Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old February 24th, 2019, 03:27 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
It must be nice,” she meowed. She shivered. “And hopefully warmer.” Brightpaw padded alongside her mentor, drinking in the scents of the territory. Everything seemed sharper and clearer, now they were alone, and not surrounded by dozens of cats. She tasted the air, trying to see if she could scent anything interesting, but she didn’t know how to recognise anything.

I think I like Addereye, she thought. He seemed nice enough, and he looked like he knew what he was doing. She just hoped he wouldn’t get too impatient with her. “I like this,” she declared. “It’s much quieter out here.” She didn’t get a lot of peace in the nursery with lots of other kits.
The black tom nodded, his tail flicking. "Most cats only come here when hunting, or they want to get away from the camp." He said, looking forward now as he kept padding.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:55 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The black tom nodded, his tail flicking. "Most cats only come here when hunting, or they want to get away from the camp." He said, looking forward now as he kept padding.
Brightpaw gave another glance behind her—the camp already seemed so far away. Not looking where she was going, she stumbled on a tree root, but managed to right herself before she fell. “Before you teach me how to hunt, you might have to teach me how to walk!” she joked. She was feeling much more at ease around Addereye than she had been earlier.

She heard the call of a bird and saw it, perched on a branch above them. “What kind of bird is that?” she asked. “I think I’ve eaten it before.
Old February 24th, 2019, 05:49 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Brightpaw gave another glance behind her—the camp already seemed so far away. Not looking where she was going, she stumbled on a tree root, but managed to right herself before she fell. “Before you teach me how to hunt, you might have to teach me how to walk!” she joked. She was feeling much more at ease around Addereye than she had been earlier.

She heard the call of a bird and saw it, perched on a branch above them. “What kind of bird is that?” she asked. “I think I’ve eaten it before.
Addereye looked up at the bird. "It's a thrush." He told, watching the bird hop around on the perch.

Old February 25th, 2019, 02:17 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Tallear sniffed a bit and cocked his head, wanting the orange tom to follow him. "That maybe be true, but if they're weak and we aren't, we won't have to worry about attack and focus more on training and work."
Jaguartooth got to his paws, stretching out his massive form before picking up his catch and following Tallear as they padded through the forest, weaving among the trees. At the older tom's words, Jaguartooth glanced up at him, eyes wide, though he didn't say anything. Did this other tom really care so little about the other Clans? Yes, he knew that he should worry about his own, but he still couldn't believe his ears. Surely Tallear cared about the other Clans at least a little! They may have had their shares of feuds, but there have also been times when the Clans have helped each other! And not all of the Clans were hostile towards one another! Didn't that count for anything? Sighing, Jaguartooth grumbled under his breath, his words muffled by the rabbit in his maw. Rabbit... A rabbit was the gift I gave Lightpaw the first time we met up at Seastones, the tom thought sadly. He really missed the ShadowClan she-cat, very much so. She had been the only one who truly understood him. She didn't judge him as a killer just because his father was. She actually cared about him. He had felt a weight of sadness in his chest ever since she had disappeared. The orange tom suddenly glanced up and paused, his large ears perked. He frowned slightly, then quietly set his rabbit down. He fluidly and quietly moved forward, making sure to keep his weight even on the ground, then leaped, pouncing on a large squirrel, giving it a swift killing bite to the neck. He did everything in perfect formation, but, after all, he was a skilled hunter. He picked up his catch in his jaws and set it next to the rabbit. He was lucky to have found two prey in one hunting trip. With leaf-bare being so harsh this year, prey was much scarcer than usual. He picked up both pieces of Fresh Kill, glancing up to see Tallear watching him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:31 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth got to his paws, stretching out his massive form before picking up his catch and following Tallear as they padded through the forest, weaving among the trees. At the older tom's words, Jaguartooth glanced up at him, eyes wide, though he didn't say anything. Did this other tom really care so little about the other Clans? Yes, he knew that he should worry about his own, but he still couldn't believe his ears. Surely Tallear cared about the other Clans at least a little! They may have had their shares of feuds, but there have also been times when the Clans have helped each other! And not all of the Clans were hostile towards one another! Didn't that count for anything? Sighing, Jaguartooth grumbled under his breath, his words muffled by the rabbit in his maw. Rabbit... A rabbit was the gift I gave Lightpaw the first time we met up at Seastones, the tom thought sadly. He really missed the ShadowClan she-cat, very much so. She had been the only one who truly understood him. She didn't judge him as a killer just because his father was. She actually cared about him. He had felt a weight of sadness in his chest ever since she had disappeared. The orange tom suddenly glanced up and paused, his large ears perked. He frowned slightly, then quietly set his rabbit down. He fluidly and quietly moved forward, making sure to keep his weight even on the ground, then leaped, pouncing on a large squirrel, giving it a swift killing bite to the neck. He did everything in perfect formation, but, after all, he was a skilled hunter. He picked up his catch in his jaws and set it next to the rabbit. He was lucky to have found two prey in one hunting trip. With leaf-bare being so harsh this year, prey was much scarcer than usual. He picked up both pieces of Fresh Kill, glancing up to see Tallear watching him.
Tallear didn't really care about the other clans. He didnt have a reason to. He knew that the clans helped each other, but it was for survival or to have something over the other. That's the only reason why they needed to help each other. The clans would all survive without help, whether or not many will live, that its a different matter. If kits die, or if warriors or too weak to hunt, it'll just be natural selection. The strong will live.
Tallear stopped walking when Jaguartooth went for the squirrel, watching his technique carefully. "Good job." He praised. Tallear was a decent hunter, better than some, but it was not his strong suit. He had excellent strength and grest hearing so he made a better fighter than a hunter. "A rabbit and a squirrel is pretty good for this season."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 25th, 2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:

