Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM

Old December 16th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Dawnflight purred in agreement, affectionately grooming his fur @caswshay617
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 17th, 2019, 01:21 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Darkeningpaw had bounded out into the territory ahead of Vixenleap and Rockthistle, ears perked as he reared his head up to listen to the sounds of the forest. He didn’t exactly know which way would be best to start looking for prey; Vixenleap hadn’t been out training with him very much. So the dark-furred apprentice stood and waited for the two warriors, green eyes looking over the coniferous forest ahead of them.

@gemini @Haunted
(ack been sick)

Vixenleap pattered forward, her tough pads silent among the needles littering the forest floor, sharp eyes focused on the ground ahead; it was really visibly obvious she was back in camp visiting with her younger brother Hawkthornekit than hunting with these cats. She joined her apprentice's side, her ears perked forward as if waiting for a signal to 'go' from the patrol leader, Rockthistle.

[ @gemini | @RedHead ]

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:30 PM
eternally tired

@WellHelloThere

Fawnpetal, as much as she didn't want too, left the nursery. She had heard what sounded like a kit crying. It was getting close to dark and she wouldn't let a kit be by its self when night was coming. She had heard it from the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. So she quickly padded over to that area, Where she saw a kit. "Hey! What are you doing here? Where are your parents? I haven't seen you in the nursery, are you from Thunderclan?" She asked franticly. She quickly picked the kit up as she padded back to the nursery. She couldn't even tell the age of the kit. What kind of parents would do this?
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:31 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Fennelkit felt herself being picked up. She mewled pitifully, wanting warmth and comfort. When the she-cat lifted her, Fennelkit took advantage of the warmth coming from her.

"That's what she said"
- Also Michael Scott
Old December 17th, 2019, 07:16 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar looked from her own catch to Crowtail's mouse. On a normal day, she might poke fun at him, ridicule him for his puny excuse for a catch. But today was not a normal day. In the dead of leaf-bare, even that scrawny mouse would be an essential meal.

"It's pathetic, but it's better than nothing," she shrugged. Her attempt at sounding reassuring. "Let's keep moving. There's got to be something more out here to catch."

@Psycho Bandit

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; December 17th, 2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 07:58 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassRipple View Post
Dawnflight purred in agreement, affectionately grooming his fur @caswshay617

he licked her ear happy to be with her, glad to be were they where
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 19th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Just going to go ahead and move this to the territory so they can get started on their hunting ;o }
@Psycho Bandit @Dab

After joining the other two, Dampbark, out of his eagerness to get out of camp and also to prove himself to the deputy he was going to be hunting with, went bounding out of camp. He might not have been patrol leader, but he wanted to get a head start on hunting! It was cold out now, and the plants were quickly dying, there would be little prey so they needed as much time as they could get out here in the territory.
Part of him really hoped they would get lucky and catch a bunch of prey, that way he could tell all the other warriors how successful they were. He liked being able to brighten their day by telling them that more food was available. But he hadn't been able to do that yet. Leafbare was a hard season for everyone.
Once out of camp, the young tom would slow down to allow for Crowtail and Tigerfur to catch up to him. "Sorry, I'm just a bit excited to be out on patrol again! Where do you think we should start?" He spoke in a hushed voice, knowing they were out hunting. His jaws remained slightly parted to let the scents come in stronger, filtering through old stale ones, and ones that didn't matter. So far- nothing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:41 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Casper
"that little sun of a... she cats are fantastic they are strong loving powerful warriors that should be respected and cared and ya some are in teh nusery but thats because they have found a mate and are helping and careing for the next generation, so if that little tom cant relize that and soon your not the only one whos going to tell him, like looka at you, you are one of the most beautiful she cats i have ever layed my eyes on, and he thinks all your good for is being in the nusery." he said fustrated with the little tom and what she said that he said to him
Hailstorm's eyes widened in surprise as the warrior rambled on. While she appreciated the support and praise, it was definitely not something she was used to.
"Oh, um, how...kind, and...forward of you," she grimmaced, avoiding eye contact. She'd always been terrible at taking compliments, and this was no exception. Her tail twitched back and forth anxiously as she searched her mind for a way out of this conversation.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:53 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm's eyes widened in surprise as the warrior rambled on. While she appreciated the support and praise, it was definitely not something she was used to.
"Oh, um, how...kind, and...forward of you," she grimmaced, avoiding eye contact. She'd always been terrible at taking compliments, and this was no exception. Her tail twitched back and forth anxiously as she searched her mind for a way out of this conversation.
he took one look at the she cat and knew he was making her uncomfortable,"well i hope he will learn some manners and that you have a great day" he said padding off
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 19th, 2019, 02:11 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
he took one look at the she cat and knew he was making her uncomfortable,"well i hope he will learn some manners and that you have a great day" he said padding off
"Thank you," Hailstorm responded quietly, feeling a little guilty. "I'm sure I can knock some sense into him somehow." She knew this tom was only trying to make her feel better, she just wasn't great at talking to people.