Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:15 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 08:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

Marigoldrise looked over at the love of her life as he perked up. She assumed he was asleep and didn't want to disturb him, but now that he was up and speaking her eyes brightened considerably. The way he expressed his happiness in seeing her warmed her heart, and she put her nose to his head and then licked it softly, purring.
"Hi, Rookpatch," she mewed softly, looking him over with such an adoring love in her eyes. When he started stuttering excitedly about how he wanted to tell her about his hunt from this morning, she brightened up. She angled herself to be able to focus solely on him, which put her closer to him, and she waited until he was finished trying to get his words out. His excitement was absolutely adorable, and she had to stop herself from fawning over him.
"I hope you had better luck than me. I didn't catch much, just a hare. But tell me everything, I want to hear about your day." Most cats would never insist Rookpatch tell them anything, and would rather avoid conversation with him. But Marigoldrise lived to hear him speak, enjoyed every word her managed to get out. Each word was sacred to her, and she valued everything with him. His words, his actions, it was all perfect for her.
She suddenly shifted position and began to groom him, noticing his fur was a bit fluffed up. She figured it was a good way for her to not stare so intently at him, either. She knew at times he could be uncomfortable with a cat so focused on his jumbled words. So, as he started to talk of the morning, she listened intently but also helped calm his fur.
Even just hearing her say 'Hi' to him made his heart skip several beats, it felt like birds fluttering in his chest, the happiness and excitement that filled him. Part of him still wondered why Marigoldrise stuck around, why she was so patient with him, why she even bothered talking to him, but the majority of him didn't care. What he wanted to focus on was taking care of her, making her feel that she was loved, appreciated, and that she meant everything to him because it was all true. Shuddering slightly in his excitement, he forced himself to let out a small gust of breath, a bright smile taking it's place on his lips after he exhaled.
"Oh-Oh b-buh-but hares-hare-hares are th-the-are the buh-hest!" Pressing his forehead to her chest, he grinned now, he was finally able to tell her about his successful hunt this morning, something he's been waiting to do since.. Well, this morning! His head lifted when she shifted positions in order to begin to groom him, his pale green eyes focusing on her face for a moment before he began his report to her.
"Whuh-Whuh-hell-well I-I um w-woke up at th-the nuh-hormal-ormal-normal t-t-tuh-hime, l-uh-hike-like s-sunr-rise. I-I duh-hidn't h-h-h-ave-have
tuh-who-to d-do a-a buh-horder patrol-trol s-so I wuh-w-w-wuh-hent-went hunting-ing in-nstead. I-It went-ent grea-great! I cuh-haught-haught luh-hike t-three-hee huh-h-hares and-hand a ruh-heally fat-at shrew! {Well I um woke up at the normal time, like sunrise. I didn't have to do a border patrol so I went hunting instead. It went great! I caught like three hares and a really fat shrew!}
"
Like usual, at least around her, he took his time in order to get his words out with as little errors as possible, he was getting better but he very clearly had a long ways to go, but thing was. He was able to slow down with her. He wasn't scared and trying to get his words out as fast as possible in fear that she would grow bored and walk away. He knew that she was patient and willing to wait and just that helped him so much.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit tipped her head. Normal average cat? That felt kind of boring to Willowkit. "Why not go down in Clan history? Why just be.. normal?" Willowkit stood on her paws. "I think it would be amazing to be remembered for something like greatest fighter or best hunter."
Beekit sighed again,"but what your not understanding is the weight that that would put on your shoulders. You'd always be pressured to be you best and when your not your best you'll never forget that and never forgive yourself for it. But I guess that's just a thought...." She looked down at her paws thinking.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Oh no CHANTERELLE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH FEELINGS)