Addereye looked up at the bird. "It's a thrush." He told, watching the bird hop around on the perch.
Do you think you could catch it?” Brightpaw asked, curious. “Or is it too high? Wait!” she added excitedly. “Could I try to catch it?” Her face fell. “Okay, that’s probably a bad idea. But maybe if you showed me how you would do it, I’ll learn from that!” She gave her mentor a hopeful look. I know he said we wouldn’t do much training today, but...

The calico apprentice wanted to get ahead with her warrior skills, while she still could. Partly because of her enthusiasm, but also because she was afraid that she would struggle with it. The calico had never been the best at moss-ball, or play-fighting—she’d never been the best at anything, really, and she doubted that was going to change now. But she could make up for that by starting early and working harder, and she was determined to make her mentor proud.
Old February 25th, 2019, 05:14 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Do you think you could catch it?” Brightpaw asked, curious. “Or is it too high? Wait!” she added excitedly. “Could I try to catch it?” Her face fell. “Okay, that’s probably a bad idea. But maybe if you showed me how you would do it, I’ll learn from that!” She gave her mentor a hopeful look. I know he said we wouldn’t do much training today, but...

The calico apprentice wanted to get ahead with her warrior skills, while she still could. Partly because of her enthusiasm, but also because she was afraid that she would struggle with it. The calico had never been the best at moss-ball, or play-fighting—she’d never been the best at anything, really, and she doubted that was going to change now. But she could make up for that by starting early and working harder, and she was determined to make her mentor proud.
Addereye stayed quiet, before humming and letting out a sigh. "I'll show you how." He said, a bit friendlier than his expression showed. The dark tom padded to the birds perch, on a branch. Climbing up the tree, messing up a bit, he wasn't the best at it, but managed. He stalked on a branch below the thrush, before leaping up and digging his claws into the bird.
Dragging the thrush down, he did the killing bite, before leaping down.

Old February 25th, 2019, 09:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

open.

tail whipping from side to side, dustnose bumbled into the territory. his fur was a mess, as he had only just woken up from a short nap, and decided to wait until he was in the territory to groom it. the small tom looked from side to side with a faint aura of wonder within his gaze, attempting to decide where he wanted to go.
after multiple heartbeats, the tom gave a quiet chirp and turned to the left, making his way through the forest. dustnose's ears were alert as he traveled, remaining aware of his surroundings and careful of how he moved. the tom didn't wish to disturb any of the peace that lived within the territory. pawsteps gentle, breath soft, he simply strolled through the forestry, taking in the familiar sights with a smile in his eyes.
once he reached his destination, the tom settled down into a comfortable position and began to groom himself under the moonlight. his fur kept him warm, and he had no worries of the chilly air that twirled around the clans. it was quite relaxing, in fact, and soon enough, dustnose could feel himself begin to doze off again, curled into a freshly-groomed and happy little ball.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:

Addereye stayed quiet, before humming and letting out a sigh. "I'll show you how." He said, a bit friendlier than his expression showed. The dark tom padded to the birds perch, on a branch. Climbing up the tree, messing up a bit, he wasn't the best at it, but managed. He stalked on a branch below the thrush, before leaping up and digging his claws into the bird.
Dragging the thrush down, he did the killing bite, before leaping down.
Brightpaw watched with awe and anticipation as he climbed the tree. She knew he was a trained warrior, but still, she couldn’t help but hold her breath as he walked out onto the branch. What if he falls? He caught the bird—the thrush, she remembered—and leaped down, and she couldn’t help but let out a cry of excitement.

Wow! That was amazing!” she meowed. She had heard that ThunderClan cats sometimes climbed trees as well as hunting on the ground, but she’d never seen it in action. Addereye made it look so easy. “I wish I could do that!” Too late, she realised that sounded like she was asking him to teach her. Not that she didn’t want to learn, but she had felt afraid just looking at him; the apprentice had the feeling that heights and balance weren’t going to be her strong suit.
Old February 26th, 2019, 03:18 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Brightpaw watched with awe and anticipation as he climbed the tree. She knew he was a trained warrior, but still, she couldn’t help but hold her breath as he walked out onto the branch. What if he falls? He caught the bird—the thrush, she remembered—and leaped down, and she couldn’t help but let out a cry of excitement.

Wow! That was amazing!” she meowed. She had heard that ThunderClan cats sometimes climbed trees as well as hunting on the ground, but she’d never seen it in action. Addereye made it look so easy. “I wish I could do that!” Too late, she realised that sounded like she was asking him to teach her. Not that she didn’t want to learn, but she had felt afraid just looking at him; the apprentice had the feeling that heights and balance weren’t going to be her strong suit.
Addereye nodded, a small smile forming on his face. "I'll teach you a bit later on in your training." He meowed.