Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:28 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:27 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:24 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 02:23 PM

Old February 21st, 2020, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

. @Shimm
Once the meeting was dismissed, Omenshade padded to their den they shared with Otterstone but didn't see her back quite yet. That was okay, they trusted she wouldn't interrupt the session anyways. "Sunkit," they greeted again with a little dip of their head in greeting as they settled down beside him but kept a respectable distance to avoid making him feel uncomfortable. "If you're ready to begin, let's not waste any time. I'd like you to explain why you think Lionstar believes you need me to speak with you, first."

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 21st, 2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old February 21st, 2020, 11:38 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"I dunno..." The fiery kit shrugged at them. Maybe because he's a big old meanie. He thought to himself, his ocean blue eyes avoiding the cats in front of him. Lionstar is no fair! He talked poorly about my father and expected me to sit there and take it? Then he postpones my apprentice ceremony! Tail lashing with annoyance and anger as the emotions reflected in his eyes.

@Kitty Mama
Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:26 AM

. @Shimm
The answer was far from helpful, and they inwardly sighed as they considered how the rest of the session might go if this was its beginning. Sunkit's body language still suggested they didn't want to be here, and Omenshade couldn't blame them since it was mandated by Lionstar - and from what they knew, Sunkit and Lionstar weren't on the greatest terms. "You don't know," Omenshade repeated for clarification. "That's okay. I believe you're very sharp so if you had to give your best guess, what would that be?"
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @Shimm
The answer was far from helpful, and they inwardly sighed as they considered how the rest of the session might go if this was its beginning. Sunkit's body language still suggested they didn't want to be here, and Omenshade couldn't blame them since it was mandated by Lionstar - and from what they knew, Sunkit and Lionstar weren't on the greatest terms. "You don't know," Omenshade repeated for clarification. "That's okay. I believe you're very sharp so if you had to give your best guess, what would that be?"
Sunkit wanted to roll his eyes at Omenshade but decided against it because it wasn't them who he was mad at. "Fine, I bet Lionstar put me in here because I spoke out against him and the big meanie didn't like that." The fiery tom glowered at the thought of the meeting. "There, are you happy?" The kit gave a sigh, "Did he really expect me to sit there and not say anything while he talked trash about my father?"
Old February 24th, 2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Sunkit wanted to roll his eyes at Omenshade but decided against it because it wasn't them who he was mad at. "Fine, I bet Lionstar put me in here because I spoke out against him and the big meanie didn't like that." The fiery tom glowered at the thought of the meeting. "There, are you happy?" The kit gave a sigh, "Did he really expect me to sit there and not say anything while he talked trash about my father?"
"Alright, so you challenged Lionstar's --as you say-- 'trash talk' and you're under the impression he retaliated by sending you here," Omenshade clarified to repeat back what they were hearing from Sunkit. "I'd like to ask you to walk me through the meeting, as you remember it, while reflecting on any emotional changes that you felt during." The exercise may have been pushing it for a kit, but this one was nearly old enough to be an apprentice anyways, and they had hopes Sunkit would be equipped to handle it even if he didn't have a handle on his anger.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 24th, 2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old February 25th, 2020, 10:48 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Ravenshade was walking then she felled and moaned "Help me!"

She yowl "Help me!"

Last edited by BEAR.; February 25th, 2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old February 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post

"Alright, so you challenged Lionstar's --as you say-- 'trash talk' and you're under the impression he retaliated by sending you here," Omenshade clarified to repeat back what they were hearing from Sunkit. "I'd like to ask you to walk me through the meeting, as you remember it, while reflecting on any emotional changes that you felt during." The exercise may have been pushing it for a kit, but this one was nearly old enough to be an apprentice anyways, and they had hopes Sunkit would be equipped to handle it even if he didn't have a handle on his anger.
The kit nodded, confirming everything they said. " Lionstar doesn't take talking back very well." Sunkit shrugged at his answer to Omenshade. Why did it have to be Dirtfur?. The thought of how he lost his father broke his heart all over again because that tom saved his life. Looking up to them with his ocean eyes the fiery kit thought about the events leading up to this point. "Well...." He drew out, head tilted and in deep thought. "Sparrowkit and I went out of the nursery when Big Meanie called for a clan meeting. We haven't seen Dirtfur in a while so we asked some warriors if they have and they said no. Lionstar started talking about some stuff; wasn't interested until he said my dad's name. Then we listened to Yellow Hairball spew lies about my father." Taking a deep breath as he recalled everything. Then turned to look at Omenshade now. "I mean... he may have not lied about everything but I bet he exaggerated a few things. This is Lionstar we are talking about. He loves being a drama King and being extra."
Old February 25th, 2020, 04:00 PM

. @Shimm
"Have you --or someone you know-- talked back to Lionstar in the past, or is that gauging solely from this experience?" they asked, wondering if Sunkit had witnessed a similar outburst or if they were drawing this only from a single experience, which they wouldn't judge him for. But they would keep in mind that Sunkit's perception was young and skewed, confirmation arriving in the form of his recollection. This kit was still at the age in which a parent could do no wrong, a hero of his life, and they tried to be sensitive to that. Omenshade wasn't inclined to agree or disagree. "Alright, I'd like you to think about if there's a reason you're inclined to believe that Lionstar would exaggerate it. You don't have to tell me what you come up with, but you can if you want." Because they believed they already had an idea of what Sunkit would say, they didn't need to hear it. "From what you've told me, Lionstar banished Dirtfur because of his actions, and it sounds as if you blame Lionstar for how everything has unfolded. Do you feel he is responsible for your father's actions?"

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 25th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old February 27th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Queen of Laziness

It took the kit a few minutes to think about Omenshade's question, Have I seen Lionstar act like that? Ocean blue eyes narrowed at the patch of dirt at his tiny paws. "Not really...Lionstar is not the kindest of cats, he belittles others and makes fun of them. So when he exiled Dirtfur that Big Meanie probably did it on a whim and wasn't feeling nice that day." Sunkit looked up from his patch he was staring at and into their eyes. It seemed a good enough of an answer to the young tom, right? Dirtfur was a great father and cared for him and his brother with a lot of love and care. Those lies his leader spewed must have been false!
@Kitty Mama
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:49 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Raenshade nodded "y-yes"