Chanterellepaw froze, staring at the crying apprentice with wide eyes. She didn't know how to handle feelings, she never grew attached enough to a cat to experience their true feelings. After taking in the story, the Molly tried her best to comfort Thistlepaw and gently placed a paw on his shoulder. "I..." She couldn't find anything to say.
Thistlepaw covered his head with his paws as if they could shield him from the memory of his mentor falling to the earth, foam collecting in the corner of her mouth. He felt Chanterelle's paw resting on his back, and very slowly, he was able to breath more slowly until at last, he was still, his anguish spent and his body tired. He began to sit up, looking straight ahead. "I'm sorry," he meowed.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Goosegrumble padded into the clearing, his large amber eyes seeking the surrounding area for something useful to do. He'd been out hunting recently, but supposed he could find a couple cats to go out on a border patrol with him. The thick muscled tom's stomach growled, and Goosegrumble realized he hasn't eaten at all that day. This was something Goosegrumble forgot quite often, to fuel himself. Mainly to just take care of himself. His beatiful white pelt was covered in dust and dirt, and the orange splotches were ruffled. Along with the rest of his fue. You could tell the tom hadn't groomed in a couple days and clearly didn't care what he looked like. Goosegrumble picked up a small mouse from the pile, not nearly enough to satisfy him, but quicker for him to eat. He then sat down, close to the shady area a feline had just sat down in. Goosegrumble glanced at her once before turning away, not really wanting to have any social interaction at the moment.
The lilac feline was halfway done with her meal when a tom say near the area she was in. She noticed he turned away, obviously not.wanting to talk. She shrugged to herself, that didn't matter to her she didn't talk to others often anyway. Honestly, most cats didn't even like her because of her views but she never let that bother her, she licked her muzzle clean as she finished her meal. Her long tail wrapped around her gracefully as she brought her paw over her ears a couple of times. Her muscles twitched underneath her pelt as she stood, trying to find something to do. She thought she should go around the border and check it out, although Lilacstrike never liked talking to others she never went on patrols alone, you couldn't trust what the other clans were going to do. Her eyes landed in the tom Once more, he was still turned away but he had a small meal and looked like a promising travel mate. Once he was done with his meal she approached him boldly, "I need someone to check out the border with, do you want to come?" She asked, most cats would think she was shy since she never talked much but it was really the opposite. She said whatever was in her mind and was very straight forward,she just didn't like to talk to a lot of cats.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit purred, her tail flicking with amusement. She liked this tom, Cavemist. He seemed like a nice tom. As sweet as he was, Caracalspirit's heart belonged to a different WindClan tom by the name of Hawkfeather. "Yes, there's this tom I like.. we aren't official yet, but if we do have kits they'll be raised with proper manners." She mewed, nodding her head. She saw his smile fade, slightly tilting her head but not prying. "Yeah! I want to meet some cats from other Clans, shame there's gonna be so much tension.." she sighed, the war with Thunder and WindClan was going to create friction between them.
Cavemist nodded, his green eyes flashing with concern as he thought of the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan, and he hoped that peace would be quick to come and slow to leave, although he feared the possibility of a war with ThunderClan. And unfortunately, ThunderClan outmatched WindClan in both size and strength, although hopefully it wouldn't come to that. “I hope you become official, and that he'll treat you well,” the feminine tomcat replied, keeping his tone moderately deep to help with the masculinity that he struggled to posses. He smiled, then yawned. “Well, it's been nice talking with you, but I'm gonna go take a nap,” the gray furred nebelung stated, dipping his head in farewell and turning, heading off towards the warriors' den where he and all other warriors slept.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Cavemist nodded, his green eyes flashing with concern as he thought of the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan, and he hoped that peace would be quick to come and slow to leave, although he feared the possibility of a war with ThunderClan. And unfortunately, ThunderClan outmatched WindClan in both size and strength, although hopefully it wouldn't come to that. “I hope you become official, and that he'll treat you well,” the feminine tomcat replied, keeping his tone moderately deep to help with the masculinity that he struggled to posses. He smiled, then yawned. “Well, it's been nice talking with you, but I'm gonna go take a nap,” the gray furred nebelung stated, dipping his head in farewell and turning, heading off towards the warriors' den where he and all other warriors slept.
Caracalspirit smiled at him, her eyes showing her fears. What if they had to go to war? Like bloody, gruesome war? But perhaps it wouldn't come to that, perhaps it'd be peacefully resolved. Caracalspirit feared the thoughts, though she knew it may just happen soon. ThunderClan was more.. battle suited, while her Clan was more suited for running. They'd be outsized and outnumbered. "I hope so too, he's a nice tom, i'm sure he will." She mewed, a grin on her face as she swiped her tongue through her tan fur. She curled her tail around her paws, a gleam in her eyes as she sat next to him. "That sounds nice, I think i'll go hunt." She mewed, dipping her head and standing. She trotted towards the exit of camp, going to hunt. She'd grab some prey, eat, and then maybe rest for a bit. Sounded like a plan.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit dove in, throwing all his doubt aside, worming his way through the small break in the entrance. The sunlight and heather smell pouring through the little whole. His patios touched territory he did touch before. He flattened his ears, determined to lot let his thoughts stop him. His fur was now streaked with speckles of dirt and grass and moorplants the entrance was constructed of. He was so close, he gritted his teeth as his corpses were officially out of camp. At least he got that far, because then a voice rang out behind him and his low-poised tail. It was not words overlooking his presence, but directed at him: which means he had to answer. Well, he could just book it, but somehow Echokit wanted to worm backwards out of the whole. His doubts took over his determination,and he began to shift backwards.

