Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM

Old April 4th, 2019, 02:34 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Addereye nodded, the black tom humming. Dipping his head slightly, he replied. "Its fine if you mess up this time, you an try until you get it right."
Okay. She took a deep breath, but his words didn’t fully reassure her. What if I never get it right? She pushed her doubts to one side—it felt like she was doing a lot of that lately—and followed what he had said, sheathing her claws, and hesitatingly lifting her paw. She tried to bring it down on his head, but barely succeeded, giving him a light blow and stumbling slightly, almost overbalancing.

Brightpaw stepped back, avoiding looking at him, and gave her chest fur a few licks to try and hide her embarrassment. “I should probably try again,” she meowed quickly, hoping he wouldn’t comment.
Old April 4th, 2019, 03:29 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Okay. She took a deep breath, but his words didn’t fully reassure her. What if I never get it right? She pushed her doubts to one side—it felt like she was doing a lot of that lately—and followed what he had said, sheathing her claws, and hesitatingly lifting her paw. She tried to bring it down on his head, but barely succeeded, giving him a light blow and stumbling slightly, almost overbalancing.

Brightpaw stepped back, avoiding looking at him, and gave her chest fur a few licks to try and hide her embarrassment. “I should probably try again,” she meowed quickly, hoping he wouldn’t comment.
Addereye nodded softly, his nose scrunching up. He seemed a bit less tired now, for some unknown reason. A small grin was shown, feeling the light blow on his head.
She was getting better, in his opinion.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 5th, 2019, 04:54 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade tasted the air, and his ears perked up when he caught the scent of vole. He stalked after it, ears and tail low. Once he could see the vole through the grass, he pounced, finishing it swiftly.

Lightningstrike padded alongside her, and halted when she caught a scent. "There's a squirrel! I'll take this one."

She stalked up to the squirrel and pounced. Her landing was a little off, just behind the squirrel which darted toward the tree next to it, but Lightningstrike used the momentum to pounce onto the trunk, taking the squirrel by surprise and finishing it.
"Great catch" iceclaw said then kept padding on still scenting the air

Cherryblossom purred as she watched her sister "great catch and i love the new technique tell me were u trying to scare it to death" she teased

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:26 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Great catch" iceclaw said then kept padding on still scenting the air

Cherryblossom purred as she watched her sister "great catch and i love the new technique tell me were u trying to scare it to death" she teased
"Thank you," Greyshade purred, burying his catch for later.

"I caught it by surprise," Lightningstrike murmured, burying the squirrel.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:

Addereye nodded softly, his nose scrunching up. He seemed a bit less tired now, for some unknown reason. A small grin was shown, feeling the light blow on his head.
She was getting better, in his opinion.
Brightpaw avoided her mentor’s gaze, afraid to see his disappointment, and tried again. Claws sheathed, bring down front paw. She shifted her weight, trying to make sure she would keep her balance this time. To her surprise, the blow landed what she felt was reasonably well. It was a lucky blow—she didn’t think she could do it again—but she had done it. Hoping that she had actually done okay, she chanced a look up at her mentor, with a hesitant smile.
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:24 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
Brightpaw avoided her mentor’s gaze, afraid to see his disappointment, and tried again. Claws sheathed, bring down front paw. She shifted her weight, trying to make sure she would keep her balance this time. To her surprise, the blow landed what she felt was reasonably well. It was a lucky blow—she didn’t think she could do it again—but she had done it. Hoping that she had actually done okay, she chanced a look up at her mentor, with a hesitant smile.
Addereye flicked his ear, nodding at the molly. An approving purr came from him, which was a first. "You did good, it usually takes other apprentices a few more tries." He told.

Old April 6th, 2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:

Addereye flicked his ear, nodding at the molly. An approving purr came from him, which was a first. "You did good, it usually takes other apprentices a few more tries." He told.
For a moment, Brightpaw glowed under his praise. It usually takes apprentices a few more tries! I’m not worse than everyone else—I might even be better! She was tempted to move on quickly and ask him to teach her another move, knowing that if she tried again she’d probably fail. But she knew that if she didn’t master this now, she’d regret it later. “I was just lucky,” she admitted. “I should probably do it a few more times, before we move on.” She thought she understood the technique now, so hopefully she wouldn’t make a fool out of herself.
Old April 6th, 2019, 12:33 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
For a moment, Brightpaw glowed under his praise. It usually takes apprentices a few more tries! I’m not worse than everyone else—I might even be better! She was tempted to move on quickly and ask him to teach her another move, knowing that if she tried again she’d probably fail. But she knew that if she didn’t master this now, she’d regret it later. “I was just lucky,” she admitted. “I should probably do it a few more times, before we move on.” She thought she understood the technique now, so hopefully she wouldn’t make a fool out of herself.
Addereye nodded once again, the dark tom happy of her words. "Yes, you should. It's good to make sure you have it mastered." He meowed, his tail tapping against the ground. "Incase You actually do get into a fight, you don't mess up a lot."

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:41 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"Thank you," Greyshade purred, burying his catch for later.

"I caught it by surprise," Lightningstrike murmured, burying the squirrel.
iceclaw scented a bird and started stalking towards it spotting it through the trees

"cherryblossom nuzzled her a bit "that was an amazing recovery loved how u used the trunk"

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 7th, 2019, 07:05 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
soaringgale was taken back by that - it wasnt often he got compliments. so he was left with a big dumb grin on his face, green orbs just that much brighter, and a little pep in his step as he walked. "thank you, i like yours too," he hummed with a smile, keeping up the pace and walking. he opened his maw, tasting the air in hopes for some prey. it was...very slowly starting to warm up, to hunting should start to get easier.
he couldn’t help but chuckle at his comment about his own pelt, if he was honest with himself he didn’t really love his own pelt, but he was fine with it if Soaringgale did. He tasted the air once more, again, nothing. Though the air was starting to warm the snow still covered the forest floor “hunting in the snow is an experience” he rumbled with a small laugh his yellow eyes a bit dull.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3