wait for it... wait for it... She got it! Poppy seeds! "Lightning. Get me a poppy head."

{ @Shadow }
Silent watched. He wanted to help-but no one would ever trust him. He felt so guilty. But much to his dismay-pride was welling up in him. Did he feel happy? About this?? Maybe it was because he showed that no good kit that he isn’t some wea-no. He should feel sad and horrified about this. And that’s what he made himself feel.

Dawn frowned. “Sparrow don’t think about the negatives. That will only drag you down. I’m so sorry about your loss..she may be alive. Focus on the positives. Your alive. Many other cats are alive.” She babbled on about the positives.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:56 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

{ @Shadow }
"Right here." He pushed it toward her and watched his brother anxiously.

Thunder coughed weakly and sighed again, his chest rising and falling slowly. He opened his eyes and looked at Silent. "I'm sorry... for what I said..."

Lightning looked at Thunder and then to Silent. "It isn't your fault," he said. "It's your anger's fault. Once we get Thunder patched up I'll teach you how to control your rage."
@Shadow

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; December 28th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent watched. He wanted to help-but no one would ever trust him. He felt so guilty. But much to his dismay-pride was welling up in him. Did he feel happy? About this?? Maybe it was because he showed that no good kit that he isn’t some wea-no. He should feel sad and horrified about this. And that’s what he made himself feel.

Dawn frowned. “Sparrow don’t think about the negatives. That will only drag you down. I’m so sorry about your loss..she may be alive. Focus on the positives. Your alive. Many other cats are alive.” She babbled on about the positives.

Sparrow sighed, ``I guess you have a point.`` He mewed.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

"Right here." He pushed it toward her and watched his brother anxiously.

Thunder coughed weakly and sighed again, his chest rising and falling slowly. He opened his eyes and looked at Silent. "I'm sorry... for what I said..."

Lightning looked at Thunder and then to Silent. "It isn't your fault," he said. "It's your anger's fault. Once we get Thunder patched up I'll teach you how to control your rage."
@Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow sighed, ``I guess you have a point.`` He mewed.
Silent nodded. "I-Im sorry for what I said...and what I did.." He was truthful though a part of him was furious that he had to apologize. He looked to Lightning. "That will be much appreciated."

Dawn nodded. "yes. I suppose I am."
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent nodded. "I-Im sorry for what I said...and what I did.." He was truthful though a part of him was furious that he had to apologize. He looked to Lightning. "That will be much appreciated."

Suddenly he leaned forward and the cobwebs soaked red. He hissed, "I can see the doubt and the fear in your mind, Silent. Don't let those rule over your life; embrace what you haven't done." Then he fell back down, his breathing become shallow and desperate.

"Thunder, no!" Lightning shouted, and turned toward Jinx. "Help him, please!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

``You seem less shy and scared and more, positive, brave and hopeful!`` He mewed with a slight smile on his face. His mismatched eyes gaze up the sky which was growing darker as the sun was about to set.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:21 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

Suddenly he leaned forward and the cobwebs soaked red. He hissed, "I can see the doubt and the fear in your mind, Silent. Don't let those rule over your life; embrace what you haven't done." Then he fell back down, his breathing become shallow and desperate.

"Thunder, no!" Lightning shouted, and turned toward Jinx. "Help him, please!"
Just when Jinx had thought things were getting better, they escalated. Quickly. Beginning to freak out, she screamed for some cat to get more cobweb, and horsetail even, not having time to get it herself or explain what it was. She pressed hard on the wound. Shock and fear showed on her maw, and she shakily shook out two poppy seeds. Shoving them between Thunder's jaws, praying he would swallow, she hoped for the best.

< @Shadow >
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 28th, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:20 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Just when Jinx had thought things were getting better, they escalated. Quickly. Beginning to freak out, she screamed for some cat to get more cobweb, and horsetail even, not having time to get it herself or explain what it was. She pressed hard on the wound. Shock and fear showed on her maw, and she shakily shook out two poppy seeds. Shoving them between Thunder's jaws, praying he would swallow, she hoped for the best.

< @Shadow >
"Oh no, he can't sleep!' Lightning yelled. "If he does, he'll die!"

"I was going to die either way," Thunder breathed. "It was impossible to avoid." He coughed, a noise edging between a laugh and a sigh, and swallowed. "My fault, anyway..."

Last edited by dino.; December 29th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
wowowowow

Quote:

"Oh no, he can't sleep!' Lightning yelled. "If he does, he'll die!"

"I was going to die either way," Thunder breathed. "It was impossible to avoid." He coughed, a noise edging between a laugh and a sigh, and swallowed. "My fault, anyway..."
"I gave him enough that he won't sleep. He'll only calm down." I hope.When Thunder spoke, she answered, "You're not going to die. Don't strain yourself by talking or it'll make things worse." Fear has still opened a wound in her chest, and she forced it down again. He'll be fine.
Right?