Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:54 PM
✦Rowan’s Kitty Bios✦
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:34 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:02 PM
Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterellepaw yawned and stretched, walking out of the den. Noticing Thistlepaw, the molly smiled and walked over, , catching up with him. "Hi Thistlepaw, how are you?" Chanterelle knew his mentor had been bit by an adder, and she wanted him to trust her. So, she spoke to him, although she felt a slight twinge of pity for the other apprentice.

(I kinda want her to instead of using him and ditching him like planned, Chanterelle actually starts to have feelings for him and is like OH CRAP WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE OH GOD)

(Oh ho ho! The plot thickens! Be honest, it's because I made Thistlepaw too darn adorkable, right? Jk XD but sure that will be really interesting! Especially since I have him lined up with a shecat to go from friend to crush later on, so it'll be interesting to see how chanterellepaw handles that.)

Thistlepaw's ear twitched and he looked behind him to see Chaterellepaw on his tail. Normally he would have been thrilled to have the pretty young shecat's attention, but Thistlepaw's spirits stayed as low as the dirt under his paws. "Hey," he meowed softly, "I'm fine." The little tom continued his march toward the clearing exit, "Just going for a walk," he added, not bothering to turn his head to answer.

Last edited by Charmer; July 30th, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded."We could practice fighting.I have been hunting way to much." He complained,stretching and waiting for her answer.His fur was already grromed,but a few specks of dust remained because he didn't really take time.
"alright then..." she replied. The two were silent for a moment then leaped in the air and rolled all around the clearing. ShinePaw lunged for Cayotepaw's front legs with her claws and got him.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Oh ho ho! The plot thickens! Be honest, it's because I made Thistlepaw too darn adorkable, right? Jk XD but sure that will be really interesting! Especially since I have him lined up with a shecat to go from friend to crush later on, so it'll be interesting to see how chanterellepaw handles that.)

Thistlepaw's ear twitched and he looked behind him to see Chaterellepaw on his tail. Normally he would have been thrilled to have the pretty young shecat's attention, but Thistlepaw's spirits stayed as low as the dirt under his paws. "Hey," he meowed softly, "I'm fine." The little tom continued his march toward the clearing exit, "Just going for a walk," he added, not bothering to turn his head to answer.
Yes
That is why
The adorkableness. Wait I just typed adorkableness and it tried to correct it to adorable mess xD)

Chanterelle's ears drooped, noticing her didn't want to talk to her. "That's nice. I'm sorry about Ambercloud, and if you don't want me to go I won't." Chanterellepaw wasn't sure what to think of her response, as she had not had much experience in comforting sad cats. She was usually the reason they were sad. The pretty cat looked at Thistlepaw, only now really noticing the dead look in his eyes and his low spirits. Maybe I could cheer him up! Chanterellepaw stopped her thoughts in her tracks and added but just so he can trust me. Nothing else.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Yes
That is why
The adorkableness. Wait I just typed adorkableness and it tried to correct it to adorable mess xD)

Chanterelle's ears drooped, noticing her didn't want to talk to her. "That's nice. I'm sorry about Ambercloud, and if you don't want me to go I won't." Chanterellepaw wasn't sure what to think of her response, as she had not had much experience in comforting sad cats. She was usually the reason they were sad. The pretty cat looked at Thistlepaw, only now really noticing the dead look in his eyes and his low spirits. Maybe I could cheer him up! Chanterellepaw stopped her thoughts in her tracks and added but just so he can trust me. Nothing else.
Thistlepaw's gaze a weak smile. "No, you can come along. It might be nice to have some company," he added in a low meow.
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:18 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tealeaf swatted at the fly with her tail, but it dodged and continued to buzz around them. "Pest!" She hissed, ears flicking to get it away. "Go bother someone else" she spoke to the fly, as if it could understand her. She knew it couldn't, but that didn't matter to the she-cat. Tealeaf heard it's loud buzzing, and it was irritating her more than it probably should've.
Sorry for late reply)

