Today 08:39 AM

Old April 21st, 2019, 01:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw gave a soft laugh as she spoke in a happy tone."Well, I guess you could consider it relaxing since it helps you release pent up energy". Her gaze landed on Tiger'Slash before continuing."For me, I would have to say that visiting My friend and her kits in the nursery is relaxing or going for strolls like this but usually im by myself". She spoke in a light tone before adding softly."But a stroll with a friend isn't too bad once in a while~". Her blue eyes closed as she finished speaking.
Tigerslash nodded at her statement. Hunting helped him release the frustration towards his Clanmates, or anything else that would put him in a sour mood. He listened as she listed her own activities. He wasn't overly attached to the nursery, or any cat in it, but he could see it being relaxing. "That sounds nice. The nursery sounds like a relaxing place," he replied. He himself didn't have a mate, and he wasn't quite sure if he wanted to settle down, but he didn't mind it himself. He nodded at her last sentence. This was quite peaceful, both the weather and their friendly chat.
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash nodded at her statement. Hunting helped him release the frustration towards his Clanmates, or anything else that would put him in a sour mood. He listened as she listed her own activities. He wasn't overly attached to the nursery, or any cat in it, but he could see it being relaxing. "That sounds nice. The nursery sounds like a relaxing place," he replied. He himself didn't have a mate, and he wasn't quite sure if he wanted to settle down, but he didn't mind it himself. He nodded at her last sentence. This was quite peaceful, both the weather and their friendly chat.
Tansy'Jaw smiled happily as they padded along in silence, but it felt strangely soothing the dull but relaxing silence.She took a deep breath of fresh air before speaking softly."Do, Do you have any siblings?".She looked at Tiger'Slash as they continued to pad through the territory.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw smiled happily as they padded along in silence, but it felt strangely soothing the dull but relaxing silence.She took a deep breath of fresh air before speaking softly."Do, Do you have any siblings?".She looked at Tiger'Slash as they continued to pad through the territory.
Tigerslash found himself smiling softly at the comfortable silence between them as they walked. He was never one for talking up a storm, and this way of asking a few questions as they strolled seemed much better suited to him. He shook his head slightly. "I don't have any siblings, just my mom and my dad. Do you have any?" He returned the question with a slightly tilted head.
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash found himself smiling softly at the comfortable silence between them as they walked. He was never one for talking up a storm, and this way of asking a few questions as they strolled seemed much better suited to him. He shook his head slightly. "I don't have any siblings, just my mom and my dad. Do you have any?" He returned the question with a slightly tilted head.
Tansy'Jaw shook her head slightly before speaking softly."Oh no I don't". She looked at the morning sky before glancing back at Tiger'Slash.

RP Tracker
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw shook her head slightly before speaking softly."Oh no I don't". She looked at the morning sky before glancing back at Tiger'Slash.
Tigerslash nodded, his ear twitching slightly."I've never really wanted siblings. My parents usually payed a large amount of attention to me when I was dependent on them, and even a bit after that I was kind of the center of attention. I wouldn't have minded one if I had one, but it was nice enough," he added.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:09 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash nodded, his ear twitching slightly."I've never really wanted siblings. My parents usually payed a large amount of attention to me when I was dependent on them, and even a bit after that I was kind of the center of attention. I wouldn't have minded one if I had one, but it was nice enough," he added.
Tansy'Jaw nodded before speaking."I wouldn't of mind siblings but, I was okay with being the only kit my parents had". The golden she then giggled softly."Besides I would probably be quite an annoying sister anyway, it's most likely for the best I didn't have any siblings~".She looked at her paws as they continued their stroll.

RP Tracker
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw nodded before speaking."I wouldn't of mind siblings but, I was okay with being the only kit my parents had". The golden she then giggled softly."Besides I would probably be quite an annoying sister anyway, it's most likely for the best I didn't have any siblings~".She looked at her paws as they continued their stroll.
He chuckled. "I wouldn't be the best sibling either. I'd probably fight with my siblings a lot," he replied. He wasn't the most agreeable cat at times, and if he did have siblings he couldn't guarantee they'd be very close. "I think having one kit would be easier than three or four. One or two seems like a nice number, if I ever do settle." A tom and a she-kit would be his ideal pair, but if he ever wanted kits, he'd love whatever kits he had.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
He chuckled. "I wouldn't be the best sibling either. I'd probably fight with my siblings a lot," he replied. He wasn't the most agreeable cat at times, and if he did have siblings he couldn't guarantee they'd be very close. "I think having one kit would be easier than three or four. One or two seems like a nice number, if I ever do settle." A tom and a she-kit would be his ideal pair, but if he ever wanted kits, he'd love whatever kits he had.
Tansy'Jaw spoke softly."Whether it's one kit or three I would love them all the same, like they say more the merrier~".Her blue eyes landed on the Tom before giggling a little."But two does sound like the ideal amount of kits".She looked around at the scenery of the forest, making her feel comfortable and happy.'I just hope I'm a good mother if I do settle down..'. She thought to herself as she gave a tiny sigh.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw spoke softly."Whether it's one kit or three I would love them all the same, like they say more the merrier~".Her blue eyes landed on the Tom before giggling a little."But two does sound like the ideal amount of kits".She looked around at the scenery of the forest, making her feel comfortable and happy.'I just hope I'm a good mother if I do settle down..'. She thought to herself as she gave a tiny sigh.
Tigerslash nodded. "I would give them all equal treatment. I don't believe that the favoritism certain cats can show is fair to the others," he replied. Favoritism lead to bitterness and resentment, and he saw no benefit from cherishing one kit more than the others. The tabby considered it pointless, detrimental even. He hoped he would be a good father if he ever found a mate. He didn't have the best temper for kits, but he could see himself in the future, settling with a she-cat and one to two of the small felines. Perhaps he could pass on his knowledge to them, if he ever did have some.
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:03 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash nodded. "I would give them all equal treatment. I don't believe that the favouritism certain cats can show is fair to the others," he replied. Favouritism leads to bitterness and resentment, and he saw no benefit from cherishing one kit more than the others. The tabby considered it pointless, detrimental even. He hoped he would be a good father if he ever found a mate. He didn't have the best temper for kits, but he could see himself in the future, settling with a she-cat and one to two of the small felines. Perhaps he could pass on his knowledge to them if he ever did have some.
Tansy'Jaw sighed a little."Yes, Well, Favouritism is indeed unfair, Disgusting even...". Her tone sounded a little upset at the idea of favouriting a cat over another."No matter if you like them or not it's no excuse to treat them indifferently to the rest".She stated her opinion softly as she thought deeply about the topic.

RP Tracker