Today 02:55 AM

Old April 29th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
sounds like a good idea *he says*
ThornFur turns around and starts to head for camp, with ShadowFire close behind him.
ThornFur couldn't help but get lost in the many sounds in his territory, between the birds high up chirping, and the distant sound of water lapping in the lake and small streams through out. *He thought, well it was good to get out of the camp, but I wish something more exciting happened*
Old April 29th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
ThornFur turns around and starts to head for camp, with ShadowFire close behind him.
ThornFur couldn't help but get lost in the many sounds in his territory, between the birds high up chirping, and the distant sound of water lapping in the lake and small streams through out. *He thought, well it was good to get out of the camp, but I wish something more exciting happened*
I'm glad to be out and about *he says*
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
His masculine voice wasn't a surprise, but his name was. The only difference between their names was the second two letters. "Why would a hunk of a warrior like yourself be lost? Don't you belong to ShadowClan?" Bushthorn didn't bother saying her own name. She really needed a change from this ugly man name. If names like hers could be so close to a tom's, it was disgusting. The last part about he was lost though... it was kind of puzzling. Unless he was another Clan warrior, which he didn't smell like one as far as she was concerned, there would be no reason for him to be lost on his own territory.
He smiles softly “ actually I was once a part of thunderclan my dear. Not anymore tho, just forgotten how it is in there.” He Says calmly as he looks up “ anyway I’m a loner now, it’s a pleasure to meet you darling “ he says happily with a kind smile however his mask was falling a bit his eyes for a second seemed cold almost mad in a way.
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:42 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ actually I was once a part of thunderclan my dear. Not anymore tho, just forgotten how it is in there.” He Says calmly as he looks up “ anyway I’m a loner now, it’s a pleasure to meet you darling “ he says happily with a kind smile however his mask was falling a bit his eyes for a second seemed cold almost mad in a way.
“I’d chase you off, but you’re just so handsome...” she grinned mischievously in her mind. This would make it so much easier. “Ahhh, I love a tom who isn’t afraid to do what he wants.” Bushthorn purred silkily. She was almost startled as the look of warmth in his eyes faltered and turned icy. Should I back off? Nah. Flirting and getting toms to do what she wanted was her specialty. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” she cooed, taking a strut or two forward, slowly edging her way closer to the loner.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
“I’d chase you off, but you’re just so handsome...” she grinned mischievously in her mind. This would make it so much easier. “Ahhh, I love a tom who isn’t afraid to do what he wants.” Bushthorn purred silkily. She was almost startled as the look of warmth in his eyes faltered and turned icy. Should I back off? Nah. Flirting and getting toms to do what she wanted was her specialty. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” she cooed, taking a strut or two forward, slowly edging her way closer to the loner.
Buckthorn smiles softly “ I’m handsome huh? And....” he suddenly just sighs loudly and sharply now the mask was off, the warmth in his eyes now cold. “ look daring, you’re very beautiful, but I know what you want. “ he says darkly and coldly now his claws were out. “ If you wish to flirt more, do it better than that. I want a challenge not a pity party “ he says coldly than he smiles “ unless you wish to skip that and become mine. Your choice “ he says calmly
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:30 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Buckthorn smiles softly “ I’m handsome huh? And....” he suddenly just sighs loudly and sharply now the mask was off, the warmth in his eyes now cold. “ look daring, you’re very beautiful, but I know what you want. “ he says darkly and coldly now his claws were out. “ If you wish to flirt more, do it better than that. I want a challenge not a pity party “ he says coldly than he smiles “ unless you wish to skip that and become mine. Your choice “ he says calmly
Mentally, the she shrugged. This had happened many times before. Unphased, she tried again. “What do you mean?” she asked sweetly, brushing her tail lightly over the tom’s muzzle, her smile eerie. ”Who says I want to become yours?” she inquired with a purr.

[sorry about the short/late post. i’m on my phone]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; May 5th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Mentally, the she shrugged. This had happened many times before. Unphased, she tried again. “What do you mean?” she asked sweetly, brushing her tail lightly over the tom’s muzzle, her smile eerie. ”Who says I want to become yours?” she inquired with a purr.

[sorry about the short/late post. i’m on my phone]
His eyes glowed softly “ .... Flithy lier “ He Says darkly as he steps forward “ you wish to gain me heart, make me obsessed with you like any other normal tom, you want me to purr after you, beg for you and than you want me to break” He Says calmly as he flicked his tail and steps forward towards her, his eyes sharp as he whispers calmly and a bit darkly into her ear “ I’ve played that act many times. I’ve tempted Toms and she cats so I know the game... but you had pecked my interest no one has continued a act when they see the real me”
Old May 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Mistpaw had been trailing behind Ashnose, silently this time. No bouncing with excitement or multiple questions. She had been lost in thought, wondering if her mentor really was curious or just didn’t trust her. She glanced at him and opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it and closed it once more. Once they made it to the border, Mist leaned toward the border to smell it, she was learning each of the clans scents by doing this. “Is Thunderclan more like Shadowclan then the other clans? They live under trees too...” her tail flicked as she went to stand by her mentor again.

@Thistledawn
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 21st, 2018, 07:15 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistpaw had been trailing behind Ashnose, silently this time. No bouncing with excitement or multiple questions. She had been lost in thought, wondering if her mentor really was curious or just didn’t trust her. She glanced at him and opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it and closed it once more. Once they made it to the border, Mist leaned toward the border to smell it, she was learning each of the clans scents by doing this. “Is Thunderclan more like Shadowclan then the other clans? They live under trees too...” her tail flicked as she went to stand by her mentor again.

@Thistledawn

Ashnose scoffed. "In terms of territory similarities, yes. WindClan don't live under the shelter of trees at all and RiverClan would rather make their nests beside the water. ThunderClan may live under trees, but they aren't as thick as the ShadowClan pines. Don't forget that SkyClan live in the forest too." The warrior reminded his apprentice with a flick of the tail. He smiled slightly to relieve some of the existing tension.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old May 21st, 2018, 08:10 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post

Ashnose scoffed. "In terms of territory similarities, yes. WindClan don't live under the shelter of trees at all and RiverClan would rather make their nests beside the water. ThunderClan may live under trees, but they aren't as thick as the ShadowClan pines. Don't forget that SkyClan live in the forest too." The warrior reminded his apprentice with a flick of the tail. He smiled slightly to relieve some of the existing tension.
She gazed thoughtfully out into the trees “Oh yea..I forgot about Skyclan.” She admitted sheepishly. Her tail flicked in embarrassment. How could she forget one of the five clans? “Well umm...don’t tell anyone I forgot about Skyclan okay?” She said jokingly before giving him a small smile in return. Once more with renewed energy she bounced away before turning back “Which way now?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^