Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:38 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:09 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:42 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2016, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Pinestorm glanced back at Mulberrykit as he trotted into camp. "You'll have to get off soon," he murmured before turning his attention back to the camp around him. Where did Redmoon go? I just saw her ahead of me... He wondered if she was already in the medicine den.

Old November 16th, 2016, 06:01 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm glanced back at Mulberrykit as he trotted into camp. "You'll have to get off soon," he murmured before turning his attention back to the camp around him. Where did Redmoon go? I just saw her ahead of me... He wondered if she was already in the medicine den.
"Fine," She mumbled sadly. But I don't wanna get off! She whined silently, but didn't, as it risked her future badger rides. She looked around as they entered the clearing, the sights and smells not as overwhelming, now that she'd been in the forest. But there's still so many cats! And they all look so big, even from here!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:27 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw dropped lower and shot forward underneath his mentor, through Swiftfang's spread paws. Unsheathing his claws, he dug into the moist dirt, slamming to a stop. He used his remaining momentum to slam his haunches into Swiftfang's chest.
Swiftfang was slightly startled at first by the apprentice's bold move, but adjusted to it- after all, warriors were trained to do these sort of things. He quickly turned towards Burrpaw, feeling his blow, but quickly rolled around so that his chest was no longer exposed. After all, that was the most weak and vulnerable part of a feline's body. During battle, a sharp wound to the chest could be life-threatening... but this was only a practice.
Without wasting another moment, the tom attempted to rake Burrpaw's flank from the side. He pounced yet again, wondering of his apprentice would move away.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 16th, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's dark green hues turned themselves in Foxspring's direction. She seemed almost surprised to see him there, and her eyes ran over him, as though she were inspecting him for a job or something. "Is there something I can do for you?" She asked, not in an overly harsh tone, but in a brisk and direct one. She was certainly a cat that got straight to the point, no questions asked...or at least, most of the time she was. Somehow she had convinced herself that love was now wrong in some way, and she was absolutely determined not to allow herself to be hurt again. The incident with Dawnstorm had made her more cautious and uneasy than before, which had basically sealed her off completely. Still, if cats looked deeper, they wouldn't see some grumpy, snappish warrior- they would see a hurt one. Forestpelt kept her green hues fixed on Foxspring, allowing herself to meet his yellow gaze.

She was curious as to why he had been staring at her. Was she worth looking at, really? The question was one that had plagued her for a while, although one that she had never asked anyone as it was a rather strange and unnatural question to ask. Not to mentioning would be an uncomfortable one to answer, because either answer could be taken the wrong way and you did not want this she cat as your enemy.

The black, sleek furred warrior tore her gaze away from Foxspring, looking at the other cats. There were so many of them. So many, all different ages, all different personalities, none the same. None. Sometimes the she cat felt lucky to be in a Clan like ShadowClan, at other times her mind wandered to the moors of WindClan and the border that held so many memories for her.
Foxspring blinked, surprised he had been caught before he gaze his alabaster chest a few embarrassed licks. Casually, knowing he couldn't avoid her now, he padded towards the other warrior. His face was rather expressionless, he didn't look unfriendly nor did he look friendly. Either way, Foxspring was well known for his hostile personality. He was quick with sharp replies and will start a fight if the situation calls for it. Enough of his hostility, Foxspring had come to a halt about a tail length from Forestpelt, his yellow optics studying her with caution.

"What's been crawling in your pelt?" He asked suddenly. His deep voice was enticing, sure, but held no warmth for the stranger. Foxspring could sense the unease and the thoughts pouring into her mind. He knew something was up, but it was up to her to decide whether to share that with him or not. It may not be the proper way to introduce himself, but it was something, right?