He stared at the orangish-creamish cat infront of him, surveying and sizing her up just in case he had to make a run for his freedom. He grit his teeth and tried to forcefully smooth his mow upwardly-ruffled fur resembling a hedgehog. "I'm not looking for anything!" he retorted flatly. He didn't mean to be so blunt, but he would just roll with it-he wasn't in the mood to carefully word every sentence he spoke to the other curious feline.
Peachpaw had almost missed the younger cat. They seemed to have spotted what they were looking for, but she noticed they stopped when she spoke to them, and she felt rather guilty for stopping them. What if they had been watching a piece of prey? Or stalking a loner that had wandered by? She had just stopped them from doing whatever it was they were doing. "Oh, well I'm sorry." She apologized to him. She gave the tom cat a polite smile as she flashed her teeth at him. Curiosity struck again though. "If you weren't looking for something, then what were you doing with your head poking through like that?" She asked and added "Because to me, it looks rather silly from back here." She giggled, her dark blue orbs sparkling with laughter.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:56 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw covered his head with his paws as if they could shield him from the memory of his mentor falling to the earth, foam collecting in the corner of her mouth. He felt Chanterelle's paw resting on his back, and very slowly, he was able to breath more slowly until at last, he was still, his anguish spent and his body tired. He began to sit up, looking straight ahead. "I'm sorry," he meowed.
"It's okay, I'm just... Not good with things like that. No one ever likes me enough to open up to me, and if they do it's usually just a ploy on my part to get something or hurt someone. I'm just a emotionless cat who uses others for her own benefit. I'm terrible." Chanterellepaw panted, her chest heaving as she calmed down. With a strangled cry that sounded like she was holding back tears, the beautiful, previously perfect molly stood and ran off into the moor.

Poor bab she doesn't know what to doo)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"It's okay, I'm just... Not good with things like that. No one ever likes me enough to open up to me, and if they do it's usually just a ploy on my part to get something or hurt someone. I'm just a emotionless cat who uses others for her own benefit. I'm terrible." Chanterellepaw panted, her chest heaving as she calmed down. With a strangled cry that sounded like she was holding back tears, the beautiful, previously perfect molly stood and ran off into the moor.

Poor bab she doesn't know what to doo)
(Prepare yourself for feels)

Thistlepaw watched as the shecat took off, the dusk light barely casting a shadow as she ran over the open Windclan moor. Thistlepaw stood with a paw raised, posed to rest on the now absent, and lovely apprentice's shoulder. He sat silently until Chanterellepaw was out of sight, her cutting words about her own character ringing in his ears as the whippoorwills began to sing their greeting to the approaching night. "Well... I think you're pretty great," he meowed, knowing she couldn't hear him, before slowly heading back toward camp.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:20 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Prepare yourself for feels)

Thistlepaw watched as the shecat took off, the dusk light barely casting a shadow as she ran over the open Windclan moor. Thistlepaw stood with a paw raised, posed to rest on the now absent, and lovely apprentice's shoulder. He sat silently until Chanterellepaw was out of sight, her cutting words about her own character ringing in his ears as the whippoorwills began to sing their greeting to the approaching night. "Well... I think you're pretty great," he meowed, knowing she couldn't hear him, before slowly heading back toward camp.
Its fine i didnt need my heart anyway
I'LL GET YOU)

Chanterellepaw was just out of sight when she faintly heard Thistlepaw's response. She paused, her head turned in the direction of the fellow apprentices voice. She felt her eyes fill with tears and smiled slightly. She shook her head fiercely to stop the tears and ran back up the hill, prepared to tell Thistlepaw she felt the same. She liked him. Chanterelle reached the top, her eyes on her paws and her chest heaving. She looked up breathlessly, expecting to see Thistlepaw.

Instead, she saw nothing but the top of the hill. Chanterellepaw's eyes widened, and she sat down. A breeze swept across Chanterellepaw's face, ruffling her usually well groomed fur. "I think you're pretty great to... You listened to me and didn't complain." Tears slipped down the molly's cheeks, being blown away by the wind.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread