Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2020, 10:45 AM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
She leaps over the moving leg, her tail waving. She grins. "I'm so good at this!"
Mosspaw laughs at her antics. This time, instead of moving the limb for her to jump over, he pins her back down gently. "Try to get up," he says.
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:11 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @Romulus

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help a yelp of surprise as she was sent tumbling down, with Waspkit - much to her surprise - gaining onto and pinning her. The little tortoiseshell threw up a forepaw in an attempt to shield her face from the tom, and her orange eyes fluttered open to discover... To discover blood. Waspkit's blood. Trickling down from his forehead! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, blood! Goslingkit was about to ask, rather furiously, why the tom had in that case prompted for the tortoiseshell to smack him a second time, but her anger had been quickly diminished upon discovering the thin line of crimson. "Woah! Is that... sanguine fluid?" Goslingkit gasped, eyes glittering with awe. "C-can I lick it?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 5th, 2020, 02:50 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Scrap raised his head, pressing into the she-cat's affection. It was nice. She was nice. While she was not his Momma, he didn't mind if she pretended. Flyfur was a good momma, even he could see that.

He listened to her carefully, taking in everything. There was so much to learn out here.

"So you were Flykit once? And--OH!" His little eyes widened, "Does that mean that Lionstar said I could stay?"

@Rainquail
Old September 5th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
// @Romulus

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help a yelp of surprise as she was sent tumbling down, with Waspkit - much to her surprise - gaining onto and pinning her. The little tortoiseshell threw up a forepaw in an attempt to shield her face from the tom, and her orange eyes fluttered open to discover... To discover blood. Waspkit's blood. Trickling down from his forehead! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, blood! Goslingkit was about to ask, rather furiously, why the tom had in that case prompted for the tortoiseshell to smack him a second time, but her anger had been quickly diminished upon discovering the thin line of crimson. "Woah! Is that... sanguine fluid?" Goslingkit gasped, eyes glittering with awe. "C-can I lick it?"
Flyfur smelled blood again suddenly and stormed into the nursery, concern and panic across her face, which turned to confusion and anger as she saw Waspkit and Goslingkit scrabbling.
"Goslingkit."
She bellowed, eyes narrowing and zoning in on the kit.

@Romulus

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 5th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnyboowho View Post

Scrap raised his head, pressing into the she-cat's affection. It was nice. She was nice. While she was not his Momma, he didn't mind if she pretended. Flyfur was a good momma, even he could see that.

He listened to her carefully, taking in everything. There was so much to learn out here.

"So you were Flykit once? And--OH!" His little eyes widened, "Does that mean that Lionstar said I could stay?"

@Rainquail
Flyfur's face lit up- he caught on very well!
"I was once, yes. And yes, Lionstar is allowing you to stay with us."
Lionstar didn't turn away kits, or if he ever did, she never heard about such an accurance, but he was such a good child, why would anyone not want him?
"Would you like to think about a clan name for yourself?"

((So are we going with Ridgekit?))

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 5th, 2020, 05:28 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

// @Rainquail @Romulus

Goslingkit

The mottled black tortoiseshell's ears pricked up at the resonation of Flyfur's voice, paws flailing in the air with the hopes of dislodging herself from underneath Waspkit's hold. A brow crinkled upward as the camp guard shot a glare Goslingkit's way. Wh... Huh? H-had Goslingkit done something wrong? Well, shoot, here we go again. Curse the stars! Nose twitching, Goslingkit furrowed the skin above her eyes and slithered out from under the opposing kit, tail-tip flicking as she made her way toward Flyfur. She sat down before the queen, an expression of perplexity and something rather rare - yes, innocence - plastered unto her face. "Uhm, did I do something wrong?" she mewled questioningly. "I was about to taste another kit's blood!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 5th, 2020, 05:51 PM

At first Flyfur was only horrified by what she saw and the bellow hadn't truly been directed at Goslingkit, just because Gosling was the first of the two she saw and wasn't bleeding as far as she could tell.
The moment the tortie she kit said she was going to drink Waspkit's blood, she moved herself between Waspkit and Goslingkit.
"Nonononono, We don't drink blood and we don't hurt our clanmates! Goslingkit, you need to understand that this is not ok. What happened to you with Blizzardsky was not ok and this isn't either!"
Her concerned tone was replaced with a sort of disgust that she would ever think to drink blood.
She turned to Waspkit.
"How bad is it, Waspkit?"
@Romulus @Corruptx

Old September 5th, 2020, 09:07 PM

Scrap let out a happy purr, flexing his tiny paws into the dirt. There was an eagerness in his eyes, shining brightly as he contemplated what this meant. He hadn't thought much about the future. Why, when at any moment, these cats could have chosen to drop him back in the river and be done with him. He flicked his ears, chasing away the thought. No, Flyfur wouldn't do that.

He thought about a name for a long moment and then shook his head, "You should do it. You know a lot more than me, Not-Momma. I know you'll pick a good one!" He said with a grin.

@Rainquail ((Sure!))
Old September 5th, 2020, 09:19 PM

Flyfur was a little suprised he didn't want to choose his own name. Her ear flicked to the side as she thought.
He reminded her of a little mountain range, with his markings and the colours.
"How do you feel about Ridgekit? Like a mountain's ridge?"

@linnyboowho

Old September 5th, 2020, 10:28 PM

He looked up to her with eyes sparking, "I've never seen a mountain before. Not-Momma, do you think I'll be big like a mountain one day?"
Closed Thread