The large fox-colored warrior settled himself down with his fluffy tail wrapped around his large paws neatly. His piercing optics never wavered from the she-cat. For a moment, he thought about telling her his name, but he remained silent. Allowing her to speak first and show interest in the conversation before he threw himself out there.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 17th, 2016, 06:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit beamed, her face lighting up. She was thankful for the tom's companionship. "Okay," She mewed, pleased. She stayed close to Timekit's side, her ears back as she always hated moving from her position once she had settled there, although she knew it wasn't going to hurt her or anything. Silverkit's beaming smile had completely faded by now and her blue hues had a worried look in them, her tail twitching anxiously as she attempted to calm her rapidly beating heart and her urge to dart further away and never come back. "Mmhm," She mewed once they had arrived, glad for the more familiar softer voice of Timekit. The fresh-kill certainly smelled good...she could feel her stomach growling and her ears slowly resumed their original position. She looked pleased and she slowly smiled once again, sitting and curling her silver tail around her paws. "Oh, I really don't mind...anything is good with me," She mewed, a pleasant smile coming onto her features. The silver she cat waited for Timekit's reply. She was very pleased to have some company, although it was hard for her to express it because of her shy, introverted personality.
Timekit turned back to the pile of freshkill after he nodded in response to her words, letting out a low hum of concentration. His pale green gaze would dart between different types of prey, and it was obvious that he was struggling to decide. After a moment, he closed his eyes and let his nose guide him to something that smelled good, picking a lizard from the pile. He turned to Silverkit with it hanging from his jaws, his head raised so it wouldn't touch the ground. "Ish thish awright?" He mumbled awkward around it's tail, blinking at her. He'd be smiling nervously if his mouth wasn't full. As he awaited her response, he let his gaze drift away, looking for a good spot to sit and eat. Perferably, there would be a nice sunny patch around for them, but his figured it might be impossible with all the warriors around. However, he caught a glimpse of one in the distance, just big enough for the two of them to squeeze into. It most likely wasn't big enough for an actual warrior to lay in. "Shoulf we go ofer fere?" He asked, once again awkwardly, gesturing with his tail just in case she didn't understand.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Vinepaw glanced nervously among her clanmates, she had to speak with Dapplepaw and Harmony. The coast was clear, she shot out of camp, it was dark out, no one would suspect anything, besides, if anyone asked, she could simply reply that she was hunting, nothing more. She had to stop seeing them, especially Harmony, they may be sisters, but she was a clan cat, not a rouge, the code was key, she didn't follow her opinions, she followed her own gut instincts. She shook her head as she ran through the woods to meet them.
Old November 17th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Cherrypelt sat with a hateful glare focused on the sky. The glare had nothing to do with the sky itself, but hurtful memories going through his head, memories of being beaten by a rouge with the fighting knowledge of a kittypet. He had been beating himself up about it ever since the day it happened, when the striped she-cat had been trotting on the edge of the territory sniffing some patch of herbs. He had tried to chase her off but she gave him a nasty scratch to the cheek, and he had ran, suddenly forgetting how to fight back.

That had been many moons ago but he still had a scar to show for it, and not one he'd be proud of but, as his mother had said, a reminder of how he had fled at the hands of a scrawny rouge, failing his clan in defending their territory.

He shook away his thoughts, changing his glare into a bored stare as he scanned the clearing, hoping some cat would be around to talk to, to keep his thoughts away from the mouse-brained rouge.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Burrpaw felt his mentor 'rake' at his side and rolled away as Swiftfang pounced. In a fluid motion, the apprentice leaped to his paws and pounced onto his mentor's back, biting gently on Swiftfang's scruff. He was sure to not use enough pressure to hurt his mentor, but the tabby tom held on hard enough that he hopefully could not be shaken off.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 18th, 2016, 05:54 AM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight sighed and stretched out, laying his head down on his paws and closing his blue eyes. Rainberry's image flashed in front of him, but now, he didn't mind. He had accepted the fact that he had come to love a RiverClan cat.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:18 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Fine," She mumbled sadly. But I don't wanna get off! She whined silently, but didn't, as it risked her future badger rides. She looked around as they entered the clearing, the sights and smells not as overwhelming, now that she'd been in the forest. But there's still so many cats! And they all look so big, even from here!
( @Maplefur , @Midnight Rain , @Spirited Darkness , you just want to continue in the meddie den? I get us permission to see Kestrelpaw )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Closed Thread