Rabbitstride sighed gently, keeping his gaze on he insect. He raised a paw, swatting at it, but of course it didn't help and it continued to buzz around them. "Why...!?" He said, casting a glare at the big. Seriously, did this had to happen? He was just trying to enjoy a chat.
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Sorry for late reply)

Rabbitstride sighed gently, keeping his gaze on he insect. He raised a paw, swatting at it, but of course it didn't help and it continued to buzz around them. "Why...!?" He said, casting a glare at the big. Seriously, did this had to happen? He was just trying to enjoy a chat.
Np)
Tealeaf snorted. "It doesn't want us to chat." She giggled, swatting at it. The insect dodged her paw, continuing its annoying buzzing around them. "Maybe we'll loose it." She mewed, standing and gesturing for Rabbitstride to follow. The fly flew off somewhere, bored of annoying the two cats trying to talk and off to do it to someone else.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud heaved again, a voice at the edge of her fading hearing.
"Try to keep as still as possible. Eat this tansy, it'll help." The weak she-cat opened her jaws just a claw-scratch, fighting the spasms rocking her body best she could, but every now and then she jerked upwards. Please, StarClan... i can't die like this... Amber's blood went cold as she realized she could no longer move or feel her paws. The numb sensation spread along her until she could only feel her head.
"I- I can't- feel my body," she gasped. "Surgestorm, I'm going to die, aren't I?" The fear in her voice was unmistakable.
@Zero to Hero

Thistlepaw shot a frantic glance at Surgestorm and spoke before the medicine cat could reply. "No, Ambercloud, he says you're going to be fine. Surgestorm is the best medicine cat in the four clans, and he's going to save you. But you have to fight, like he says. Ok? You have to fight Ambercloud!" The little tom's tail lashed as he spoke to his mentor, his shouldered quivering like the worry for his mentor were a massive weight on his shoulders, crushing him to the earth.
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Np)
Tealeaf snorted. "It doesn't want us to chat." She giggled, swatting at it. The insect dodged her paw, continuing its annoying buzzing around them. "Maybe we'll loose it." She mewed, standing and gesturing for Rabbitstride to follow. The fly flew off somewhere, bored of annoying the two cats trying to talk and off to do it to someone else.
Rabbitstride snickered, his tail tip twitching once behind him. He snickered softly, keeping his gaze on the fly. He looked over at Tealeaf. "Okay." He said with a shrug, standing up. He smiled softly as once they started to move that it finally gave up, well, at bothering them at least. He watched it buzz away. "So... should we sit hhere or find a different place to sit?"
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Rabbitstride snickered, his tail tip twitching once behind him. He snickered softly, keeping his gaze on the fly. He looked over at Tealeaf. "Okay." He said with a shrug, standing up. He smiled softly as once they started to move that it finally gave up, well, at bothering them at least. He watched it buzz away. "So... should we sit hhere or find a different place to sit?"
Tealeaf watched the discouraged bug settle as it buzzed around another cats head, and she chuckled. "It's chosen another victim." She said, somewhat dramatically. She turned to him, a goofy smile on her face. She shook out her fur, a kit-like expression on her face. The fly gave up on them, so they could chat better. "Lets move, it'll spot us and fly back over." She joked, padding off and finding a nice shaded spot.
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Cocoabush slid to a stop, ending up in front of Ebonyflicker. She was breathing heavily, and took a minute before turning around and smiling at the tom. She padded over, taking her sweet time now that the chase was over. "Im so tired, sometimes I wonder how I'm able to do this so often." She laughed, sitting down by the tom with a huff.
"I think it's because you always want to beat me at racing." The tom purred, nudging her playfully. Ebonyflicker crouched down, his tail waving behind him. His eyes shone with amusement as he gently pawed at his mate. He hopped around her, pawing at her every once in a while.
Closed Thread