Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hey I'm new!
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:54 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe's head snapped up at the greeting. She relaxed when she saw that it was just a cat. "Good morning. Risingmoon, right?" she replied, and then sat up. "It's a beautiful morning, is it not?" she asked. Stormstripe sighed contentedly, and, sitting up, started cleaning her short, gray tabby fur.

The tom smiled and nodded. "Yes," he responded. He was partially glad the she-cat remembered her. Since ThunderClan was growing bigger everyday, it was common for some cats to not really know much about some others. He glanced around, the air still a bit chilly, but the sun was slowly rising up from the sky. "Yes, it certainly is," he agreed. Quietly he glanced at her protruded stomach. "Congratulations on kits," he purred politely.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw watched silently as the little kit tried to copy the motions of the trick with some success. "You're doing really good. It took me a while to get it, and to be honest, growing bigger paws helped," she said with a smile, showing her creamy-white paw. "The trick is starting out with small enough stones, and practice. Then once you've got that, it's more about distraction. If I just tap the pebble, it's easier to watch what happened," as she spoke, she slowly and deliberately picked up the peddle with her paw, and lifted it so that Ravelledkit could see it wedged in the webbing. Slowly, she brought her paw back down. "But if I do it fast," she said suddenly, swatting the ground with her paw, "you don't have time to really think about my paw, because you're focused on the pebble." Cherrypaw sat up and glanced around the clearing. "Let's see here... ah!" she exclaimed, and reached to her side, nudging an empty acorn cap in front of her. "This should work better for you. It's lighter and has a nifty top part to grab on to," she explained.
Ravelledkit beamed up at her as she praised him, his eyes bright with happiness. He already considered Cherrypaw a friend, and he so glad that he'd met her. This is great! I can't wait to show Burnetkit and see what she thinks! He thought happily, purring at the thought. And Robinfur, too! He added, thinking of his mother. He wondered if Cherrypaw had any family, and wished that his best friend was here to help him get the question across. He turned his attention back to what Cherrypaw was telling him, listening intently and hanging on her ever word with wide eyed wonder and Hus ears pricked forwards so he didn't miss a thing, his small and somewhat frail form leaning forwards, and he nodded eagerly. I get it! He though happily, bouncing up suddenly with surprising speed for a kit so small and delicately snatched up the acorn cap, which was lighter and easier to hold, much to Rav's delight. He quickly preformed the trick, though the acorn cap was still visible in his paw, all he needed was a little practice and.... Yes! I can do it! I just have to figure out how to hide the acorn cap better....
Old September 2nd, 2017, 02:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Ravelledkit beamed up at her as she praised him, his eyes bright with happiness. He already considered Cherrypaw a friend, and he so glad that he'd met her. This is great! I can't wait to show Burnetkit and see what she thinks! He thought happily, purring at the thought. And Robinfur, too! He added, thinking of his mother. He wondered if Cherrypaw had any family, and wished that his best friend was here to help him get the question across. He turned his attention back to what Cherrypaw was telling him, listening intently and hanging on her ever word with wide eyed wonder and Hus ears pricked forwards so he didn't miss a thing, his small and somewhat frail form leaning forwards, and he nodded eagerly. I get it! He though happily, bouncing up suddenly with surprising speed for a kit so small and delicately snatched up the acorn cap, which was lighter and easier to hold, much to Rav's delight. He quickly preformed the trick, though the acorn cap was still visible in his paw, all he needed was a little practice and.... Yes! I can do it! I just have to figure out how to hide the acorn cap better....
"Very very good!" Cherrypaw exclaimed, delighted at how Ravelledkit had been able to manage the acorn cap. "You're a natural. Here's another tip. Remember when I sat up when I did the trick for you the first time? That's when I shifted the pebble underneath me." Cherrypaw took her paw, still holding the pebble and ran through the motion one more time, going from a crouch where she had been to swat at the stone to a sit, shifting her front paw under her body to lift her weight. She showed her empty paw. "It looks like it vanished. But really..." the little she-cat stood up and took a step back. There was the pebble, no longer tucked beneath her body. "My mother showed me this trick a long time ago..." Cherrypaw's blue eyes clouded over with a stale sadness. "She's with Starclan now. My sister too," she explained, a wan smile on her lips.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Cherrypaw nodded. "Warriors are busy these days. Especially with prey getting more scarce since the twolegs started making all that noise. Tigerdawn hasn't had as much time for training either. I'd be happy to show you a couple of things. I'm obviously not a warrior yet, but I might be able to help a little."
Bravepaw nodded." Ok.that would be great.thanks." she said.'I hope we don't get any monsters like in those nursery stories.' she thought,while thinking of what one would look like.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Bravepaw nodded." Ok.that would be great.thanks." she said.'I hope we don't get any monsters like in those nursery stories.' she thought,while thinking of what one would look like.
Cherrypaw nodded and then began digging into her mouse. Between mouthfuls, she licked her lips clean and meowed, "I'm glad we got this chance to talk. I't not everyday someone new comes along in the apprentice den."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Cherrypaw nodded and then began digging into her mouse. Between mouthfuls, she licked her lips clean and meowed, "I'm glad we got this chance to talk. I't not everyday someone new comes along in the apprentice den."
Bravepaw started eating her mole.When she swallowed what she had,she nodded." Your the first one to actually talk really.I guess I'm still just a new apprintice." She said.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Vireokit turned away from the feline, anger bubbling. Sure he was being accusational, but he was angry. He didn't care. He didn't care in the least what this feline was actually like. Obviously she was stuck up and rather opinionated, but did he care to know how she felt? No. He whipped around as she turned his accusations back on him. "Well, maybe I am one of those cats. But who do you care? Did you ever stop to think that I'm a kit. That's all every one sees me as. I have to find a way to defend myself somehow. When no one respects you, no one truly stops to listen to you, no one seems to care, you have to find a way to stand out. You have to find a way to make yourself memorable." He snarled. "If you spent day after day with everyone treating you like some little know-nothing kit, how would you feel? " he turned back around, facing away from Kestrelpaw. He didn't want the she cat to see the blatant frustration on his face. He didn't want to see her either. "Look, I don't care what you think of me. Or if you think what I'm doing is wrong or 'petty and childish'. Okay? I have my reasons for being who I am, as I'm sure you have your reasons for being who ever the heck you are. All I'm trying to do is find a voice when it seems no one sees me enough to have one."
Kestrelpaw got that. She understood that. But for real, was he seriously going to whine about it? She remembered feeling similarly when she was young, and she could definitely remember the injustice she had felt at not being respected and treated as though she were intelligent. Her thoughts didn't matter. That's why she had liked Aime'Storm so much, because he had been a cat who treated her as though she actually mattered. Like her thoughts and ideas mattered, and even when she was a kit, she was treated as an equal. "I was treated like that. And I do remember. But if you want respect, don't whine about it - do something about it. Act mature and maybe, someone will give you the respect you think you deserve." Kestrelpaw knew that respect was something that was earned. And she was happy to give him the respect he thought he deserved, if only he was willing to calm down. "You will. You need to be patient." This time, she took on a little more of a mature and calm tone. One that held more intelligence rather then just assuming that Vireokit was old enough to be ranted at like that. Kestrelpaw wasn't sure whether he was ready to be treated as an equal or not, and if he was, he had a funny way of showing it. Still - perhaps because he did remind her of... well, her, in some ways... Kestrelpaw somewhat was determined to "fix him." To make him understand. She had always been mature for her age, and never really into playing - it had always been conversations that she had desired - and it Vireokit might be the same way. If he was, then the sandy feline could truly help him. But until she could get a better sense of who he was, there would be nothing that she could say or do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Bravepaw started eating her mole.When she swallowed what she had,she nodded." Your the first one to actually talk really.I guess I'm still just a new apprintice." She said.
Cherrypaw nodded. She wasn't particularly surprised to hear that Bravepaw hadn't been approached by other apprentices. Cherrypaw hadn't felt like she'd received the warmest welcome either. "It's hard when you're new. The only apprentice who seemed to want anything to do with me for two moons was Sunpaw..." Cherrypaw said no more on that topic. She wasn't sure if Bravepaw had noticed how Sunpaw would pick on Cherrypaw any chance he got. Not in a fun way either. Sunpaw was mean. Cherrypaw sometimes dreaded going to the apprentice den out of fear of running into the tom. "I tended to make friends with the younger warriors instead. And the kits," Cherrypaw shot a loving glance in the direction of the nursery. "I love the kits."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Cherrypaw nodded. She wasn't particularly surprised to hear that Bravepaw hadn't been approached by other apprentices. Cherrypaw hadn't felt like she'd received the warmest welcome either. "It's hard when you're new. The only apprentice who seemed to want anything to do with me for two moons was Sunpaw..." Cherrypaw said no more on that topic. She wasn't sure if Bravepaw had noticed how Sunpaw would pick on Cherrypaw any chance he got. Not in a fun way either. Sunpaw was mean. Cherrypaw sometimes dreaded going to the apprentice den out of fear of running into the tom. "I tended to make friends with the younger warriors instead. And the kits," Cherrypaw shot a loving glance in the direction of the nursery. "I love the kits."
Bravepaw smiled and nodded." The kits like apprintices alot.I rember when I was a kit,the apprintices use to teach us stuff." She said."So do you want to start on that practice?" She asked,noticing the conversation dying down a little.Her file was finished and she couldn't think of a way to keep the conversation going,so this could be a good chance to get to know the cat better.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Bravepaw smiled and nodded." The kits like apprintices alot.I rember when I was a kit,the apprintices use to teach us stuff." She said."So do you want to start on that practice?" She asked,noticing the conversation dying down a little.Her file was finished and she couldn't think of a way to keep the conversation going,so this could be a good chance to get to know the cat better.
"Sure we can do that," Cherrypaw said, swallowing her last bite. "Anything you want to work on in particular?
Closed Thread